Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Just Watched Ep 50 Subbed And...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Hagane no Chibi
The spoiler below will likely ruin your enjoyment of the entire rest of the series unless you have already seen ep 50.

I cannot believe they killed Ed.... Thiers no way he could have survived envy impaling him through the chest, that hole was just too big, then his eyes dilating at the end... Unless they do something with the body parts that wrath lost, but... They dont even have a next ep preview at the end.... Im still in shock... Ill type more later...
gugclo
Episode 50 SUBBED!??!?!? PM ME THE URL O.o
peegchica
i just saw it too, i'm really sure whats going to happen to Ed and everyone else. It all very shocking and strange -__-
gugclo
SUBBED!?!?? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE SUBBED EPISODES ;___;
Beowulf
Er, can we actually talk about subbed episodes here? If we can PM it to me too. Actually gug I think these people 'POJ' subbed it. I actually have the torrent...
gugclo
The torrent to a subbed 50!? O.o
Beowulf
I think so...
gugclo
Yay a friend sent it to me, whee
Beowulf
PoJ one?
Please IM me the subbed url at deaftotheworld3
TheVileOne
It was shocking and sad...but you know what? It was great. The show isn't over yet and I don't know what's going to happen. And I love FMA b/c they do stuff like this, its very ballsy. And the fight with Envy and Ed was really awesome, especially the way Envy taunted Ed with the image of Hughes because I've been waiting for Envy to do something like that since episode 25. Or when he transformed into Roy and Ed just smirked and said, "That's the easiest face for me to punch!" biggrin.gif . This is really is the best anime series of all time.
Pirotic
eh, they'll prob bring ed back as a hulmongus (however its spelt) thingy.
gugclo
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 26 2004, 10:29 PM)
It was shocking and sad...but you know what?  It was great.  The show isn't over yet and I don't know what's going to happen.  And I love FMA b/c they do stuff like this, its very ballsy.  And the fight with Envy and Ed was really awesome, especially the way Envy taunted Ed with the image of Hughes because I've been waiting for Envy to do something like that since episode 25.  Or when he transformed into Roy and Ed just smirked and said, "That's the easiest face for me to punch!"  biggrin.gif .  This is really is the best anime series of all time.

Haha thats right xD
Shawn
Can someone pm me the link to the subbed 50.
Shinigami
Asking the same also pm link. I take it that it wasn't sonchou that subbed this ep then.
Senefen
O.O!! Noooooooooo!
gugclo
Msn me for the torrent, yes its working my msn sn is aznloco@gmail.com
Shrimpusmaximus
Envy can change shape. Bind Eds soul into the shell of envy....
Hagane no Chibi
Gugclo check your PMs
Hagane no Chibi
Spoiler below...

The only thing I could see is Al could use the stone to do a human transmutation to bring Ed back using the Philosopher's stone, thus possibly restoring Ed to his body because wrath lost his arm and leg to the gate.
gugclo
A direct link...crazy
http://fma.princessofjustice.com/media/%5B...BV002%5D(1).avi
user: homonculus
pass: homonculus
Torx
^^ huh.gif Hey what's that?
Shawn
Ed got pwned hard.
gugclo
Yea seriously, ouch on the way down xD
no it wasn't its the PoJ sub
that user/pass doesn't work btw
Beowulf
They work...just gug typed them incorrectly...**sigh**

It's...

User: homunculus
Pass: homunculus

And that quality sucked ass...SUUU BLURRY!
Chesslink1986
how long does it take for the episode to load, im still waiting for episode, i dont get this!!!! Can someone help...
[save as] instead of direct click lol
Chesslink1986
oh thanks i appreciate it
-RD-
damnit, there isnt even a way of knowing if it will be a 1 hour episode or something, no episode preview...those bastards!
QUOTE(-RD- @ Sep 27 2004, 02:15 AM)
damnit, there isnt even a way of knowing if it will be a 1 hour episode or something, no episode preview...those bastards!

http://mbs.jp/timetable/

It shows in the column for 10月02日 or October 2nd.

鋼の錬金術師
Fullmetal Alchemist

in a single 30 minute time slot. at the end of the 17 hour row, just before the 18 hour row.

Meaning the final episode is episode 51 and it lasts only 30 minutes!!!

Now I shall do my dance of "Mockery of the Fools" and laugh at those who kept insisting it is 52 episodes or they will show two in the last week laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Flame Alchemist
What? I didn't even know they had subbed 49 yet, and 50 is subbed!? ... Can you guys PM me both links(49 and 50), please?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.