Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1st Fanart In 5 Yrs.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Yes,
Here is my first fanart in 5 years. Shocking but true. I liked the picture in the manga so much i drew it.
IPB Image
FMAlover^
Wow, its not bad.
SsleepyAlly
That's really good. Thumbs up! smile.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Thank you both! I was really surprised that it turned out as good as it did. Im so used to doing my own characters and what not. (Such as my avatar- Maeve). Though i nearly cried when i realized that the table and the chair were out of proportion. ^^;; It didnt scan as nicely as i wanted either. Oh well. I'll try to get some more, better looking fanart in.
Tombow
That is very good!!
It's an unusual posture for fanart, and difficult one to draw, IMO, and you did nice job, including Ed's sleeping expression!!
I'd love to see more of your work!! smile.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
well i dont have anymore fanart on me. Someday when i have a tablet i can easily just put them online but sadly i don't so thus i have to scan scan scan. It's alot of work. And then i have to transfer my pictures over to my computer so that i can color them. I dont have a lot of finished work.
IPB Image
This was going to be my christmas e-card this year but i had no time to do the tiring process i mentioned above. (And our floppy drive broke too). But anyways, all three are my characters. The one in the middle is Maeve. The other two are currently nameless because Im so picky. Please excuse the messyness of the other two. The girl on the right, that's only the second time i've drawn her. And the guy, well that's my first time and i messed up on his inking really bad and havent corrected it yet.
IPB Image
my first attempt on a tablet. Forgive the extreme sloppyness and disproportionness of the figure lines. I only had an hour to do this and i still had lots of coloring to do. The coloring is a better job than the outline but hey, it happens. Oh and her name is Megumi.
IPB Image
this is a picture i did.... oh say...almost a year ago. I found it on a boring day and decided to play around with GIMP (my photo/art program- much like photoshop). GIMP is fun. Her name is Sirius
IPB Image
well might as well post this. This is my Valentine card from last year. It took me forever to color this one. Done on Macromedia Fireworks.
Tombow
Those are fantastic!!
I love all of your characters, especially Maeve. smile.gif
And, your christmas e-card is wonderfult!!. Without the coloring process, I can clearly see your attention to details in the drawing, and it shines through!!
Great job!!
Cheez_n_ Maeve
WOOHOO I GOT A TABLET FOR CHRISTMAS!!! I ~love ~my~ tablet!<3~~~
Anyways here's my first pic on my tablet!
IPB Image
Cheez_n_ Maeve
School = my life as of late.
Sorry i haven't posted anything for so long. I've just been so busy. ><
But here's some stuff I've drawn since.
IPB Image
this one was really fun to do.
IPB Image
Yes. More Maeve. As you can see, I love drawing her.
IPB Image
Maeve and a person. I really need some help here. The guy next to Maeve needs a name. I can't think of one. Anyone have any suggestions? Here's some more pictures of him. (and Maeve haha)
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
yes another of Maeve. You might already be getting sick of her. Haha. I don't know why I drew this one. Probably boredom.
IPB Image
this is what happens when i do not get rid of all but the last sketch layer. This... is my sketching. very... messy.. ^^^
IPB Image
(self portrait) well i hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed drawing them. ^^^
Tombow
Those are wonderful!! Nice job!!
I love your Maeve! Looks like an awsome character!! happy.gif
I'm not good at naming, but I hope you'll find a good name for her friend!! smile.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Thank you Tombow. Yeah, I could find a name all by myself but it really takes me forever! My friends say I'm way to picky and that iI'm acting like I'm naming a baby or something.
Chiyo
They are great pieces of artwork, thanks for sharing.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
These are very pretty, I like the styles, clothes and scenes in them, definitely keep up the good work, I would love to see more:)
Arrowhead Alchemist
Nice
Woah, that is sloppy tongue.gif I can't draw sloppy sketches, even if I tried!
maiden_cross
very good indeed!! my sketches are even more messy than you, i bet you'll faint when u see mine ^^
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 19 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]352054[/snapback]

very good indeed!! my sketches are even more messy than you, i bet you'll faint when u see mine ^^

Really? I doubt I would faint as I've only come close to fainting once because I had lost alot of blood through getting a really bad cut on my finger and trying to run it under water (bad idea) and putting myself into shock.
Aww my brother is trying to make amends for being an annoying immature little shmuck and so he can use my PSP. He gave me sugar and tea. I forgive him but I'm still not sure if I should let him use the PSP. Should I?
anyways, I made a new sketch everyone. It is, again, of Maeve, It's hard to tell now but it's an under water pic. If anyone has any critique I would love to hear it. I've never drawn anything that's under water before and the only knowledge of it is my own experience of being under water so i tried to pull off the feeling. I'm way to critical of my own stuff so comments and critique are welcome. (everything i've drawn sucks in my opinion)
IPB Image
I just redrew my first rp character, Ryako. I'll draw a piccy of her on art pad (for lack of anything more powerful and it's better than paint lol) and post it up for fun. Maybe now people won't think she's a rip off of Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo as I came up with her before I even knew what Tenchi Muyo even was. Bad luck really. The worst kind of coincidence.><
maiden_cross
Well, I can't draw someone falling like that, what can I say.. awesome! biggrin.gif
I am the Only sister Elric
GAAAWWWQQ! I'm jellous! I can't draw people from that angle to ........... dry.gif SAVE MY LIFE! sad.gif and I hate myself for that. In other words thats awesome! laugh.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 2 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]373441[/snapback]

GAAAWWWQQ! I'm jellous! I can't draw people from that angle to ........... dry.gif SAVE MY LIFE! sad.gif and I hate myself for that. In other words thats awesome! laugh.gif

lol ^^;;; thanks. that means alot. well the awsome part at least
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yes, it's beautiful! This said truely from my heart! You are great! Love it too! happy.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
I have named my tablet after the greatest invention of all time! Duct-tape! Duct-tape is great! You can instantly repair things with it. You can hold down and silence annoying children with it. You can roll it in wads and throw it at people. You can even make fashionable items, such as shoes and wallets, and you can even make clothing out of it! Yay for duct-tape!
Anyways, here's something i did yesterday for fun on artpad:
http://artpad.art.com/?ix42b4n12dg
Her name is Ryako.
Its so much fun to watch these things O.o
Twisters!
maiden_cross
Your artpad is awesome! tongue.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hehehe! That was funny!! laugh.gif But I love the way you just simply colour it and though it's in scribbles, it looks pretty awesome! biggrin.gif Keep up the good work lad! happy.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Apr 3 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]374220[/snapback]

Hehehe! That was funny!! laugh.gif But I lovejava script:emoticon(':lol:',%20'smid_9') the way you just simply colour it and though it's in scribbles, it looks pretty awesome! biggrin.gif Keep up the good work lad! happy.gif

Well it was, at least, random. I need to find old sheets so that I can make my duct-tape dress, so duct-tape was on my mind when i was thinking of a name. Then my brother said I should name my tablet "duct-tape", all the while shoving a giant roll of duct-tape in my face as a good little brother should do. So then I hit him over the head like an older/ annoyed sister would do. Brotherly love, isn't it wonderful? Anywho, I thought the name was good for some odd reason and it stuck.
So, back to the point of this reply, thanks. laugh.gif
Tombow
Yay, Cheez_n_ Maeve is back!!!
And, with awsome sketch of Maeve falling in the water!!
That one got such a real feeling of slowly sinking in the water!!
The position of her body and head, and the space avobe, and especially those hairs that are now all around her face, those are so nicely executed and drawn!! It's amazing!!
Wonderful job!!! happy.gif

And, I love your artpad art, too!! biggrin.gif
Welcomeback, Cheez_n_ Maeve, so nice to have you back with your artworks!!
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Cool, that is a very nice sketch you did, I love the expression on it! Also the artpad which I totally adore seeing (lol), that was very good...They both are very nice, you have a cool style:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.