Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sky Sigs
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3
seventh_sky
~ My Photoshop Experiments: These are my beginning works. ^^ ~

I'm still very new at Photoshoppping pictures and making banners, but hopefully, I'm becoming a little better with practice...and the name on these banners is "saffiremoon" because that's the name I'm using on other forums.

I made this one for my MS on an RPG....I went through about 4 different versions before I came up with this.

A very quick one I made using a picture from the manga.

A Last Exile banner with my two favorite characters from there...

Another quick one using Zechs from Gundam Wing.

I also made my current siggie and avatar, which took a while and I used a huge variety of brushes biggrin.gif

I downloaded my brushes here:
ed's numbuh 1 fan
wow thats good keep it up and you'll get better biggrin.gif
Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Your really good at this.I hope you keep up the good work,like my sis said. smile.gif
Fuzzyead
work on what you use for text...
and the first background is sorta grainy if you ask me....and on the second one you didnt do well cuz the monotone doesnt match it..
i dont mean to destroy your hopes and dreams XD but you should work on the backgrounds a little more...you got the cropping down a lot..but you should download brushed or make your own from scratch...just a thought to consider
seventh_sky
Thanks guys, I appreciate the suggestions, Fuzzyead, I'll try to work on 'em, but my problem is that there's not very many brushes out for my version T_T
Jules
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 17 2005, 05:39 PM) [snapback]254536[/snapback]
I'm still very new at Photoshoppping pictures and making banners, but hopefully, I'm becoming a little better with practice...and the name on these banners is "saffiremoon" because that's the name I'm using on other forums.

IPB Image

I made this one for my MS on an RPG....I went through about 4 different versions before I came up with this.

IPB Image

A very quick one I made using a picture from the manga.

IPB Image

A Last Exile banner with my two favorite characters from there...

IPB Image

Another quick one using Zechs from Gundam Wing.

I also made my current siggie and avatar, which took a while and I used a huge variety of brushes biggrin.gif

I downloaded my brushes here: IPB Image

I think they are all very nice. I am currently trying to make a few sigs, which i have never attempted before. I am very proficient in photoshop and i have to say for just starting out thats pretty damn good... biggrin.gif

Jules

seventh_sky
More!!! This stuff is my better siggies XD

IPB Image

IPB Image (made for Reika)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Smoke Alchemist
The link sig is awesome. Like the second too, the font is just perfect for the picture. Heck, i like them all.
seventh_sky
Thank you, Smoke Alchemist ^^

If anyone has a request I'll take it....though I doubt anyone would want one of mine, but yeah...um...I just need some nice quality pictures and the color theme that you want.
seventh_sky
I've gotten quite a lot better since the last thread...I hope this is allowed for me to start another one? Because now I've gotten (well, I think) good enough to make sigs for other people, so if you want one I'd be happy to oblige.

Some examples of my more recent works...

Ed
Kira and Strike
Neo and Akatsuki
Lacus
My RP Character
Cagalli
Koji

If you want a banner, I need you to tell me the following:

1. What picture(s) you want, I'll need you to give them to me, unless its for a sig from FMA or Gundam SEED, then I might be able to come up with something
2. Text. I'll need at least a rough idea, because it's hard for me to come up with something to put on sigs XD
3. Colors- if you have a specific one or two in mind

Oh, and also, if you want to use one of the banners I have up there, just ask me, ok?

Hope you like my stuff! smile.gif
MasterKris
Can you make a sig for me, seventh_sky-san??
I will kinda need this by Christmas, possibly even by Christmas eve.
Can you use this picture and put,
Merry Christmas (like someone had signed it)
A Holy Night (just fading into the picture)

No specific background, I'll just like the background in the original picture itself.
Thank you!
seventh_sky
Um..it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to...I'm not used to working with pictures like that X_x I hope you like this, if not I can change anything you don't like, or I can try using a different picture...I'm sorry about the weird size too X_x

IPB Image
MasterKris
Um... can u remove my name please??
THANK YOU!! IT LOOKS AWSOME BY THE WAY!!
seventh_sky
ah ok, here it is without your name ^^

IPB Image

I'm glad you like it ^^
Riza-Hawkeye
I was wondering if you would make me a Royai one.
And maybe lettering saying something like "To me you mean Everything."
If you can't think of pics, I'll find some myself then. Please and Thank You. smile.gif
seventh_sky
I can't think of any pictures atm, but you can dig through here if you need to find something....I know there's some royai stuff in there somewhere XD
Riza-Hawkeye
Thanks, I found the right pics, well the ones I wanted anyway.
This Roy one and this Riza one.
Of course the Roy one, will have to seem smaller, if you can do it. ^^
MasterKris
Ah! Thank you seventh_sky-san! I'll put it up later at night!
seventh_sky
MasterKris- I am very glad you like it ^^

Riza-Hawkeye- your banner is done!

IPB Image

let me know if there's anything you want changed!
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Dec 24 2005, 08:19 PM) [snapback]333423[/snapback]

MasterKris- I am very glad you like it ^^

Riza-Hawkeye- your banner is done!

IPB Image

let me know if there's anything you want changed!
I love you!!! wub.gif
It looks incredible!!
By the way, Happy Birthday!!
SsleepyAlly
Can I request somehting? The siggie donesn't have to be a big one.
I want these pics:
[attachmentid=3073]
[attachmentid=3074]

Can you put Roy and the two on the right, *maybe Ed and Al can be smaller, Roy is the main person ^^* , and then on the left, could you put:" Drop it like it's hot. Drop it like it's hot." I know I'm crazy. tongue.gif
The background could stay the same, I like it to be like the manga.

Oh, if it's not too troublesome, could Roy and the two not face each other? Like Roy is first, then Ed? Sorry if I'm too picky but I don't wanna tell you to go back at the work and trouble you even more. sad.gif (although I might because I'm so annoying.) You can edit outthe thing Al is saying but you can make the siggier your way if it's easier for you. smile.gif
seventh_sky
So do you want the layout to be basically like this I know it's really simple haha, and I'll squeeze the text where I can XD

You're not being annoying, it's good to have people tell me exactly what they want so I know that I'm making the right thing XD
Fayth Prophecy
I was wondering if you could make me a sig with Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2?

Tidus- http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx2/fmvshots/12pe...nding/00027.jpg
Yuna- http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx2/fmvshots/06th...words/00099.jpg

With the text: "Just whistle and I'll come running." across Tidus and "I'm waiting for your whistle." across Yuna, if it's possible. Thanks^^
SsleepyAlly
Can Roy go along with Ed and Al on the right? It'll probably be kinda tight so maybe you can shrink Ed and Al to about 2/3 the size of Roy and use Roy to sort of overlap them if it's still too less room. (If you can't, I can always make the pics smaller) Maybe then there would be enough room for the text.
If there is no room then you can just write" Drop it like it's Hot" once. smile.gif

In case you still don't get my confusing directions:

"Text" ______Roy_ed and al <<<<< somehting like that ^^;;; You can put my name anywhere you like.^^ I hope I'm still not annoying.
seventh_sky
Ok, I got you SsleepyAlly, I'll try and make yours as soon as possible!

Winry, could you maybe try finding some different pictures? Screenshots are really hard to crop out...something with a white background would be a lot better ^^
SsleepyAlly
I can hardly wait. ^^

Did I mention that Mwu is awesome next to Nataru? ( Bless her soul. u.u)
Fayth Prophecy
I can try, but I'm not completly sure that I can find others...But then again, I can try and see.
seventh_sky
Sleepy, I got your sig done! It's really simple, sorry >_>

IPB Image

(and I just love Mu, I'm such a fangirl XD)
SsleepyAlly
That's even better than I touhgt Sky! It's soo good! biggrin.gif

But can you put the img code thingy? I don't have photobucket and I try the other complicated way but it didn't work.^^;
seventh_sky
Sure thing ^^ and thank you ^^

CODE

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/saffiremoon21/more%20stuff/sleepybanner.jpg[/IMG]
SsleepyAlly
Haha! It's so hilarious! Thank you again!
Fayth Prophecy
I was wondering if you could make me a sig with Riza Roy and Hughes, with the words "Roy's Loyalist Companions" across it. I don't really care what pics are used, but also, if you could have Roy in the middle. -Kinda like my current sig, but that sig's just an example.-
DustStorm
Hi! I was wondering if you can make me a siggy using this rubber ducky picture?
http://home.si.rr.com/puppiesandducks/images/Ducky1.jpg
Hm...could it say "All you need is a Rubber Ducky" and could it have my name on it? Well..thanks! biggrin.gif

seventh_sky
I'll try and get you two your sigs as soon as possible! I have finals this week so I'm kind of dead right now XD
Fayth Prophecy
I can wait!! OH! And good luck on your finals!!
seventh_sky
Thank you, my finals are done now XD Dusty, I'll work on yours now, ok? ^^

I'm not sure if this was exactly what you had in mind, but if you want anything changed, just lemme know ^^

IPB Image

CODE

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/saffiremoon21/more%20stuff/winryrequest.jpg[/IMG]
Riza-Hawkeye
I just had to tell you how cool that Yoshi banner is!! laugh.gif
Has realized she's a Yoshi fangirl. XD

Btw, glad you're done with finals. smile.gif
seventh_sky
Thanks, Riza ^^

The banner is actually a joke for a friend who uses the screen name Yoshi XD I bug him all the time so I decided to be a stalker XD

Dusty, your sig is done! Tell me if there's something you want changed!

IPB Image

CODE

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/saffiremoon21/more%20stuff/ducky.jpg[/IMG]
DustStorm
Thanks Sky!!! I love it!!! It came out really nice. biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I love it, Sky-san!!! Thanks a lot^^
Tsunade-chan
Um, Hi I was wondering if you could make me a sig for me? Use the picture below...

Umm... please no larger than 400 x 150 because of restrictions on other sites. Proabably blue or purple. Text: "I Want This Moment... ...To Last Forever" (you know kinda both Roy and Riza's thoughts) and "Tsunade" written on it somewhere.

Please if you'd be so kind!!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hello i think this is the first time i'm asking you for a sig smile.gif i hope yer good wink.gif

may i have a sig and maybe (if you have time that is) a matching avatar with this pic---> IPB Image

with the text: "I bet you like melons now, huh?" and the size, make it kinda big but not to big if you can or just make it as big as you see fit smile.gif

thank you very very much smile.gif
Oyasumi Nasai! happy.gif
seventh_sky
If you two don't mind waiting a while for your sigs, I can make them ^^ I'm really busy with school right now, so I'll try to get them to you by....next Monday? I probably won't have any time to work on those during weekdays, sorry ^^
Zarpia
why can't i see your sig?? is just a black box..or is that what you intented to make???
Tsunade-chan
Okay! For a moment I thought you forgot about the Thread... I can wait!! *is excited*
seventh_sky
I hope you'll like it ^^

@Zarpia: I think the sig I had up before only works if you're using Firefox...but I'm not really sure about that...anyway, I put a different one up
Smoke Alchemist
I think that pic needs a parental advisory sticker huh.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Sorry to ask you to make another sig just like a few weeks or so after you did the last one, but I was wondering: Could you possibly make me a sig with Trisha and Edward? And if possible, the following lyrics:

And when Iím gone
Just carry on
Donít mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that Iím lookiní down on you smiling
And I didnít feel a thing
So baby donít feel no pain
Just smile back

Thanks^^
seventh_sky
Winry, I'll need a picture if you want me to make a sig, sorry ^^

I'm really sorry for the long wait, guys X___x If you dont mind waiting even longer, I can get them to you, but I do apologize, its just that I have a lot of homework X_X
~*Lady_Solange*~
I love your sigs. Could you make me one? With this pic:
IPB Image
And for text just Lady_Solange. Hope your not too busy. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.