Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anime-kat2002's Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
Anime-Kat2002
I figured I would post some of my fan art on the site. You are welcome to state your opinion on the picture if you want. The first one is a picture I did of Edward. I was looking in the DVD book and was really bored so I thought I would try to draw a picture of Ed that I found (it was a small picture) and It came out like this. and KAT is me. I just don't write my entire name (Anime-Kat2002) on the pictures I draw because it's too long.
IPB Image

This is Akabane from "Get Backers". I was looking off a picture I found on the internet.
IPB Image

This is a painting I did of Phantom Dark from "DNAngel" last year in school. What is special about this picture was that the canvas I used was not meant for the anime style and it came out so well. I had to take a picture of it because it is too big from my scanner. It's hard to see my name but it's under Dark's.
IPB Image

I think I'll post those 3 for now because I've got to find any other ones I have done. Some of them have one of my friend's name on them because she helped me with things like hands, the body, or clothing. And one of my fanarts is actullay a sculpture. So I have to see if those would be ok to post here.
Ankelan
i have already said it to you, but your drawings are good !! ^^
show us more ! tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Ankelan @ Dec 19 2005, 03:38 PM) [snapback]331434[/snapback]

i have already said it to you, but your drawings are good !! ^^
show us more ! tongue.gif

I second that!!
Those are very very good!!
Please show us more!! smile.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Alright I will when the internet on my computer is working again. Right now I'm using my dad's new computer and we wiped the old one (my computer now) clean and it's having problems connecting to the internet.
Anime-Kat2002
I finally got my computer fixed up! ^-^

So here is some more of my fanart. This first one is a project I did in Art class last year. On the front you have the letter 'D'. When you open the paper up you see a chibi Phantom Theif Dark!
IPB Image

This is Hiei from "Yu Yu Hakusho". I drew this last year and one of my friends is Hiei obssessed. When it was still in pencil she snatched my art book from me and ran down the school halls with it. I had to chase her down to get it back. ^-^
IPB Image

Another Hiei picture. This is for the person whole 'stole' the art book from me for the previos picture. It says from Kitt because my nickname is Kitt-Kat (or just Kitt or just Kat; you decide what you want to call me). It's on one of those HUGE peices of paper. I colored his skin with a peice of chalk then hair sprayed it so that it wouldn't rub off at all. The quote written on it is something that Hiei says.
IPB Image

I think I'll just put them up three at a time for now. ^-^
Tombow
I'm glad you're posting more!! I like them!! smile.gif
I especially like the second one (the first Hiei picture)!!
I can understand your friend got so excited to see this!! biggrin.gif
Nice jobs!!
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you! I've never thought my art was good. Which I guess is what confuses me as to why I continue to draw. ^^''''
DustStorm
Phantom Theif Dark looks so cute Chibi style. You did a great job on Hiei. I like the last one.
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you ^-^
Anime-Kat2002
I found some more of my fanart!

Dark and Daisuke from "DNAngel" This was crap! When I drew it thought it was the best I had ever done.
IPB Image

This is a paper machay(mah-chay) statue I made of Kilala/Kirara from "Inuyasha" I made it for my friend, The Black Blood Alchemist (on the site), for reocvery in her back surgery last spring.
IPB Image

Inuyasha from "Inuyasha". Can you believe that crayola does not make the color pencil that is Inuyasha's hair color? I find that fasicinating.
IPB Image

And for the heck of it I'll show you the FMA avatars and background I made.
IPB Image
IPB Image

My Site-FMA Background
Tombow
Those are very good!! Haha, I love your Kirara!! biggrin.gif
And, your DNAngel drawing is very very good!! I love it!! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you very much. Making a statue of Kilala is very hard! It took me a month just to get the paper stuff on. Then about a week to paint it. My friend doesn't have anywhere to put it but she keeps it clean and stuff and takes care of it. It made her feel a lot better and that made me happy. ^-^
Anime-Kat2002
I just finished a fanart picture of Lust! happy.gif Here it is!
IPB Image

While I'm at it I'll post some new fanart. This is a picture I did at an anime party. I drew one of my characters gettting ready to glomp Edward (picture is in chibi style). I didn't really pay much attention to detail because I was just doodling so it's not perfect.
IPB Image

This is Zelgadis from "Slayers"
IPB Image
Tombow
Wow, very very good!! Lust and Zelgadis both got certain scariness/sadness, and you captured that very well, as well as Lust's lips, which are kinda difficult to shape. IMO.
And, I love your fanart!! So cute!! smile.gif
Ankelan
wouah i like the dnangel one !! smile.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Ok, I know that this isn't really fanart but it is FMA related. This is my Homunculus character for my FMA story. I have another character who will be up here soon since I'm posting this picture. I'm going to try to do a picture that kinda looks like a movie poster of my story that has Ed, Al, and my two FMA characters (this being one of them). But, that's something for a later day. I've got other pictures to finish. Expect one of Envy soon because I'm going to do a drawing of him soon.

IPB Image

It's a character profile drawing. It has the Homunculus symbol (which I outlined in red so that it was more noticable) and details on her appearence. Her left arm is suppose to be my FMA character's left arm so I tried to make it a darker color of skin but not tan since my FMA character is not tan. Here is some info on her:

Name: Treachery
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5,8 1/2"
Weight: Around 140-180 lbs
Hair: Black with burgandy tips and abour middle of back
Why her name is Treachery:Because the Homunculus are named after the Deadly Sins. The translation Treachery is: Willful betrayal of fidelity, confidence, or trust; perfidy-The act or an instance of such betrayal. Basically, the reason why its her name is because she is not honest at all. You can't tell whose side she is really on because through out the story she helps my FMA character but yet she also tries to kill her. Same with the Homunculus, she tries to help them with the Philosopher's Stone but at the same time she tries to prevent them from getting it for whatever reason she has.
theothersin
I'm sorry 180 punds is not that tiny. And although I admire your skill in drawing (it's much better then my own) "treachery" appears a bad twist of Envy and Wrath put in female form.

Your other drawings are nice though. smile.gif
Tombow
I guess, since all seven sins are already occupied, it must be difficult to come up with a new & unique one. Considering that, I like your idea of "Treachery" ..."reason why its her name is because she is not honest at all"... smile.gif
I knew someone like that once, and with her, simple things, like a bunch of us going to the movie together got way complicated, because (out of no reasons) she kept lying/misinforming to people in the group about the plan, like which movie we are going to watch, which date, what time, etc., etc. Treacherous indeed!! laugh.gif
The drawing shows you put lots of thoughts into the designing of the character (I love the purple eyes)!! Nice work!! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you for compliments. The reason I put from 140-180 lbs is because I'm still working on what her weight should so i just put that. Everything else is right though. I'm glad that you like her eyes Tombow. I know she looks like a weird fusion of Envy and Wrath but she isuppose to look like an evil, dark version of my other FMA character (who is a female). Even though she looks like them she doesn't act like them at all. Well, maybe Wrath but that's when she becomes some kind of psycho killing machine. Even then, she isn't really like either Wrath or Envy.
theothersin
QUOTE(Anime-Kat2002 @ Jan 31 2006, 07:31 PM) [snapback]345327[/snapback]

Thank you for compliments. The reason I put from 140-180 lbs is because I'm still working on what her weight should so i just put that. Everything else is right though. I'm glad that you like her eyes Tombow. I know she looks like a weird fusion of Envy and Wrath but she isuppose to look like an evil, dark version of my other FMA character (who is a female). Even though she looks like them she doesn't act like them at all. Well, maybe Wrath but that's when she becomes some kind of psycho killing machine. Even then, she isn't really like either Wrath or Envy.

I see. As for her wieght, when I look at her I almost see less 140 pounds. She's tiny, but she's almost 6' too. Good to know about her personality....I was slighty afraid from her appearance (and what the description gave) another sue would be relased onto the world. Is there a fanfic for your characters? If there is I'd be happy to read it. I'd probably be a critic, but I'm not compleatly horrible.
Anime-Kat2002
Yes, there is a story. It's in the making right now. It's co-written with 3 of my other friends. I made a tripod site dedicated to it. Right now it only has the plot on it and the bios for Treachery, My FMA character, and 2 of my friends' bios because the other one will never give me her bio to put on the site. Click the link I provided and it will send you to that page. Then go to the link for "Ashita e no Basho" and there you can read more about Treachery's past and stuff if you want.

The Mystic's Dream
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hello! I`m new here.. I just want to say, I have a drawing to share with you guys, but I didn`t colour it yet.. So, I hope you guys don`t mind.. Anyway, The pic that I draw has nothing to do with other anime`s.. I just make it up.. A character of my own.. I hope you guys can give me excellent comments about it okay?

Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Welcome to the Fanart forum!!
That is a very nice drawing!!
I'd love to see more of your drawings!!
(You can open your own thread, and post all your art-works on that thread! smile.gif )

@Anime-Kat2002 - It'll be lovely if you can post more update on Treachery!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' date='Feb 15 2006, 04:49 AM' post='349982']
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Welcome to the Fanart forum!!
That is a very nice drawing!!
I'd love to see more of your drawings!!
(You can open your own thread, and post all your art-works on that thread! smile.gif )

Dear Tombow,
I`ve made my own thread already in this fan art forum.. It`s called, the beauty of your own anime.. Come and join me, so you can see many more of mine and other`s drawing kay?I`ll be waiting for your comment! C ya! biggrin.gif
Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Yeah, your drawing deserves own thread, IMO!! It's very good!! happy.gif
Looking forward to many more of your fanarts!! smile.gif

@Anime-Kat2002 - Sorry for the dgression!!
Hope to see more of your artworks soon, too!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' date='Feb 16 2006, 03:19 PM' post='350463']
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Yeah, your drawing deserves own thread, IMO!! It's very good!! happy.gif
Looking forward to many more of your fanarts!! smile.gif

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! and THANK YOU AGAIN! I`m glad you like it! tongue.gif And one more thing, uhh.. what`s IMO? ( I only heard about OMG, but not IMO..)I hope there will be plenty of other people who would like to join too! biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=3739]

Lately, I`m so tired.. I don`t know why.. unsure.gif Is it because I don`t get enough sleep..or......I just OVERslept??? Hehehe.. wink.gif
Anime-Kat2002
I AM SO SORRY! I haven't been able to do anything on my computer for such a long time. I had to wipe my computer and add a new burn drive and all this other crap and I haven't been able to do anything on my computer. But, as promised, I have new fanart pictures.

Youko Kurama pencil shade from long ago. For those who don't know he is from "Yu Yu Hakusho"
IPB Image

A pencil shade of Envy. It was really nice until I had rescan it because my computer was wipped. The picture got smugged a little bit. I tried to actual shade his skin too. His face is the only thing that was really messed up. Other than that, probably one of the best fanarts I've done.
IPB Image

This is Dark from "DNAngel" Ryoko aka The Black Blood Alchemist helped me with it.
IPB Image

The Elrics as CHIBIS!!! ^W^ Drawing chibi Al is hard, X_X I colored it in markers.
IPB Image

Kazuki from "Get Backers"
IPB Image

Galorfilinde
I love your art! Your drawings are very good. I like the ones in your last update very much ^.^ Especially the chibis and Envy ones, they're awesome! Great job!
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you so much. ^-^ I"m glad that you like my artwork. It makes me feel good.
Tombow
Wow!! Those are awsome!!
I love your style!! Great job on all of them!!
I particulary like Kurama and Kazuki ones, and chibi Ed & Al are so cute and nicely done, but I love them all!! happy.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah! They were awesome! You're very good! My, I totally love the pictures that you shade!!! The coloured one's is great too! Glad you're back to show us your drawings! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
KiorujiXeroxGurl, Tombow, and Galorfilinde: Thank you so much for your comments. I don't get many comments on my artwork so hearing people say how much they love it really makes me feel better about my art and helps me to take more pride in them. Also, helps me not to be so afraid to let others see my art. Again, I just want to say thank you.

Here is something a little different. How many people have seen a watercolor of a character from "Full Metal Alchemist?" I don't think many have since I haven't seen any on this site (I could be wrong). Anyways, I was bored in my Art class and I started messing with the watercolors. Using only and ONLY watercolors I painted a picture of Lust. The words on it say "I can be cruel and I don't know why" which is a line I heard on a song called "Cruel" by Tori Amos. The picture looks pink because I had to take a picture of it because it wouldn't fit in my scanner. But its black, white, and red. The red is suppose to look like blood splatters. Anyways, I hope you guys like this.

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Your welcome! It's a pleasure to say so! happy.gif The new pic you do? Yeah! It woks for me! That was nice! Keep up the good work! smile.gif
Tombow
Awwww, @Anime-Kat2002 - You should be proud of your creativity!!!
I don't know about others, but I'm so glad you share your art with us in this forum!!! smile.gif
And, I love your Lust painting!! It came out very nice and sharp, which is (as you know) very hard to do with water color!!
I think that "black and white and blood red" color combination worked very well!!
Nicely done!! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you so much. I'm surprised it came out so well since my stupid, hyper-active classmates keep hitting my table. XDDD
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Goody! I found your art post! (lol) biggrin.gif And all I have to say is 'Wow!!' I love all of them, and I think they are very good, you draw very well and color very well with the tools you have, I definitely recommend keeping up the good work! smile.gif
Anime-Kat2002
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Apr 6 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]375500[/snapback]

Goody! I found your art post! (lol) biggrin.gif And all I have to say is 'Wow!!' I love all of them, and I think they are very good, you draw very well and color very well with the tools you have, I definitely recommend keeping up the good work! smile.gif

You make it sound like you've been looking for me. XD Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like the drawings and I will do my best to keep up the good work.
Anime-Kat2002
Sorry that I haven't been on here in awhile. I don't have new fanart drawings to put up yet. I just thought that I would tell you guys and let you all know taht I am not dead. XD
Tombow
@Anime-Kat2002 - Nice to see your post again!!
And, thanks to let us know that you are still with us on the board!!
I was begining to worry what (if any) had happened to you. happy.gif
Galorfilinde
Did you paint the picture with only watercolors? You didn't draw it with pencils before you started painting? That is very good! I've made a watercolor painting just once, and I found it very hard to use that stuff. You did a great job! Maybe next time you should make the blood a little bit darker, so it will look more like blood.
And it's cool you were inspired by the song of Tori Amos. I love her music ^^ The text fits very well with the picture.
Anime-Kat2002
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Apr 29 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]387914[/snapback]

Did you paint the picture with only watercolors? You didn't draw it with pencils before you started painting? That is very good! I've made a watercolor painting just once, and I found it very hard to use that stuff. You did a great job! Maybe next time you should make the blood a little bit darker, so it will look more like blood.
And it's cool you were inspired by the song of Tori Amos. I love her music ^^ The text fits very well with the picture.

Yes I did use only watercolors. I didn't draw it out in pencil before or anything. I dipped my bruch in the black paint and I just started painting. Watercolors are hard to use. Especially if you use the ones in your art class and they are nothing but chunks from where other people had used them. I almost ran out of black and I was gonna cry if I did. The blood is darker on the actual thing but were I took a picture ot it the color is a little bit off (same reason why the picture looks pink).
Anime-Kat2002
I have a new fanart picture!

IPB Image

This was orignally nothing but doodles and I was going to leave it black and white. Then I decided to color it. Izumi's hand doesn't look right and I know that there are some things wrong with the picture in general but as I said it was originally a doodle. I didn't really fell like properly coloring it...well....shade it. I made Lust's skin, the person on top with just the eyes, a lighter skin because she's a homunculus and technically not even living.
These are my favorite female characters of "Full Metal Alchemist" ^-^

Tombow
Wow, @Anime-Kat2002 - I love your FMA female char collection!!
That Lust is so dead-on Lust!!
It's showing only part of face, but you captured the image of Lust so well!!
And, the rest of characters are very good, too!!
I especially love your Riza!! happy.gif
(Oh, and next time, you can edit into your last post, too, so that you can avoid double posting. smile.gif )
KiorujiXeroxGurl
^^ Lovely artwork! I love the colors! Really smashing! But I don't see Ed.. Only Al.. Ya must be Al fans huh? ^^ Or am I just jumping to conclusion? Hehe.. Anyway.. Wonderful work! I love Lust piccy too! ^^
Anime-Kat2002
Thank you for the comments! ^-^
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Very nice! I love Lust eyes on the top one and the bottom one, I love the style and the characters in it! Like KiorujiXeroxGurl said, the colors are awesome too!
Anime-Kat2002
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jun 2 2006, 01:01 AM) [snapback]404718[/snapback]

Very nice! I love Lust eyes on the top one and the bottom one, I love the style and the characters in it! Like KiorujiXeroxGurl said, the colors are awesome too!

Well I'm glad that you guys love my artwork. ^-^ I hope to have a new picture up soon.
Anime-Kat2002
I don't know if it counts as fan art but I made two FMA desktops. They are on my website. You can go here to see them.

FMA Desktops

Tombow
^^ Awww, those are nice desktops!!
I especially like Ed one!!
It's beautiful!! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
Thanks. I love to make desktops. If you searched around on my website you could see that. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.