Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Book In Figure Black? Poll?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Sensenic
So, when was BFB due out? Wasn't it not far from now, IIRC?

I've made a quick google search for it, but couldn't find...

EDIT: Only this blog entry I found, if someone wants to translate happy.gif

*dies of eagerness*

Also, with next chapter comes great responsibility (or rather, should come) the 3rd Character Poll, as it is new year's chapter? or not?
T's about time, Darn it! \( `AŽ)/

Or.... dare not I even think of the possibility... did it already come out but wasn't scanned? ph34r.gif
Automne
ZOMG! I ran to that thread thinking you'd know when BFB will be out! T_T I must have it! My homunculi needs are unfulfilled! Dammit...<o<

I think that, if it was already out, it would have been scanned to ZOMGFTA...Hum...At least, we have some infos...Are we sure it will only be about Envy, Gluttony and Lust or about the other homunculi as well?

And there are different character polls? mellow.gif I didn't know...
rex
i'm not too sure when book in figure black comes out, but here's an advertisement about it that came with book in figure blue :) hopefully, this'll help.

IPB Image

it seems like it's gonna include a mini figure/magnets of envy, lust and gluttony. looks pretty cool, if you ask me. ^____^

edit: i'm not sure about this, but it seems like you have to buy book in figure red and blue to get black...? like, buy both, put in 600 yen and send in for it? :o i'm not really sure...can't read japanese. ^___^;
eina
Eeep! I thought you knew where to get the translated version!!

Oh wells... I also tried googling for it, but all I got where the other gaidens (blue and red).... i wonder why this one's so rare dry.gif

rex
yeah, i know...seems like the red version is the more common one, the blue version rarer and the black version rarest. ^____^

ZOMG, it's getting harder to chase em' all, eh? hahahah, they want to make us squirm!
Sensenic
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 19 2005, 03:34 PM) [snapback]331332[/snapback]

ZOMG! I ran to that thread thinking you'd know when BFB will be out! T_T I must have it! My homunculi needs are unfulfilled! Dammit...<o<

QUOTE(eina @ Dec 19 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]331356[/snapback]

Eeep! I thought you knew where to get the translated version!!

Sorry. sleep.gif

I knew this would happen, that's why I changed the topic title adding a question mark and the "poll" thingy. And also the subtitle is "The Eagerness thread" not "it's out!" or similar. happy.gifU But seems it's not eonugh.

I think that, if it was already out, it would have been scanned to ZOMGFTA...Hum...At least, we have some infos...Are we sure it will only be about Envy, Gluttony and Lust or about the other homunculi as well?

Dunno if it's only about those three, but it does look interesting... and, yeah, I'm sure that when they at ZOMGFTA get it they will put it.
But...
QUOTE(rex @ Dec 19 2005, 05:00 PM) [snapback]331343[/snapback]

i'm not too sure when book in figure black comes out, but here's an advertisement about it that came with book in figure blue smile.gif hopefully, this'll help.

-pic-

it seems like it's gonna include a mini figure/magnets of envy, lust and gluttony. looks pretty cool, if you ask me. ^____^

edit: i'm not sure about this, but it seems like you have to buy book in figure red and blue to get black...? like, buy both, put in 600 yen and send in for it? ohmy.gif i'm not really sure...can't read japanese. ^___^;

The image is too small and my Japanese knowledge even smaller, so I can't read almost shit....

But it certainly says in big September the 21th of 2005... and sth about a 600 yen stamp.

So... if it's only sth you could get by buying through postal system... No one out of japan will buy it for the moment, I guess...
But if it had come out at september, someone would've already posted it, no? :S

EDIT: ARGH!! It's only a pins set! (I believe) No figure, no gaiden?! Does this mean I've lived wrapped in lies all this time?!! ohmy.gif
NUUUUUUU!!!!!

someone who can read Japanese and/or knows about it, tell me BFB is coming out!! Damn! >_<
[crybaby]I want it!![/crybaby]
QUOTE(eina @ Dec 19 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]331356[/snapback]

Oh wells... I also tried googling for it, but all I got where the other gaidens (blue and red).... i wonder why this one's so rare dry.gif

Either because it's not out yet or because of the above... But if it was the latter, it's weird indeed...

EDIT: Well, see above T_T

And there are different character polls? mellow.gif I didn't know...

They made one at some point (I think around the Devil's Nest saga, for the Perfect Book 1 maybe) and another at chapter 37 (Volume 9)...

It's about time they made another, with all the new characters and new things they've done! Wonder what takes 'em so long....
MasterKris
Let me guess;
Ed's first and Mustang's second.
AA battery
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 19 2005, 04:25 PM) [snapback]331497[/snapback]

Let me guess;

you never read the red and blue, didn't you? (even tho your guess was right)

Sensenic: I can't read a whole lot either cuz it's too small and my japanese knowledge is the size of a bean.

but I am pretty sure it says that BLACK is still in production... They want you to fill out that white paper, send in a sticker thing that was in RED (cuz BLUE's stickers is already on the white paper), add 600 yens of postal stamps in the mail... I THINK the deadline for sending it in was September 20...

not too sure...
Sensenic
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Dec 20 2005, 05:16 AM) [snapback]331659[/snapback]

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 19 2005, 04:25 PM) [snapback]331497[/snapback]

Let me guess;

Eh... I think he was talking about the next character poll... happy.gifU
Whenever they do it, that is. T_T

Sensenic: I can't read a whole lot either cuz it's too small and my japanese knowledge is the size of a bean.

WHO'RE YOU CALLIN' A BEAN??!!

--ehem-- sleep.gif

but I am pretty sure it says that BLACK is still in production... They want you to fill out that white paper, send in a sticker thing that was in RED (cuz BLUE's stickers is already on the white paper), add 600 yens of postal stamps in the mail... I THINK the deadline for sending it in was September 20...

not too sure...

Thanks for your help anyway. Hope you're right...
Tombow
I believe that 600 yen and the form is for the Envy, Lust, & Gluttony 3 piece rubber pin set (which you can see at the upper right corner of the scan provided by rex) and in production at the time of the ad.
Yes, the ad is for the pin set (and not for the black book itself, sorry!!) and the pin set will be yours with 600 yen if you buy both blue book and red book, by filling the form that comes with the blue book (no photo-copied form is permitted,) and also attach the seal that comes with the red book on the form, and send in with 600 yen worth of Japanese Postal Service postage stamps, by September 20, 2005.
ElvishVamp
I take it no one knows when black's coming out yet? I know I've read blue, but I'm not sure if I read red yet. I don't think so, but I might've read it and just didn't realize what it was. I seem to do stuff like that alot...

Ed's going to pwn Roy in the next character poll. Again. happy.gif

armor-alchemist: If your japanese knowledge is the size of a bean and you got that out of it, I don't even wanna think what the size of my japanese knowledge is. All I can really read is the katakana and the date. T_T
Sensenic
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 20 2005, 12:30 PM) [snapback]331776[/snapback]

I believe that 600 yen and the form is for the Envy, Lust, & Gluttony 3 piece rubber pin set (which you can see at the upper right corner of the scan provided by rex) and in production at the time of the ad.
Yes, the ad is for the pin set (and not for the black book itself,) and the pin set will be yours with 600 yen if you buy both blue book and red book, by filling the form that comes with the blue book (no photo-copied form is permitted,) and also attach the seal that comes with the red book on the form, and send in with 600 yen worth of Japanese Postal Service postage stamps.

Thanks!

But then, the question remains.... Will there BE a Book in Figure Black?
Or was it all around a misinterpretation of that ad? ph34r.gif

QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Dec 20 2005, 12:45 PM) [snapback]331779[/snapback]

I take it no one knows when black's coming out yet? I know I've read blue, but I'm not sure if I read red yet. I don't think so, but I might've read it and just didn't realize what it was. I seem to do stuff like that alot...

The gaiden in Red is the one called "Simple things" and it tells the story behind Winry's earrings and Riza's long hair.

A short, simple, "warm" story (and funny too, of course!) amidst all these conspirations, metaphysics and angsts... tongue.gif
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Dec 20 2005, 12:45 PM) [snapback]331779[/snapback]

Ed's going to pwn Roy in the next character poll. Again. happy.gif

armor-alchemist: If your japanese knowledge is the size of a bean and you got that out of it, I don't even wanna think what the size of my japanese knowledge is. All I can really read is the katakana and the date. T_T

Yeah, it is discouraging, ain't it? sad.gif
MasterKris

I did read red and blue. Now after black, is it going to be green or yellow? (For Ling or Scar?)
Nepharski
Okay, I'll bite. I be the big idoit who asks, "Um, what is the Book in Figure Black, exactly?"
AA battery
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 20 2005, 03:30 AM) [snapback]331776[/snapback]

Yes, the ad is for the pin set (and not for the black book itself, sorry!!) and the pin set will be yours with 600 yen if you buy both blue book and red book, by filling the form that comes with the blue book (no photo-copied form is permitted,) and also attach the seal that comes with the red book on the form, and send in with 600 yen worth of Japanese Postal Service postage stamps, by September 20, 2005.

DOH!

QUOTE(Nepharski @ Dec 20 2005, 07:48 PM) [snapback]332032[/snapback]

Okay, I'll bite. I be the big idoit who asks, "Um, what is the Book in Figure Black, exactly?"

HOmunculus, probably.
Sensenic
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 21 2005, 03:22 AM) [snapback]331960[/snapback]

I did read red and blue. Now after black, is it going to be green or yellow? (For Ling or Scar?)

If there IS, a black... T_T
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Dec 21 2005, 04:48 AM) [snapback]332032[/snapback]

Book in Figure Red

Book in Figure Blue

Both are a set of a figure (desgined from an art by Arakawa sensei herself, drawn for the occasion), some postcards with more illustrations and a book that comes with some info (what? beats me) and a little gaiden, the first one about Ed and Al (well, rather about Winry and Riza) and the second one about Roy Mustang (and Hughes!!!) back at Ishval. Wonderful short stories, both of them.

And then, supposedly, the next one announced would be Book in Figure Black, same thing again, but this time about the hommunculi (As a-a said. It's unkown if only about Envy, Lust and Gluttony or the whole of 'em). That's why this one's so expected: if the gaiden follows the same logic as the other 2, we should get to see a short story about the hommunculi themselves, probably their past... *waku waku! waku waku!*

EDIT:
Request: When I put "book in figure Black" in google, only this blog pops up. Somebody can translate what does it say (me, where I am, I can't even install Japanese fonts, so it's only pretty little squares I see sleep.gifU)? Tombow? CSakuraS, if you happen to drop by? Pretty pretty pleeease?
Tombow
QUOTE(Sensenic @ Dec 21 2005, 03:12 AM) [snapback]332107[/snapback]

Request: When I put "book in figure Black" in google, only this blog pops up. Somebody can translate what does it say (me, where I am, I can't even install Japanese fonts, so it's only pretty little squares I see sleep.gifU)? Tombow? CSakuraS, if you happen to drop by? Pretty pretty pleeease?

^^ @Sensenic - I translated the blog, but in the most part of the blog he is talking about the BOOK IN FIGURE BLUE (which, we already know about,) and the only reference he made about the Figure Black is about the pin set, and I think this guy is thinking that those pins are replacing figures for the Figure Black... sad.gif
Anyway, I translated these so that you can see... Thanks anyway for checking the blogs for info for Figure Black. Please keep checking and let us know if you find something more. happy.gif

レッドの応募券(無くしたかと思ってたら、REDのおまけコミックの間に挟みっぱなしだった) とブルーの応募台紙(+600円切手)
でブラックのピンズセットがもらえるそうで。

(I thought I lost the seal from the Red needed for the pin set, but I found it still in the comic book for Red.) Together with the form from the Blue, (plus 600 Yen worth postage stamps) you can get the set of pins for Black. 

どうせならピンズではなくBOOK IN FIGURE BLACKみたいな形にして欲しかったな~。
ホムンクルスがメインのおまけコミックってあんまないんで期待してたんだけど・・・。

Tho, I would rather have figures than pins, as in BOOK IN FIGURE BLACK...
I had high expectations for the Black because it's rare that we get bonus comic stuff thats focusing on Homunculi...
nakagos bunny
(message deleted)
Sensenic
@Tombow: Thanks a lot.

So, the possibility of FBF actually existing is slowly fading away.... Unless someone shows otherwise.... T_T
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 22 2005, 01:55 AM) [snapback]332269[/snapback]

I hope it have a story about Greed.

I hope it come out

T_T again.
AA battery
ありがとうございます、Tombow~ happy.gif
Tombow
Awww, Sensenic snd armor-alchemist, you're so welcome, and thank YOU for bringing all the info to the board for us!!
Singhay
These Book in Figure *color*, are they the same as the Manga Volumes that come with an Ed or Al figure in America? Do they even sell Book in figure *color* in America?
nakagos bunny
(message deleted)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 26 2005, 07:55 PM) [snapback]334032[/snapback]

So I made a typo. That is NO excuse for you people to make fun of me. Grow the hell up and try getting a DECENT personality. No wonder SinLuxuria and I are getting fed up with this board. No wonder people like a certain someone I'd love to see post here don't--they see how unbelievably rude and heartless posters here can be.

IPB Image
Automne
Huh??? mellow.gif What did happen? I don't see any offensive message here :shudders: But, yes, really, if you make fun of someone just because they made a typo, then you really need to grow up... Anyway. And Bacon, I think you should have replied with words rather than this picture XD;...

So, to get on topic again. I will ask on another forum if they know anything about BFB. They will certainly give some infos since they have a lot of sources here.

And thanks for the translation, Tombow.
AA battery
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 26 2005, 04:55 PM) [snapback]334032[/snapback]

So I made a typo. That is NO excuse for you people to make fun of me. Grow the hell up and try getting a DECENT personality. No wonder SinLuxuria and I are getting fed up with this board. No wonder people like a certain someone I'd love to see post here don't--they see how unbelievably rude and heartless posters here can be.

That doesn't give you the right to insult all of us, either.

If we don't even have some decent generous personality, some of us wouldn't even bother to scanlate stuff and introduce all the new hagaren related information here, you know?

*sigh*

I have been fed up with this board for a while during September - November too... with all the stupid repetitive questions being asked, repetitive topics, overwhelming amount of Ed/Win topics (no offence), but then, I thought I could just simply ignore the portion of this board that I don't like and just stick to the portion that I like. So, if you hate this board, just stop coming and everything would be solved, you know?

Grow up and stop whining.

---

I think, I did probably made fun of someone making a typo before (a typo of one of my favourite song... and the typo made the song name into something imo creepy), so I corrected it in a rude way... but then, don't you think it's your fault to begin with, by making that typo and confusing other people? If possible, mistakes should be evaded to avoid confusion. At school, you make a typo, you lose a mark. That's how it is.

*sorry for getting off topic*
Automne
QUOTE(armor-alchemist Posted Today @ 12:46 AM)
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 26 2005 @ 04:55 PM)

That doesn't give you the right to insult all of us, either.

Who said it was even directed to you? She made reference to a certain amount of people that I won't name but she didn't say you were a part of it.

QUOTE(armor-alchemist Posted Today @ 12:46 AM)
but then, don't you think it's your fault to begin with, by making that typo and confusing other people? If possible, mistakes should be evaded to avoid confusion. At school, you make a typo, you lose a mark. That's how it is.

We're not perfect nor are we always paying attention to what we're doing. No matter if we are french, english, spanish, etc, rare are the ones these days who can write perfectly. That's how it is.

And we're not talking about a song here. Just a typo, not the epitome of the nOObish writing.

Oh, anyway...
nakagos bunny
The proof that people here are rude is that they have no compassion when they can see they've hurt a person's feelings, they just make fun of them. That's heartless bastards, and I have no desire whatsoever to post at a board that has a bunch of heartless bastards posting at it.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Sinny. I'll see you on AIM sometimes, I hope, but I won't be having anymore discussions here. I've had it. I'm not whining, just asking to be treated human, and I've been insulted countless times here over nothing. I've never experienced that at the numerous amounts of internet message boards I've gone to, so something clearly is wrong here.

I'm not being a crybaby--I just wanted to be treated as a person who has feelings and deserves respect, like everyone deserves. AFTER some people insulted me, I told them off, I WILL stand up for myself.

Maybe you think it's okay to treat people like they're scum just because we're on the internet. Hopefully you don't treat people like dirt for making a mistake in real life.

It was a simple mistake, made in hurried typing. The way I was treated over it was completely uncalled for.
Tombow
@nakagos bunny - But, I care about you, and I believe many others I know here, and respect you as a fellow board members, and enjoy having you with us, in a very respecting way!!
I don't know what has transpired, but I hope you don't go. I liike reading your posts...unsure.gif
nakagos bunny
Thank you for saying that Tombow. But I really think you're about the only person here who feels that way.

What happened was, I made a typo when I said that I would like a story about Greed in the book, I wrote "I hope it have a story about Greed", I meant to say I hope it will have a story about Greed", but missed the "will" in my hurry.

Then Sensensic made fun of it by quoting it and writing "I hope it come out", leaving off the s in comes to make fun of my mistake.

So I complained about that because I felt it was rude to mock me for making a simple error.

Then What, no Bacon? made my feelings worse by posting that picture, and armor alchemist said I need to grow up and stop whining.

I don't think it's whining or being a crybaby when you point out that you think people are being unfairly rude to you for little to no reason.

I think people here tend to get too hostile when a person makes a mistake. This board is run differently than any other board I've been to, I've never been to a board where you had to look through 20 pages to make sure a topic hadn't already been made before you can make one. So I ended up accidentally repeating topics. I personally don't see the big deal given some topics may end up pushed to page 30 and haven't been answered in a year, and half the people who posted in the original may not post here anymore while new people don't even know about the topic. But whatever, that's the rule here and I respect that.

I also got yelled at by several people over making a mistake posting a poll, and I even acknowledged the mistake and they still felt the need to be hostile about it. Again it was an accident, not done on purpose. I had a little trouble with the poll making options, which are different than I'm used to.

And now the typo thing. I see typos all the time. I don't feel the need to mock the person who made them.

So that's why I got really upset when I saw the mockery and pointed it out. I don't feel I deserve that, because I feel I try to make reasonably intelligent posts, and am not like some posters I see at boards that come on with topics like "OMG, ED IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111". My errors were honest mistakes.
AA battery
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 27 2005, 05:31 PM) [snapback]334301[/snapback]

So that's why I got really upset when I saw the mockery and pointed it out. I don't feel I deserve that, because I feel I try to make reasonably intelligent posts, and am not like some posters I see at boards that come on with topics like "OMG, ED IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111". My errors were honest mistakes.

about those "OMG Ed is so hot!!" ones, that's the portion of the board that I have ignored. To be honest, pretty much I only check out the FMA Manga and FMA Game section (and to be specific, only the PS2 and NDS game topics) of this board because these 2 boards are pretty much worth looking at. I don't look at other boards unless I am really bored.

Was Sensenic really making fun of you there? @_@ I don't recall reading that and maybe that was his typo too... oh well. If you didn't like what I said, sorry then. The song typo thing was something I posted in a different area of this board before, which then I later realized it was a bit too rude, what if the poster was actually a 12 years ol or something? but I figured that there is no point to edit my post because a lot of people might probably have read it already.

If you are fed up with the board, then leave, seriously. I don't think you can do anything to change the board, unless you have a suggestion or something. And of course, moderators don't necessarily are mature nor considerate. Sometimes mods are chosen simply they are friends of the admins / other moderators. I have been to another FMA board in which most if not all of the moderators are under the age of 16. I was there just to help my friend, who got her gameguide plagarized. The admin of the site agreed to take down the plagarized gameguide down and ban the user who plagarized, yet the moderators there all attacked my friend and I with foul languages and their poor understanding of law and plagarism. See? The admin was mature (also 16, but reasonable person), yet the moderators were just a bunch of brats that claimed the "peace of the forum" was more important than "plagarism"... and insulted my friend and I even though we were the victims of the whole case... EVEN after their admin has already had agreement and settlement with us, what the heck.

Ok, enough of me getting off topic x_x sorry.
Automne
Okay, guys, I finally got an answer from the other forum I was talking about and, yes, the Book in figure Black is going to come out and it looks like it's going to come out with Envy and Lust's figures (Huh?!! Envy/Lust hints? O_o). One of the mods told me he will confirm me the date tomorrow.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 28 2005, 07:10 PM) [snapback]334666[/snapback]

Okay, guys, I finally got an answer from the other forum I was talking about and, yes, the Book in figure Black is going to come out and it looks like it's going to come out with Envy and Lust's figures (Huh?!! Envy/Lust hints? O_o). One of the mods told me he will confirm me the date tomorrow.

i thought it was Lust, Gluttony, and Envy o.O;;; thats what i was told
Automne
^ Well, they put Ed and Al's figures for BFR and the story talked about other characters too, same for BFR where there was only Mustang and Hawkeye. Just to tell you it's not impossible to not include Gluttony. We didn't see the figures yet and I said it looks like. We'll see.
Nepharski
Dang. Now Nakagos Bunny is gone. I'll miss them.

This Book in Black sounds interesting. I hope they do sell copies in America.
nakagos bunny
Well, I'm going to stay because some people were nice to me about the whole thing, so I can overlook the bad that's happened.

That's really cool about the figures, I love collecting figures/toys, so I'd really like to find this. I love the Lust figure I have, the new one might really be even better! I just wonder what the price would be.....

Or if I could find it at Otakon '06.

Tombow
Envy. Lust, and Gluttony figures would be awsome!!
Can't wait to see!!

^^ @nakagos bunny - Glad to hear that!! happy.gif
Sensenic
Whoa!
I go out for 4 days and I find this!
Well, let's see....
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 26 2005, 07:55 PM) [snapback]334032[/snapback]

Hey... hey... Insulting back / revenge in any case is not the solution.

Dialogue. Dialogue.
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 27 2005, 04:33 AM) [snapback]334080[/snapback]

Huh??? mellow.gif What did happen? I don't see any offensive message here :shudders:

Because there wasn't indeed!
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 28 2005, 02:31 AM) [snapback]334301[/snapback]

Thank you for saying that Tombow. But I really think you're about the only person here who feels that way.

No. I also respect you (and everyone else I know) and don't want you (or everyone else I know) to go. Oh, dear.
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Dec 28 2005, 02:31 AM) [snapback]334301[/snapback]

What happened was, I made a typo when I said that I would like a story about Greed in the book, I wrote "I hope it have a story about Greed", I meant to say I hope it will have a story about Greed", but missed the "will" in my hurry.

Then Sensensic made fun of it by quoting it and writing "I hope it come out", leaving off the s in comes to make fun of my mistake.

No, I didn't make fun of it. I was just sad (well, kinda) because it may not come out at all, so the reply to your post post was just a way to repeat again what I had already said before. You were saying "I hope it is about Greed" or similar, so I decided I'd reply with "I just hope it comes out at all". To remark.

Yes, I noticed the typo, and yes I copied it, but it's just that I copied the format of your phrase as I already did on another post before (which I don't remember if it had typo or not). To give it a.... "quick reply" feeling to it... whatever, younameit. I couldn't care less about teh typo itself (And I'm not gonna make fun of sth I make plenty of too. Yes, that last "teh" was made on purpose, but generally, they are not).
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Dec 28 2005, 02:49 AM) [snapback]334311[/snapback]

Was Sensenic really making fun of you there? @_@ I don't recall reading that and maybe that was his typo too... oh well.

Nope, I wasn't.

Well, back on -boring? tongue.gif- topic now:
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 29 2005, 02:10 AM) [snapback]334666[/snapback]

\( ^o^)/{Yay!

Any more data (when is it due, some advertisement, whatever)? Please, please? *arf, arf!*
Automne
^ Lol, the moderator hasn't answered yet. We just have to wait (Hopefully not too long).
nakagos bunny
Thanks for the explanation, Sensensic. I'm glad to see you weren't being snarky about the typo.

Well, back on topic, I hope it doesn't become where we have to use eBay if we want to buy the thing. I hate using eBay. biggrin.gif Only if it's for something that no one else wants. I hate bidding wars. I'm not a competitve person by nature anyway, and then with eBay, if you don't have a fast connection (which I don't) or lots of money, you're guaranteed to lose.sleep.gif
paca
the black book isn't ready. Is it?????
Automne
It's gonna come out, for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.