Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Hello everyone, I'm new here to this place, and well I have some fanart I done on FMA, I'll try to post up as much as I can on my thread. But for now I only got one that I uploaded and just did for the Holiday season, this is Winry and Al (not Ed lol). I definitely don't even want to draw Al in that tin armor thing, I rather draw him as his human self. You can say the picture is from when every thing was back to normal...

I also like to say, that I'm not an 'expert' on 'Anime people'. The hardest problem I have with making them, is their eyes. Because they have to be aligned right, it goes off most of the time lol Anywho the picture I drew took me maybe about 3 hours to do. And the background I designed and colored up in Adobe CS. Two days for this whole picture to be finished. Anyways, that is all, I hope you guys like it though:)

Winry and Al Holiday Picture
Tombow
Hi Ed-Al-Win Fan,
Welcome to our board!!

I like your Holiday Win & Al very much!!
It's very nicely done, and I think your drawing and coloring has very nice style. I like it.
I would love to see more of your fanarts!! smile.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Thanks soo much Tombow! Nice to meet you as well. I really appreciate the comment, because I'm trying to get better. I'm in college right now, and my major is Media Arts and Animation, and I'm just trying to get better in my drawings skills...So it really meant a lot to hear that comment lol

Here goes another one I just did on my fav Homunculi Wrath, he's innocent looking on this one, not his evil side yet lol and you may also noticed I added some socks on him, its because I don't know how to draw feet too good, but I'm trying..lol

Wrath

^ That one I just did all in pencil, I was going to color it, but decided I'll work on my sketching skills. I don't know if you noticed it, but I tried to make Ed arm darker, by shading it in more and the other arm lighter for Wrath arm...The pose he is in, was a test...I never drew anyone in that pose, so I know its not all the best....lol

And here goes another one I did on Inuyasha and Edward, supposed to be the Heroes...

Inuyasha and Edward

and another I did on Winry and Ed

Winry and Edward

and one last one I did on just Edward, on this picture I noticed I made Ed eye color too dark lol, he has golden orb eyes lol

Edward

I'll post up more, well as soon as I get them uploaded:)
SsleepyAlly
That's really nice work. I thought the Inyuyasha one was real. Keep up the good work!

You're in college?!? Wow, everyone is so educated on this site.
Tombow
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Dec 21 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]332091[/snapback]

...I thought the Inyuyasha one was real. Keep up the good work!

Me, too!! Those look wonderful!!
And, I am very impressed with Wrath. The pose came out very good, and he got right innocent expression. And, he looks cute with socks on!! happy.gif
Nice work!! Please keep posting more!! smile.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
aww! wrath looks so cute! I really like it. I love how you color your pictures, especially the highlights.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
biggrin.gif Gee, thanks alot guys! I really appreciate the comments, I was just smiling as I read through them...I really didn't think my Inuyasha one could almost actually look like the real one's (too cool! lol), that really brings inspiration on me making more

Oh and @SsleepyAlly yeah, I been in college for like one year now...lol

@Cheez_n_ Maeve and yeah I seem to be known for the color schemes lol. I show my family these pictures, and they also say the color style is what definitely brings the picture to life, which I agree to the fullest and the highlights I love doing for the anime people hair, really Ed's hair lol

I'm also glad you guys like the Wrath one as well, that was actually my first time drawing him...I'll have to make more of him in the near future lol

And that brings me to this one I just did on Maes Hughes(RIP), he also one of my fav characters. It was my first time drawing him, his pose was another tricky one, definitely with him holding the pencil. Well I just hope you guys like it lol, I'll have more up soon since you guys are liking these lol...Once again thanks a lot for the comments... smile.gif

Maes Hughes
InsaneFangirl
I am highly impressed. I love your style. Keep up the good work.
sushyisama
Wowow they're all so cute.. xD
I gotta say though, my favorite of all of them is still the Winry/Al holiday picture. xD
Al looks really good in the picture, and so does Winry!
I really love your drawing style.. It's very clean and cute.
Tombow
Awww, nice tribute to Maes Hughes!!
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Wow! Thanks everyone for the comments (Tombow, SsleepyAlly, Cheez_n_ Maeve, InsaneFangirl, sushyisama!) I really appreciate them all, I didn't think I get that much actually lol. I'm very happy you guys are enjoying them, so I can continue to show you more of them. I hope everyone had a good christmas, I had decent one lol. I had just gotten tha FMA2 playation 2 game, I know I'm late on everything lol But also I just did a picture today on Edward, the pose was definitely a test and it took me forever to align, I kept starting over and over, until I just settle with this. I mean when trying to look up its hard to get the eyes align, and they seem to go off. But I tried lol I just hope you guys like it, it may look similar to this picture:

Picture, which I'm not sure if that fanart or not, but if it is, its really good. I was trying to see if I could do the pose too. The only thing I change was thre out all the other people and gave Ed a change of clothes. Also added tatoo on his arm lol, I know it doesn't look like one. But I could see Ed with a tatoo, nothing too big, thats pretty odd that I can picture that lol. And also its another one of future time picture, where Ed has his arm and leg back, well hopefully he will get them back lol. Anyways enough talking lol, I just hope you guys like it, as I always say:)

Edward Sitting In A Tree
DustStorm
I like the way you draw your pictures. They look awesome. The Wrath picture looks so cute, I think he looks better with socks on. The tatoo you drew on Edward looks good on him. I can't wait to see more of your fanarts!!
Tombow
I totally agree with DustStorm, and I love your Ed!!
I especially like the facial expression, pose, coloring, and the new clothing and backgrownd.
Ed with tattoo of Ed, now that sounds like something Ed might do. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
your fanart is...very...good T__T i hate looking at fanarts because then i realise how much i actually suck laugh.gif

the Edward pics are great, the first ed sitting in a tree (the one you thought was fanart) i'm pretty sure that official art, as for your Edo sitting in a tree it turned out very nice smile.gif keep it up
Elemental/Alchemist
welcome Ed-Al-Win Fan... i thought i'd post here to welcome u since this is ur forum topic...
nice pics, very well done, keep working on it, maybe u'll draw ur own manga one day happy.gif , if college doesn't work out that is (b/c, "school is life *imitates annoying teacher* and u have to get cracking or it'll be ur head," blah, blah, blah laugh.gif )
also, nice job taking ed from the tree, he looks almost the same as in the other picture (which i believe was actually originally on a calendar - but i'm not sure, i could be wrong)
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Xobo @ Dec 27 2005, 04:53 PM) [snapback]334225[/snapback]
your fanart is...very...good T__T i hate looking at fanarts because then i realise how much i actually suck laugh.gif
Awww Sis!! It doesn't suck!! Your chibi's are cute...tongue.gif
And Ed-Al-Win Fan I love your drawings!! Good job. smile.gif
Now I have the idea of starting a fanart thread too!!
Although I probably suck... >D
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 01:12 AM) [snapback]334405[/snapback]

QUOTE(Xobo @ Dec 27 2005, 04:53 PM) [snapback]334225[/snapback]
Awww Sis!! It doesn't suck!! Your chibi's are cute...tongue.gif
And Ed-Al-Win Fan I love your drawings!! Good job. smile.gif
Now I have the idea of starting a fanart thread too!!
Although I probably suck... >D

awww thanks Riza-doodle but i can only do the chibi's on artpad =_=
and also i'd love to see your fanart sis tongue.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Aww thanks guys(DustStorm, ed's numbuh 1 fan, Jade Alchemist and Riza) ! I'm so amazed when reading the comments, that you guys are actually impressed by these...Oh and Ed's numbah 1 fan, no one art sucks (trust me on this lol), everyone draws good in their own unique way, and Riza I'm glad to see I inspired you to make a art thread, its always good to show what you can do...Which thats the reason why I made this topic lol...And Jade(nice to meet you!) yeah college teachers are always bummer, some are cool and some dull lol And yeah maybe one day I will, that would be so cool lol, oh and the FMA pic I figured it was, it looked too much like a official pic, but who knows lol

Well since everytime I post, I have to post a pic, here's one I did on Ed again lol, except he has cell phone in his hand, no real point to it. I don't even think they had cellphones in their time lol, well I made it up. Its not Ed's phone guys, because a purple phone doesn't suit him lol, but its Winry's, and he made a mistake and broke it, maybe with his metal arm lol

I didn't ink this one, just colored in with color pencil, well the thing is my sister just bought me some color pencils and she would be crush if I didn't use them lol, which they color pretty good with the blending, but I'm not too much of color pencil freak myself, I never can get the right colors, but I tried I hope you guys like it, more will be on the way..

PS: What it says on the phone, 'If found Please Return To Winry Rockbell', if you guys can't see the sloppy lettering on the phone and also my handwriting on the side that says 'Uh oh I broke Winry Phone', well you know Winry she can get violent lol. Seem to go well with it, just hope you guys like it and thanks for the comments again:)

Ed and the Cell Phone lol
Riza-Hawkeye
Sis: It isn't all too good, but there are couple of things.
Christmas Doodle
Some junk I drew during science class. >D

Ed-Al-Win Fan: I like it alot. I think oyu'd do well drawing Edward outside of his red cloak. happy.gif
Tombow
Gahaha!! Ed with cell-phone!! Who'd tonk, but I like it!! laugh.gif
I like the way you do Ed's hair. It's nicely shaped and propotioned!! It sounds easy, but not many people get it right. smile.gif

And, @Riza-Hawkeye - I love your "doodles"!! They are very good!!
You got to open your artwork thread, too!!
I'd love to see more of your artwork!! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Dec 28 2005, 01:58 AM) [snapback]334420[/snapback]

..Oh and Ed's numbuh 1 fan, no one art sucks (trust me on this lol), everyone draws good in their own unique way,

PS: What it says on the phone, 'If found Please Return To Winry Rockbell', if you guys can't see the sloppy lettering on the phone and also my handwriting on the side that says 'Uh oh I broke Winry Phone', well you know Winry she can get violent lol. Seem to go well with it, just hope you guys like it and thanks for the comments again:)

Ed and the Cell Phone lol

hehe thanks =\\\=. and very nice job with Edo and cellphone hehe i can just picture Winrys wrench of doom colliding with his face for breaking her 'purple' cellphone laugh.gif

QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 02:08 AM) [snapback]334423[/snapback]

Christmas Doodle
color]

ooooo very nice sis!
but now i'm jelly AND depressed eheheheh *sigh*
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Xobo)
QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 02:08 AM) [snapback]334423[/snapback]
Christmas Doodle
ooooo very nice sis!
but now i'm jelly AND depressed eheheheh *sigh*
I'll post some messed up art as soon as I can then. sad.gif
When I get around to starting my thread. XD
SsleepyAlly
Haha, Ed better fix the phone fast with his alchemy before Winry finds out. * 'coures she could probably fix it up in about 2 minutes.

ed's numbuh 1 fan, come on, everyone is good in art in their own special way. smile.gif

Riza-Hawkeye, hurry up and make your own thread already. I wanna see more of your art! ^^
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Nice drawings Riza Hawkeye, I like the style and overall pictures, you draw the eyes really well...Which I still have a problem getting the eyes aligned myself lol. I noticed though with Wrath I don't have to draw both his eyes, those bangs just cover it up lol. Thanks again for the comments everyone! I'm glad you like that one I did on Edward with the cell, I could see him with a cell phone lol...Well here's another different look of Wrath, I put some clothes on him, I always draw him on his good side, not the phsyco side lol And I guess you can say he's about to play outside, I put a ball by him. And this time I colored him on computer...And the pose was pretty hard to do, I never drew anyone tying their shoes so it was test, a very tricky one. Well I see that I made Wrath shoulders a bit broad, which from some odd reason he looks older lol...I guess we can say he's older lol...Anywho I hope you guys like it:)

PS:He still has Ed's arm and leg, you guys will notice the color change. Poor Ed he just got his arms and leg stolen from him lol

Wrath tying his shoes

I'm now working on a younger picture of Ed and Alphonse, that I'm hoping to get finish by today...Still drawing it up lol

Tombow
Haha, I like your Wrath with gym clothing and shoes!! biggrin.gif
And, you're right, that's a difficult pose, and you got it well!!
I admire your picking some difficult or new stuff and challenging your skills each time!!
Can't wait to see your young Al/Ed!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Thanks alot Tombow, I appreciate that! Well yeah, I definitely try to work on many poses, since I never was good at making poses at the beginning...And I try to find a lot of tricky one's to do lol...Well here's the young Ed/Al pic I finally finished. The ticky pose on this one, was Edward of course, because how the way he's kneeling. Its another I tried my best on. And Al's pose I just made up from my mind, so if it looks a bit edgy, you guys know why lol...I hope they look like they're younger selves. This was my first time drawing them as this way...I made Ed be the troublesome one, thats why you see him with that fire, he's about to light to a fire cracker...Children shouldn't play with fire lol...Um the background I drew on PSP and designed of course with Adobe CS. You guys don't have to pay any attention to the sloppy picture frames I drew in there, I didn't really make them really smooth, just used a paint brush...I did this to make them look like theire in a house, and blurred it...So your attention can go right to the kids lol...That also was another tricky background, since it was my first time drawing that lol

On other news, I just found out my image hosting provider just bail out on me. It won't let me upload anymore new pictures so I had to found a whole new one...And I need you guys to tell me if you can see the picture, because I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't show up. You know how these image hostings are...lol

PS: Al may look a little different, I never drew him front view before, he actually was pretty tricky with getting the head right lol

I hope you like it, though:)

Younger Ed and Al

Tombow
Ooops, I just wrote long comments, and lost the post when my Internet connection got cut of... yikes!!
Ok, anyway, they are so cute!!
And, yeah, that's a difficult pose!!
I love the way you decide each scene with your imagination and creativity. It is like each picture has the story behind it!! happy.gif
And, of course Ed is always getting in trouble!! Ahaha!!
I'd love to see more young Ed and Al!!

(Yap, I can see Al and Ed pic, tho your siggie is showing red X now. unsure.gif )
andreaheartsALchemy

wow !! your awesome..!! wrath looked awesome and nice job with ed !! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Your siggie is back on. smile.gif
Have I told you I like you siigie very much?? happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Thanks alot andreaheartsALchemy! Appreciate that comment. And also thank you to you too Tombow lol, I saw what you wrote and quickly had to go get another image server...The image server I was on goes on and off...Which gets on my nerves, so I had to switch, and may have to switch all my artwork over another image hoster too lol...Well I don't have any drawings to show right now (don't get sad, just kiddin lol) But I will later on today alrighty? I just needed to check on these image hosters today, they're really screwed lol I'm working on a Riza and Mustang pic, so it should be up hopefully soon... smile.gif

PS: lol Oh and Tombow, I'm very glad you like my siggie, it was like one of my first blends on pics...That actually turned out pretty decent lol

Well here's goes the Roy and Riza one I was talking about...It turned alright in my opinion...Well actually it was my first time drawing both of them. I thought Roy was soo easy to draw...But come to think of it he was really hard to draw.. His head was the killer for me...lol I mean making it aligned right...Well I tried my best on both of them...Both of they're poses were test and so was the background, that I was thinking of blurring..lol I know it doesn't really make any sense...But I was just testing to see if I could draw it on computer, which I did on Paint Shop Pro 7 and colored in Adobe...I know it looks a little funny...But it will get better, with more practice lol I didn't bother uh adding names of what the stores...Because they weren't the main point...Roy and Riza were the main attractions lol...Well I just hope you guys like it...Oh and to let you guys know...I get these poses from Anime book, that teaches you how to draw different everyday movements...So thats why you see all this everyday stuff like (tying shoes, holding cell phones etc lol)...Glad to know I draw these poses are pretty good to you all lol

Roy and Riza
Tombow
Awww, Roy and Riza on a date!! I like it!! happy.gif
About Roy being difficult to draw, it's funny because I was just reading the scan of Charade magazine pages (it's in Japanese) with FMA stuff posted on the Internet, and it has comments by actual FMA artists on drawing FMA characters, and it says Roy's face is one of the most difficult to balance. According to it, Arakawa sensei directed them to draw Roy's face "round" tho with his eyes and nose, etc., the conventional way to balance is to make his face oval, egg shape. But, that round shape makes Roy's face uniquely handsome, it said (or something like that.) smile.gif

SsleepyAlly
That's cute. Me like. ^^

@Tombow: Is there a scan in english? I'd like to read drawing tips from Awakara herself. I think all the people she draws has a bit of roundness or fullness to it, that's why her drawing style is so unique. (to me anywayz)
Tombow
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Jan 5 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]337155[/snapback]

@Tombow: Is there a scan in english? I'd like to read drawing tips from Awakara herself. I think all the people she draws has a bit of roundness or fullness to it, that's why her drawing style is so unique. (to me anywayz)

@SsleepyAlly, it looks like it's a Japanese magazine, and from what I see, everything is in Japanese, except the magazine name! laugh.gif
Even so, I tried to post the page scan when I was writing my last post, just to show how the page looks like, but the board was not cooperating, and everytime I tried to post the scan the whole thing froze up, so I gave up and wrote my last post without the scan of the page.
I'll try it again later when the board is in a better mood. biggrin.gif

ETA (Jan. 8): I tried to post the scan again, but it's still not letting me do it. I'll try it again later.
ETA (Jan. 9): Still not working. Today, the problem seems to my uploading of the pic. Anyway, it's frustrating... sad.gif
ETA (Jan 10): I'm about to give up. I keep getting strange error message everytime I try!!
The original link is in Roiai thread, somewhere around page 295 ~ page 300. Maybe you can get it that way...
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Thanks guys for the comments smile.gif...I finally could get to this board...It has been acting pretty crazy lately. Anywho glad you guys like the picture I tried on Riza and Roy...They are meant for each other...(lol) Anywho that was very interesting that you said that Tombow, because I thought for a min...It was just me who thought it was terribly hard to draw Roy...I mean his head is no joke aligning...But I tried my best on him (lol)...Anyways here's another one I did. Uh...this one is kind of representing my username...As you all notice I'm a Ed-Al-Win fan so I decided to draw all three of them together. I even drew out the metal parts. It was my first time drawing Al armor suit looking thing and Ed's metal arms. You know I kind of suck at the metal stuff...I don't know how to really highlight that metal...But I tried figuring out which parts needed to be lighter and which parts needed to be darker...Also this one kind of looks like a banner to me of FMA (lol)...I showed my mom this one and she thought it was real like a official pic, but I fooled her (lol)...The background I use the pictures from the gallery and some of them I screen shot myself from the series (lol)...It was just a quicky background I threw up, that look sort of similar in design to my signature...Now I know you can guess who the tricky pose was on this one...Of course it was Winry (lol)...that pose was very hard for me to do and I kept starting over (once again) until I just lived with it...that was the best I could do (lol)...With Ed and Al I looked at a offiical FMA pictures when getting their faces...and I'm actually happy with how Al turned out, his head was nicely portion (to me lol)...I guess you guys can tell where I got his face expression from, look at my signature, don't they look alike? I just added a big grin on his face (lol)...Well enough of my talking, just hope you guys like it...Took me quite awhile to draw all three of them...and beyond that coloring and highlighting them (lol) smile.gif

Winry, Ed & Al
Tombow
Awww, cute pic of Ed, Al, and Winry!! I like it!!
I think Winry's pose came out nicely, and I like your Armor Al very much!! I think you did very nice job!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Hi all and thanks a bunches Tombow for the comment! The board is finally back working lol. Well anywho I just started back college again today, and was tired. But I still had drew a picture yesterday and got it finish today with the coloring. Uh...I saw episode 41 The Holy Mother, it was such a excellent episode...I got some of the japeneese series on my computer, but I had never seen 41, but I had seen a little bit of episode 42 (I'm all screwd up on the series lol)...But I just noticed I 'love' the english dub so much better, they have some excellent voice actors, all of them really put feeling into who they were acting..Wrath I was extremely surprised by his voice acting, the person who was making his voice fits so well with him to me (lol) Even though he is my fav homunculi, I didn't like when he was trying to kill Ed (lol), which is all-time favorite and Poor Rose, I just noticed she seems to care about Ed's safety or something, because she kept going back, very interesting lol. Anyways the episode inspired me to draw a picture of her, well the best I could. It was my first time drawing her..or the Holy Mother lol...I hope you guys like it:)

Rose

PS: This is the time when she was talking and actually happy (lol)smile.gif
Tombow
I love, love, love your happy Rose!!
Real Rose charater in FMA is so depressing and unhappy, but this Rose is smiling with full of happiness in cute kimono!! I love that!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
lol Hey Tombow and thanks, glad you like my version of Rose, I believe I could see Rose in a kimono like that...same color and all (lol). I think experimenting with all the FMA characters in different ways or outfits... Well like for example giving Ed a tatoo or having Wrath ty his shoes...Its pretty interesting, just to see how they look in those ways. Anywho I went to library yesterday and got this this Anime drawing book, but this one is different, this one has battle moves and alot of perspective views going on (lol) and I'm going to try to do it myself...Hopefully it won't look a mess (lol). So basically I was looking in the book today, and just started looking at the structures of the head...This Ed one I did, was definitely a test on how I could draw his head in different ways...I know he looks angry or upset on the picture...Well it's kind of like one of those mugshot things, where you not supposed to smile (lol). I was going to add his trademark grin on there but for some odd reason, it kept making the faces look weird...So I just settled with the blank stare...Overall though I must say I love the hightlights I did on there...I never drew Ed on side view before, so it may look a little edgy (lol) Front view, I always get the eyes a little off (lol) And there is no interesting background, just a plain white one...The reason for it was because it was just a test and I didn't even finish Ed body. (lol)

Ed Faces

Also I did this one on Wrath, it was another test...I wanted to see if I could compare his evil look to his innocent look. This one, however does have a background but it was test as well (lol)...I never drew Wrath Insane look, and actually looking at his purple eyes on this picture, it looks pretty creepy even to me from drawing it (lol)

Wrath Calm/Insane Look

Anyways I hope you like them both, I'll try to get some more up here, that will actually make sense (lol)smile.gif

Tombow
Wow, those are excellent!!
You got all three faces of Ed right, IMO.
Good balance, and good highlighting!! Very very good!!
You got it dead on, on evil/innocent Wrath also!!
I can see clear differeces in two faces, and both came out excellent!!
Great job!!

ETA:(OT) Happy Birthday, Ed-Al-Win Fan!
Ed-Al-Win Fan
biggrin.gif! Aww I feel special seeing that (lol), thanks alot Tombow! I really appreciate the birthday greeting! Well I left my teen years now and hit 20...That sounds kind of different (lol)...Well I don't have a picture yet to show, I'm still working on it actually...It's a pic of Winry in the rain with umbrella, well you will see how it looks...I think its pretty interesting (lol)...It's one of those everyday kind of poses..I'll have it up either by today after FMA episode come on(Looking forward to seeing this lol) or later on tomorrow...Thanks again for the b-day greeting and really all of the comments...I definitely appreciate them! happy.gif
SsleepyAlly
You updated so much since I left! Since I don't know which pic to compliment first, I'm just goanna say that it's all really pretty!
I like how you do the background, it looks so professional!

BTW, You kow the ed-al-win pic you did. Where did you find the Ed and Al baby pic? I've never seen it before. (The one you used in the background) I don't want to sound mean but I just want to tell you that I don't really think that Scar fits in that pic. But you can ignore my thoughts since they're not that important..^^

And I'm so sorry for not saying thank you on complimenting my art, I didn't catch your post and I didn't notice it til now. >.<
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Hi guys! The board is back on, I see...Anywho thanks a bunches SsleepyAlly for the comment biggrin.gif , I really appreciate it, glad to know that my work looks actually professional to you guys, it really brightens me up...That I could make something like that (lol)...Now on to answer your question...I believe I got that baby Ed and Al picture from this gallery...Or either you can search on Yahoo for Ed or Al pictures, and it should pop up...Oh and no hard feelings about what you said smile.gif I actually appreciate what you just said about Scar not fitting in the pic, he really doesn't fit the picture at all...Wrath is also in the background, but you can't see him, since he is being covered by Winry body (lol)..Its kind of like one of those backgrounds I just threw anybody in (lol)...But I'll definitely keep that in mind when I do another one of those backgrounds (lol)...Oh and yeah I update a lot, it seems like I've been drawing this whole passed week (lol)...Anywho on to the new, here's the one I was talking about with Winry and the umbrella...I first like to say I don't have a clue on how make a rain yet, so I'm still getting some practice on it...Winry looks like she is out in the middle of a storm in this pic (lol), and I just thought about her smile I made it like way too big, which kind of makes her not look exactly like her, but when I used her regular smile, a another one of those 'don't look right pics' came up...So I just settled for this, and made the title saying that, since she look like she smiling really big...

PS: I hope I don't blind you guys with the pink color of her outfit, its a pretty strong magenta color (lol) I hope you all like it though:)

Winry Walking In The Rain

Oh and your definitely welcome SsleepyAlly, I love your art, you draw the characters really well and your shading and detail is awesome, definitely keep up the good work! smile.gif
Tombow
Nice to see you are making drawings of Winry!!
I like Winry because tho many bad things happen to her, she always bounces back eventually, and give us this big smile!!
So, yeah, I love Winry with big smile!!
I love the design of her clothing you choose!! Very classy!!
(Except, the magenta pink!! XDDD Good thing you warned us!! XDDD!!)
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Lol Thanks very much Tombow, yeah Winry is of course one of my favorite chars, I have to add her in...I'm glad you love Winry with the huge smile...I thought at first it looked to crazy...And yeah I didn't expect the magenta to come out so blinding...I think it was pretty much the saturation I kept putting in...Glad you love the outfit though (lol)...Anywho here's another one I was working on while I was at school and had free time...I'm going to start drawing most of the FMA cast in different directions, to see if I can draw them...Of course I know you all remember Nina Tucker from Episode 6 & 7, which also such a sad episode...She also will be not forgotten along with Maes Hughes....Anyways I just wanted to see if I could draw her like I did with Ed in different directions...I know it doesn't look exactly like her...But I tried my best(lol)...Her head was such a killer to get right on the quarter side view....So it may look a little edgy and the actual side view was pretty difficult as well...Since she is a little girl I had to make her neck shorter and nose shorter...And overall her eyes is probably going to bring her out more, which I made them way big, but mostly the younger kids have bigger eyes, I noticed it when I was looking at a episode...(lol)

I hope you all like it though, took me two days to do this...The next one I'm trying to work on is Izumi, which I never drew her before.

PS: I also added earrings in Nina's ears, I thought it make the pic look more cuter (lol) and sorry about the plain background, usually with them showing their faces, its nothing really interesting to put back there (lol)

Nina Tucker Faces
Tombow
Awww, Nina with wonderful smiles!! They are adorable!!
You don't see fanart of Nina very often. I love these!!
I'm glad you are challenging with all those FMA characters.
Can't wait to see your Izumi!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
biggrin.gif Thank ya very much Tombow, I'm glad you are liking these!...Its makes me want to continue more (lol)...Well after working on Izumi for about 7 hours...(too long...lol) I finally finished it...well not exactly...The difference with this Izumi one is I don't have a front view of her, and I was meaning to get one, but I couldn't find a good one...And I can't just draw her out of my head, so that kind of bumped it off...So all I could do was get two...And I was working on another picture of her in this fighting pose I did and from that book I just bought about Mastering Battle Moves, I think the pose is interesting it was pretty hard to do because it was in a perspective kind of way...I will try get that one finish soon and show you it...Also with drawing Izumi I was thinking about drawing her with Wrath(not the phsyco one) but where he is calm...Since I know that is supposed to be her child (lol) I'll see how it goes...Anyways I hope you like this one, the main problem and what took up a little of time was aligning her eyes, since their so small their kind of like Roy Mustang eyes, which you know he's kind of hard to draw (lol). But after starting over enough times I just lived with what I had and the hair also took whole a lot of time too...I had to highlight every braid strand...so you can just imagine how long that takes up...And also considering I don't have a Digital Pen, I have to use my bad mouse...that be going all over the place...But like I said before (lol)...I hope you like it:)

PS: I also added some earrings in her ear as well (I don't know what it is with me always doing that...lol) And since I know Izumi is mostly always with a smug on her face, I put one face of her half smiling...Mostly when I draw pics of the FMA chars I like them to be happy...(lol)

Izumi Curtis
Tombow
Nice job with Izumi!!
I can imagine you painstakingly highlighting her hair, and it paid off!!
You got calm, softer smiling Izumi, and the profile with that strong Izumi.
Nice job drawing these two sides of her characters!!
I like them both!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Thanks very much Tombow, I'm very appreciative with the comments you been giving me...and actually glad that you all like pictures I drew of FMA...Anywho the pic I said I was going to do with just Wrath and Izumi, well that got kind of thrown off and I had got another idea...Its going to probably take up some time, because its not just one person in it...I think I may add like 4 people, which means a lot to highlight (lol)...But I'll try to get it finish, I would have shown you something, if I actually had something to show...Well actually I do have something....(lol) This is of course on non FMA art, since these were also supposed to be my chars I made up...Their kind of like fantasy people, thats why their like so colorful...I just Thought maybe you like to see one of my own chars...lol

Linda and Tia<<Their waiting on bus ride (lol)
Tombow
I love your Linda and Tina!! happy.gif
You've created two wonderful original characters!!
No story with these two characters yet?? biggrin.gif
Empathy
I really like your art.O and yes I seen all of them I really like the Al and Winry it was cool. I like Al better when he was human anyway.O and keep up the good work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.