Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Want To Have Kids Someday?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Debate District
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Popogeejo
How is having kids a miracle of life?
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]401287[/snapback]

Because making life is a miracle? That's kind of a no-brainer.
chemist
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]401287[/snapback]

yes...is the mystery of life....a kid is the most beautiful thing...that the miracle
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(chemist @ May 26 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]401284[/snapback]

i want...thats the miracle of life

Wanting is the miracle of life? huh.gif
Automne
Well, I do believe in Juri Arisugawa.

Love kids, really do, but, like some already said, I don't think I'd be able to take care of a life almost permanently...But I'll see if I gain thrust in growing, right now, I'm still too young for that.

*hopes she didn't make a stupid typo and wonders if she's already posted in this thread before*
Popogeejo
yes...is the mystery of life.

Yes is not a mystery!

a kid is the most beautiful thing...that the miracle

Ever see a new born? "Miracle" suggest God had something to do with it. Why would the Great Almighty make something just to make you go "Awwwwwwwww wub.gif "?
chemist
my big sis have a kid (yes im uncle) heīs amazing...you can learn a lot of him... he bring a lot of happiness to our lives...thats a miracle...the miracle of life
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 26 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]401292[/snapback]

Wanting you is the miracle of life. Purrrrrrr~!

QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]401300[/snapback]

Ever see a new born? "Miracle" suggest God had something to do with it. Why would the Great Almighty make something just to make you go "Awwwwwwwww wub.gif "?

There's more purpose to a child than to be cute.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 26 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]401305[/snapback]

Yup theres the responsiblity and you'll be able to watch them grow and teach them lots of things laugh.gif
chemist
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 26 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]401308[/snapback]

Yup theres the responsiblity and you'll be able to watch them grow and teach them lots of things laugh.gif

thats the interesting part of be a father
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 26 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]401297[/snapback]

Well, I do believe in Juri Arisugawa.

Love kids, really do, but, like some already said, I don't think I'd be able to take care of a life almost permanently...But I'll see if I gain thrust in growing, right now, I'm still too young for that.

There's lots of people who like kids but don't want their own. There's pleanty of fields where you can work with children and can touch many lives instead of just in the lives your own children.

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 26 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]401292[/snapback]

Wanting you is the miracle of life. Purrrrrrr~!

wub.gif tongue.gif

Ever see a new born? "Miracle" suggest God had something to do with it. Why would the Great Almighty

A child isn't a miracle it's biology.
It's a miracle if you can raise a good human being however.

Yes but kids are cute so their parents don't kill them. laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 26 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]401312[/snapback]
Yes but kids are cute so their parents don't kill them. laugh.gif

Lmao, it's true...
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 26 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]401305[/snapback]

Actually cuteness stoped babies being killed by Daddy in Cave man days. And I wasn't even saying it was a babies purpose to be cute. huh.gif
Slashrose1010
The purpose of having children is to impose all of your beliefs upon and try to pass on your ideals and beliefs. Well, that is how most parents see it anyway.

@Chemist: Where are you from, exactly?...

chemist
for example im disagree with people that abort...thats bad...
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Homer Simpson)
Kids are great. You can teach them to hate the things yuo hate and what with TV and the internet they practily raise themselves.

QUOTE(Chemist)
for example im disagree with people that abort...thats bad...

Where the F*ck did that come from?
chemist
why do you want to know???
Popogeejo
Because no one said anything about Abortion or asked for examples about your views. The only you were asked is where you came from, nothing about your views on abortion.
chemist
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]401332[/snapback]

Because no one said anything about Abortion or asked for examples about your views. The only you were asked is where you came from, nothing about your views on abortion.

no...i was writing my post when Slashrose1010 post...she post first

and why do you want to know???
Popogeejo
Then could you please indicate you are responding to. It makes it easier for others.
chemist
ok...ill take it like an advice
Slashrose1010
I wanted to know because your english is apparently not top notch, to say the least.
chemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ May 26 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]401340[/snapback]

I wanted to know because your english is apparently not top notch, to say the least.

i wont tell you, for me, that isnīt a reason
Slashrose1010
Cause I would really want to kidnap someone who is either southern, foreign or is 9 years of age rolleyes.gif But whatever floats your boat.

On topic: I do, but I am afraid I will be a bad father. I don't think I have what it takes to be a good dad, at least not right now. I would definitely want kids some day, though. To watch grow, teach them things, to love.
chemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ May 26 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]401354[/snapback]

Cause I would really want to kidnap someone who is either southern, foreign or is 9 years of age rolleyes.gif But whatever floats your boat.

On topic: I do, but I am afraid I will be a bad father. I don't think I have what it takes to be a good dad, at least not right now. I would definitely want kids some day, though. To watch grow, teach them things, to love.

whoa...interesting reasons....iīll tell you in secret
Envy's lil' miniskirt
^Are you sure you're not elquimestofequal?

(I can't remeber how the name is spelled.)
chemist
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 26 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]401371[/snapback]

another with the same fairy story dry.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 27 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]401371[/snapback]

Nah, they just live together (possibly in the biblical sense).

I still want to know what prevoked the Abortion comment and why Chemist can't even name the country he or she resides in.
trecia
yeah sure, ill want to have my own kids someday. maybe two, preferably boys... i just wonder if ill be a good mum... sad.gif
InsaneFangirl
Definalty. It'll be great to raise them the way I always wanted to be raised.
quiddityofquid
The way you WANT to be raised is not always necesarily the way you SHOULD be raised, or what's best for you...
Le Monkey
Good Point..
But if you were taught that being healthy and having balence was good, wouldnt that be hopw you wanted to be raised?

@:chemist: Dude, Chill..your overreacting about most stuff
Drina
Having kids would be an adventure. But at 16, I'm nowhere near ready for that. All I will do is babysit the little critters if the chance comes. happy.gif

Except the evil ones... the parents can deal with their own little dilinquints. But, I guess that isn't really the kid's fault for being a little brat, eh?

How to raise a child... now there's a hot topic. Although, I wouldn't really recommend a topic on that one... could get messy. Ewie.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]401383[/snapback]

IPB Image
That's misuse of the phrase. The term is to 'know in the biblical sense', citing that the hebrew word "Yadha" means 'To know intimately', but also implies sex, and is often used as thus in the bible.
Popogeejo
I'm aware of the propper us of the term. I just adapted it to make more sense for their livnig situation.
Still, seeing that emote makes me smile...
kojirou
Yeah, I would like to have some someday. Preferrably two boys. And i would be the one to teach them and set their lives straight. I won't leave them to grow on their own.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 25 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]416287[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 26 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]401383[/snapback]

IPB Image
That's misuse of the phrase. The term is to 'know in the biblical sense', citing that the hebrew word "Yadha" means 'To know intimately', but also implies sex, and is often used as thus in the bible.

That'll get you a job someday. tongue.gif
sweety_pie
QUOTE(kojirou @ Jul 8 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]419777[/snapback]

Yeah, I would like to have some someday. Preferrably two boys. And i would be the one to teach them and set their lives straight. I won't leave them to grow on their own.

Yeah I want two boys too.But I want a girl too.I know it's weird but, I've already chose names for all three.
Popogeejo
Let me guess: Ed, Roy and either Lisa or Winry?
sweety_pie
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 8 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]419846[/snapback]

Let me guess: Ed, Roy and either Lisa or Winry?

Actually no.I'm not THAT predictable.(sp?)I bet you knew I was gonna spell something wrong though.
kojirou
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Jul 8 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]419839[/snapback]

Yeah I want two boys too.But I want a girl too.I know it's weird but, I've already chose names for all three.

Talk about planning ahead! biggrin.gif
Well, one girl wouldn't be bad.. But I preferred two boys because I don't know how to teach girls. laugh.gif
Jojjo
yeah, of course, i want a boy and a girl. smile.gif

their names would be kind of strange, but in swedish their name will be beautiful..

Boy, :Magnus
Girl : Saga biggrin.gif:D, or something..

^^
Nepharski
Would I like children? Well, that's not exactly a black-and-white question, now is it?

On the one hand, of course I'd want some kids, but on the other, how good of a father would I be? I'm not talking playing with my kids, I mean taking care of them. I've generally made it a policy that I wouldn't want someone's life in my hands, because I doubt I could handle the pressure and the problems. I'd like kids, sure, but I don't know how good I'd be for them. I'm afraid I might fail or snap under pressure or something.
ἀρχή
Someday I'll have kids
asunder
QUOTE(arche @ Jul 11 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]420824[/snapback]

Someday I'll have kids

you mean someday you'll have grandkids ohmy.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 11 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]420846[/snapback]

QUOTE(arche @ Jul 11 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]420824[/snapback]

Someday I'll have kids

you mean someday you'll have grandkids ohmy.gif

NEVER!!! laugh.gif
Roy Jr.
I'm really intersted in this thread coz
I just can't see what people find in us that makes them want to have kids.

You see, I'm just a kid (eleven) and even though I can understand matters that you wouldn't normally think I could.
I just can't find the sense of parent's wanting kids or teens wanting kids in the future.
Penelopa the Pegasus
Yeah. [if someone also wanted to have them with me xD] Two or three. I'm an only child so I never knew the good sides of having siblings. Everytime the others say that it's fun and helpful, i get really sad. I don't want my children also to live like this.
ed_drink_your_milk
It doesn't matter the gender to me, but I would like to adopt. my thinking behind this is that there are millions of kids out there without family and, not that having kids of your own is bad, but everytime another child is born, another child in an orphanage is less likely to be adopted and that just depresses me. mainly, it depresses me because I would be completely lost if I didn't have a family. so, I plan on adopting at least one child, but preferrably three or more because I want to help as many kids as possible.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Penelopa the Pegasus @ Jul 30 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]427390[/snapback]

Yeah. [if someone also wanted to have them with me xD] Two or three. I'm an only child so I never knew the good sides of having siblings. Everytime the others say that it's fun and helpful, i get really sad. I don't want my children also to live like this.

I think it's horrible to have more than one child so they will have siblings. So much more is involved in whether you will have more than one child. I love little kids, but I can only economically and emotionally handle one, so I chose to have one now. She will have all the perks and failings of an only child just as I had all the perks and failings of being the youngest of three.

It's not like having siblings will keep your kids from having problems or needing therapy when they grow up tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.