Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy Things You've Done ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Ankelan
what are the crazy things you have done in public and you're proud of ? laugh.gif

i start ^^

this summer i visited a friend who lives in an other city. a day we saw one of our favorite movies : the monthy python's holy graal... and the next day, while we were in town for shopping, i yelled very loud : " BRING OUT YOUR DEADS !!! ". people looked at me strangely, but i didn't care, and my friend and i couldn't stopp laughing...

i love those days... rolleyes.gif
japaneseobesession
so.. it as to be something you're proud of and in public?

...err.. I guess when I was little, I loved going to the monkey bars.. and was very... jumpy? So I kept hanging on my legs, then someone just like went "betcha can't do it with one leg" and so I just.. hung on the monkey bars with one leg.. "what about none?" I jumped off (onto my feet, obviously purposely) and chased the guy around the playground, beat him up and walked away like I did nothing

.................I'm proud that I took his bets (I did hang by one leg when I jumped off)

and everyone watched me hang and chase him (I chased him into the woods so no one would see what I did)

..doe sthat count? biggrin.gif
Ankelan
it counts !

one other thing that happened to me : i went for a ride on a roundabout with 2 friends, we were the only one because all the children didn't want to go on it while we were there (we are not scary people ! ^^ just having fun). we acted like we were 5 years old, all parents smiled...

please dont hurt me
one crazy thing is that me and my friends bought fire works and i stuck them in another freinds pants with out him looking. aonther of my freinds then accidenly lit some fire works close to him and then they both got burned. and we jsut laughed and laught.
Heartless_Soldier
ouch. lol

I have done a lot of crazy but mostly stupid things in my life. Such as

1. stick something in a light socket. Yes I got shocked.
2. Be on top of a step ladder as tall as a house as it fell.
3. Try to fly by tapping card board to my arms and jump off a roff. I was six when atempted.
4. Attempt a backflip on a bike but it was off a jump that was only 2 feet tall. Landed on my back with bike ontop.
5. Played with gasoline+fire.

Kids never attempt any of this at home.

Theres more but I got to go.
DustStorm
1. stick something in a light socket. Yes I got shocked.

I've done that before, and I can tell you that getting shocked is no fun. sleep.gif
Toby-Chan
Not sure... defining crazy is rather difficult. Most activities I partake in constitute 'not normal', but it's not necessarily something I strive for to act decidedly eccentric in front of crowds. It just... happens. (Perhaps the reason I'm considered odd is that I have a very low sense of self-consciousness most of the time, in that I usually don't assume people are watching me/ listening to me, when in reality they are. My general mindset is that they won't mind little-old me, so I go about my silly business with close friends.)

As for some standard 'crazy' things I've done...

Well, recently, on a dare from my mother, I ran out into the snow (Zero frikkin' degrees, people.) in only my wet bathing suit, made a snow angel and ran like heck back into the hot tub with burning pain in my extremities.

Ever since I was young I went off on random whims to do silly things I didn't consider nuts or dangerous, but other people did. Such as free-climbing rock formations most people only scale with equipment and safety gear. I've never hurt myself from climbing, so I guess I never developed a fear of accidents there. I did this once when I was maybe eleven, in a riverside state park with many hikers and other climbers and other various passing people, and while I didn't notice it, focused on getting up the danged rock face, a crowd of people drew to watch me, and I heard clapping and cheering when I got to the top. I was kinda like, 'Wha-...?'
Heartless_Soldier
ROFL.
Toby I've done something simular to your to your snow angel. So I feel your pain!
Sleeping Forest

pyros unite!!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I ran off and joined the sideshow three years ago and all of that was in public.

I ate fire, walked on glass, sat in an electric chair and hammered a nail up my nose. Not to mention held a large ass snake on the front stage to bring the marks in.

Never did learn how to swallow a sword though, sensitive gag reflex.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Envy @ Dec 15 2005, 06:41 PM) [snapback]330061[/snapback]

I ran off and joined the sideshow three years ago and all of that was in public.

I ate fire, walked on glass, sat in an electric chair and hammered a nail up my nose. Not to mention held a large ass snake on the front stage to bring the marks in.

Never did learn how to swallow a sword though, sensitive gag reflex.

How ever did you learn to do these things? huh.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Was gonna ask the same question!! NICE!
Kyros
I wheeled my friend around wal mart so he could go around inside without shoes on, it was fun ^^
Edward'sGirl
My nickname at school is Crazy. I scream about FMA and Edward EVERYDAY at school. I talk about him so much I have been called The Female Hughes. biggrin.gif I've also been suspected to be Hughes' reincarnation. biggrin.gif And I wouldn't doubt it for a second. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Edward @ Dec 23 2005, 09:59 PM) [snapback]333113[/snapback]

My nickname at school is Crazy. I scream about FMA and Edward EVERYDAY at school.

That's not crazy... it's stupid and embarassing, but it's not crazy.
Edward'sGirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 23 2005, 09:03 PM) [snapback]333115[/snapback]

My nickname at school is Crazy. I scream about FMA and Edward EVERYDAY at school.

Really? Actually it's not embarrassing, because I really don't give a crap about anyone thinking I'm some sort of idiot. To me it's just fun.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Edward @ Dec 26 2005, 12:37 PM) [snapback]333915[/snapback]

Really? Actually it's not embarrassing, because I really don't give a crap about anyone thinking I'm some sort of idiot. To me it's just fun.

I'd be embarassed if I knew you personally.
Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura
QUOTE(japaneseobesession @ Dec 12 2005, 02:39 PM) [snapback]328585[/snapback]

Yeah... hmmm...

The only REALLY crazy incident that I can remember was at the Weber State University homecoming game. Our marching band was scheduled to play as their halftime, and the keyboard percussion were waiting to come onto the field.

Well, ya know how sometimes they give stuff to the croud? They shot a teddy bear angled a little too high, landed about ten feet away from the first row. Two of my friends that graduated high school last year had been talking to me, but when they saw it land, they were like, "GET IT BECKY! GET IT!!" And they persuaded me until I ran over and got it. I had to beat their mascot for it xD;;;

My section leader got so mad -- We had this thing that says "Don't Do Stupid Stuff". That was described as a stupid stuff, but I don't think our band director ever found out about it.
Edward'sGirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 26 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]333932[/snapback]

Like right now, for example, as I refer to my earlier statement, I don't give a flying crap whether you'd be embarrasssed if you knew me personally or not. I really don't.
japaneseobesession
QUOTE(Edward @ Dec 26 2005, 07:19 PM) [snapback]333981[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 26 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]333932[/snapback]

Like right now, for example, as I refer to my earlier statement, I don't give a flying crap whether you'd be embarrasssed if you knew me personally or not. I really don't.

please stop spamming.

QUOTE(Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura @ Dec 26 2005, 05:45 PM) [snapback]333951[/snapback]

QUOTE(japaneseobesession @ Dec 12 2005, 02:39 PM) [snapback]328585[/snapback]

Yeah... hmmm...

would inside a house in front of your family count as the public?

..I'm just wondering...

wait, you have to be PROUD of it, too?

no, I think I have basically nothing O.O
Edward'sGirl
please stop spamming.

Sorry for spamming, but Bacon started this little fight by being needlessly rude.
Not that I'm trying to point fingers or anything.
animegirl_1192
Something I am proud of and crazy in public...Well, when I was about 5 years old I went shopping with my Aunt.While we were checking out she was talking to her boss she met there.Well, I wanted her attention so I went and pulled up her dress in front of her boss biggrin.gif Not crazy, but I am shure proud of it.LOL
Chiyo-chan
i jumped off d window of a 2 story building...o.O don't worry about it, i landed on d grass, it was all grass aroung d building actually>.>
Migchao
Well, in my neighborhood, there are frequently neighborhood wars. Back in October, 2005, I had a little shop in my front yard. Well, my brother, Brian, Kyle and Micheal came in and trashed it. Then they started a shop! I couldn't believe it! So then there was a clash in between the shops, and then we declared war.
My brother then got tired of them and came to my side, and so did Jennifer and Christopher. Well, we established the tiniest army in the war. We made our own weapons, like spears, and Christopher brought his bazooka-thingy. Then, I got the ultimate weapon...THE ROTTEN EGG BOMB. I had kept it in my room since September 2004, no joke! On the day of the war, I stuck it in my pocket and then went out wearing total black.
But no one won, and my aim was bad. I hit their garage window LOL. I was trying to hit Brian. He didn't even notice the egg!
You know what? I started it because I declared war, and boy am I proud of it! biggrin.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Crazt things I've done...I've got a long list...but I do remember tempting the neighbourhood dog when I was young and I later found myself running for my life...

I got my arm bitten by a rotwieler (I think thats how you spell it)

I walked away from my parents while we were at a caravan park and walked into a complete strangers...I almost got myself killed...and a couple of others that I will not mention at this time...
HybridAlchemist
The craziest thing ive ever done was shoot neighbour hoods dogs with my BB gun, Or squirrels.
They end up chasing me after dry.gif
MasterKris
One of my craziest thing is that I put my mouth right in front of that tube of the car that lets the gas out. (don't know watz it called) I did it cause I was wondering what carbon dioxide plus toxic taste like.

Grand Arcanum
a few years ago my friend broke his femur (sp?) (the really long bone that makes up your leg) and was in a wheel chair for a few months. one day the two of us were at a basketball game and while i was pushing him around while we were doing this he started talking in a weird voice and acting like timmy from south park. his mom yelled at us saying that people would think he was mentally retarded. thanks to her brilliant idea the two of us went around the entire basketball arena pretending he was mentally retarded. people felt so bad for him that they were buying us food from the snack bar. he also made fun of alot of people but since it seemed like he was retarded no one retaliated. as sad as it sounds that's the craziest thing i've done that i can think of and it's definately something i'm not proud of.
marmoura
well one day i went to the movies with my friend
while we were watching the film, it was so calm
in the movie they were focusing on the actor
he looked so weird so i said in a loud voice :"look at his head"
and i felt so embarassed
hehehehe
Carnal Malefactor
wow... that's uh... really something...

rolleyes.gif
Chibka
Mattress surfing. Fun until someone went headfirst into a wall. Then it was hilarious! laugh.gif
marmoura
i went one time and hited the glasse
it's was so panfull smile.gif smile.gif wink.gif
Popogeejo
Last Hallowween' me and my friends dressed as Puritan Witch hunters,raided (well ghate crashed) one of my mates ex-girlfriend's party and made off with alot of th food and drink.
Fayth Prophecy
Well, this actually happened when I was in 5th grade. I jumped off my friend's roof outside her bedroom into her pool. Sprained my ankle, but it was fun^^
Chibka
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 26 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]386328[/snapback]

Last Hallowween' me and my friends dressed as Puritan Witch hunters,raided (well ghate crashed) one of my mates ex-girlfriend's party and made off with alot of th food and drink.

Now that is something I would totally consider doing!
marmoura
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 26 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]386328[/snapback]

wooooooooooooooow that's cool
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Ronaldo Rodregez
I screamed "Stella" really loud in a movie lobby.
Chibka
I played Ding-Dong ditch for hours one day with all of my friends. That was fun happy.gif
marmoura
soory but...
what DING-DONG DITCH means?
which game is that? huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif
Chibka
You ring the persons' doorbell and then run like hell! It's so much fun! Although, it's not nice...
marmoura
OH YEAH
i always used to do that when i was like 8 or 9 years old
it was so much fun biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Chibka
*sweats* I'm 14 and I still play it every once in a while when I'm bored.
marmoura
woooow
i stoped it from a long time
but i like doing it cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Chibka, Marmoura please I know that you both mean well but please could you discuss this in PM because if your not careful then you could be reported for spamming laugh.gif ;;...so just be more careful in future...okay? laugh.gif

Being the odd one out in my class that does something that no one else will do...
Mikee
one of the crazy things i've done in my whole life..

when i was 6 to 8 years old, i jumped in about 5 ft. swimming pool.. but my height was only 3'9-4'2.. happy.gif
MeLRizA
never done something really crazy... my guardian made a complaint about my anglish teacher in sch when i was 15 (grade 9?) and she got demoted (somehow sacked, became an elementary school teacher).. she was a total bias b*tch who made me fail my english all the time... i hate her lotx... mad.gif
slate alchemist
I was skateboarding in the middle of the street and a cop was watching me.
sweety_pie
I haven't ever done anything really crazy or anything but i do have freinds who have.(well when me and my sister got bored one day we went out and started "barking" at cars. And people probley thought we were crazy.

my friend one day she was bored and (you know those stringy things on your jeans when they get ripped.) so she tried to burn them off and her pants caught fire so she tried to slap it out and burnt her hand.

and the same friend jumped off her house, to her trampaline, but jumped to high and fell off and broke her leg.
Fullmini Alchemist
my brother and I were trick-or-treating one year and we went to a house where the people weren't home, but they had left out a huge box full of treats and a sign that said "take one". So we took like 3/4 of the box and ran! Another year I was out with my brother and his friend and we went down this long driveway to a house the usually gives out lots of candy since they are such a long walk (like 7 minutes to get up the driveway). When we finally got there they weren't home so my brothers friend kicked their pumpkin of their step and put his foot through the face of it. We ran like crazy!
elalquimistafilosofal
make "rapel" in a 60 floors building
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.