Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Copy-paste Game: What's On Your Ctrl V?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Squirrel of Doom
The answers to some home work that my friend needs. Ya I know. We always do this. We are horrible students. But we only cheat in the horrible teachers class.
Water Achemist
xrninja
Matsunaga Toshihiko
Kazer
http://isohunt.com/

Dont ask why.
Water Achemist
+black_void_gem+
FullMetal_Stella
[neo-chan] siger:
figures
Janni-chan ::: "Don't get normal people like me involved in your talent show of weirdos." siger:
?
[neo-chan] siger:
hm?
Janni-chan ::: "Don't get normal people like me involved in your talent show of weirdos." siger:
eh?
[neo-chan] siger:
nani?
wtf?
[neo-chan] siger:
hvad??
what?!
[neo-chan] siger:
wtf????
HVAD?!
[neo-chan] siger:
@_o

O.o
Celestial Shadow
[quote=foolmetal alchemist,Aug 12 2005, 06:13 PM]
Goldfish
Now, before you all start rioting and throwing scraps of metal
Zarpia
IPB Image
Water Achemist
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Reikinjutsushi...=256&st=0&#last

the link to my end of series spoilers fanfic.
Ailuro
What're you doing?
Cloud28
Last thing i copied..

[img=http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8205/matrixbleach4mx3og.gif]
Laffe
yup, thats right im back wooho
xiaku
http://expn.go.com/media/mobone.jpg

Haha. That's Rob Machado, everybody. B]
Celestial Shadow
Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated, I am

{Chorus}
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intention
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me
So isolated,and so motivated
I am certain now that I am

{Chorus}

So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever

Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'll be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away

{Chorus}
My hope
dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

laugh.gif
Goldfish
I fully believe that anyone who describes her- or himself as an anime watcher must watch Saikano in order to witness the true mastery of the art.

(to quote mei)
Celestial Shadow
@Goldfish- You sure that wasn't just coincidence? rolleyes.gif

Last thing I copied- http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...670#entry251616
mei_tenshi
http://www.animeyume.org/series.php?id=52

biggrin.gif
Goldfish
(Funny, I just had this copied. Fancy that)

http://www.animeyume.org/series.php?id=52
Laffe
yaw
xrninja
http://www.etplanet.com/download/moviecodec.shtm
Kazer
http://www.waynescoffee.se/press/images/ic...lemon_lores.jpg

Ok.... Don't ask why..... *shifty eyes* ph34r.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt

Work stuff, really exciting.
Water Achemist
cool.gif
I wanted to rearage the order of the smilies in a post. :-D I'm so lazy.
Le Monkey
<cencored for kiddies>
LMAO.. tongue.gif
I cant post that.. tongue.gif
Laffe
Patrioten
Water Achemist
IPB Image
Shizuka85
http://www.elric-kyoudai.net/freaky_love/Extra.htm
Laffe
WWYDI
Laffe
im rich
Le Monkey
Downloading Windows XP Update Package, October 25, 2001 (update 1 of 37)... done!
Downloading Remote Assistance Connection (update 2 of 37)... done!
Downloading Security Update, December 17, 2001 (update 3 of 37)... done!
Downloading Security Update, February 14, 2002 (Internet Explorer 6) (update 4 of 37)... done!
Downloading Critical Update, February 10, 2002 (update 5 of 37)... done!
Downloading System Recovered Error Message Update (update 6 of 37)... done!
Downloading Q311967: Security Update (update 7 of 37)... done!
Downloading Windows XP Application Compatibility Update, April 2002 (update 8 of 37)... done!
Downloading Q318138: Security Update (Windows XP) (update 9 of 37)...

It is taking WAY to long.. *_*
Full Flame Alchemist
1)Buzz Lightyear/DavidNelson
2)Danny Phantom/forteOmega
3)Pokemon/theone
4)Lazlo/Matt361995
5)Omi/Coleyman
6)Sandy/insane banana
7)Dexter/fensti
8)Mojo jojo/Phantom Garbageman
9)
10)

Hey! I didn't think i had anything copied....what is that?..... blink.gif
fullmetal_4eva
Gluttony eats the Philosopher's Stone, fried chicken, crap, Roze, Lust, a hammer, Mt. Rushmore, Black Rose, Le Monkey, everything, George W. Bush, Maes Hughes, Envy, a giant goldfish, Central library, Sciezka, Osama Bin Laden, Alphonse, Roy Mustang, Edward, Greed, Hawkeye, the ironflame alchemist's homework, Mustang's Apprentice's school, Lyndsie Elric's fat mean math teacher, Master Chief, anime_manga_fan's horrid music teacher from last year Mrs. Roughledge, Goku, kitty litter, SinLuxuria computer virus, PS2, an Xbox, Izumi, Brittany Spears (finally), Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, the ugly whore Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton's sister, himself, Heavy Notum Fusion, PSP, DS, Walmart, Dante, Lucifer, -Kr!zY-'s neighbor, Tidus, barbequed milk, Envy's lil' miniskirt's boss, Envy's lil' miniskirt, Fuhrer Bradley, barbeque milk, zarpia, a notorious bandit looking for a wife, Richard Simmons, Richard Simmons's best friend Richard Simmons, the creators of Nickelodeon, you, the creators of Poke'mon, all politicians, Brittany Spears with her husband, hitokiri, telemarketers, lucious pie, Luckyalchemy27's evil bald principal, Gary Coleman, this website, Anima (ffx), Gluttony, Dystopian Rhetoric, Hohenheim, a barrel of monkeys, a hot poket, a gameboy, Edward Elric, Tsubasa, anime/manga haters, a garbage can, some deep-fried frog skins (actually good), some pineapple-flavored yogurt,a pencil,a cellphone, a MP3 player, Hilary Duff,Will Smith, darkangelslayer's brother, Sloth, all the guest , Sycia, Hohenheim, ~FMAgurl~'s former whale principal,~Gluttony?~'s First Laptop, GreedEnvyWrath, Stewart Gilligan Griffin, Luckyalchemy's pointless math assignment, a fma dvd, a ghost, a corn muffin, Mustang's Apprentice, Thurston Howell III, the state of Iowa, ~Envy?~, cherry pie, silver bg, nsync, house, Semour's entire platoon, Rachel Ray, Hiromu Arakawa, Sailor Venus, Paku Romi, himself, Majin Buu, Darth Vader, usher, Rikku's annoying grammar teacher Mrs. fazekASS, Envy's lil' miniskirt's old macintosh computer still in the closet, messy room, all stupid people, all hippies, Rikku's brother, AOL, PeoplePC Online, yahoo dsl, the bastard who invented homework, air, Dirt, Edwards automail, Hi HI Puffy Ami Yumi, 19 McDonalds happy meals, the last letter word game, Final Fantasy X-2, a top hat, Dreams, Hello Kitty, a dradle, the pope, all the Moderators, a finger, a bed, Backstreet Boys, you, silver bg, zarpia, anime_manga_fan, a carton of cappucino ice cream, that horse, John Edwards(the bastard cold reader) ,this website, Alchemist_Sami's bitch of a science teacher, Ash Ketchum, Alchemy, the Amazon Rainforest, Bill Gates,Tony Blair, life,the universe, everything, some chocolate biscuits, a chocolate chip cookie, some m&m's, the entire cast of Friends, Giacomo, poison, some pepto, whoever invented exams, 101 Dalmations, a pair of scissors, some depressed emo kid who jumped into his mouth, some frog legs, Bart Simpson, SinLuxuria grandma's cooking, the last day of school when it doesn't feel like the last day of school, dog poop, the whole Dragonball series, zarpia, a nuclear bomb, mongooseboi XD , some bullies who called him fat , your left sock, eminem, Dandy Don, F.A Porsche, Lacus Klyne and Heero from gundam wing, J.K. Rowling's Wad'O'Cash, an Oompa Loompa, that kid that turns all purple and fat, a wonka bar, a bag of sugar, Willy Wonka, George W. Bush, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, a motorbike, and Itsumo, and all the perverts in the world!, yes that includes Kurz and Hideki, zarpia's computer :] and everyone's siggies, and avatars, silver bg's computer , FMAlover^'s sister, Sakura From Naruto,FMAlover^'s PS2 T.T, everyones' brains,and a Metroid, death, Peter Griffin, Meg Griffin, Nidles, future, Little Yellow Jacket, some cats, All of the rats in the world, edward's heart, this face, EVERTHING,SinLuxuria ps2 memory card , some credit cards, zarpia's head, the sugestion board, SinLuxuria sister's panty(OMG), SinLuxuria friend Elva , SinLuxuria glasses, SinLuxuria ball, FMAlover^'s head, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~'s Math Teacher!!!, SinLuxuria tv , FMAlover^'s chinese teacher(YES!), ~.:Anime_Gal:.~'s alarm clock, FMAlover^'s friend Brian, a Pentium 4, FMA JPD, Luckyalchemy27's entire school district, 4829 horses, 100000 smelly pigs, Father Cornello, barry the chopper, television, cornello ice-creams, your happiness...^^;; starrygalonline, Kon, life, all pink things, FMAlover^, Shuin, GBA, your cat, this: ph34r.gif, you, your best birthday cake ever, 12 Asian orphans, alucard, sharpie, a partrige in a pear tree,this thread, 12 monkeys, himself,fast reply, msn messenger, your sister's uncles' twice removed cousin, the Aquafina company, himself, your mom, a gold fish, a bag of chips, the little girl next door, my f%$#@/ Chinese school, theif/robber, 200000 nike shoes, your smiles(mean you all will be sad or angry), all the fanarts, a great big whale of a time, even ate lust, a large feather pillow, all the anti-anime haters' asses, Super Milk Chan, two butt, a sock puppet, and Miroku's perverted mind, Love Hina, you, and blackrose(.hack), a wax candle in the shape of a hippopatomus, 3026 smilers, , jesus and The net and Harry Potter, all cats , your bad attitude,your bad cat, all the cheap stealers and liars in the world, you mean yourself,our world, this smile: , gays and lesbians, SinLuxuria cup of soup, parents, 100 tails, the whole population of girly-girls, FMA songs, Larry the Cable guy, all the school rumble characters, Eminem, Lust, and Harry Pothead, Scar, Super Glue, Michael Jackson, SinLuxuria guitar made from woodworks (its rele bad^^'), The dog that bit SinLuxuria shoe and left drool at the heels who made The_golden_alchemist mad, and all the shojo anime that animejunkie429800 watches, crappy fake adidas shoes, this thing, Cornello, and Darth Vader, that guy, stupid, smart, all the money in the world, eats his own hand then he walks away heheheh cuz y'know he's bored? Blah whatever!, ACe15 unfinish forum, fruit basket dvds, the Second Fullmetal Alchemist DVD, Winry and her wrench (God, I would LOVE this), Al's cat,THE ANNOYING FAT GUY THAT LIVES NEXTDOOR TO ME, the network, THE MAGICAL LAND CALLED CANADA, the Wonka Factory, ALL EXISTANCE , the solar sistem and the whole universe *BWAHAHAHA!! ehem sorry...*, 129 Oompa Loompas (Shudders...) and the Monty Python Film Box Set *Screams* . Monster Energy Drink and All the Cadbury Chocolate Factories *screams then faints then wakes up then screams and faints again* ,YOUR MOM'S HOUSE, an umbrella, and a cadbury cream egg n also a chocolate, and some gum underneath a park bench, fire works, pokemon ^^", Klonoa-The Dream Traveller, gold teeth, THE 4TH OF JULY, 40000 condoms, my ruler, my birthday cake, The Forums!,AN ASIAN GUY, Slash , the spider dude and fat dude (one of the 4 gates) from Naruto, ALL ANIME, all insects and this outrageously long response for a thread, idiots who are smart enough to don't know what anime is, Animejunkie, Ecchii-kun above here aka Envy, everyone who hates Hughes-san,fried fried chicken, Rubber fishing boots, the buster, a green llama, all the forums, D. Grey Man , a toilet seat cover, your idiocy,a dragon, Snape, Terrell Owens and his agent, Bacon for ruining the end of Harry Potter 6, this word: yes, PINK,Mr.Greedy, Beans,all the money in the world,

(it was a thread)
Full Flame Alchemist
sanowaeca-chan
fullmetal_4eva
fortunatly
Zarpia
Apple Switch Commercial - Ellen Feiss
Ailuro
Satsuka
Laffe
FMA - brother
Kazer
Men More Intelligent Than Women - [Social Science]
Submitted by scienott on 8/27/2005 12:29:33 AM 12 Comments

The British Journal of Psychology claims that men are, on average, 5 IQ points smarter than women.
Research was based on IQ tests done on 80,000 people and 20,000 students.

Also noted from the study ... up to the age of 14, there was little difference between the two sexes.
Beyond that, it was found that twice as many men have an IQ of 125.

There were 5 times as many men with IQ's of 155. The paper also points out that women at the same IQ are able to accomplish more than men "possibly because they are more conscientious and better adapted to sustained periods of hard work".

BBC

Lol, it was interesting though....tongue.gif
Le Monkey
v_v

I cacnt remember why that now!
FMAlover^
* eats candy *
thats what i last copied...someone doubled post in my forum thats why.
Ailuro
Lenny Kravitz -
Zarpia
bashed
Le Monkey
12.95GB of music from one external HDD to another.. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.