Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linkin Park
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Zarpia
^I remember when I use to like them, I actually never got a CD from them. A liked a few songs from each of their CD's.
yoko0217
they do have good songs...but only a few...I used to like them when I first came to U.S...when I compared them to other artists, they're the worst...
Zexion
They do an awful job of screaming, rapping, and singing to me. In most songs I 've heard from them just have that.
Envidia
i like them, actually ^^.. i have the Cd's xDD.. and i just love the song Pushing Me Away, the original, and the remix from reanimation, too
xx-CelestiaL-xx
Linkin Park used to be my favourite band!! lol hrm.. three years ago? o.O 'cause they stopped producing music and i found new bands to be obssessed with! =] anyways i have all their CDs and i love most of their songs! the dude who sings, Mike Shinoda [yay! half jap!] is like a rock/hip-hop artist so that's probably why some of the songs have like rap and sound a tad hip-hop-ish! well i think they're a great band as compared with other mainstream pop bands such as simple plan, good charlotte, greenday [yes... i REALLY hate them..! ^^,]
Robo-Mechanic
Linkin Park's new song "What I've Done" is a great song in my opnion.
Adsij
Linkin park is a really good band.
Kari_Neko
Linkin Park rocks!
Chiyo
Darn you are all so good with words, so emotional and expressive.

i.e, stop spamming with 'I love Linkin Park'
Little Washu
^Just leave them be. Linkin Park is pretty good. Though, their new music is very different and is quite political. Bah, I'd rather listen to Ozzy Osbourne.
Slashrose1010
Different? Political? Nevermore is different and political (sometimes). Linkin Park is just t3h poseur.
Little Washu
^ The wha? Poseur? Is that some French word or somethin' O.o? 'Cause I take German.

Anyway, Linkin Park went from screaming, violent music to the kind that.....well.....is not screaming.
That One Dude
I like Linkin Park a lot, I guess. There's only a couple of good songs in each album though, and it fails there... DX Like 'What I've Done' in 'Minutes To Midnight' is pretty much the best song there. Of course, I love 'Given Up' cause I can relate to it all too well...XD. Anyways, they make a few awesome songs every once in a while, but only every once in a while... I'm not the biggest fan, but I am a fan of them, yeah, alternative/rock is just kinda my thing. smile.gif
asunder
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Sep 6 2007, 05:25 PM) *
^Just leave them be. Linkin Park is pretty good. Though, their new music is very different and is quite political. Bah, I'd rather listen to Ozzy Osbourne.

Chiyo's point was that posts in this thread shouldn't be of the simple nature of

"I love _____"
" ____ is my favorite band"

Such comments are spam-ish.
She didn't mention anything against the actual band.
Popogeejo
Just thought I'd share this;
Carnal Malefactor: 38
Slice Fury: 10
Slashrose1010: 10

That's the amount each person has posted. Anyone else find it funny the Void/Carnal has the highest posts in this thread?
Ailuro
lol i love this band!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kari_Neko
Hm,I've grown not to like this band as much anymore,it kills my ears after awhile.Sure there's a couple good songs after awhile but it's gotten irritatingly horrible the past while.Plus,as a personal note,I hate how Chester (the lead singer people) shaved his head!I've started to grow out of them since it's gotten irritating.But I can manage a couple good songs by them every once in awhile.....
phoenix dying
Why in gods name did you feel the need to revive this horrible bands topic...

dry.gif
xxangelchanxx
I use to like them but now i think there a bit too emo for my taste.I still like ''my december'' though.
ashiro
This band has some good music. I like 'em. Speaking of which, has anyone heard their new song, The New Divide, which I think is supposed to be in the new Transformers movie?
sidekick.kep37
QUOTE (ashiro @ Jun 18 2009, 07:02 AM) *
This band has some good music. I like 'em. Speaking of which, has anyone heard their new song, The New Divide, which I think is supposed to be in the new Transformers movie?

Yes, I've heard of it, and I don't think it's anything really new. It has the same vibe as the last Transformers theme and I don't think it brought anything enw to the table.

I used to be a really big Linkin Park fan. Back with Hybrid Theory and Meteora and all that good stuff. They had a great style about them- mixing rock, some elements of hard rock/hardcore with, for lack of a better word, rap, coming from the great Mike Shinoda. They, in my opinion, were innovative and revolutionary because they were able to pull of a really amazxing style.

But somewhere along the way, they must've got carried into the pop scene, seeing as Minutes to Midnight was not exactly what I had hoped for. I wouldn't say the stuff on their was depressing, but I would say it was... soft. Linkin Park had changed somehow and I don't really appeal to them as I used to.
dion-fortune
Linkin Park is one of my favourite groups. I love all of their songs. They have great music and awesome lyrics. Chester has amazing voice and I am his big fan smile.gif canīt wait for his new single. I like all of the Linkin Park albums but I think Meteora and Minutes to Midnight are their best. My favourite songs are Leave out all the rest, What Iīve done, In between, Somewhere I belong, Numb, Breakink the habit, In the end and their new song New Divine. they totally rock smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.