Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linkin Park
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Chiyo
I think they meant their friends suggested they buy them...then when they listnened they realised it was awful
Slashrose1010
That is why you always DL songs before buying them. That's my philosophy. I wouldn't want to buy something I would end up not liking. Even if you think DLing music is 'bad and illegal', I don't really think it is bad from that viewpoint because you still ended up paying for their music anyway, and if you don't like what you hear, you'll probably end up deleting the songs you 'borrowed', lol.
Popogeejo
Even if you don't download them, don't buy all their albums in one go, that parth leads to no money and crap music.
Ice Blizzard
Both the singers two singers suck, When they perform live, Mike shinoda Sounds like a dyeing goat and chester bennington has the voice of a Rat being Run over, The Guitarest, and the DJ are good though smile.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
My God. I found this on Youtube. Click here for it. This one is longer than another one I found. If you want to see the funnier version, click here for it. It's funny. I know they were joking around, but God that sucked. laugh.gif
Amol
Ahh... all my friends told me they are really great and stuff... and i liked a couple of songs like numb and somewhere i belong ..... so i thought that the band was decent but after lissening to re-animated and hybrid theory ... i just threw them aside.
After lissening to 1 step kloser my head hurts. mad.gif
After that i never brought any album man..... i think only Meteora is the decent album that they've made till now. My friends told me to get meteora and hybrid theory and i found them the same day at the store so i brought them than and there and only one copy of hybrid theory was there that day........
ANY WAY that was just A BIG MISTAKE ! sad.gif

I have :

Meteora
Hybrid Theory.
Re-Animation. ( the worst of all 4 )
Collission coures ( I only liked 99 problems in this album)

well .. i DL NUMB and SOMEWHERE I BELONG and IN THE END.... and i found them decent as these were the some of the songs my friends suggested !
I found them decent ... but all the other were sooo crappy ! mad.gif
Hanozo
My favorite Album I might say is Hybrid theory and Deanimation laugh.gif
Amol
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 19 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]462182[/snapback]

QUOTE(Amol @ Oct 18 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]461782[/snapback]

i have around 4 of their albums cos my friends told me they are really great .... but i kinda dint really like them that much.... sad.gif

After lissening to a couple of songs i found them preety useless.

May I ask, why did you buy thier albums when you didnt like them?
God damn peer pressure.. ><
Stand up for yourself!
Tell them that there crappy! biggrin.gif

I tell them now how much i find the band useless and what crappy investment that was....!!!

QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 19 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]462233[/snapback]

Even if you don't download them, don't buy all their albums in one go, that parth leads to no money and crap music.

I cant understand HOW ....
Slashrose1010
Because they suck? That was the implication and truth.
Popogeejo

You can't understand how to NOT buy all their stuff in one go?
Here is a sneaky hint: Only buy one CD of an "Artist" at a time! It's not that hard.
Amol
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 24 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]464549[/snapback]

You can't understand how to NOT buy all their stuff in one go?
Here is a sneaky hint: Only buy one CD of an "Artist" at a time! It's not that hard.

I understood what you said.... but how does it leed to crap music ??? huh.gif
Le Monkey
WEll, if you buy the crap albums wich contain crap music, that means you have crap music.. right?
I can say, resell them, biggrin.gif eBay is a great tool for mistakes like this!
Amol
thanks a lot...
i wiLL try and do that... smile.gif

Drakenzar
Well I do like Linkin Park a lot and my fav song is "My December" happy.gif
Nekokitty
Linkin Park isn't that bad...then I again I haven't listened to all of their songs....I only have Numb and Breaking the habit.
Mercy_Alchemist94
I like Linkin Park... And so the opinion with my sisters.(Well one of them anyway.) I think I noticed a theme... Longing for parrental approval. My two favorite songs seem to have that theme. And some of the other songs. (But I'm bad at inpertating songs<Can't spell> so don't yell at me if I'm wrong.)

I just have a hard time seeing that so many people think Linkin Park sucks. -.-' Some arguments leads to me wonder if they really listened to more then one song. Oh well, nothing I can say will change minds... Never have, never will.

Enjoy your opinions.(If it sounds mean, it wasn't suppoused to. ^^; I like to make sure of things.)
Hanozo
I only like a few albums they have. Some are good some just are horrible XD. My favorite album was Hybrid Theory
Raenef_the_fifth
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ May 17 2005, 05:19 PM) [snapback]174242[/snapback]
liking Linkin Park is a sign of brain damage.

Hey! I guess I have brain damage then! (My friends all point at the quote, 'Aha! It's been proved!')
I like a few Linkin park songs, not many.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Raenef_the_fifth @ Jan 29 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]498620[/snapback]

Hey! I guess I have brain damage then!

I guess that's why you quoted a two year old post...
Raenef_the_fifth
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jan 29 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]498625[/snapback]
QUOTE(Raenef_the_fifth @ Jan 29 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]498620[/snapback]

Hey! I guess I have brain damage then!

I guess that's why you quoted a two year old post...

Pretty much yeah! smile.gif
Dark Butterfly Demi89
i love linkin park!! their songs are great and although im not a fan of rock type music i think they're a really good band
Carnal Malefactor
Stinkin Park is not 'rock type music', so you've got nothing to worry about there. rolleyes.gif
Arthur-F.Metal4life
u know i like LP's songs they are very nice, only true fans understand
Chiyo
Because all LP fans think they have awful lives and deserve to mope when actually they live damn good lives and don't know the meaning of suffering?
silentsky
i love linkin park!!! [but then again... would you consider them an emo band --- i love emo bands...]
i have a friend who devoted his email to linkinpark...
Slashrose1010
LP = emo nu-metal
Nepharski
Meh, I like one or two of their songs, and a few specific segments of some of their songs, but that's about it. Such a shame, as they could actually be a somewhat decent band if they didn't resort to screaching from time to time. Not super special, but decent.
Nekokitty
I got around to hearing more of their songs and they're not that great.
I just don't see what everyone else at my school sees in them.
Kyros
I think it's just Chester's (I think that was the guy) vocals that people like and the fact that one of the guys is good with special effects for their videos. That's all I can think of that could make someone wanna listen to them. There's 29304302803274037205832073204830275023875 bands better than them *nods*
Nepharski
Name them. All of them.

I know there are better bands then them. Obviously. Even with the two or so songs I like by them, I've heard a good deal of noise and trash. But such an oddly specific number, do go on.
Kisara
I think Linkin Park is cool. For a girl that likes bubblegum pop, and NOT progressive rock, I do like LP... sorry, just my 2-cents worth...
Carnal Malefactor
Linkin Park is bubblegum pop...

What kind of retard would call them progressive rock?
Kisara
Linkin park IS progressive rock. Bubblegum pop is NOT rock, therefore NOT Linkin park.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kisara @ Feb 27 2007, 09:41 AM) [snapback]510193[/snapback]
Linkin park IS progressive rock. Bubblegum pop is NOT rock, therefore NOT Linkin park.

Are you fucking serious? Progressive Rock? What exactly do they have in common with King Crimson, or Rush?

Linkin Park is bubblegum pop for the angsty.
Kisara
Bubblegum pop = Hilary Duff
Progressive rock = My chemical romance

Which is more like Linkin Park?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kisara @ Feb 27 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]510214[/snapback]
Progressive rock = My chemical romance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA... HAAAA...HAHAHAHAHAAAAA... HA... HAAA... [wipes away tear]

Ah, comedy!
Kisara
Fine. You tell me what progressive rock is.
Carnal Malefactor
I just did.

King Crimson
Rush
Yes
Voivod [Dimension Hatröss & Nothingface albums]
Pink Floyd
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Porcupine Tree
Opeth
Fates Warning
Camel
Marillion

...and so forth
Kisara
Okay, then lets just say that LP is rock. Happy?
Carnal Malefactor
nah. they're closer to pop/hip-hop than any legit rock music.
Kisara
Okay, let's just believe what we want
Carnal Malefactor
It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of fact.
Popogeejo

Nobody should waste this much time on LP.
Kisara
I'm just trying to prove a point. Linkin Park is a good band. I'll still believe that.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kisara @ Feb 27 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]510246[/snapback]
I'm just trying to prove a point.

...that point being...?
Kisara
Linkin park is rock not pop.
Carnal Malefactor
You haven't convinced anyone with that nonsense you posted.
Popogeejo
Whether it's rock, pop or German folk music they still play the music they do. It doesn't matter what you classify them as.
The only people who care are fantards and music elitists.
Lee_1995
Linkin Park?
My brother is an intense fan of them,I listen to them sometimes,the song that I usually listen to is "Breaking The Habit".
ゆきえいり
Linkin Park is okay, I guess. I only listen to a few songs. Other than the ones I like, they suck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.