Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Any Signature Artist!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Toby-Chan
Most of the signature makers here are so good (stupid photoshop-having people *Grumble*) and some of them seem to be overloaded with requests, and so, I don't feel like I can decide, therefore, I'm tossing out this random request. (Is that allowed?)

As much as I do love L, *Points to current sig* I would positively adore a signature featuring Reki from Haibane Renmei. Whoever does it should feel free to be as creative/artistic as they like with it (Poignantly angsty is the general air of the images I've selected... )

Here are the images I've found that I adore so dearly.

Beautiful Reki Painting

Another beautiful painting of her

In the snow

With her Kuramori portrait

"Don't you get it? These walls... symbolise death."

Crying

With Rakka

As for text... mmm... something related to something she's said.

"The truth is, there was no salvation for me from the beginning."
"In the end, I'll only be left alone again."
"This is the place where I abandoned myself."
or just plain

"Unforgiven"
foolmetal alchemist
Ahh, I'll be willing to do it, if that's alright. smile.gif I'll have my results up in a couple of hours. (If it turns out horrid, feel free to not use it at all. XD)

Edit* Would it be OK if I used this picture? It seems a bit easier to work with...

http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img.../hr_reki122.jpg
Toby-Chan
Hmm. I'm not quite as fond of that one. You can use multiple pictures. If it was animated to incorporate muliple pictures, I'd just die! But that's asking way too much

Um... I dunno. How are the others difficult?
Celestial Shadow
You can only fit like two pics on a sig and the last one is basically impossible to use and most of the other ones are kind of hard to work with... I'm lazy and without Photoshop, so I'll let him do it rolleyes.gif
Toby-Chan
Isn't that what resizing and all those fancy fade effects and whatnot are for?
Celestial Shadow
Sure, but we can't do magic! Some pics are simply a pain to work with and then the siggie comes out bad.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 3 2005, 08:16 PM) [snapback]323922[/snapback]

Sure, but we can't do magic! Some pics are simply a pain to work with and then the siggie comes out bad.

Don't get mad at me. I am merely a humble tech-tard who dosen't know how the system works... unsure.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Well, I finished one using the first picture...I don't think it turned out that great...unsure.gif Don't feel obliged to use it. I can always change anything you don't like about it.

IPB Image
Toby-Chan
ohmy.gif That's really well made, Dai-chan! *Jealous*. But I don't think the flames are really good colors for Reki-angst. >_> *Hits self in head with a hammer for criticising without specifying in the first place*

Maybe my wierd brain just thought of it funny- like a screenshot with background *as* background, and one of the more easily cut out pictures in the foreground. *Tartaded*
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 3 2005, 10:59 PM) [snapback]323969[/snapback]

ohmy.gif That's really well made, Dai-chan! *Jealous*. But I don't think the flames are really good colors for Reki-angst. >_> *Hits self in head with a hammer for criticising without specifying in the first place*

Maybe my wierd brain just thought of it funny- like a screenshot with background *as* background, and one of the more easily cut out pictures in the foreground. *Tartaded*

Eh...what flames? XD I could make the background you're thinking of....it'll take a bit longer though. smile.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Dec 3 2005, 10:02 PM) [snapback]323971[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 3 2005, 10:59 PM) [snapback]323969[/snapback]

Eh...what flames? XD I could make the background you're thinking of....it'll take a bit longer though. smile.gif

Um... I don't mind waiting at all... that is, if it's okay with you... if you don't mind taking extra time; that is... if I'm not making you go out of your way... *Borderlining Ritchan-san mode* I'm sorry for making you go through all this for my selfish needs of a pretty Reki signature; I'm SORRY!!! ;_;

(This is what happens when I try to ask for something for myself. dry.gif I go all Ritsu)
foolmetal alchemist
Haha, it's alright. laugh.gif By taking the request, I was already promising to make a signature you like. If you don't like one, I can remake it. smile.gif

Edit* Hmm, I think I may have used more appealing colors for angst in this one...tell me what you think. smile.gif (I've been having trouble with the text in this one...I don't know if it's visible enough...)

IPB Image
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 3 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]323953[/snapback]

Don't get mad at me. I am merely a humble tech-tard who dosen't know how the system works... unsure.gif

ohmy.gif I wasn't angry! Why do people always think I'm angry???

But I am angry at Dai... dry.gif Curse him and his skills.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 4 2005, 03:46 PM) [snapback]324259[/snapback]

ohmy.gif I wasn't angry! Why do people always think I'm angry???

But I am angry at Dai... dry.gif Curse him and his skills.

You do make comments that could be hints of annoyance sometimes. rolleyes.gif

Ahh, stop saying things like that! You're just as good as me! ohmy.gif

Hehe, I was just thinking of how it's been awhile since I've made signatures for others...I guess I sort of missed the feeling. biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Dec 4 2005, 03:01 PM) [snapback]324263[/snapback]

You do make comments that could be hints of annoyance sometimes. rolleyes.gif
But I wasn't even annoyed then! I've never been annoyed or mad at Toby...

QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Dec 4 2005, 03:01 PM) [snapback]324263[/snapback]
Ahh, stop saying things like that! You're just as good as me! ohmy.gif
No I'm not...I feel like my skills have fallen so far behind. I don't want pity, I'm just saying how I feel, and what I know.
Toby-Chan
ohmy.gif Thank you, Dai-chan, I lub lub lub you!

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 4 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]324321[/snapback]

Really? You mean not even the time I sneaked into your house and slipped date rape drug into your drink- eh... when I'm too cute for you to handle all at once?
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 5 2005, 08:20 PM) [snapback]324986[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm glad you like it. smile.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Dec 5 2005, 08:08 PM) [snapback]325019[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 5 2005, 08:20 PM) [snapback]324986[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

I do. If this wasn't the LoLinternet, I'd pick you up spin you around and give you a noogie of wub. biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 5 2005, 07:20 PM) [snapback]324986[/snapback]

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 4 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]324321[/snapback]

Really? You mean not even the time I sneaked into your house and slipped date rape drug into your drink- eh... when I'm too cute for you to handle all at once?
I'm afraid I don't recall that...tongue.gif Nope, I'm never annoyed at you even then biggrin.gif

May I close this thread for now if you're done?

Toby-Chan
Yeah, sure. Close away, mod lady!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.