Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Merchandise: For FMA-1, FMA: Brotherhood, & FMA Manga
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Sycia
Anyone's got any Fullmetal Alchemist Merchandise? Show em here please?
Also, post the news on FMA goodies here, too!!

Me first then.

(1) A free B5-sized file I got from Animage magazine~ Using it at the moment 'cos I don't have any other.
(2) Small sticker collection received with Newtype magazine. Nice pictures.
(3) Latest edition of Animage (October 2004) They did a special review on the whole series and interviewed the story-editor on the upcoming movie.
(4) Fullmetal Alchemist Scenario Book #1. Screenplay of the anime episodes #01 - #12
(5) TV Animation Fullmetal Alchemist Initial Materials. Contains character sketches and designs of towns, weapons, etc
(6) CD: Hagaren Housoukyoku Special Radio DJCD. Voice actors of Edward, Alphonso, Winry, Roy and Hughes fooling around, lol.
(7) A few chibi models of Havoc, Izumi and Winry. Got these at 100 yen each from those vending machines in Akihabara. Close-up picture below.
Ninie
I only have this wallscroll right now:

IPB Image

But I'm going to have the manga artbook, the OST, and maybe other things... I found a job, so I'll have the money! Yippy! biggrin.gif Oh, and I have a few magazines that has Hagaren in it, too.
Azmaria Lionheart
i am planning to buy this necklace in 1 month or so
IPB Image
the neck just looks so awsome
also some wallscrolls and the OST (dont have the money now, but next month for sure n_n)
Sycia
Oh yeaaaaah that pendant is cool. It's a cool symbol by itself, but as that pendant.... :q
gugclo
I wish they would make a replica of the State Alchemist silver watch ;_;
Sycia
: D Now, THAT I would love to see. I think it's odd they haven't made it yet...

The price-tag, I would prefer not to notice though lol
Azmaria Lionheart
ive seen the watch on Ebay most of them were bout $40
Sycia
!!!! I've not even seen it being sold around Tokyo...

Nor has the official site posted anything up on the watch...

: D In any case... linkie to Ebay watch?
RolfKaese
will post my pics later.. but 1 question:

where you got (4) and (6)? 6 i saw in the www before, but (4)... dunno that this existed... could you post more details on what both are ? ^^
Omakase Shimasu
You guys are lucky. biggrin.gif I've got zilch. And looking at these pics makes me envious. <__< Envy~ Envy~
Sycia
RolfKaese:

(4) is the Scenario Book #1 of the anime series. Erm... I got it at my local bookstore about 2 days ago... I believe it's a new book, but I can't be sure. Amazon.co.jp link

(6) is a special radio drama CD that features the seiyuus of Ed, Aru, Winry, Roy and Hughes fooling around with games, and Ed going about the manga artist's house (manga artiste talks by moo-ing only though...) CDjapan link <--- warning though. This CD format will only play on normal CD players and computers, only if you install some darn program of theirs (which only comes in Japanese according to them). They are THAT paranoid about people copying their discs. *Shrugs* I got this from Akihabara's Animate store.

Hope that helped.
Azmaria Lionheart
here is one link of the ebay watch
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting
and here is another
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5924966316&rd=1
Sycia
:o I wonder how much Square Enix will price it when (if) theirs comes out...
Omakase Shimasu
Hopefully not too much. The DVDs will be enough to keep me busy for a while. I just know I won't be able to overcome the need to have that watch. <__< I mean... it's the State Alchemist watch.
Sycia
Eh. I know how you feel. I'd be staring at the showcase they've placed it in, drooling for 2 hours until they chase me off for scaring the other customers...
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Sycia @ Oct 3 2004, 04:59 PM)
Eh. I know how you feel. I'd be staring at the showcase they've placed it in, drooling for 2 hours until they chase me off for scaring the other customers...

Buwahaha~ it actually almost happened to me and my sis once. rolleyes.gif FFVIII: Squall's Leonheart necklace. My sis really wanted it, but she didn't want to buy it yet because she might see something else later on (manga, anime). And we only had [so much] money on us at the time. She didn't want to leave though, for fear somebody else decided to buy it right from underneath her nose. laugh.gif Now she wears it everyday, only taking it off during showers and sleep.

smile.gif I wonder how big it'll be though...
Ayumi
I have phone strap(cost $10 at the anime store =_=)
[img]http://www.poweranime.com/images/shop/products/big/1526.jpg[/img]

Kesenai Tsumi ~raw "breath" track (it has FMA picture on the back XD)

[img]http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/s/09/38/SECL-49.jpg[/img]

Game Full metal alchemist and the broken angel:
[img]http://www.metacritic.com/media/games/platforms/ps2/fullmetalalchemist/picture.jpg[/img]

and FMA manga vol. 5-8
Sycia
! Cute phone strap! And $10.... US$10??? Or...?
RolfKaese
got the same strap.. but wear it as a keyholder... isnt it a keyholder? ^^U
TheVileOne
Us gaijin dog yanks have to wait until March to get the FMA action figures:

[img]http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/10_04/Full%20Metal%20Alchemist%20Action%20Figures%20clipped.jpg[/img]

Still awesome though biggrin.gif .
Sycia
I don't generally like anime figurines, but that Alphonso one looks great...
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Sycia @ Oct 3 2004, 05:35 PM)
I don't generally like anime figurines, but that Alphonso one looks great...

Figures not figurines biggrin.gif .
Sycia
:o Okie... my bad... ^^;;;

What's the difference though?
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Sycia @ Oct 3 2004, 06:18 PM)
ohmy.gif Okie... my bad... ^^;;;

What's the difference though?

A figurine is a small miniature statuette. No joints or articulation. Action figures have moveable joints and articulation.

So basically, figurine:
[img]http://www.poweranime.com/images/shop/products/big/1526.jpg[/img]

Action figures:
[img]http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/10_04/Full%20Metal%20Alchemist%20Action%20Figures%20clipped.jpg[/img]
Omakase Shimasu
You'd make a great tutor, TheVileOne. biggrin.gif

Alphonso's a typo, right? biggrin.gif;;
Sycia
:o Thank you, TheVilleOne...

Alphonse... ^^;;; Sorry... I'm not familiar with the English spellings of the names... I usually just say 'Aru'... :X
cirle
There was an official Alchemist watch, but I think it was gold so it costed a lot more
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif No sweat. It just reminded me of one of those Italian commercials. Alphonso~ Crack me up.

Aru. So sweet. *__* Ed does the perfect Aru IMO (4th time and counting)
bryantq
[img]http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/tmp/files/stuffs3.jpg[/img]

*Yay resized!
bryantq
Ack! Big! -- anyway, hopefully ill have the merchandise section up soon smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Very.
Sycia
Whoa huge! But wow, so much....

I'm right now hoping to snatch up the Scenario Books #2, #3, #4 when they come out whenever... Kinda nice to know the exact thing each character says in the anime. ^______^
bryantq
luckily i dont live in japan, or id probably have spent my life savings on fma stuff already.
Sycia
QUOTE(bryantq @ Oct 3 2004, 11:37 AM)
luckily i dont live in japan, or id probably have spent my life savings on fma stuff already.

>_< Getting there. Getting there. It takes a lot of homework, school, magazine supplements and episodes to keep me away from the anime stores. -_-|||| That doesn't sound good now that the anime is over. O_O
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(bryantq @ Oct 3 2004, 06:37 PM)

ph34r.gif Same here... I don't know how you do it, Sycia. (you come from Japan, right?)
Sycia
Hmm. Entrust your money to a stern friend. D
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif That'd be my brother. He's such a Scrooge. rolleyes.gif
gugclo
Must...get....State Alchemist Watch >>
AoiSora
This might take a while....

Books:
Illustration collection
TV Animation collection
Offical Fan books :1, 2, 3 w/ binder, 4
Manga:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 w/ schedule book, 8, percect collection

doujinshi: way to many royxhawkeye to list

goods: gashapon set 1 (comes with mini state alchemsist watch)
gashapon set:SD mini figures with base
2ring binder notbook set, with 2 extra reill notebooks
Trading arts figure collection (all inculding scar and both color and metallic)
Cardass Masters set 1 and 2
Photo Collection set 1
flamel plate id strap
Roy, Ed Al, Armstrong stamp set
Ed, Al letter set
Name cards: Ed version, Military version, clear case version
metal coin Keychain
State Alchemist watch (Hong Kong version-top is embossed like it is in the anime while the offical is engraved)
Pins: Roy, Hawkeye, Havoc, Ed, Winry, Envy
Buttons:Roy Hawkeye, Ed, Al, Hughes, Armstrong
Patches: National Army, Flamel
Character Cans (comes with mini towel, pin, sticker and window dangle): Roy, Ed, Al, Hughes, Envy
Can Badge set: all
Notepads: Roy, Hawkeye
Book mark set
Sticker seal set:all
CDs: All (including all the seperate op and ed themes and games)
Shitajiki:80% of those released getting to lazy to list.......

That's all I listed so far in my merchandies log.... and I have a box from Japan coming that has DVD and other things in it. I would post pictures... but...yeah...

Please remember I work to buy this stuff and pay for my car. Lucky me I don't have to pay rent! Love you Mom! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
How long exactly have you been into this fandom? @_@
Sycia
*Looks at AoiSora*

O____________O How much do you estimate you've spent on FMA stuff approximately?
AoiSora
QUOTE(Sycia @ Oct 3 2004, 07:49 PM)
*Looks at AoiSora*

O____________O How much do you estimate you've spent on FMA stuff approximately?

Well at anime expo alone I spent about $800 on hagaren alone....

How long? about one year and a half....before the anime started. I was reading it in GanGan Comics

Oh and I have that animation collection book (with the sketches)
Dream Carnival
Flammel Necklace
Clear postcard set
ruler
Poster: many differnt kinds
All furoku given items from Newtype, Animedia, and Animage magazines

oh and Roy Mustang gloves(not the free ones), first RPG and guide are coming in that box too....
Sycia
O_____O *Takes hat off to AoiSora*

$800........... ............ ............. ....... ..... .... ... .

I've seen the stuff being sold, but perhaps I'm not big enough a fan to get down to buying it all. ^_^; Whoa to people like ya~
Quistis88
I have a few keychains, and 2 phone straps (see below link), and a wallscroll (see second link).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5923920714&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5924531436&rd=1

I want a Fullmetal fob so much!
AoiSora
The Merchandise does not stop.... I am telling you! But when I like something, I really really like something.

The more I think about it, the more things I have that are not logged in my book. (helps me keep track....)

But they are coming out with another figure set...

IPB Image
IPB Image

And there are 3 new gashapon sets that I want... and photo collection 2 and 3 and cardass master set 3....

Man it never ends....

But unless it comes in sets, I usually buy Roy and Hawkeye. But so far.. I have always gone back for the others... oh well

Did I mention I LOVE merchanidse??? laugh.gif
And that I work just to buy this stuff???

Oh the item I want most but don't have:

IPB Image
IPB Image
Omakase Shimasu
*__* So much detail~

What's that pendant!? *__*
xrninja
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Oct 3 2004, 05:11 PM)
Oh the item I want most but don't have:

IPB Image
IPB Image

ahhh that is so COOL! (it's a necklace with roy's flame array, kase happy.gif hey, what happened to staying away from the forums today, hmm?) i want one of those and a flamel necklace. and the state alchemist watch. all i have is a chibi gashapon figurine (like the ones of izumi and havoc in the first post) of hawkeye and hayate, also from the akihabara vending machines XD hmm, i made an FMA t-shirt too with the flamel on the front and ed and al, standing back-to-back, on the back side smile.gif
AoiSora
QUOTE(xrninja @ Oct 4 2004, 12:29 AM)
all i have is a chibi gashapon figurine (like the ones of izumi and havoc in the first post) of hawkeye and hayate, also from the akihabara vending machines XD

really? I have never gotten those from a vending machine.. I think it would drive me crazy. I bought it by the set. Not as much fun, but saves me money on doubles. I had that problem with the Trading Arts figures. So the i will with the second set.. but I won't go as crazy... there is no Roy or Hawkeye in this set. So when they don't come out I won't go crazy. But I wonder who the secret special figure will be?
Quistis88
I would like that necklace of Roy's flame array and the Flamel necklace as well. I was tempted to make my own "Little Red Edward Riding Hood" with the Flamel symbol and all. Oh, and these towels I saw on eBay, and the pillows . . . biggrin.gif
Kakashi
Right now I don't have much.

-I have 2 FMA posters, 1 with Roy,Riza,Ed,Al,Armstrong and Scar. The other shows Ed and Al with Ed doing alchemy.
-I have FMA Dream Carnival which I got today ^^ it's so much fun! XD
-Last but not least I got the first FMA RPG Game.(Stuck on a boss ><)

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Next week it's volume 8 of the manga for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.