Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nip/tuck
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I'm sure this thread will be dead in no time but......

There enought adults here. Anybody else but me and Zarpia watch Nip/Tuck? It's definately a show for grown ups but it's a good show. It's about this pair of plastic surgeons in Miami and what goes on in their personal and private lives. It's quite a dark show at times dealing with all kinds of often times taboo subject matter. One storyline delt with women who were promised a new life in the states if they became a "mule" and smuggled heroin in their brest implants, so yeah it goes there and beyond.

It also features quite a cast of characters.

Discuss!
Zarpia
ohmy.gif you made a thread about this happy.gif

*sees that no one has post*

What!!! damn you all, this is a great show. I have missed a lot of ep, well actually a whole season sad.gif i might download it, but Mini you can fill me up on what has happened, I think the last ep I saw the last one of the first season sleep.gif ....yes i deserve a smacking tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Are you kidding? ohmy.gif
You didn't see it last night? They showed who The Carver was........or have you seen enough to know who the carver was to begin with.

Yes, you can find it online and also season 1 & 2 are on DVD as well.
Zarpia
ohmy.gif I will download it then, but you can spoil it for me too if you want happy.gif
Zarpia
*waithing for spoiler*
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Which spoiler, what info do you seek?
Zarpia
"who The Carver was?" laugh.gif
I don't know, maybe I should download them before asking for that spoiler XD

But just tell me some of the main thinks, if you can^^
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Um.......I think you should watch them, there's alot going on in that show.

It's hard for me to tell you stuff just out of the blue.

If you really want to know who the Carver is I'll tell you.

[spoiler]It was Quinten and Kit[/spoiler]
Zarpia
I think I'll download them...coz I have no idea of who they are laugh.gif but thanks^^
ScarMySoul
I watched this show a few times, and the last one I saw was the second season finally, and may I say that was one effed up finally....

I was tempted to buy the dvd sets the other day but didn't.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 11 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]348682[/snapback]

If you really want to know who the Carver is I'll tell you.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I've seen this show a few times on Tuesdays. Its a pretty good show, but I don't think its worth trying to keep up with it. It seems interesting too. I also hate the Carver's mask.
Zarpia
I have the second season, but haven't seen it all yet, and about to download the 3rd one.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Envy @ Feb 11 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]348682[/snapback]

You cant prove I did it! ohmy.gif

Thread Revival! ohmy.gif

I watched all of these a while ago and really enjoyed it!
Anyone else seen them all since?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I've missed most of this season because my roomate has a 14yo son so it's obviously not appropriate for him to see. I would download them but dial up is way to damn slow.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
^^^^^
Not to much has happened this season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.