Full Version: K-pop/k-rock
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
kokoro_shadow_angel
does anybody here listen to kpop/krock?
Carnal Malefactor
Korean?

Not unless you count Sad Legend
Slashrose1010
No, I don't, but I wouldn't mind trying some k-rock if you posted some sources.

@Bacon: What kinda of rock is that? The name of the band sounds ineteresting.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Nov 28 2005, 03:53 PM) [snapback]321036[/snapback]

No, I don't, but I wouldn't mind trying some k-rock if you posted some sources.

@Bacon: What kinda of rock is that? The name of the band sounds ineteresting.

Black metal. You wouldn't be interested.
Blitz
There are so many pretty-boy singers in Korea. And the females kinda dance like sluts. I'm dissing my own country's celebrities... o_O Songs aren't too bad though.
Slashrose1010
I tried one of their songs. The guitars and stuff aren't that bad. The vocals aren't that good though, imo. The one is kind of too deep and the other reminds me kind of that Cradle of Filth song that Anshi sent me. It wasn't nearly as conflicting with my taste as I thought you would have made it out to be, though.
Carnal Malefactor
...neophytes...
Slashrose1010
mellow.gif Umm... I dunno if I should be glad you called me that, or maybe you mean it more in a poser kinda way...

And yes, I am sure you are gritting your teeth that I associated Cradle of Filth with black metal and such laugh.gif
Quistis88
The only Korean artist I like is BoA*. And Bi, but I haven't heard his songs. Just seen his commercials and TV dramas. rolleyes.gif
JudasPriest1
I'm looking through my cd collection to see if I have anything like that...no can't find any.
Blitz
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 28 2005, 05:23 PM) [snapback]321110[/snapback]

The only Korean artist I like is BoA*. And Bi, but I haven't heard his songs. Just seen his commercials and TV dramas. rolleyes.gif

Which dramas? The only one with Bi I've seen is Full House. Wasn't too bad. But his name choice is strange... Bi=Rain in Korean... He shares the same real name as my bro. o_O
Quistis88
QUOTE(Blitz @ Nov 29 2005, 03:54 PM) [snapback]321807[/snapback]
Which dramas? The only one with Bi I've seen is Full House. Wasn't too bad. But his name choice is strange... Bi=Rain in Korean... He shares the same real name as my bro. o_O

I will be watching Full House with a friend some time this winter break, I believe. The other drama of his that I saw is "Sang-doo, Let's Go to School!"
kokoro_shadow_angel
LoLs i love BoA...she was what drew me into j-pop...even though she's korean tongue.gif ....then she drew me into k-pop once i found her real nationality....

i love:
BoA
Shinhwa
Dong Bang Shin Gi (DBSG), Dong Bang Shing Ki (DBSK), Tong Vfang Xin Qui (TVXQ)
*those are all alternate spellings for the same band
Shin Hye Sung
M (Lee Min Woo)
Fly to the Sky
The Trax
Blitz
Shin Hye Sung is such a pretty boy as most Korean male singers are. It's not even funny...

pic: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mid...p1003962948.jpg <------ Small pic but that's all I could find...
~FMAgurl~
^^He's so pretty that he looks like a girl... blink.gif
the_lightning_alchemist10
I like k-pop/k-rock. I only have 2 BoA* CDs though. But when i did go there i really liked the music, even if my vocabulary wasn't able enough for me to understand lol!
MasterKris
The only Korean artist I like is BoA*. And Bi, but I haven't heard his songs. Just seen his commercials and TV dramas.

You are just like my friend. She's OBSESSED with BoA and Bi. To tell the truth, when I was in 7th grade, some guys at my science class and I made up a BoA-Hate Club just to tease my friend.

Nothingness
well i have to say that Boa* is alright but i like Se7en and Shinwa better. happy.gif
MasterKris
It seems that the only k-singers I know are the ones that my friend talk about, including Se7en!

oh yeah, and we called BoA, Korean's Britny Spears... (I didn't thought of this)
In my option, I guess I hate BoA.. mostly b/c my friend annoys me with talking about her...
Slashrose1010
The Trax are Korean? I listened to some of their stuff and it isn't that bad.

The only other Korean band that I listen to and like is Loveholics biggrin.gif Myah, I like their k-pop sound. It is somewhat like Six Pence, but better in my opinion. Their vocalist can look quite attractive sometimes as well wink.gif
MasterKris
I finally tried hearing Bi's music, It's Raining. It's pretty good, kinda weird in some parts. It doesn't really suit my taste though. ph34r.gif
He has good dance moves. ohmy.gif
MeLRizA
for BoA n Rain Bi, i like thier dance steps.. really cool... i do collect BoA CDs anyway, my sis like her a lot... but she is too clumsy to dance... hahas... laugh.gif
kahel16
ooo... I don't like a specific band or singer, but I love the Full House soundtrack and the Wonderful Life soundtrack.
Kujoe101
I do its good
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 2 2005, 10:35 PM) [snapback]323319[/snapback]

LoLs i love BoA...she was what drew me into j-pop...even though she's korean tongue.gif ....then she drew me into k-pop once i found her real nationality....

i love:
BoA
Shinhwa
Dong Bang Shin Gi (DBSG), Dong Bang Shing Ki (DBSK), Tong Vfang Xin Qui (TVXQ)
*those are all alternate spellings for the same band
Shin Hye Sung
M (Lee Min Woo)
Fly to the Sky
The Trax

ahaha, notice that most of these artists are from SM Entertainment. wow, lee soo man has the whole kpop media in the palm of his hands almost tongue.gif

i absolutley love kpop.
i listen to:
-super junior (idk what i'd do without them)
-DBSK/TVXQ
-Fly the the Sky
-Black Beat
-BoA
-Lee Junki
-Kim Jung Hoon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.