Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz movie, Gundam 00 season 1 & 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
anime lover girl
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (機動戦士ガンダム00(ダブルオー) Kidō Senshi Gandamu Daburu Ō?, Mobile Suit Gundam Double-O) is the seventh incarnation of Sunrise's long-running Gundam franchise
The twenty-five episode season was officially announced by Sunrise during a 15-second trailer on June 2, 2007.[2][4][5] The series aired on the Mainichi Broadcasting System and Tokyo Broadcasting System from October 5, 2007 to March 29, 2008. On July 13, 2008, a trailer announcing a second twenty-five episode season was aired.[6] The second season began on October 5, 2008 and concluded on March 29, 2009.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

QUOTE ( Wikipedia)
The series is set in the years 2307-2308 AD of the Gregorian calendar. During this time, fossil fuels became exhausted and the distribution of fuels became imbalanced. Humanity must rely on an array of solar power generation systems orbiting the Earth, and supported by three orbital elevators, each one pertaining to one of the three "major powers" on the planet.

With this infinite source of energy benefiting only the major powers and their allies, constant warfare erupts around the globe for fuels and energy. The nations that rely on fuel have plunged into poverty. Many believed that solar energy threatened the "promised land of God". The chaos lead to the formation of a private military organization, called Celestial Being, dedicated to eradicating war and uniting humanity with the use of four humanoid machines called Gundams.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 follows four mobile suit pilots termed Gundam Meisters, sided with Celestial Being. The protagonist is 16-year old Setsuna F. Seiei, a quiet, taciturn young man who grew up in the Kurdish Republic, and a Gundam Meister for two years. He pilots the GN-001 Gundam Exia, a high mobility mobile suit effective in melee combat.

It's still airing, only two episodes till the season ends, tho. Gundam 00 will consist of two seasons. The 2nd season will start in October 2008. So, has anyone watched this series? :3

Genres: action, drama, science fiction
Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space battles, terrorists, war
Episodes: 50
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

=====

Original Gundam Wing:

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing (新機動戦記ガンダムW(ウイング) Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu[1]?), is an anime series in the mecha genre. Original run April 7, 1995 – March 29, 1996, directed by Masashi Ikeda.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: It is the year After Colony 195, and war between the Space Colonies and Earth has begun. To give the colonies an edge, they send 5 young soldiers, trained to perfection, to earth in the most powerful of Mobile Suits-Gundams. With their arrival, the tide of the war changes as they battle against the Earth forces and the Colonies of their origin.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, space colonies, war
Episodes: 49
Age Rating: PG
(Source - ANN)

-------

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (新機動戦記ガンダムW: ENDLESS WALTZ Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu: Endoresu Warutsu?), is the sequel to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, both of which are set in the After Colony timeline, an alternate universe to that of the original Gundam series. Aside from being the continuation of the TV series, it also revealed details regarding the past of the Gundam pilots and the true objective behind Operation Meteor.
Endless Waltz was first produced as a three part OVA and later in 1998 a compilation movie was released which also contained new scenes. It was broadcast in the US on Cartoon Network on November 10, 2000.

Plot Summary: After Colony 196 - One year has passed since the war between Earth and its colonies ended. Heero, Duo, Trowa and Quatre bid farewell to their Gundams and jettison them to the sun. Relena Darlian is now the deputy minister of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation. But as the Gundam pilots are adjusting to the peace on Earth, Relena is kidnapped and a new threat appears, led by Marimeia Khushrenada - daughter of the late dictator Treize Khushrenada and heir to the Barton Foundation. To make matters more complicated, Gundam Nataku pilot Wufei has sided with this faction. The Gundam pilots must recover their mobile suits and once again engage in battle before Marimeia's forces succeed on their bid for global domination.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, war
Episodes: 3
(Source - ANN)

-------
Aqua_Alchemist
Hmm Gundam Wing, used to watch it 5 years ago. Watched episdoes spntaneously, I think the last episode I saw was the one with Death Sycthe Hell or something, can't remember for the life of me. favorite character was Duo though. I just thought the series got well a bit, stupid, towards the end, but I do like some mechas animes, like ZOE, EVA and Raphxeneon (haven't really seen much of that to tell you the truth, but it looked kewl tongue.gif).
Omakase Shimasu
Honestly, everywhere I go, it's always Duo Duo Duo. What's up with you people? Heero is and always will be #1! tongue.gif

Hmmm, it's been a pretty long time since I last saw the end... biggrin.gif Can't remember it exactly. Hehe, Rahx is quickly becoming a favorite among mecha-fans. <__< I don't like it, really. It's just like the Macross series. Although... I liked Macross Plus. biggrin.gif
Kasumi
Same here!

1) Duo
2) Heero
Omakase Shimasu
Ooooh, favorite character lists? XD Kakakaka~

1) Heero
2) Zechs
3) Duo
4) Treize
5) Otto?
Chibi Viki
I think i already know this couple that kasumi can't stand... so before anything else, i'd like to blow your bubbles for a while to pay homage to my once favorite anime... so whatever your reactions are, i wouldn't really care anymore since i'm already used to it.

I am and will always be a HeeroxRelena fan. I believe in their relationship and their love.
Omakase Shimasu
Hm-hm, I could see this pairing happen someday. biggrin.gif They have more potential in the manga though. In the anime Heero always manages to make an escape before anything can happen. And you know what? I happen to like Relena! O_O

(Although the DuoxHilde has the most potential out of them all. rolleyes.gif Too bad I don't like Hilde...)

But I like Relena and Dorothy getting it on more. (I mean it) XD Sorry, but those two... just wow. Dorothy rocks. She really does.

My favorite GW female list would be:
1) Dorothy
2) Lady Une (with the glasses!!)
3) Relena
4) ....
5) ....
RoyxRiza BigFan
the mechs were pretty badss designs, esp the endless watlz ones and yeah proud of myself that i am a reare heeroxrelena supporter tongue.gif so glad there are people who support HXR..unlike ehm so many evil discrimination against those two..relena ain't that all bad...i mean she ain't as bad as a powerpuff girl rolleyes.gif
tainted_roses
i used to watch it back in the past. i didn't watch it everyday since i dont usually like meccha animes but i still enjoyed watching it. my favorite character would be quatro and duo=D as for pairings? none in specific.
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Sep 25 2004, 07:23 PM)
the mechs were pretty badss designs, esp the endless watlz ones and yeah proud of myself that i am a reare heeroxrelena supporter tongue.gif so glad there are people who support HXR..unlike ehm so many evil discrimination against those two..relena ain't that all bad...i mean she ain't as bad as a powerpuff girl rolleyes.gif

royxRiza Bigfan.... @.@

we're... KINDRED SPIRITS!!! so happy!!!

don't worry, we're not alone... i found a sanctuary for fans of GWing like us at: Yaoijanai.com

yes, as the title of the page says, not yaoi, not even hints... and there are TONS of HxR and other straight couple fanfics! XD

we're two of a kind, RxR_Bigfan... @_@

pssst... i'm also inlove with the Winged Zero Custom (ova) :,3
Asakura_yoh
An old anime I could tell... XP
But who cares! As long it is super interesting.. I will go after it. Xd
anyone watch it? e like this anime very much.. especially Heero Yuy XD
Cloud28
yep, this series was very good, one of teh first animes i saw...
and i thought the dubbing quality was good too. laugh.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
I have no idea about the dub, I've not watched the all yet, but I kinda like it. Good story and characters. A bit complicated, that political stuff, but better than too easy and repeating everything all the time.
And not too much of the suit-fights. yay.
Animeluva13
for me GW was the BEST cool.gif i really liked DuoMAxwell Because he just rulz
and i loved his Gundam Death Sythe custum that looked SOOOOOO COOL
i mean look at this
IPB Image
hitokiri
well i remember watching gundam wing when i was much younger. but i do remeber that out of all of the characters i liked the crazy old scientists the most. now as for the best gundam wing moment... that would be in Endless Waltz.......Tallgeese III. Its the most insane gundam of all time. it is so cool i would spend the rest of my life trying to make one if i thought it was possible.
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Alphonse_ Elric @ Nov 24 2004, 06:04 PM)
i cant remember wat gundam series it was but it was the best it was the one were u go into the gundam and a tight suit goes over u and u cant controll the gundam your self.

I belive that was G Gundam, It was good but short, but anyway....

Sapphire Alchemist Naur, You shouldn't bash other characters. Sure, Duo is one of the more popular characters, but that doesn't mean anything. All the characters have many fans, and im sure that not everyone likes duo. Trowa is NOT emotionless, neither is Heero. Like Sevter said, if you had seen the series you would know, and that includes endless waltz.

Quatre is no "panzee". He may seem a bit more hesitant than the others, but you might too if you were in his situation. I happen to be a fan of Wufei, and he is not phycotic. He just has very strong morals and beliefs.

Im not going to bash Duo just because I don't like him, because thats my personal opinion, and Im sure there are more Duo fans who would be offended. This is only a small matter, in talking of anime. But next time, it could be bigger. So just think before you speak. You could anger alot of people.
sevter
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Dec 29 2004, 10:40 AM)
I hear ya. Wu-bear fans unite! *snicker* He's so adorable =^.^=

And angsty. Don't forget angsty. Plus he have ISSUES. Lol. I'm actually watching Gundam Wing series right now. It's so sad when he watched his colony being destroyed. The Last of the Dragon Clan...*sigh* sad.gif
Kihaku
Hmmm... I guess I'll answer this thread, because it's on the first page and is shorter wink.gif
Okay... I've just started to watch this series(becuase of reccomendations wink.gif from shonen-ai fans tongue.gif)...I've only seen the first 10 eps and wil get the rest from my friend when she comes from holiday.
I'm surprised that I actually like this series, even though I don't like mecha and am sometimes completely lost wink.gif
I just love the opening theme! And I really like the characters too... My favourite is either Trowa or Quatre.. and of course they are both so perfect together...
about that "being gay part" I guess it's how you see it;) My brother assumes Quatre is gay (he does have a gay radar after all wink.gif ) and doesn't like him.. which makes me like that character even more wink.gif
He also thinks that Duo is like Ed, which I find funny.. I really like that character too;) Wu Fei is interesting. I want to see more of him biggrin.gif
I don't really like Heero that much yet(although he's okay...).. and Relena is.. well.. I don't really like her either.. I'm sorry if you're fans. I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion(or cause fights). I still have a way to go.. so I'll probably change my opinions... or maybe will...
Oh.... I need to see the offical artbook and posters... wink.gif
Blade42
QUOTE(Animeluva13 @ Dec 7 2004, 12:36 PM)
for me GW was the BEST cool.gif  i really liked DuoMAxwell Because he just rulz
and i loved his Gundam Death Sythe custum that looked SOOOOOO COOL
i mean look at this
IPB Image

I never really even watched any other series of Gundam, GW was the best of all of them though, because I did see some of the other ones, and I just sorta...hated them. Duo was my fav too, along with DeathScyteh being my favorite Gundam.
Omakase Shimasu
They were supposed to play peacemaker between Treize and Zechs, defending both the colonies and the Earth while keeping casualties to a minimum. biggrin.gif;; It worked out eventually, in a way.
sevter
Oh dear...with Kase around, any thread seems to re-generate into a Shonen-Ai/Yaoi discussion laugh.gif

Still, I liked Wufei the best. Hmmm...2x5x2 is pretty cool if you ask me (Mel & Christy's Death and Dragon). Of course, I'm really biased but I've read a 5xR which is really sweet and a bit angsty as well. Some 1x5 is really nice as well. Maldoror's "THe Arrangement" for example.

I'm running out on Wufei's fics to read though...*sigh*

@Kasumi: I think that's because Hee-babe makes mistakes as well. Like the Noventa case or when he went berserk with the Zero system in his head.
Omakase Shimasu
@Kasumi: Well, guess sevter explained it most of it. biggrin.gif I just thought... what with all these people calling him the Perfect Soldier and all, while he's anything but perfect... He's just as human as everyone else, but some/most people just don't get that. ^^;; And Heero imperfect had a nicer ring to it than Heero human. tongue.gif Duo goofball. Be glad, I wanted to make it Duo-ball at first. tongue.gif (Pun on Bal Gehakt - Gehakt-bal, which is a silly and rather childish form of name-calling... kinda like "Stupid")

I was talking about the dubbed voice because Masako-sama does every Son member (except for Radditz because he's too buff rolleyes.gif) and I love her voice to death! *__* She's like... what Romi Paku is now. Good, great, better than that! XD Aherm... so yeah, dubbed. Hehehe, hate at first sight. X3 Maybe, yeah.

@sevter: biggrin.gif Why thank you. I haven't lost my touch yet, so be prepared to turn SAM whenever I enter a thread you find yourself lurking at. wink.gif

Oooh, I once read a delicious Wufei fic, but... I forgot the title and name of the author. -.- It's been such a long time since I last looked up any kind of fanfiction related to this series... Such a shame.

X3 Hee-babe. I love.
Queen of the dammed
I'm wondering, if Duo or Ed is taller?
sevter
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Jan 1 2005, 12:39 AM)
I'm wondering, if Duo or Ed is taller?

Ed. Duo's only 154 (or is it 156?cm) tall.
Omakase Shimasu
Point.

Hmmm, Quatre... I wouldn't know if him having been a test-tube baby has any effects on his height or not... mellow.gif

...stupid subject, since this is fiction. tongue.gif

EDIT: Finally found those stats I was talking about. biggrin.gif;; Have to admit, I was a few centimeters off... H/D/Q/W: 1.60 m and T: 1.65 m. I'll just put up the links for anyone interested:

Heero Yuy
Duo Maxwell & Trowa Barton
Quatre R. Winner & Wufei Chang
alchemistgirl zero
I was a Gundam Wing fanatic back in the old days. When I was your age...we didn't use to have those FANCY FLASHY anime you have now. No, we had the terrible dubs and the ones where they would cut out whole episodes for no apparent reason! No, we had to LISTEN to those dubs and then you had to go through 15 websties and 90 pop-ups and passwords just to get one episode in japanese just to see how it was and then you had to WAIT for it to download...
*ahem*
Yeah, gotta love Gundam Wing. It's my favorite part of the Gundam saga. happy.gif
sevter
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Jan 4 2005, 03:41 AM)
Kase: Exactly! It can't be a coincidence... You'd think that at least their nationalities would make a difference..but nooo...

Maybe because they're all colonists? Maybe the air/food/water quality there is different from those on earth that their genetics is affected? Or maybe it's because of the difference in gravity?

I know Zechs and Treize are pretty tall and they're from Earth. Actually, I'm not too sure about Treize but I know Zechs is from Earth.
Celestial Shadow
Why must people always assume the 5 guys were gay? There is always tons of yaoi on them and I never understood why. They never showed any signs of being gay. I mean maybe Quatre is, but he's the only questionable pilot really.
Firewitch-Robin
Well I don't think they think possible cuz they're gay. I just think that it's because they don't like female charcters on the show so just put the pilots with each other. And maybe that's logically to them. But I don't know but that is my opinion.
DarkWarrior
GW was probably the first and only mech anime I got into. hehe me and my friend stood up all night to download all of the episodes... I never got to finish watching all of them though....

Hey was the ending of GW the movie? If it is, then i didn't really like it... what happens to hero next??? i hate endings that keeps u guessing.
infatuation_junkie
Gundam wing is the reason I got into anime. I think it's because I got my first ever crush on a 'cartoon' charater though. I think the guys name was Hero...? Not sure. Anyways...

Gundam Seed is nothing like Gundam Wing, except for the gundam part. It's sad...
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Yeah... Gundam seed is not nearly as good as Gundam Wing. The Gundam Wing characters are alot better ( in my opinion). What a shame Gundam Wing has really lost it's popularity. I miss it quite a bit. Ah well *sigh*... I suppose all good things must come to an end. sad.gif

What is it about this series that made it so attractive? and just out of curiosity, who was every ones fav character? I know mine with out a second thought is and was Duo Maxwell. He's hot in a wierd way. lol What is it with cute guys and braids? lol maybe it's just me. biggrin.gif
NightMistress
I thought Zechs was uber hott. Trowa was second and Heero was third.

I was and still am a 6x9 shipper too.
Bling_bling_Angel
Gosh, G-Wing was my favorite when I was 14 ~ 15...

The best pairings were the straight ones... with the exception of TrowaXCatherine...

I preferred TrowaXSylvia or xMidii
Molecular Alchemist
I haven't seen it in years...it was the first anime I'd seen since the days of Voltron (hehe), and it got me into all of the stuff that I watch now. I remember it was quite entertaining, though Relina annoyed the hell outta me sometimes smile.gif
ice_cobalt
Ooh...Gundam Wing. I remember that when it was first aired, I didn't like it all that much. I thought it was like Voltes V and all those animes with mechas. But it wasn't. And I liked it so much that I have the series. Hehe...and it still remains to be one of those animes that I love.
shinjikun
My God, It was my favorite anime of all time!!! I admit, my interests had changed through the years, and this anime, though it still has a special place in my heart, slowly drifted out of my spectrum ever since they finished airing the series. I still have the Endless Waltz VHS (then, it was the only thing I could afford). But I can honestly say that Gundam Wing helped to firmly establish myself as an avid otaku.

Here have a peek:
katfire
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 24 2004, 02:37 PM) [snapback]17489[/snapback]

Duo x Heero?? XDDDDD

My fave Herro the bad ass one. smile.gif
Endless Waltz is my fave movie too.
BlindSword
I love Gundam Wing, have the movie Endless Waltz, definately a favorite.
nataliel
So, it`s so old... blink.gif And i`ve seen it only four monthes ago!
I really have to catch up... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

(i liked it very-very much. but there`re lots of annoying things in it... for example, Quatre)
Twilightz
~ Gundam 00 season 1, & 2: I AM GUNDAM! ~

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (機動戦士ガンダム00(ダブルオー) Kidō Senshi Gandamu Daburu Ō?, Mobile Suit Gundam Double-O) is the seventh incarnation of Sunrise's long-running Gundam franchise
The twenty-five episode season was officially announced by Sunrise during a 15-second trailer on June 2, 2007.[2][4][5] The series aired on the Mainichi Broadcasting System and Tokyo Broadcasting System from October 5, 2007 to March 29, 2008. On July 13, 2008, a trailer announcing a second twenty-five episode season was aired.[6] The second season began on October 5, 2008 and concluded on March 29, 2009.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

QUOTE ( Wikipedia)
The series is set in the years 2307-2308 AD of the Gregorian calendar. During this time, fossil fuels became exhausted and the distribution of fuels became imbalanced. Humanity must rely on an array of solar power generation systems orbiting the Earth, and supported by three orbital elevators, each one pertaining to one of the three "major powers" on the planet.

With this infinite source of energy benefiting only the major powers and their allies, constant warfare erupts around the globe for fuels and energy. The nations that rely on fuel have plunged into poverty. Many believed that solar energy threatened the "promised land of God". The chaos lead to the formation of a private military organization, called Celestial Being, dedicated to eradicating war and uniting humanity with the use of four humanoid machines called Gundams.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 follows four mobile suit pilots termed Gundam Meisters, sided with Celestial Being. The protagonist is 16-year old Setsuna F. Seiei, a quiet, taciturn young man who grew up in the Kurdish Republic, and a Gundam Meister for two years. He pilots the GN-001 Gundam Exia, a high mobility mobile suit effective in melee combat.

It's still airing, only two episodes till the season ends, tho. Gundam 00 will consist of two seasons. The 2nd season will start in October 2008. So, has anyone watched this series? :3

(Source - ANN)
Blitz
About time someone made a thread for this.

I honestly didn't like the plot at first and only continued to watch it because it was Gundam. However, the episodes recently have been AMAZING. With the introduction of the Trinity siblings [not a spoiler, is it?] and, now this IS a spoiler, TRANS-AM and Lockon's death, Gundam 00 has completely overwhelmed me.
Twilightz
Yeah, I agree. IMO, the plot was too slow and had a lack of action. I honestly didn't know where it was going, but after the Trinities ( I don't think it's a spoiler) appeared it's been getting better and better. :3 But seriously, I can't believe they killed Lockon. ;_; Did he really die? (Yeah yeah, I'll have stupid hope until the next season) I just wish they will not pull 'Mu La Flaga' on Lockon or any other character who has died. Tho, I'd like to get him back. >.< Somehow I feel Lockon's twin brother will play a bigger role in season 2.

I like Gundam 00 very much, but the character development has been inadequate. -__- The death of Michael and Johann was too sudden! They had too much airtime for characters who were there to die!
Chabitsku Ryoma
It's based off Gundam Wing right?
That's a pretty old one..
Twilightz
QUOTE(Chabitsku Ryoma) *
It's based off Gundam Wing right?
That's a pretty old one..

Maybe. There are many similarities between them, people have said that Gundam 00 is an attempt to update Gundam Wing for the current era. 00 is set in our universe so I guess it could be some sort of alternate reality thing.
G_chaN
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

QUOTE ( Wikipedia)

(Source - ANN)

=====

Original Gundam Wing:

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing (新機動戦記ガンダムW(ウイング) Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu[1]?), is an anime series in the mecha genre. Original run April 7, 1995 – March 29, 1996, directed by Masashi Ikeda.
(Source - Wiki)
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: It is the year After Colony 195, and war between the Space Colonies and Earth has begun. To give the colonies an edge, they send 5 young soldiers, trained to perfection, to earth in the most powerful of Mobile Suits-Gundams. With their arrival, the tide of the war changes as they battle against the Earth forces and the Colonies of their origin.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, space colonies, war
Episodes: 49
(Source - ANN)

-------

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (新機動戦記ガンダムW: ENDLESS WALTZ Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu: Endoresu Warutsu?), is the sequel to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, both of which are set in the After Colony timeline, an alternate universe to that of the original Gundam series. Aside from being the continuation of the TV series, it also revealed details regarding the past of the Gundam pilots and the true objective behind Operation Meteor.
Endless Waltz was first produced as a three part OVA and later in 1998 a compilation movie was released which also contained new scenes. It was broadcast in the US on Cartoon Network on November 10, 2000.

Plot Summary: After Colony 196 - One year has passed since the war between Earth and its colonies ended. Heero, Duo, Trowa and Quatre bid farewell to their Gundams and jettison them to the sun. Relena Darlian is now the deputy minister of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation. But as the Gundam pilots are adjusting to the peace on Earth, Relena is kidnapped and a new threat appears, led by Marimeia Khushrenada - daughter of the late dictator Treize Khushrenada and heir to the Barton Foundation. To make matters more complicated, Gundam Nataku pilot Wufei has sided with this faction. The Gundam pilots must recover their mobile suits and once again engage in battle before Marimeia's forces succeed on their bid for global domination.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, war
Episodes: 3
(Source - ANN)

-------

I've been waiting for this series a long time ago and have been watching since the beginning.. Although the first few episodes didn't please most viewers, but the plot is rather interesting.. It was a bit boring since no one matched the Gundams evenly.. they were a bit overkill... Still, the way Celestial Being handles their operation to eradicate war is really intriguing...

...then more enemies came and now it rocks like hell.. except for Setsuna's "I am Gundam" line.. lol biggrin.gif

Anyway, I just wanna ask, did anyone notice that the Gundam in episode one(No need for spoiler tags since its not exactly a spoiler), the first gundam shown in the series... was actually the earth fed RX-78 Gundam? Okay.. I sound geeky.. Haha.. But seriously, the gundam in mobile suit gundam? except for the GN particles..
Twilightz
QUOTE(G_chaN) *
Anyway, I just wanna ask, did anyone notice that the Gundam in episode one(No need for spoiler tags since its not exactly a spoiler), the first gundam shown in the series... was actually the earth fed RX-78 Gundam? Okay.. I sound geeky.. Haha.. But seriously, the gundam in mobile suit gundam? except for the GN particles..

I've been thinking of this too. Why hasn't it appeared in the other episodes?

The latest episodes have been good, containing lots of action and great plot twists, but..CB is being pwned! O_O Seriously, I'm starting to get worried, so many characters have died! I wish there won't be one hell of a cliffhanger in the next ep. X__X
Blitz
^ jalkjdfklsajfds;laasjkf I almost started crying. Alejandro Corner's a fscking bastard. What the hell? Tieria's about to die and Kyrios is all busted up. Ptolemy is gone. What's gonna happen to Setsuna? On top of all that, Sunrise is sure to leave us on a cliffhanger next week as they did with Code Geass. D: Speaking of, that starts up in April.
Twilightz
^ Alejandro is the worst villain ever! A golden gun, a golden mobile suit AND A FREAKIN' GOLDEN FORCE FIELD!! The eff, that's so corny! G 00 is also taking steps towards emoness. :S But the scene between Lichtendahl and Christina was really beautiful. Damn it, all these deaths are killing me inside.

I'm scared of the cliffhanger.. The cliffie in Code Geass nearly killed me, 'cause it was awesome and horrible at the same time. X_X
Hanozo
~ Gundam 00 Season 2, WOOT 4 years after the end of season 1 ~

The series is airing October 5th 2008.

I seriously can't wait for this laugh.gif

For Setsuna fans he is still alive. He survived the final battle and went missing for 4 years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.