Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xbox 360
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
adamclark
has anyone gotten the new console yet? I will eventually, but I'm gonna wait until after the holidays.

So how about you? Or is everyone here playstation fans?
Tombow
^^ LOL!! I knew it was just a matter of time the thread for Xbox 360 would appear!! happy.gif

I'm also interested, but it's a bit pricy, and I, too like to know everyone's opinion before I seriously consider buying it. smile.gif

Ryuji1314
I have 3 of them. Me and my couzins came up with the easiest way to make money. You can them for like 1,200 dollars on Ebay. That's like 3 360's lol. So with my 3 Xbox's, I'll make like 3,600 dollars and just by one and have a bunch of money left over.
Celestial Shadow
Playstation/Nintendo fan here, though it's not like I have anything against the Xbox 360. I may get one eventually, a few years from now when the prices drop significantly smile.gif (Though I do think Microsoft's on the ball this time...They may just monopolize the market since they got their next-gen console out so early...I'll give them props for that)
kaizenyorii
all i know is that call of duty 2 looks sick..... too bad theyre saving halo 3 for when ps3 comes out
staystill
by: kaizenyorii Posted Today, 12:19 PM "all i know is that call of duty 2 looks sick..... too bad theyre saving halo 3 for when ps3 comes out"

true but when that happeneds, they make people think of what to buy, ps3 or halo 3! and people bought a xbox jsut to play halo, so ps3 better have something hella good coming out to get going and sell

edit: the only bad thing about xbox 360 is that they already have bugs and the console gets very hot when you play. the one at bust buy was warm, but i could only feel the plastic cover, who knows how hot the xbox360 was!
Sakura Briefs
We kinda have to buy one... dry.gif My dad bought seven of the games that it has, so we have to. They're christmas gifts that we weren't suppose to know about but we ended up snooping the night of their anniversary. ph34r.gif So now we have to find one, it's a nightmare! And i don't even think that the console is a good one... I'm still waiting on the PS3 too! *pulling out her long hair!*
Tombow
QUOTE(Sakura Briefs @ Dec 1 2005, 03:03 PM) [snapback]322604[/snapback]

We kinda have to buy one... dry.gif My dad bought seven of the games that it has, so we have to. They're christmas gifts that we weren't suppose to know about but we ended up snooping the night of their anniversary. ph34r.gif So now we have to find one, it's a nightmare! And i don't even think that the console is a good one... I'm still waiting on the PS3 too! *pulling out her long hair!*

Did I get this correct, that your dad bought Xbox 360 games, but not the console??!!
Sounds like what my parents might do!! XDDD

Hope you can find the console!! (Around here it's hard to find one!!) happy.gif
Heartless_Soldier
It is impossible to find a xbox 360 for a while. The first shipment that xbox shiped out is all been purchased. And there not going to make another shipment for a while. I wish they hurry up so I could get one for Chrismass!
foolmetal alchemist
I haven't heard anything interesting about this system so far. I've never been much of a fan for many of the games released for Xbox, so I doubt I'll ever be willing to spend $400+ dollars on the Xbox 360.
please dont hurt me
i dont think ill get the new console but you never know. it jsut seems that the PS3 will be better.
CRAP ALCHEMIST
I agree. But xbox means more Halo.
edsgirl
I've been playing my brothers and I honestly don't see what all the hype is about. I expected a lot more from something that cost around $400 ($750 for a bundle with games). It's still early and I'm sure they are going to fix some of the bugs, but it's not something I would consider buying. Which is why i'm playing my brothers.
On the plus side, the games look sick! I'm not a fan of racing games, but Project Gotham Racing 3, is awesome! Nicely done.
Verdict: I wouldn't buy it right away, unless your a hardcore Xbox fan with a lot of loot.
please dont hurt me
i dont know why anyone would buy the xbox 360
Demonhunter399
the Xbox360 isnt that great i dont know what everyone is talking about. it okay and i wouldnt buy it if i were anyone it is jsut a waist of money. trust me.
Night Shadow Alchemist
Xbox 360 Owners

Night Shadow Alchemist

Ratzenheich FMA Super fan

Tombow
@Night Shadow Alchemist - Since we already have Xbox 360 thread, I'm going to merge this thread to existing Xbox 360 thread. smile.gif

For the next time, please use search function, or look around the forums first to see if we already have a thread with your topic before opening a new thread. smile.gif

ETA: Thread merged. smile.gif
Night Shadow Alchemist
thanks smile.gif
My Xbox 360 has official died today. Last week I got the 3 red lights of death and I hit it a bit and it started working. Now I tried to start it and I got the 3RLOD again. So I hit it again but it's still not working. Bleh. Screw Microsoft. I guess I'll have to get this repaired... hopefully not replace. It's just too expensive!
Night Shadow Alchemist
ohmy.gif that sucks, is it still covered by the warantee???

post your gamercard to
No. It's not anymore covered by the warranty. My gamertag is "Ratzenheich".

Crap. Now what should I get? A Wii or a PS3? And what the hell will I do with all my Xbox 360 games now? Ugh. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon. I've been waiting for Forza 2 and DiRT for a while now my Xbox 360 breaks during the time those games are released. >_< F*ck Microsoft!!!
Night Shadow Alchemist
thats pretty f*!@ed up if i were you sell the 360 on ebay im sure someone will want it, get enough money to get a new 360!!!!!
Trust me. I'll never get another Xbox 360 unless it's offered to me for free. I'll check first if I can have this repaired. If not I'll just sell it and get a Wii or PS3.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
It would horrendous if it could not be repaired. Microsoft should cover things like that. Also, I would go with a Wii. You would save yourself a hell of a lot of money and you can get some very good games.
Here's the thing about the Wii I don't like -- the games. A general assumption is that the games for the Wii are the best. They only infer that because of the fact that a majority of gamers prefer the games on the Wii or market movement and demand in the game sales suggests this assumption. To put it short, I don't like many of the games on the Wii, and the graphics too. The only thing I'm interested in is the motion-sensing. I prefer the hardcore, eye-candy games on the Xbox 360 and PS3, but I'm slightly biased towards the Xbox 360 for obvious reasons. Too bad I'll be missing Halo 3, Forza 2 and DiRT. Hopefully my Xbox 360 gets repaired soon. Ugh. I'll probably return to PC gaming for a while. My laptop's Geforce Go 6600 still packs a lot of punch. It can handle Need for Speed Carbon and Command and Conquer 3 at mostly medium-high settings @ 1280x960 resolution with silky smooth frame rates. XD
Vash_the_Gunslinger
You might be right about the games now, but within a year the games will heat up. Like SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Galaxy if your into that stuff. Not to mention this month Resident Evil 4 is coming out for the Wii with all the PS2 extras. There are pretty good games for the Wii. Playstation 3 has Resistence and Xbox 360 has Gears of War. The Wii has pretty good games all around.
Night Shadow Alchemist
the 360 is owning at the moment purly because of the number of games, the ps3 will be alot better come this time next year with games like MGS4 and final fantasy XIII out. The wii is a great console lacking in games, by the end of the year it will be great because all the famous nintendo games will be out like super smash bros brawl!!!!!!!!!

if you cant fix your 360 imo you should get th PS3
Tombow
Reminder:
For the comparative discussions for PS3, Xbox, and Wii, we already have Ps3, Wii, or Xbox360? thread. Hence, for the comparative discussions of those, please post on the above thread.

On this thread, please stay focused on the discussions of Xbox 360 console and the games. ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.