Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hottest Character Poll, Take 2 (first Anime)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Carnal Malefactor
I figured because there were so few choices in the last poll, it would be best to start a new one that's more comprehensive. I couldn't figure out how to reset the voting in the old one.

Oh, and FYI, in this poll, you HAVE to vote for both a male and a female character. So for those guys out there who are uncomfortable with that sort of thing... TS. laugh.gif
Reika
heh, I voted for Riza and Roy tongue.gif, at first I was between Riza and Lan Fan but... I finally decided Riza since I know her better ^^

And for the male... gods, the hottest one is Roy xDD without a doubt XD
Valérie
I did not vote in the last one, so, this time, I voted for Roy Mustang and Riza hawkeye. tongue.gif
Giuhni
Voted for Roy and Riza tongue.gif
... but I know that soon Edward will take the lead, just like in the last poll lalala u.u"
The Krazy one
laugh.gif Greed hands down! Or maybe Scar too hahah ^^

But on the female pole u should have put MARTYL! She's totally kick @$$! I love Martyl ^^ Best female, then its Izumi!

Martyl x Greed! All the way baby! XD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Who did you vote for Bacon? I'm especially curious about which guy. tongue.gif

For women I voted for Izumi and for men..........you should be able to figure it out.

Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 22 2005, 06:54 PM) [snapback]318414[/snapback]

Who did you vote for Bacon? I'm especially curious about which guy. tongue.gif

For women I voted for Izumi and for men..........you should be able to figure it out.

Izumi/Roy
Dingbat
Where is my "Ling" option!?

XD

j/k. It'll be Izumi + Roy for me.
seventh_sky
Riza and Roy... choosing Roy was such a no-brainer XD
Smoke Alchemist
I voted for Riza and Roy. Riza was easy because she is very pretty and she seems very caring of Roy. The male was hard because i was torn between Greed, Mustang, and Ed. Roy won out in the end because Ed is too young, and Greed is just to damn greedy! LOL laugh.gif
Sword Alchemist
For hottest guy I voted for Roy.

Since Im a girl I didn't vote for "hottest" female but for PRETTIEST female instead. That vote went to my favorite female character Maria Ross.
nakagos bunny
Lust for woman, definitley. She really brings out my bi side, because she's so beautiful. She's one of the few anime women I've seen that actually has a butt, and hips, and she even has a little tummy (at least on my figure of her.XD). I love her hair too.

Greed for man. This one harder for me because there's a lot of "cute" guys on the show. But Greed has the best body, and I love his grin and personality. He may not be "pretty" like Ed or Envy, but the 'tude makes up for that. Besides, Envy's too conceited and conceit is a major turn-off for me. And in his and Ed's case, too many fangirls, another major turn-off for me in anime bishounen, even if not's the character's fault.XD

Roy is really hot too. But he's also kinda too stuck-up for my tastes.

And besides, out of all the characters, Lust, Greed and Roy are the only ones that seem like they have a real interest in.....*wants to use the f word (with -ing) but thinks that may be inappropriate*. Thus, making them "hot". cool.gif
Hagane no Chibi-san
I voted for Izumi, 'cuz my guy friend says she's hot so I went with what he said.
I voted for Ed, because I think that hands down he's sexy enough to...*beeps out the last few words* sorry, I went all 'crazy fangirl' on ya there....^.~
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Dingbat @ Nov 22 2005, 06:39 PM) [snapback]318442[/snapback]

XD

No kidding. A Bradley option over Ling, but we still have Lanfan? Puh-lease.

(Nobody thinks Russel is hot?)
Ailuro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 22 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]318475[/snapback]

QUOTE(Dingbat @ Nov 22 2005, 06:39 PM) [snapback]318442[/snapback]

XD

No kidding. A Bradley option over Ling, but we still have Lanfan? Puh-lease.

(Nobody thinks Russel is hot?)

*Edits poll*
GaluxKitty
I voted Roy and Riza. biggrin.gif
Nepharski
I voted for Maria Ross, although Riza Hawkeye comes as a close second, and Trisha Sloth as a third. I like short hair; I'm one of the few guys I know who does, and I just like Maria in general.

I chose Da King for the male option, even though Greed would probably have been a better choice. I just think Bradley looks so cool with his stache' and eyepatch and all. He's also quite curtious...when he isn't skipping his anger management classes, that is.

Seriously though, if I was a girl, and they sold Bradley plushies...I'd buy two.
LoMXD
I voted Ed for hottest male and wINRY hottest female
DZBrick6
Since the kiddies are here, I let my daughter vote her choices. She picked Winry and Greed...strange combo, I admit, but hey, the girl likes who she likes.
vfdj42
Mustang. Always. happy.gif
DustStorm
I voted for Riza and Greed.
Molecular Alchemist
I voted for Ed and Lust. Mustang was a close second for the guys, but I liked Ed in the movie so...uhh....sorry Roy...next time... laugh.gif
vfdj42
SCAR IS BEATING MUSTANG?
SCAR IS NOT BEATING MUSTANG.
SCAR CANNOT POSSIBLY BE BEATING ROY.
Ailuro
I wonder how Scar got so far ahead. =o I didn't do it...!
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 26 2005, 08:28 PM) [snapback]320110[/snapback]

I know, sort of a mystery O_o...

For "hottest" I voted for Roy and Riza because I guess they would be "hottest" unsure.gif.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Nov 26 2005, 06:56 PM) [snapback]320126[/snapback]

Of course I wasn't being sarcastic there. *whistles*
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 26 2005, 09:02 PM) [snapback]320129[/snapback]

QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Nov 26 2005, 06:56 PM) [snapback]320126[/snapback]

Of course I wasn't being sarcastic there. *whistles*

Who could accuse you of using sarcasm? tongue.gif ... ph34r.gif

*taking on announcer-like persona* Scar seems to be ahead by at least 9 votes over any other character in the "hottest" male spot, and Riza seems to be taking the "hottest" female place with Maria Ross, Winry, and Lust tied for second.
Rosh Razgriz
i chose..
riza hawkeye n greed!
Full Metal Elf
Izumi...She's so pretty!!

Roy...he's just HOT!! happy.gif
animefangirl
envy and lanfan
TheFlameAlchemist
So Hate ME! I don't care if its the popular vote but i have to go with Roy and Riza! reasons?

Riza - HOTNESS!

Roy- why not??
kokoro_shadow_angel
i voted roy and winry ^^

roy's the hottest male on this list, hands down

i think winry's the prettiest ^^ (not hot, but pretty)

RUSSEL TRINGHAM SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN OPTION!!!! i'd pick him over roy any day
Carnal Malefactor
Only reason I voted Izumi over Hawkeye is because I just don't like the fact that Hawkeye is blonde. It would've made so much more sense for her to have dark hair.
Fan_Alchemist
I voted for Envy and Riza.
The Great Asparagus
*in shock* how did mustang get twice as many votes as ed?!?! =O oh welly. happy.gif mustang's cool too. i voted for ed and lan fan. biggrin.gif lan fan is sooo cool. i feel really sad for her tho. sad.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 1 2005, 01:35 PM) [snapback]322616[/snapback]

Only reason I voted Izumi over Hawkeye is because I just don't like the fact that Hawkeye is blonde. It would've made so much more sense for her to have dark hair.

I AGREE! I always thought she would make a better Brunette. I thought it was just me. *Shrugs* wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(The Great Asparagus @ Dec 1 2005, 06:31 PM) [snapback]322650[/snapback]

*in shock* how did mustang get twice as many votes as ed?!?!

Probably because us guys are voting for Mustang above everyone else. He's a guy we can actually look up to, unlike Ed... no pun intended... I think...
Ailuro
Wait.. Roze's last name is Thomas? Since when? huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 2 2005, 03:37 AM) [snapback]322971[/snapback]

Wait.. Roze's last name is Thomas? Since when? huh.gif

Since the first GBA game.
k-k-kayleigh
Izumi is hottest because you can see her cleavage. No other chick dares to show her cleavage.

...I'm not a lesbian.
Edwardhellion
I voted Winry and Envy!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(k-k-kayleigh @ Dec 2 2005, 08:40 PM) [snapback]323266[/snapback]

Izumi is hottest because you can see her cleavage. No other chick dares to show her cleavage.

What about Lust? tongue.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Woe! Off topic sorry but Bacon NICE avatar what is it from?

Yes Lust is very Busty! biggrin.gif Lust = Bust
Ed_Elric_Fan
I voted for Lust and Envy, and I'm surprised Lust didn't get more votes! I mean, look at her! And this is the 1st time I've seen Roy beating Ed!
Colette
Male: Greed. You say no to that grin of his.
Female: I picked my favorite female for this; Izumi!
Kyros
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Dec 3 2005, 05:50 PM) [snapback]323659[/snapback]

Woe! Off topic sorry but Bacon NICE avatar what is it from?

Yes Lust is very Busty! biggrin.gif Lust = Bust

Oh yes she is ^^ I have a Lust figurine, she's so cool.

I ended up choosing Riza though cuz I choose Lust for everthing else, but I like Riza just as much. I figure since I normally choose Lust, I'll go with Riza this time.

For guys, eh, I don't care how they look, Greed's awesome so I picked him ^^
tigerscar
I voted for Riza and Envy.
chaz8705
Winrey: Gotta love a crazy blond

Roy Mustang: two words, flame attack!
Sleeping Forest
roy's winning in the guy's department!! WOOT!!
Aoko-chan
I voted :: female - Riza Hawkeye biggrin.gif
male - Edward (it was either Roy or Edward...but, Edward got it tongue.gif)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.