Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ep 43 Song
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Yukina_Raven
The song I'm looking for only played once, I believe, and that was at the very end of episode 51.

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

I found a site that plays the song on the page as a MIDI file Here

I don't believe it's an original track created for FMA, which is why it's not on the two OSTs (I have both). I think it's a famous/well known classic piece (kinda like the one in the Zepplin (sp?) scene) because it sounds very familiar.

Anyway, my question: What's this song called and whose it by?

I'd apperciate any info. Thanks! smile.gif
ConanEX
next time, make sure you study the credits and see if they wrote anything in English there. That might as well be the song title wink.gif
Quistis88
The song is by Chopin. His Étude Op.10, No.3.
hagane_no_tokage
go quisty! hooray for knowing classical music nobody else can identify! XD does this come from watching lots of looney toons as a kid? i used to bore all my friends with all the classical music i could name from the caroons... ^__^
Goldfish
You? Bore your friends?! BWAHAHAHAHA!

What? Serious?
Quistis88
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jan 11 2005, 09:51 PM)
go quisty!  hooray for knowing classical music nobody else can identify!  XD  does this come from watching lots of looney toons as a kid?  i used to bore all my friends with all the classical music i could name from the caroons...  ^__^

Haha, thanks. No, I didn't watch very much, actually. I just knew because I'm a freak (hee). I'm actually trying to learn this piece, too. The slow part's easy but . . . there's a faster (and complex) part that doesn't appear in FMA, and that thing is a killer. I tried it once and gave up (for now).
Yukina_Raven
Arrggh! Thank you SO much, Quistis88!!! Seriously, thanks a lot. I apperciate it so much. happy.gif
Quistis88
You're very welcome, Yukina. smile.gif Any time.
Koneko_chan
OMG!!! I have a music box that plays that exact song!
Chiyo
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 12 2005, 04:35 AM)
The song is by Chopin.  His Étude Op.10, No.3.
[snapback]81856[/snapback]

*bows to your knowledge* I'm sure my father will have it somewhere...I shall look when I return home.
Thievesvinegar
Episode 34, when Greed was spewing the red rocks, what is that song called? It's been on my mind ever since...I saw it.
foofan_22
The song that played when Izumi first appeared in the flashback to save the village from being flooded... it's about 8 minutes into episdoe 27... does anyone know where to find that song?
Quistis88
Merged with "Song In Episode 27" thread.

From now on, if you're looking for a song in the series/movie, please post your queries here.

Episode 34, when Greed was spewing the red rocks, what is that song called? It's been on my mind ever since...I saw it.

That would be the "Dante" track from the second OST, I believe.
can anyone post a link to download the song Undo and Rewrite?
Some n00b.
<center> Ok, I really really need the beginnign theme song... Except it's ot melissa... I don't know what it is. But, it's a cool song, so I need it... Please?
Celestial Shadow
I have all the FMA opening and ending songs and I'd be willing to share them but the only way I can/will is by email so check my profile for my email addy if you really want any.

My offer is always on.
NeoKakashi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 28 2005, 05:43 PM)

That would be the "Dante" track from the second OST, I believe.
[snapback]141301[/snapback]

Anyone know where I can download that song? I've been looking forever...
I'm looking for two songs (instrumental) from Ep. 51

The first is when Roy fights the Fuhrer and goes into when Al revives Ed (it stops right before the piano intrumental).

The second is the track that plays when Ed and Al are both on the trains at the end. I'm pretty sure it's the same music that plays at the very beginning of episode 1.

Thanks.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 7 2005, 06:23 PM)
The first is when Roy fights the Fuhrer and goes into when Al revives Ed (it stops right before the piano intrumental).

That song would be "Tsumi" from the second soundtrack.

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 7 2005, 06:23 PM)
The second is the track that plays when Ed and Al are both on the trains at the end. I'm pretty sure it's the same music that plays at the very beginning of episode 1.

That song would be the first song from the first soundtrack.

Unfortunately, we cannot lead anyone to downloads.
Karo
I haven't heard many of them yet since the soundtrack cost too much.
can someone give all the songs they have? biggrin.gif
konic vince
Oh yes by the way, there's going to be an OST III for FMA!!! I thought all the mustic was covered, but I guess not. Or maybe it just mixed some of the popular songs together? I noticed it had Rewrite and I Will though, but no Undo or Motherland.

edit: ok, never mind, it does have Undo and Motherland sleep.gif I must have missed it the first time
StateAlchemistElric
If anyone has the themesong for the current episodes playing on adultswim can you PM me? I've been looking all over for it, but so far, I have been very unsucessful.
eliss_music
QUOTE(Some n00b. @ Apr 5 2005, 04:09 PM)
<center> Ok, I really really need the beginnign theme song... Except it's ot melissa... I don't know what it is. But, it's a cool song, so I need it... Please?
[snapback]147243[/snapback]

that might be ready steady go. its actuly the second opening but america playes it because it gets more attention. i love the song very much, i hear it and i go all happy nuts. if i hear it on tv, i'm there in a second! ok, i'm a nut and love anime alot, but truly its a very good song. it inspiers me to write fma fanfics (still in progress).

hey does any one know which songs are upbeat or rock-ish from the seires other then ready steady go? i like anime music but i'm not much for teary stuff. (i like to wake up to tank and ready steady go). ok, i'm done!
Duo Himura
Uh... I think Undo and Rewrite (openings 3 & 4) fall under that category.

Anyway, I was actually wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that plays during the flashbacks to Ishbal (namely Roy killing that kid in episode 13 and the scene where Roy kills Winry's parents in episode 15). I thought it'd be on the 1st soundtrack, but it doesn't appear to be, does anyone know if its on the second one at least?
Edo-mame
Does anyone know if the instrumental version of "Bratja" is on any of the OSTs? It's the version that has violin and paino I think and it is played in the episode where Edo and Al go back to Resembool to get Edo's automail fixed and they are looking at the remains of their house. I also remember it being played when Izumi-sensei is at the South Central HQ saving Wrath.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Edo-mame @ Apr 30 2005, 09:51 PM)
Does anyone know if the instrumental version of "Bratja" is on any of the OSTs? It's the version that has violin and paino I think and it is played in the episode where Edo and Al go back to Resembool to get Edo's automail fixed and they are looking at the remains of their house. I also remember it being played when Izumi-sensei is at the South Central HQ saving Wrath.

It is on the second soundtrack. The English translation of the track name is "Recollection" or something like that.
Edo-mame
Thanx for the info wink.gif
Lieza
I'm looking for the song from episode 25. Its the harmonica tune that is played near the beginning when Hughes is talking to Roy.
Duo Himura
That was actually the same one I was looking for as well. Now that I think about the times that it was used, however, it actually seems more likely that it might be on the Roy song file CD thing. Does anyone know if that's the case?
Full Blade Alchemist
I'm looking for the song in ep 51, when Winry was telling what happend to everyone.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
ok the beginning song is Ready steady go by L’Arc~en~Ciel you can download that and lots more <removed> Here smile.gif
Immortal_Angel
hi guys!
I'm new and I'm lookin for the ost from the viedo games [ps2]...
I'm not into anime but my lil brother love this anime alot and I wanted to burn him a cd of the songs in it... so could anybody help me?
i want it in mp3 format... smile.gif
dilnyrae
I search the music from Episode 45, when Sloth appear to hohenheim, She's so beautiful! but she's not on the first OST. Someone know the name of this music? (and by miracle, where i can found it?).
I search too, the music when Hugues found death.
Thanks for your help
Edo-mame
Is the piano version of Bratja (yes I love that song and all it's versions, especially if its piano happy.gif ) on any of the OSTs, including the unreleased(?) 3rd OST? If so what is it called? Also, I noticed that there are two versions of "Beaming Sunlight"(that nice piano melody) since the OST version sounds different from the one used in the show(the one form the show sounds way nicer), is there really two versions or am I hearing things?
dilnyrae, the first song you want is on the second OST, and the second song you want is on the third OST. The names are "Keiji" and "Aishou." I can send them over e-mail, if you want.
karen
I am looking for the theme video for UNDO, Motherland, Rewrite and I Will. I found it in <removed>, but the URL to download the OP/ED video clips could not be found. But I open it once and it is a .WMV file. If someone has the theme video for the OP/ED, can you e-mail to me ???

e-mail:karen_shoyru@yahoo.com.sg
ED
I'm trying to look for the midi file READYSTEADYGO.Can you list it on here?Or INEDIBLE SIN?
karen
QUOTE(ED @ May 26 2005, 03:08 PM)
I'm trying to look for the midi file READYSTEADYGO.Can you list it on here?Or INEDIBLE SIN?
[snapback]180010[/snapback]

you can try looking @ this website:<removed>
Zinc
Hi,
You know that song at the end of episode 51 with vocals (also played at beginning of the special Reflection video). Is it on any of the OSTs?
wrathcurtis
I would like to know if any of you know where i can get the music thats always on when dante is around her "theme" sounds really nice
Envy V.1
QUOTE(Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} @ May 5 2005, 04:13 PM)
ok the beginning song is Ready steady go by L’Arc~en~Ciel you can download that and lots more  <removed>  Here  smile.gif
[snapback]167190[/snapback]

Do you know anything that can play those files on that bittorrent? they seem to be in AVI and my Windows Media player can only play MP3's.
Spiel Gott
Hey I was just wondering... anybody know the name of the song that is playing in the background on Ep. 49 when Ed and Rose are dancing? Thanks. biggrin.gif
Envy V.1
How do you guys download any of this to work? i have Ep. 1-51 in a folder but they won't work on my realplayer 10.5. WTF?!? i got them threw that bittorrent link at the top of the page. sad.gif

PLEASE HELP ME! >.<
Spiel Gott
QUOTE(Envy V.1 @ Jun 5 2005, 02:06 AM)
How do you guys download any of this to work? i have Ep. 1-51 in a folder but they won't work on my realplayer 10.5. WTF?!? i got them threw that bittorrent link at the top of the page. sad.gif

PLEASE HELP ME! >.<
[snapback]185660[/snapback]

What format are they in? You may not have the right codec, or RealPlayer may not support the format.
Envy V.1
Thats what it says. It usually says in the error that realplayer cannot play that type of file and that theres something wrong with the codec like its corrupted or something. if it is corrupted is there anyway i can fix it so it can run on any of my 3 players? RealOnePlayer,Windows Media Player and WinDVD.
eliss_music
QUOTE(Envy V.1 @ Jun 5 2005, 08:30 PM)
Thats what it says. It usually says in the error that realplayer cannot play that type of file and that theres something wrong with the codec like its corrupted or something. if it is corrupted is there anyway i can fix it so it can run on any of my 3 players? RealOnePlayer,Windows Media Player and WinDVD.
[snapback]186032[/snapback]

just a guess but could you try to download them in a diff format? also try useing Windows media Player and looking under the options for turning on different formats.

ps- had help on last (above)sentence from bf. biggrin.gif

ok, i'm done.
Spiel Gott
QUOTE(Envy V.1 @ Jun 5 2005, 07:30 PM)
[snapback]186032[/snapback]

I would suggest going to www.divx.com and download the DivX player and codec. DivX usually works pretty good.
Envy V.1
Ok i'm going to try these things once i get out of school today. thanks you guys have all been very helpful. wink.gif
DregoWolf
Don't want to be a burden, but does anyone know the name of the song that starts to play during episode 3... the part where Ed and Al are sparring/fighting?

I think they may have also played it at the end of episode 25 where Roy was talking with Riza after the funeral of... ...a certain someone..

or maybe those are two different songs. >.<
Quistis88
The music that plays during the Elric spar in episode 3 is the instrumental/strings version of "Brothers", and can be found as the second last song on the second soundtrack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.