Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Talk About Matrix Movies: I, Ii, And Iii!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Slice Fury
MY RATINGS:

MOVIEZ:
THE MATRIX: 10/10
THE MATRIX-RELOADED: 10/10
THE MATRIX-REVOLUTIONS: 10/10
ANIMATRIX: 8/10

Give us your ratings . . . happy.gif

BTW, OT:
GAMEZ:
ENTER THE MATRIX: 7/10
MATRIX ONLINE: 9/10
THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO: 12/10 !!!
Kyros
Um, whatever. I don't care to play any of the games but here are my ratings for the movies:

Matrix 9/10
Matrix Reloaded 5/10
Matrix Revolutions 9/10

I haven't seen the animatrix so whatever *shrugs* The second movie wasn't that great for the series. Of course, as usual, my favorite character died in the series sad.gif
Tombow
I LOVE original Metrix!!
(Ok, let me stop there for now.. happy.gif)
MasterKris
I watched Matrix so many times on TV and never I had watched the first few min of the first movie...

I also watched ANIMATRIX too.
From what I watched, it wasn't that great. I didn't get anything, so I had to keep on asking my bro and his friends what the hect is happening and why this, why that. They got pretty annoyed at me for so. Some battle scenes were awsome, but what is fun when you ABSOLUTELY DON'T GET IT??

Watched all 3 movies, still pretty confused... ph34r.gif
Slice Fury
Well . . . it would take a long time to explain what they mean, but if you watch them as much as i do, you'll get it sooner or later.
Let's put it this way . . . i just had my birthday party on the 22nd and i got all of the movies . . . AGAIN!
Of course i was happy, but now i have 6 copies of the matrix series. Ah well . . . obsession comes with a price. happy.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 21 2005, 02:52 PM) [snapback]317944[/snapback]

I LOVE original Matrix!!
(Ok, let me stop there for now.. happy.gif)

Why stop? The movie changed my life. ( I can't quite figure out how yet ) But whatever the case, it changed it. And that's all that matterz.

And I hope you DO like the origional Matrix, because thatz the movie that forever more changed the art of movie making. happy.gif

( This is just a random fact . . . but Will Smith was supposed to be the origional neo !! )huh.gif
Tombow
^^ I agree. The original Matrix was groundbreaking. It was awsomely fresh and exciting to watch. sleep.gif

Oh, and, Happy (belated) Birthday!! happy.gif
Slice Fury
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 25 2005, 05:24 AM) [snapback]319511[/snapback]
^^ I agree. The original Matrix was groundbreaking. It was awsomely fresh and exciting to watch. sleep.gif

Oh, and, Happy (belated) Birthday!! happy.gif

WELL THANK YOU KINDLY !! happy.gif

I got a $750 "wonder camera" that won't turn on . . .

Any who, who else thinks good about the Matrix?

ETA: Dec. 7
I JUST GOT FINISHED WATCHING THE MATRIX TRILOGY, PLAYING MATRIX ONLINE, ENTER THE MATRIX, AND PATH OF NEO, AND WATCHING THE ANIMATRIX!! <woot>

I FEEL GOOD!! happy.gif

<Merged double posting. ^^ 04/01/07 ~Tombow>
Demonhunter399
i will give all of them a 9/10 cause they kinda get repetative.
Slice Fury
QUOTE(Demonhunter399 @ Dec 23 2005, 02:22 PM) [snapback]332895[/snapback]

i will give all of them a 9/10 cause they kinda get repetative.

How'z That? blink.gif
caerulcis
Matrix 9/10
Reloaded 8/10
Revolutions 6/10
Animatrix 8/10

I didn't really like the last movie but other than that the triology was good. The Animatrix was pretty cool but there was really no point in making it. As far as the games go, I have only played Enter the Matrix and I didn't like it.
Slice Fury
QUOTE(JayW @ Dec 24 2005, 05:13 PM) [snapback]333382[/snapback]

Matrix 9/10
Reloaded 8/10
Revolutions 6/10
Animatrix 8/10

I didn't really like the last movie but other than that the triology was good. The animatrix was pretty cool but there was really no point in making it. As far as the games go, I have only played enter the matrix and i didn't like it (i usually play RPGs). dry.gif

THE REASON THAT PEOPLE DONT LIKE "THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS" AS MUCH AS THE OTHER MOVIES IS THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IT, WHICH I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THEM, EXCEPT I DO UNDERSTAND IT, BUT "THE ANIMATRIX" IS SUPPOSED TO TELL THE STORIES OF THINGS MENTIONED IN "THE MATRIX" TRILOGY ITSELF. DO YOU UNDERSTAND AT LEAST THAT MUCH?

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE MATRIX, YOU NEED TO ASK SOMEONE, MAINLY . . . ME! happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
All three are totally overrated.
caerulcis
QUOTE (Slice Fury @ Jan 1 2006, 11:30 PM) *
QUOTE (JayW @ Dec 24 2005, 05:13 PM) *

Matrix 9/10
Reloaded 8/10
Revolutions 6/10
Animatrix 8/10

I didn't really like the last movie but other than that the triology was good. The animatrix was pretty cool but there was really no point in making it. As far as the games go, I have only played enter the matrix and i didn't like it (i usually play RPGs). dry.gif

THE REASON THAT PEOPLE DONT LIKE "THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS" AS MUCH AS THE OTHER MOVIES IS THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IT, WHICH I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THEM, EXCEPT I DO UNDERSTAND IT, BUT "THE ANIMATRIX" IS SUPPOSED TO TELL THE STORIES OF THINGS MENTIONED IN "THE MATRIX" TRILOGY ITSELF. DO YOU UNDERSTAND AT LEAST THAT MUCH?

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE MATRIX, YOU NEED TO ASK SOMEONE, MAINLY . . . ME! happy.gif

Actually i understood everything about Matrix Revolutions and the Animatrix, but I still didn't like the last movie. Stop using all caps that is the same as yelling and you have no reason to yell at me. Just because someone doesn't like the movie doesn't mean that don't understand it.
Slice Fury
QUOTE(JayW @ Jan 2 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]336109[/snapback]

QUOTE(Slice Fury @ Jan 1 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]336083[/snapback]

QUOTE(JayW @ Dec 24 2005, 05:13 PM) [snapback]333382[/snapback]

Matrix 9/10
Reloaded 8/10
Revolutions 6/10
Animatrix 8/10

actually i understood everything about matrix revolutions and the animatrix, but i still didn't like the last movie. stop using all caps that is the same as yelling and you have no reason to yell at me. just because someone doesn't like the movie doesn't mean that don't understand it. dry.gif

I didn't mean to be "yelling", sorry about that. I'm not a usual yeller.

Anywho, with all of that aside, what makes you, bacon, think all of the movies are "TOTALLY OVERRATED"
dry.gif
beyondredemption
Only the first Matrix was awesome. tongue.gif The others fell short by a long mile. The closest would be the third in the trilogy dry.gif , and it has nothing to do with whether or not you understand it. The other two just suck.
joanne45
The only I watched is the original Matrix and The Animatrix....Matrix Reloaded....good....Revolutions....moderate but little bit good.
GREEDisGOOD
I loved the first two, but they blew the ending in the third.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.