Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smoke Signal Sigs!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2
Smoke Alchemist
Yes, i felt it time to offer up a little of my creativity since I LOVE to make sigs and avatars. laugh.gif So if you want one i am more then willing to create them for you. I usually make sets, but i can create one or the other, depending on what you need.
What i need is either the name or the picture of the character you want me to create into the sig/avatar. I will also need what text, (if any)you would like on it. Size and colr choices are useful too but not mandatory. Below are some of my sigs i made for myself and friends. Please do not take them...Thanks! wink.gif

Sigs
Sig 1
Sig 2
Sig 3
Sig 4
Sig 5
Sig 6

Thanks! Look forward to helping some of you! smile.gif
The RZA
Can I use siggie 6??? PLEASE.
Smoke Alchemist
Sorry but that is one of my sigs...if you like that character or the look i can make you a different one.
Winry_Rockbell_
Wow ! I really like your sigs and avatars Smoke Alchemist, I am thinking about changing mine. Can you make me a Winry avatar and sig ? The sig can just be Winry or Winry & Ed you can chose, for the text Winry_Rockbell_
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Winry_Rockbell_ @ Nov 18 2005, 12:42 AM) [snapback]316487[/snapback]

Wow ! I really like your sigs and avatars Smoke Alchemist, I am thinking about changing mine. Can you make me a Winry avatar and sig ? The sig can just be Winry or Winry & Ed you can chose, for the text Winry_Rockbell_

Cool i will get right on it..What size do you want? do you have a preferance? or any pics? i will choose if you'd like.
Winry_Rockbell_

You can choose biggrin.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Ok...i will start on it today and will post it here when it is done!
DustStorm
Hi Smokey!! Can you make me an avatar, please???
character: Envy
Could it say Dusty? Thank you!!
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Nov 20 2005, 03:52 PM) [snapback]317629[/snapback]

Yes i will most definetly Sorceress! LOL i will get right on it! i am near finished with Winry_Rockbell_ and then i will start on yours! I hope you will like yours Winry!!
wink.gif

Winry Rockbell here is your sig!
IPB Image

Please let me know if it meets your expectations! biggrin.gif
Winry_Rockbell_
Yay biggrin.gif Thanks so much for the sig Smoke Alchemist I love it
Smoke Alchemist
Glad you like it Winry! biggrin.gif

Dusty check yo PM's sista!
Molecular Alchemist
Hi ya Smoke Alchemist! You're work is phenomenal.....would it be possible for you to perhaps conjour up a sig for me, please????? If you could, could it please have Ed, or Ed & Winry, with the text as "The Molecular Alchemist". Your work is beautiful, and I would love to have a sig of yours!!!! Thank you!!!! biggrin.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 24 2005, 03:48 AM) [snapback]319171[/snapback]

Hi ya Smoke Alchemist! You're work is phenomenal.....would it be possible for you to perhaps conjour up a sig for me, please????? If you could, could it please have Ed, or Ed & Winry, with the text as "The Molecular Alchemist". Your work is beautiful, and I would love to have a sig of yours!!!! Thank you!!!! biggrin.gif

Sure I will. Thanks for the compliments. I will find some cute pics of Ed, and Ed and Winry. See what i can work with. Get it to you as soon as possible.

wink.gif
Molecular Alchemist
^^^HUZZAH!! Thanks Smoke!!! I'm looking fowards to seing it, when it's ready!!! biggrin.gif
maylin
I LOVE YOUR SIGGIES! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Could you make one for me because I highly doubt you can fit all I want on a avatar. PLEASE!

I want my siggie to have the following:

[PICTURE/SERIES( NEEDED TO BE INCLUDED IN SIGGIE)-]

FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE:
Here are some pictures below if you don't know what full moon wo sagashite is....

I really like this picture of mitsuki and eichi-kun, and I really want you to use it.

picture

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

I am a big Riza and Roy fan!!!! So I really want a picture of them together!

[SETTING:]

I love winter/snow scenes, so could i have a winter/snow scene?

[TEXT:]

I would love the siggie to have my username on it and the following text:

My heart in frozen in a dream of Eternal winter......An eternal dream filled with snow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE! I am really sorry that I sound super demanding but I really think your siggies are great and would love to have one.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Nov 20 2005, 03:37 PM) [snapback]317629[/snapback]

Here ya are Dusty! Hope you dig it!

IPB Image

Maylin i will begin yours as soon as i finish Molecular Alchemist's!
smile.gif
DustStorm
Thanks Smokie. I love it!!! biggrin.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Molecular Alchemist i will finish your today! after class biggrin.gif

@ Duststorm, Glad you like it biggrin.gif that makes me happy!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Are you still making sigs?

I have one I would like you to make I found a pic you could use unless you have a better one.

I would like a pic of Envy with the caption "A daddy complex never looked so good"
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 29 2005, 01:38 PM) [snapback]321775[/snapback]

Are you still making sigs?

I have one I would like you to make I found a pic you could use unless you have a better one.

I would like a pic of Envy with the caption "A daddy complex never looked so good"

LOL! sure i will make it once i finish Maylin's
biggrin.gif post the pic i will see what i can do.

Molecular here is your sigg!!!
IPB Image

Let me know if you like it!
Molecular Alchemist
AH! Smoke I LOVE IT!!! It's Brilliant! Thank you soooo much!!!!! biggrin.gif To say that you did an awsome job would be an understatement!
Smoke Alchemist
Awe thank you...that is a very sweet compliment!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Can you use this pic of him or would that be a pain?

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery...p?image_id=3062

Or a similar one where he thinks he looks all cute. tongue.gif
harmony_kh_kairi
I've been looking for someone who might be willing to make me this banner I've been wanting only I don't have any pics for it.

What I want is a banner with Daisuke and Riku from DNAngel episode 26 when they're flying and Daisuke has his red wings and then text that says Angel of Mine. Anything else you can fill in yourself just so long as it look sad and romantic. Oh and have Harmony_kh_kairi some where on it as well.

If you could do this I'd be greatly appreciative because I love your work. Your sigs are so beautiful.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(harmony_kh_kairi @ Nov 30 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]322152[/snapback]

I've been looking for someone who might be willing to make me this banner I've been wanting only I don't have any pics for it.

What I want is a banner with Daisuke and Riku from DNAngel episode 26 when they're flying and Daisuke has his red wings and then text that says Angel of Mine. Anything else you can fill in yourself just so long as it look sad and romantic. Oh and have Harmony_kh_kairi some where on it as well.

If you could do this I'd be greatly appreciative because I love your work. Your sigs are so beautiful.

QUOTE( @ Nov 30 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]322152[/snapback]
Can you use this pic of him or would that be a pain?

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery...p?image_id=3062

Or a similar one where he thinks he looks all cute.

No problem Envy's lil' miniskirt

harmony_kh_kairi I need the pics otherwise i most likely won't be able to find that one scene online.
MasterKris
Can I have a sig with his picture please?? and with the text,
Cold as Snow, Memories Fade...

http://static.animexx.de//mitglieder/bilde...77985.gross.jpg
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 2 2005, 02:58 PM) [snapback]323162[/snapback]

Can I have a sig with his picture please?? and with the text,
Cold as Snow, Memories Fade...

http://static.animexx.de//mitglieder/bilde...77985.gross.jpg

Sure...Your after Envy's lil' Mini skirt since i have not heard back from Maylin

Envy's lil' Mini skirt You will have yours tonight! biggrin.gif
MasterKris
Thank you! biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Nov 16 2005, 11:31 AM) [snapback]315589[/snapback]
Six is absolutely gorgeous ohmy.gif I'm curious as to the program you use smile.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Finished mini's sig...will work on the next one now! smile.gif

IPB Image

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 4 2005, 05:26 PM) [snapback]324436[/snapback]

QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Nov 16 2005, 11:31 AM) [snapback]315589[/snapback]
Six is absolutely gorgeous ohmy.gif I'm curious as to the program you use smile.gif

I use photoshop 7 and tons of brushes from around the net. Good pictures help too.
TheFlameAlchemist
I LOVE YOUR SIGGYS SMOKE!

I don't want to rush you on making them, but could you please make a Roy siggy, like with roy off of ep. 13 with the miniskirts in the background with the text "That Day, All Female Officers Will Be Required To Wear, TINY MINISKIRTS!" with my name on it kinda likethis:
~TheFlameAlchemist~ and i don't wanna be picky, but if you could find a font with blue flames in the letters I would love iT!
Make it at your lesiure, no pressure on time or anything, just whenever you get time. will see if i can get the pic and send u it, take the work load off a little bit.

LOVES!
Sleeping Forest
whoa, your sigs are incredible...could you make me a riza one? preferably light purple, with the words "Violet Alchemist" on it...
Smoke Alchemist
Flame Alchemist and Violet Alchemist. I will work on yours soon. After this i am going to take a slight hiatus, however you can continue to post what you need and i will try to respond with when i can get it done. Thanks for your patience!
harmony_kh_kairi
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Dec 1 2005, 12:22 PM) [snapback]322524[/snapback]

QUOTE(harmony_kh_kairi @ Nov 30 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]322152[/snapback]

harmony_kh_kairi I need the pics otherwise i most likely won't be able to find that one scene online.

Okay here are some pics sorry I didn't put them up to begin with

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/963/daiandriku9tb.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7084/dairiku0wv.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3023/daiflying2ck.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7286/daiwithwings3bl.jpg

You can use as many as needed to make me a cool banner. Thanks for your time and effort.
Smoke Alchemist
Ok...Sorry that it is taking so long but school finals have me down for the count...I will finish the sigs by thursday!
Kyros
Hehe, it looks like you have 9465936279486398932694639587 sig requests =P Once I get photoshop maybe I can figure out some cool ideas and help some people too ^^ I can help you find pics and stuffs too if you want ^_~
bLurberry`
Hi Smoke Alchemist

I was wondering if you could make a Ed sig for me please ???>.<
its ok if you reject it>.<but i really hope you could make 1 for me please .....>.< sad.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Dec 13 2005, 09:07 AM) [snapback]328965[/snapback]

Hehe, it looks like you have 9465936279486398932694639587 sig requests =P Once I get photoshop maybe I can figure out some cool ideas and help some people too ^^ I can help you find pics and stuffs too if you want ^_~

Thanks Kyros, I would love your help *Glomps*

Blurberry...I will try to fit you in as soon as I finish my other requests.

wink.gif
bLurberry`
Thanks laugh.gif
Smoke Alchemist
No problem!

D day folks I will finish them today!

*EDIT*
Here y'all go! I did my best I hope you can find a use for them. Blurberry I need specifics on what you want your sig 2 look like.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
TheFlameAlchemist
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I love this isg, it captures my personality and i love the picture! and the blue flame text! its perfect!
*Huggles Smoke for an hour8 I LOVE IT!
Smoke Alchemist
Glad you like it!! That make me feel good!

*sorry about the pics not showing up...Gonna go check on that now*
MasterKris
OOO!
I LUV MY SIGGY! THANK YOU SO MUCH Smoke Alchemist-SAN!!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Smoke Alchemist
Welcome *blush* It is nice of you to say!! smile.gif
Blitz
Hi Smoke, I thought I'd ask a new person to make my sig for a change (sorry Psycho!), and I was wondering if you could make me a D.Gray-Man siggie. I'm addicted to the manga at the moment... Read like 25 chapters straight...
MasterKris
Hi Smoke, I thought I'd ask a new person to make my sig for a change (sorry Psycho!), and I was wondering if you could make me a D.Gray-Man siggie. I'm addicted to the manga at the moment... Read like 25 chapters straight...

OT:WHOOT!!
DustStorm
Hi Smokie! Can you make me a banner for a site of mine? Could it have the oroborous in the middle and could it say : Our Mistakes (then under it in smaller letters.) A shrine to the Homunculi. Could you toss in any pictures of the homunculi that you might find suitable for the banner. Thanks Smokie! Your Sig Shop is the best!! biggrin.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Dusty and Blitz your in line after blurberry! smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
hi-a!~

i was wondering if you could make me a holiday siggy-doodle and maybe (if you have time you look busy) a matching avi?
with this pic--->IPB Image with " Merry christmas" and also it dos'nrt matter if roy's face gets cut off i'll take just Edo tongue.gif but it's up to you happy.gif thank muches and bunches and beans!!! blink.gif
Smoke Alchemist
ed's numbuh 1 fan I will try my best to get to yours soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.