Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Doujinshi (PG13 material ONLY, and DO NOT ask for or post link for 18+ material)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Dingbat
<Reminder>

Everyone: Please...

DO NOT post any title that is not PG13 material. Please do NOT discuss about non-PG13 title, and please do not post the title of non-PG13 meterial and ask other members to find that doujinshi for you.

DO NOT post link to the site that carries material that are not suitable for viewing by minors.

Please remember that our board is PG13, and we have regular visitors of our forums who are as young as 11 years old!! Therefore, please do not discuss any material that is not suited for viewing by young visitors of our board, or post links to the sites that are carrying 18+ materials. Thank you! smile.gif ~ Board Staff

~ FMA Doujinshi ~

Topic says it all. Instead of spamming the omake thread, move all your Doujinshi talks in here!

Now, in reply to armor alchemist, I agree that most of our Japanese language skill isn't that great, but if everyone chips in, you know, a balloon at a time I don't think it'd be much of a problem. Plus this is just for fun anyway so the translations doesn't even need to be finished happy.gif
kaizenyorii
i got lots of dojinshi of all sorts that ive collected here and there over the years, but im not sure about all the ethics of posting without authors consent or whatnot
AA battery
Dingbat: Yea, that would probably be sth nice to do while I am procastinating for exam...

I just think the main problem is still, getting permission from the people that scanned the doujinshi (and the one that drew them... but it's pretty much impossible xD)
Phyco girl
Hm, I can edit. I edit for this one site with some doujin on it, so if you need any editing done (If not by Galux-san) then just tell me what needs to be done and such =^^=

Idea: Perhaps when we have a few done we should start a website? I can make and code table layouts...
Dingbat
@ armor Sure sure, if ou can get her permission then we can start happy.gif

@ Galux Once again, thank you!
Antimony
I'm so glad I found this topic! I just bought a bunch of non-hentai EdxWin doujinshi that I'd really like to have translated. Is anybody available to volunteer?
tanya lilac
Does anyone know where I can find that Royai doujin, Air on the internet? I've been looking for some time with no success... If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. ^^
Lishrayder
I was looking for a Royai doujinshi name .....edited.....

Mod Note: Sorry, but this doujinshi is 18+ material, and hence we can not discuss it on our board. smile.gif
Nichokiu
~ Incredibly Cute Al+ed Fan Manga ~

I received this in the mail today from a friend, it's a little fan art manga translated into English. It's a FMA story concentrating on Ed and Al when they were children.

I found it incredibly adorable Thought I'd do some sharing. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, everything is clean and proper.

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=39QHIOUR
Envy-chan
@Nichokiu - That is cute!
edo little kid
@Nichokiu - really great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
chikolu
~ Cute Ed X Winry Doujinshi By Kingin, Could anyone translate? ~

Hi , i have brought this ed x winry doujinshi by KinGin and it would be great if somebody could translated it because is in japanese.
This doujinshi is non-hentai.

The link is here http://www.savefile.com/files/2130712 . The doujin is really cute! Enjoy!
JaronLoch
LOL I actually browsed this thread for an 18+ FMA doujinshi xDDD anyway, o.o isn't all doujinshi 18+?
Tombow
QUOTE (JaronLoch @ Dec 21 2010, 11:23 AM) *
isn't all doujinshi 18+?

No, doujinshi ain't necessarily "adult" oriented books, you know? smile.gif Doujinshi just means that the piece is released personally (by individual or by group) and not through the established publishing channel. It could be 18+, or it could be with very kiddish material, or anything in between, or beyond. Just because many of doujinshi you know are with "adult" material, that does not mean ALL doujinshi are with adult material. tongue.gif (Like, not all Indian cuisine is curry, not all Mexican foods is Chili, not all Italian food is Pizza or pasta.... xp)

...And, for that matter, in Japan, the word doujinshi is not limited to describing personally published manga books. The word doujinshi actually started out in literature circles. Those circles are called douiin (meaning, "group of people with the same hobby," usually in the literature field, but could be other field such as art, science, etc.) and the circle circulations for those groups with the members' literature and other pieces such as poems, novels, haiku, or other art pieces etc. are called dounjinshi (meaning, "circulations/magazines for doujin group"), and in Japan the word doujinshi is still used regularly to describe those literature/art/science group publications. smile.gif

(Oh, and by the way, if anyone is looking for any 18+ material on our board, our board is actually very PG13, and we're rather strict with posting such materials, or links for such materials, and hence you'll probably have hard time finding much of those on our board. smile.gif)
flashervee7
-Looking for a doujinshi -

I'm looking for an old Doujinshi that features Al, Barry and Robo!Archer in a Junkyard. I think it was titled "Junkyard Bash" i'm not sure that all I really remember about it.
A Pierrot's Aria
Hello flashervee7, and welcome to the board!

We have an FMA Doujinshi thread which can be used to post "I'm looking for a certain FMA doujinshi"-type of request. So this thread can be merged with that one later. happy.gif

I do hope that someone can help you find what you're looking for! biggrin.gif

ETA: Thread Merged 29/8/11
flashervee7
Thank you. I'm sorry that I posted my question in the wrong Thread. How do I merge it?

<flashervee7 - No problem! ^^ And, we can take care of the merging later. Hope you will find what you're looking for! C: ~ Board Staff>
mademoiselle
Hi!
I'm looking for some Royai doujinshi. Can't find them anywhere. The most wanted are .....edited...... and "Parallel love". It would be nice, if the two of them were in english but it's ok if it will be in japanese : D
Help me, Royai fans D:

Mod Note: Sorry, but the first title you mentioned is 18+ material, and hence we can not discuss it on our board.
Tombow
Welcome to our board, mademoiselle!

Regarding "Parallel love" that is a popular Royai doujin,
* You can buy Japanese original at hellosugah for $12.00 (I believe there are other venders also, and this is just an example and not mean endorsing this particular vender by any means. ^^)
* I think Andie on our board has part 1 of original Japanese doujinshi, if you'd like to find out her opinion of this doujinshi.
* For English translations of this, lianabanana7 on LiveJournal has English translations for all 3 parts.

I'm sure there are other sources but this is the info I know. Hope others can help you with more info.^^

Dark-Winds
@mademoiselle First off, welcome! smile.gif

Second, I have read all three parts of Parallel Love in English. They have it to download online here: http://royai.livejournal.com/447173.html

All you need to do is message the person and ask them to send it to you. If they give you their permission (which they should) you can download and enjoy biggrin.gif It's a great, adorable read smile.gif It's worth your time! I would send it to you, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to because this person doesn't want it spreading around the internet without their permission first. Which is understandable.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the other one you're talking about :/ Sorry.

But I hope this helped! Let me know if it works out! smile.gif
Tombow
<Reminder>

Everyone:
Please remember that our board is PG13, and we have regular visitors of our forums who are as young as 11 years old!! Therefore, please do not discuss any material that is not suited for viewing by young visitors of our board, or post links to the sites that are also carrying 18+ materials. Thank you! smile.gif

@JPPCouto - Thank you for your help! That was very nice of you. ^^ Unfortunately, many of the materials carried on that site are 18+, and our board is strictly PG 13, and hence we can't post that link in our forums. Sorry!
Anyone who is interested, and above the age of minor, please ask JPPCouto for more info by PM. smile.gif
mademoiselle
First of all, thank you gusy! Never thought that you would be so nice to me, so sweet of you! *polish hugs and kisses*

I had sent a note to everyone that you had suggested, but I saw that that all of users weren't active for about a year, but maybe they will finally write me back or I will find it somewhere else~ Thank you guys!
flashervee7
Warning: this doujinshi is 18+. .........edited...............

Mod Note: Sorry, but since this doujinshi is 18+ material, please do not discuss this title on our board. smile.gif

ETA: Hey, do you guys know any other FMA Forums were it is okay to discuss 18+ doujinshis? huh.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
@flashervee7 I'm sorry that you can't discuss 18+ doujinishis here!

I'm not sure if there are any other active FMA forums, but I think that the various FMA groups on LiveJournal might be good places to enquire. ohmy.gif
flashervee7
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 23 2011, 09:32 AM) *
@flashervee7 I'm sorry that you can't discuss 18+ doujinishis here!

I'm not sure if there are any other active FMA forums, but I think that the various FMA groups on LiveJournal might be good places to enquire. ohmy.gif

Ok, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.