Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cruelest/Coolest Anime Villains
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
CHOO THE DESTROYER
Cruelness:
Naraku(Inuysaha): He LOVES to vex Inuyasha.
Kyoji Mujo(s-CRY-ed): If not cruel, he's good at being bad.
Captain Kuro(One Piece): Putting THat girl in danger, that's WRONG!
coolness cool.gif:
Naraku: He's almost invinable!
Mujo: Neat alter power!
Kuro: His stealth walk makes him untouchable!
And he adjusts his glasses cool-like.
Carnal Malefactor
Envy, Ichimaru Gin, Kuki Masayoshi [RahXephon], and Albedo [Xenosaga]
nakagos bunny
Cruelness:
-The Emperor of Kutou from Fushigi Yuugi, for all the crap he put Nakago through and generally being a selfish ruler and a pervert.

-Sakyo from Yu Yu Hakusho, he was really sadistic and didn't even seem to have a sympathetic reason for being that way like some villains.

-Envy, I think he's up there pretty much with the really cruel villains.

Coolness:

-Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi, even though I don't consider him a villain personally, he's supposed to be. He's so interesting with his complicated personality and tragic past.

-Tomo from FY, again, has the sad past and he's also funny, and gay.XD

-Mad Hatter/Belial from Angel Sanctuary. She/he is pretty fun, and interesting.

-Bakura from Yugioh, another one with a sad past.

And I like Naraku too.^^ Villains are usually my favorites, because they make the story more exciting.
Carnal Malefactor
Add Kanno from Texhnolyze to my list, too.

As for coolness, the winner has to be Vicious from CB. He's just such a bastard!
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 12 2005, 05:56 PM) [snapback]313373[/snapback]

As for coolness, the winner has to be Vicious from CB. He's just such a bastard!

Coolness AND cruelness, dude, Viscious takes the cake! laugh.gif Why can't every villain be like him?
Carnal Malefactor
I'm still not sold on his cruelty. We don't really see him dealing with anyone but Syndicate and ex-Syndicate folk...
Molecular Alchemist
He and his band of merry men minions kept trying to kill Spike...weren't they like....buddies at some point? who would betray a former comrad like that sad.gif AND then he totally sold out that trans-sexual guy in "jupiter jazz"....the guy had a mean streak...he was cruel. And i blame him for what happened to Spike in the end. mad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 12 2005, 09:27 PM) [snapback]313413[/snapback]

He and his band of merry men minions kept trying to kill Spike...weren't they like....buddies at some point? who would betray a former comrad like that sad.gif AND then he totally sold out that trans-sexual guy in "jupiter jazz"....the guy had a mean streak...he was cruel. And i blame him for what happened to Spike in the end. mad.gif

Yah, but again, those were all people who were involved in the Syndicate. They played with fire and got burnt. Until I see him stab a barkeep in the chest for annoying him, he's not Level 5 cruel. tongue.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 12 2005, 07:37 PM) [snapback]313417[/snapback]

Yah, but again, those were all people who were involved in the Syndicate. They played with fire and got burnt. Until I see him stab a barkeep in the chest for annoying him, he's not Level 5 cruel. tongue.gif

Well, make him a level 4.5 then, because he hurt my Spike sad.gif Hey...how do you know that he didn't do that when the cameras weren't rolling...or had one of his henchmen do it.... tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 12 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]313419[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 12 2005, 07:37 PM) [snapback]313417[/snapback]

Well, make him a level 4.5 then, because he hurt my Spike sad.gif Hey...how do you know that he didn't do that when the cameras weren't rolling...or had one of his henchmen do it.... tongue.gif

Ah, Spike had it coming, anyway. He had no business sticking his neck out for a dead woman.

The burden of proof is on the writers to show us that he's truly a mean bastard. Otherwise, he's just a glorified mob enforcer.

edit: ARGH! I can't believe I forgot Maestro Delphine!
Molecular Alchemist
Ah well, I suppose there may crueler villians than Viscious...I still hold a grudge against him for Spike. so he's going DOWN! dry.gif
But I'll agree with you..Viscious is still the coolest smile.gif
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 12 2005, 08:11 PM) [snapback]313402[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 12 2005, 05:56 PM) [snapback]313373[/snapback]

Coolness AND cruelness, dude, Viscious takes the cake! laugh.gif Why can't every villain be like him?

I agree with them, he pisses me off the way he so evil.(lol) laugh.gif
MasterKris
Dare I say...
Earl the Millenium from DGM. Cruel and fat.
DustStorm
Cruelness
Lust, Envy, Vicious, and Naraku.

Coolness:
Greed
~*(Jaded)*~
EDIT: My cruel list is Kimbley (FMA) and Tucker (FMA).
My cool list is Envy (FMA manga), and Lust (FMA manga/anime).

God just shoot me now so I stop screwing up these threads.
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 12 2005, 11:55 PM) [snapback]313651[/snapback]

My cruel list is Kimbley (FMA), and Tucker (FMA).
My cool list is Mugan (Samurai Champloo), Envy (FMA manga), Alphonse (FMA), and Lust (FMA manga/anime).

umm...how is Alphonse (FMA) a villian? blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 13 2005, 02:56 AM) [snapback]313686[/snapback]

My cool list is Mugan (Samurai Champloo), Envy (FMA manga), Alphonse (FMA), and Lust (FMA manga/anime).

Or Mugen, for that matter...
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 12 2005, 11:56 PM) [snapback]313686[/snapback]

*re-reads first post* Dang, I hate when I do crap like this. sleep.gif I'm a blonde, ignore me. *edits*
Dingbat
Creed Diskence from Black Cat is one crazy ass maniac...
CHOO THE DESTROYER
If theres someone for both catagories it must be Hundreds (or is it millions?) knives from Trigun.
Nepharski
Zolf Kimblee, Frank Archer, and Envy seem to be highly ruthless and cruel. Tucker bares mention for sacrificing his own wife and daughter, though.
Tombow
Cool and cruel: Archeer, Kimblee

Cruel but not cool: Envy, Bradley

Cool but not cruel: Greed

Wacky and cool: Barry the chopper

Cruel, uncool, and rather dumb: Naraku from Inuyasha
Fayt
Cool and Cruel..........I should say Kuchiki Byaku
*~vachi~*
Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin, he is really cruel and cool at the same time.
He is cruel and doesn´t care to kill people ( i think all the villains are like this... unsure.gif) but he was burned alive!!! and still survived, well, i think he is my favorite villain...the bandages make him look cool!! but he is kinda insane... blink.gif
Well i think Makoto Shishio is the best villain...(best??) blink.gif [ nevermind]
CRAP ALCHEMIST
the laughing man in ghost in the shell
White Alchemist
Cool and cruel would have to be Galatea from Bubblegum Crisis:Tokyo 2040. She controls all the boomers and can make replicas of the hardsuits,but she attacks the Knight Sabers. Ignore this If you dont know what the Bubblegum Crisis is.
Scar-San
QUOTE(Fayt @ Dec 1 2005, 01:45 AM) [snapback]322065[/snapback]

Cool and Cruel..........I should say Kuchiki Byaku

İ think Kuchiki Byaku is not a villian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaraki Kenpachi is the coolest but he's not a totally villian. Hmm İ give my vote to Ichimaru Gin. (He's always smiling and hides his true thoughts. It is impossible to tell what he is planing. ph34r.gif coool )
Blitz
Ichimaru Gin~ for "coolest" not cruelest. This guy just cracks me up.
Carnal Malefactor
Berserk's got some pretty amazing villains, especially later in the manga. Mozgus seriously made me uncomfortable.How else can one think of a character inspired by the Grand Inquisitor Torquemada?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(CHOO THE DESTROYER @ Nov 13 2005, 03:40 PM) [snapback]313948[/snapback]

knives from Trigun.

same

QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 14 2005, 04:09 AM) [snapback]314368[/snapback]

Cool and cruel: Archeer, Kimblee

Cruel but not cool: Envy, Bradley

Cool but not cruel: Greed

Wacky and cool: Barry the chopper

Cruel, uncool, and rather dumb: Naraku from Inuyasha

confusing enough? O_o but i agree with you laugh.gif

i
Lost Mercenary
SEELE from "Neon Genisis: Evangelion".

Never before has a set of black boards with numbers on them been so menacing. lol
Molecular Alchemist
^^Well, I don't know about being the cruelest of all anime villains, but they sure do suck! *grabs can of spraypaint* Who's menacing now? laugh.gif
thearchitect
Incognito from Hellsing is pretty cruel, and in a way Alucard can almost be considered a villian as well, and he would definitely fit the coolest segment.
ChibiOtakuElric
Ochimaru from Naruto
Naraku from Inuyasha
.....and envy WHO ******* ***** EVILLL EVILLLLL *hugs hughes' adorable obsessiveness and runs away*
Fayth Prophecy
I don't really know if he would be considered a villian, but he is cruel:

Sohma Akito

Neo78956
For cruelty, I would say it's a tie between Yami Malik and Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh. Both are sadistic, and sometimes masochistic, psychotic, sociopathic, and all around evil. I've never seen an anime villian with a more wicked tongue than Yami Malik, not even Orochimaru. For coolness, I'd definitely go with Greed. He is the definition of badass.
Starsword
I would definatly agree that Envy is the crulest of the villans and Bakura is the coolest. Bakura is my favorite character from Yu-gi-oh. He's so awsomely evil. Envy is a phyco. I think she exists just to enjoy human suffering... ph34r.gif Oh, and Kanryu from Roruni Kenshin. A guy so twisted he would attempt to get all of Tokyo addicted on opium just to satisfy his own greed? I don't think you can get much eviler than that.
Nepharski
Cruel - Envy (FMA), Mata Hari (R.O.D), Umanosuke (Samurai Champloo)
Cool - Bradley (FMA), Kiraga "The Hand of God" (Samurai Champloo)
DZBrick6
Until Knives makes his appearance, Legato Bluesummers of Trigun...
Grand Arcanum
i would say Frieza from DBZ is the cruelist, and Scar is the coolet....even though he was somewhat of a good guy......
SCARED4LIFE
Cruelest-Knives (Trigun), Envy (FMA), Dante (FMA)

Coolest-Greed (FMA), Scar(FMA[i think he's a good guy tho]

I can't think of any more tongue.gif........
MeLRizA
scar of FMA... the way he kill is fast but cruel... sad.gif reminds me of nina...
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
broly in both catagories
Popogeejo
Mariko, Elfen Lied for crulest. She's sadistic but no more so than a child who pulls the wings of an insect.

I'm not sure about coolest. Dante (of FMA) is pretty Pimp. Some how she maganes to lure hot girls to do her bidding and she knows how to screw with peoples heads (not to mention she has an underground city!).

This post contained possible spoilers....
Packy
Cruel = Legato Bluesummers from Trigun
Cool = Kadaj and his gang from Advent Children
ScarMySoul
My cruel list would have to be:

1. Lord Darcia 3rd - Wolfs Rain (he's so deliciously evil)
2. Million Knives - Trigun
3. Naraku - InuYasha (he the cliche evil character lol)
4. Yagarena - Shrine of the Morning Mist
Nepharski
From what I've read of the Manga, pretty much any and all villains from Hellsing fall under the cruel category (Except Luke Valentine, cause he's nothing more than a poser wannabe). In terms of coolness factor, however, I can't point to any of the villains as much as I'd prefer to point to characters who, although not villainous, are cast in antagonistic lights (Alexander Anderson, for one), and even then, it's not so much "Cool" as it is "Badass" or "Crazy."

And I agree with whoever mention Alucard under villainous. Definitely fits the bill.

No accounting for taste, I suppose.
000_neji
Most of the villains in anime are cruel,they're all unforgiving...
InsaneFangirl
Cruelness:

Aion (Chrono Crusade): I've always thought he was a bastard sense episode 10. He took Chrono's horns and put them on a poor innocent child, just so he could take him away from his sister and everyone he knows to force him under him. He manipulated poor Joshua with his desires to be strong.

Envy (FMA): As an Edo-kun fangirl, I just can't stand him. sleep.gif;; He beats up Edward constantly, not to mention Wrath. He killed Hughes. He's always after the Elrics just because of his blind hatred for Hohenhiem.

Akito (Fruits Basket): We know she has a reason...yet...

[spoiler] She wants to confide Kyo for the rest of his life after highschool, she mentally scarred Yuki at childhood, and she wants to force all the Sohma's (Zodiac) to stay at the Sohma home until they die. She's heartless, and unfeeling. All she cares about is herself. Brutal, ruthless, cold. [/spoiler]

Cool: Psiren. She may steal, she may lie, but she's a woman with moves. wink.gif Good to see a GIRL out do Ed sometimes. She's using one intresting method to keep her city alive. (FMA)

DarkHaze
kimbleee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.