Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 35 Discussion
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
i dont know what happened yet, cause it didnt air on TV yet for me....when you all watch the episode, DISCUSS ABOUT THE EPISODE PPL! DISCUSS!! hehe happy.gif'
Jen_Elric
Well, it airs tommorrow night at 11:30!! Soon...very soon.XD
Ed Elrich
I think the episode is about lust and the others. She starts to remember things from her past life.
Nepharski
The upcoming episode looks good. According to a file I found, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony look for an alchemist they were trying to get to create a PS, but he falls in love with Lust instead (Can you say, "Complication?").
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Nov 11 2005, 10:21 PM) [snapback]312866[/snapback]

The upcoming episode looks good. According to a file I found, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony look for an alchemist they were trying to get to create a PS, but he falls in love with Lust instead (Can you say, "Complication?").

This episode is on Saturday on Adult swim right.
And also are they going to end the seris on Adult swim at episode 36
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
are you kidding me!!??...the end of the series ends after episode 36?....where did you find that out!?..i need to know!...and where does everybody get their SaaWEET signatures from? i need to know that too, hehe happy.gif'
Nepharski
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 11 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]312923[/snapback]

I'll believe it when I (Don't) see it (Episode 37).
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 12 2005, 12:39 AM) [snapback]312923[/snapback]

nooooooo i can't take more waiting!!! i swear i'm going to sue there sorry butts once i get a lawyer of course rolleyes.gif

[spoiler] the guys name is Lujon i belive he wants to cure his village of the Fossil Disease and Lust coxes him to try to create The Philosophers Stone but he falls for her instead and she has to kill him [/spoiler]
^ or somthing like that .i REALLY want to see it!! i can't wait till 11:30!! ^___^
TheVileOne
Bring the tissues guys.
Tombow
I'm ready and waiting for tonight....
(Yap, my avater is a scceen cap from this episode.)
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Nov 12 2005, 12:28 AM) [snapback]312954[/snapback]

are you kidding me!!??...the end of the series ends after episode 36?....where did you find that out!?..i need to know!...and where does everybody get their SaaWEET signatures from? i need to know that too, hehe happy.gif'

About the sigs, i got mine off a wallpaper site and i think other people made theirs.
Molecular Alchemist
^^^ummm, well there are 51 episodes of FMA in total. However many episodes of FMA Adult Swim shows currently is up for debate (which has been debated in other forums, and I think that this just opened a can of worms here) but CN will be showing new episodes of FMA (according to adultswim.com) up until episode 36. At least, that is what the FMA part of the AS website says currently. For all we know, they may not have updated it..or maybe they really plan on showing reruns for a while before they do 37-51. *sigh*...i dunno. But I DO know that tonite's episode is gonna be AWSOME and I'm sooo ready...even if it brings me one week closer to the demise of the new eps on AS... laugh.gif
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
does anyone knows how lust died? and who tried to bring her back to life?....and how does people make there own signatures? do they have to have a certain kind of program, software, or something to create it?
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Nov 12 2005, 12:12 PM) [snapback]313081[/snapback]

does anyone knows how lust died? and who tried to bring her back to life?....and how does people make there own signatures? do they have to have a certain kind of program, software, or something to create it?

I think lust was scars brothers girlfriend. She probably died from some hoorible accident and scars brother wanted to bring her back to life.
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
[spoiler]oh ok....wrath kills lust later on right?..... how did she die so easily?...if it was easy i mean...but in the last episode greed said something like the homeculi get weak when they are near their creator ( the person who tried to back them back to life )...scar's brother is dead...so then how in the world did lust die?...i thought the homeculi cant die if they are not near their creator or maybe another homeculi can kill another homeculi?.... i dont know.....im so confused now[/spoiler]

wait...is scar's brother dead?
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Nov 12 2005, 02:31 PM) [snapback]313144[/snapback]
wait...is scar's brother dead?

I'm not really sure if scars brother is dead but for a homeculi to die they have to be close to the persons bones that the alchemist tried to bring back. I hope this makes sense.
The Alpha and Omega Alchemist
Look, it is REALLY simple to understand, so for all you people who are confused, listen up. It is discussed in THREE episodes now...Homuculi are created through failed human transmutations. So to clear THAT up, there has never been a human transmutaion (from the dead) that has actually worked YET. So, ALL the 7 homuculi are in the image of somebody dead. The person who CREATED them (tried to bring the dead human back to life) most likely had something taken away (equivilant exchange). NOW, the homuculi themselves, can only be taken out of this word if they are close to there remains, meaning if Edward Elric died, and Al tried to revive him, the homuculi would look like Edward. And to kill him, he would need to be near his remains. Greed was near his bones (his remains), so he was weakend and could be taken out of this world. As for that white light with the serpent, I will need a more educated fan (looked ahead in the series) to explain that one.
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
ok i get the part what "The Alpha and Omega Alchemist" said. But im just saying that, is it possible for another homeculi to kill another homeculi easily or whatever difficultly it is?
Molecular Alchemist
only 3.5 more hours....hehehehehe!!!! And what's even better..I just checked the AS website, and even though the episode guide ends at ch36, November 27th is slated to air Ep 37...HURRAY!!!!!! So, in this case.. i'm happy to admit that i was wrong...unless they change it. Ok..back to waiting for my FMA. laugh.gif
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 12 2005, 08:21 PM) [snapback]313410[/snapback]

only 3.5 more hours....hehehehehe!!!! And what's even better..I just checked the AS website, and even though the episode guide ends at ch36, November 27th is slated to air Ep 37...HURRAY!!!!!! So, in this case.. i'm happy to admit that i was wrong...unless they change it. Ok..back to waiting for my FMA. laugh.gif

You have given me new hope! smile.gif
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Nov 12 2005, 05:47 PM) [snapback]313306[/snapback]

ok i get the part what "The Alpha and Omega Alchemist" said. But im just saying that, is it possible for another homeculi to kill another homeculi easily or whatever difficultly it is?

Im pretty sure that they can kill their own kind if they just do what ed did when he was fighting greed.
fMa_nv92
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 11 2005, 11:39 PM) [snapback]312923[/snapback]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....NO!NO!NO!!!!!!...it cannot be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....WHY???!!!
.........I'll believe it when I don't see it(episode 37).....but..I dunno if this is even true...
I hope this will not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...they must keep showing it....it has gotta finish
in order to actually finish their jobs!!!!!!!!!!.........oh, well...let's just wait if it's true or not...
I cannot wait for tonight's episode!!!!!!YAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(fMa_nv92 @ Nov 12 2005, 08:59 PM) [snapback]313435[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 11 2005, 11:39 PM) [snapback]312923[/snapback]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....NO!NO!NO!!!!!!...it cannot be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....WHY???!!!
.........I'll believe it when I don't see it(episode 37).....but..I dunno if this is even true...
I hope this will not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...they must keep showing it....it has gotta finish
in order to actually finish their jobs!!!!!!!!!!.........oh, well...let's just wait if it's true or not...
I cannot wait for tonight's episode!!!!!!YAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Calm down i was probably wrong in what i said. There going to continue the episodes, they have to! laugh.gif
Nepharski
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 12 2005, 06:58 PM) [snapback]313434[/snapback]

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Nov 12 2005, 05:47 PM) [snapback]313306[/snapback]

Im pretty sure that they can kill their own kind if they just do what ed did when he was fighting greed.

Being around their own bones only weakens them, but it gives their opponent enough of an edge to, "Kill them until they stop coming back." You don't need the bones to kill them, but without them, you've got one heck of a battle before you.
Wyrd_Raven
Do my ears deceive me or is Lujon voiced by none other than former power ranger Johhny Yong Bosch?!?!
Tombow
It's on, it's on!!! biggrin.gif
Wyrd_Raven
I am right, it IS Johnny Yong Bosch voicing Lujon
See here
~*(Jaded)*~
I really enjoyed that episode, and I'm glad it was focused mainly around Lust. happy.gif You don't get that much do you? And the Elric brothers can get a little tiresome ... sleep.gif
Tombow
[spoiler]Awww, at the end the villegers all died of the desease... sad.gif[/spoiler]

Edited to put my post in spoiler tags because just found out some people are going to see this episode in 2 hours. Sorry!!
~*(Jaded)*~
[spoiler]Big freaking woopdeedoo, they should have been living to begin with, it was an unnatural cure. [/spoiler]
ed's numbuh 1 fan
awwww it was sooo sad T.T now i'm depressed again... at least some one called Edo "short-stuff" *giggle* *giggle* nobody has called him "Short" in awhile rolleyes.gif *gets killed* hehe just kidding, but that was REALLY sad sad.gif

i can't wait for next saturday

P.S. USE SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!!!!! GEEZ dry.gif
DustStorm
2 words: Lust rules.
She has earned my respect. Another person to add to Choo's villain list.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yes i agree but [spoiler]why did she have to kill him...WHY I TELL YOU WHY????!!! [/spoiler]
i liked lujon...did he sound like Vash The Stampede from Trigun to anyone or is it just me? huh.gif thats another reason i liked him sad.gif
and Lust is my fav but loses fav points and Envy? he get totally wiped off my list dry.gif *mumble mumble* stupid cross-dressing, bad exuse for a palm tree wanna be *mumble mumble*
DustStorm
Envy is pure evil. He stabbed the bar guy. That was hilarious. laugh.gif
@ed numbuh 1 fan: Lujon did remind me of Vash. blink.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
@ed numbuh 1 fan: And you're complaining about lack of spoiler tags? tongue.gif

he he, whatever if they haven't seen it they wouldn't be posting here rolleyes.gif
Nepharski
You lucky slackers. I still have to wait two hours. sad.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 13 2005, 12:19 AM) [snapback]313613[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 12 2005, 10:16 PM) [snapback]313612[/snapback]

[spoiler]Awww, at the end the villegers all died of the desease... sad.gif[/spoiler]

Erm, should this be a spoiler? v

Huh?? This is a TALKBACK thread isn't it?? That means, after the episode is aired, then as long as you are posting about the series content UP TO that point, you don't need to use the spoiler, correct?? The end of episode was just aired on CN. As far as I know, I need to use spoiler IF I am posting the content of that eisode BEFORE the episode has aired, right??
At least that's my understanding of the talkback thread, but correct me if I'm wrong. rolleyes.gif

By the way, I'm all for properly using spoiler tags when posting any spoiler content. happy.gif

Edited to put my original post that was NOT in spoiler, in spoiler tags because I just found out some people has two more hours befioore the airtime for this episode. My appologies!! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 13 2005, 01:47 AM) [snapback]313644[/snapback]

@ed numbuh 1 fan: And you're complaining about lack of spoiler tags? tongue.gif

he he, whatever if they haven't seen it they wouldn't be posting here rolleyes.gif

i did think someone would say that .i would think that only people that have seen the epi would read this but ACK nevermind i edited it so hopefully i did'nt spoil it unsure.gif
stupid me i'm sorry laugh.gif it's for the n00bs!
Tombow
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Nov 13 2005, 12:50 AM) [snapback]313645[/snapback]

You lucky slackers. I still have to wait two hours. sad.gif

Yikes, really?? I thought CN airs all at the same time in all time zones. ohmy.gif

I stand corrected, and going to edit my previous post because I don't want to spoil some viewers. Sorry!!

BTW, I still think this is a talkback thread. If not, we need one for ep 35. laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
we have'nt seen Roy and the crew for a loooooooooong while i wonder when we're going to see them again...
it'le be nice to have somthing new but it's probly going to be all sad with little parts of humor... which i don't care 'cause i myself likes sad things...
Tombow
QUOTE(ed @ Nov 13 2005, 01:20 AM) [snapback]313664[/snapback]

we have'nt seen Roy and the crew for a loooooooooong while i wonder when we're going to see them again...
it'le be nice to have somthing new but it's probly going to be all sad with little parts of humor... which i don't care 'cause i myself likes sad things...

[spoiler]I think we'll see very soon.[/spoiler]
I like Lust, and it was nice to see the ep with a focus on her. happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^ i suppose so...

the Fossil Disease was really freaky looking ph34r.gif i feel so bad for those people sad.gif
kaizenyorii
Stupid Question Time: i dont get the relation between lujon and lust. what are these things lust is remembering?? near the end, whats this flashback lust gts of someone crying out to her while (i think) being eaten by gluttony????
Chopper Enthusiast
In the back of my mind. I knew that Lujon was going to be killed by Lust. An alarm in my head when up when they 'hugged' the second time. I was expecting the spikes any second and...WHAM! Two spikes! He is dead, and everyone else is too. Gluttony doesn't get to eat anyone except the fat guy, and that is all I care about.
Jen_Elric
I liked this episode! Nice to focus on a homunculi like Lust. At first I thought it was weird that when she was near Lujon, she would have those flashbacks. But I understand why she did. At least I wasn't the only one who KNEW she would kill him when they hugged again. Still was sad though, especially when Lujon's ex ws crying and saw he and the villagers dead.

Gluttony used to creep me out, especially when he ask top eat someone. But in this episode, it was almost cute. ALMOST.
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
that was a good episode....i heard that guy with the glasses that lust killed was her boyfriend while she was living, is that true?....and i heard that he was scar's brother, i dont believe that, but im just asking is that true?.....ok about the episode..that was messed up when all the people in that village died because of that disease, and at the end thats sad when all of a sudden that girl died and turned into stone when she ended up with that guy and it was kind of scary when she was crawling towards him and her face was in a possesed way, but ok anyways, yeah that was a good episode....NEED.. TO SEE.. NEXT.. EPISODE!!! AAAHHH!!!!
nakagos bunny
I liked the episode, but I found it hard to follow. I had a hard time telling what was a flashback and what was supposed to be currently happening.

And I might sound cold, but I didn't pity Lujon that much when Lust stabbed him. I thought he was a jerk to be stringing along Lydia, even going so far as to make her believe he wanted to marry her, and all the while he only wanted Lust. He didn't even care about Lydia when she caught them together before the wedding. He only went to her because Lust told him to. Lydia was a fool to push herself on a man who clearly wanted someone else, but he still shouldn't have gotten engaged to her.
DustStorm
Was it only me, or did I hear Gluttony say Envy is scary near the end of the show?
Molecular Alchemist
^^Yup...Gluttony said that Envy was scary at the end (he also said that he was hungry...why am I not suprised rolleyes.gif )
But it was awftly nice of Lust to not have Gluttony eat any of the villagers (normally she would have let him have a hay-day)....it makes you wonder....with all that thinking that she's been doing, and the memories that she has been getting....are we gonna see some "mutony on the Bounty" here? hmmm...it makes you wonder
Nepharski
Wow. That was a good episode. Grade A. That makes three in a row. Definitely half to buy DVD 9 (Episodes 33-36), whatever the price.

It's very good when villians arn't 2D, and I think #35 helped flesh out some of the characters. It also had a dark but fun sense of humor ("The service was terrible.""Can I eat him?""Well, we did forget dessert"). It was kind of tragic at the end, though. Lust wasn't interested in helping him at all.

Oh, and since Envy spread the plague, I dislike Envy even more.

By the way, now that Ed, Al, and Winry are at the village, won't they get the disease? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.