Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lord Of The Rings The 3rd Age
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Haldir of Lorien
I have to make this Chapter short mind you because I am at school and I need to eat Breakfast!

CHAPTER 1

It was 6 years ago that the Ring of Power was thrown into Mt.Doom,the King of Gondor returned to the thrown,
and the Fellowship of the Ring was over. But who would have thought,that in the Remains of what used to be Mordor,there was an evil stirring,An evil that was new to Middle Earth.This Evil,took the Shape of an Elf,a race that Left Middle Earth a Long ago.
News and Rumors had spred,Mount Doom was said to be destroyed,but smoke began to rise from the soil in the Land of Shadows.
Men who wen to investigate this strange occerence,they never came back to their children and Wives.
The King of Gondor,Lord Aragorn, was standing outside a room, waiting to be called in,for his wife,Lady Arwen,Had passed into Labour that morning.
kaizenyorii
you couldnt find a LOTR forum to post this on??
EdElricsGal93
That's not a chapter. Most of my chapters are three times as long, and people keep complaining they're too short. And no offense, but your grammar sucks. unsure.gif I think you should read the books instead of just watching the movies before you attempt to write a fanfic.
LoMXD
I like the idea and btw they call this just Fanfics
not just FMA FANFICS
Its nice to see some variety in the writings for veiwers to read.
but plz hali make the chapters longer.
update soon!
EdElricsGal93
Sure, listen to a thoroughly-biased friend over honest unrelated reviewers. I really think you shouldn't post the next chapter until you're done with it. And I mean, like, done. First, polish it. Run it through a spellchecker, eliminate the unnecessary commas, give it to a good friend who can be honest enough to say how crappy it is and tell you how to improve it. Post your story here after you listen to her and fix it, and then you'll get the you're-so-good and please-update-soon comments you're looking for.
Haldir of Lorien
I DO READ THE BOOKS!!!
Go ahead and Pm a trivia quiz,I'll be able to answer every question!

Any way,I'll have Chapter Two up soon,during WHEN I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL AND ONLY GET 30 MINUTES OF COMPUTER TIME!
(Sheesh dry.gif )
LoMXD
QUOTE(EdElricsGal93 @ Nov 10 2005, 07:54 PM) [snapback]312096[/snapback]

Sure, listen to a thoroughly-biased friend over honest unrelated reviewers. I really think you shouldn't post the next chapter until you're done with it. And I mean, like, done. First, polish it. Run it through a spellchecker, eliminate the unnecessary commas, give it to a good friend who can be honest enough to say how crappy it is and tell you how to improve it. Post your story here after you listen to her and fix it, and then you'll get the you're-so-good and please-update-soon comments you're looking for.

I like it and I think she can post the next chapter when she feels like it and hey I dont go easy on her just because I know her. dry.gif mad.gif
mei_tenshi
Well, technically, the Fanworks section is under "Full Metal Alchemist Discussion," so...

And aside from the grammar, you should really check the spelling. EdElricsGal93 gave good advice, whether you like it or not.
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(EdElricsGal93 @ Nov 9 2005, 03:55 PM) [snapback]311502[/snapback]

That's not a chapter. Most of my chapters are three times as long, and people keep complaining they're too short. And no offense, but your grammar sucks. unsure.gif I think you should read the books instead of just watching the movies before you attempt to write a fanfic.

What she said
~*(Jaded)*~
Erm, what did that take you, 5 minutes to write? huh.gif If you want people to be interested put a little effort in it!

@Ed Elrich: Trying to post pointless messages to raise you rank again, eh? dry.gif
toriwilson
[b][i]I think that its great that someone is putting lord of the rings on here. I have never read the book but I seen the movie so I would love for you to continue. but I did only see the movies for orlando and I didn't really pay attention to anything but him so just add him and the story will be great!lol! and you should install WordPerfect on your com. it helps with grammar and stuff.

[/i][/b]
mei_tenshi
Fanwork cannot compare with the original. Go read the books.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.