Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Belle Morte
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Ed'sgirl89
Belle Morte

‘’You know, I was just thinking, that it doesn’t make any sense.’’Edward stated simply.He and Roy were enjoying their day off, far away from paperwork It was a lovely fall day.The trees had already begun to change into a gorgeous medly of golds and reds.
Roy looked at his chibi lover and wondered what in the world he was talkign about.
‘’Edward, what are you rambling about now ?What doesn’t make any sense ?You’re failure to admit that you’re short ? ‘’
And cue the explosion……
‘’WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MOUSY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK ?!?’’
‘’Ummmm….you ?’’Roy liked to live dangerously.
‘’Aaaargh !!’’Roy had already anticapated his lover’s rant,and had already taken the proper precautions by wrapping his arms around his small lover, sucessfully restraining him. He silenced the pint-sized alchemist with a kiss. Edward calmed down and relaxed in Roy’s arms.
‘’Anyway, as I was saying, that people don’t make any sense liking autumn for the nice colors.’’Edward replied to Roy’s earlier question. Roy furrowed his brow in confusion.
‘’Well, the colors are nice to look at, but it’s only because they’re dying.We celebrate their death, how does that make any sense ?It’s also pretty morbid.’’Edward explained, as he fiddled with the leaf that had fallen near him.Roy nodded slowly, considering Ed’s words.
‘’But,’’Edward added, ‘’I guess you could say that watching fall come is like watching une belle morte.’’
Roy once again looked puzzled.Edward had been taking French lessons, and he sometimes popped out with something new he learned.
Smiling, Edward explained,’’Une belle morte means beautiful death.To watch the leaves die is to watch une belle morte.’’
Sometimes, it amazed Roy how insightful his chibi could be at times.With his arms still wrapped around the blonde, he kissed his neck.
‘’Je taime, mon petit.’Roy whispered in his ear.Edward shivered at Roy’s warm breath tickling his ear, then stopped.
‘’WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE WOULD GET BLOWN AWAY IN THE WIND BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WEIGHT TO HIM ?!?’’
Roy chuckled and then said,’’No one, mi amore.’’
Just the Edward realized something else.’’Hey, how did you know all those words ?You’ve been going through my books again, haven’t you ?’’He began to get mad again, then realized he was glad Roy had.
‘’Oh, well.Je taime, Roy.’’
And they whiled away their afternoon, watching the belle morte that autumn brings.
EdElricsGal93
I'm not particularly fond of the EdxRoy pairing, but this is not bad. A little confusing, though, and you might want to use the space key.
Al 4EVER
not bad! I like it!

Oh and by the way; you wrote "ma petite" so it means that Edward's a girl!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif

For a boy it's "mon petit"...... dry.gif
And also, 'belle morte" means a beauty dead , in french you say "une belle mort" for a beautiful death

MDR!!!!! lol! 'fin c pa grav!!!
Ed'sgirl89
QUOTE(Al 4EVER @ Nov 9 2005, 10:01 AM) [snapback]311418[/snapback]

not bad! I like it!

Oh and by the way; you wrote "ma petite" so it means that Edward's a girl!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif

For a boy it's "mon petit"...... dry.gif
And also, 'belle morte" means a beauty dead , in french you say "une belle mort" for a beautiful death

MDR!!!!! lol! 'fin c pa grav!!!

Really?that's intersting. I'm trying to learn French(very slowly)i'm going to change it to mon patite. thanx for that!!
harmony_kh_kairi
It is very cute though likeAL 4EVER has already pointed out you have a few french eres. Otherwise its really nice in my opinion and the way Ed is so thoughtfull just make it all the sweeter.
Al 4EVER
it's a good story!!! smile.gif

I like it!!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Al 4EVER @ Nov 16 2005, 05:40 PM) [snapback]315723[/snapback]

it's a good story!!! smile.gif

I like it!!!! tongue.gif

I make a lot of mistakes when I write in english too so it's not very.... *hum how am I gonna say it?*

Well I understand that learning french must be very difficult!!! (I am French)
For me it's hard to write in English, I can read it but write is another thing!!!!!! (hope u understand what I want to say!!!)

:-)
~*(Jaded)*~
Oh, I saw this at fanfictio.net! Very cute, makes Ed seem so smexy. tongue.gif

p.s. please don't double post AL 4EVER. happy.gif
JudasPriest1
I'm scared and confused... ph34r.gif blink.gif O_o ohmy.gif
Mrs Mustang
It's very cute indeed. It's no secret that I LOVE the RoyxEd pairing. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.