Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FFX Pairings!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
wolfi1412
there you go.. after VII, VIII, we got X finally!!
personally I don't like Tidus/Yuna, I like Seymour/Yuna.. much better!
Chibi Viki
i vote for others... rikkuxauron?! ahehehe, age doesn't matter, right?

i don't like yuna, i don't like tidus, and i don't like seymour (the big blue bunny in a suit). wakka and lulu are perfect together so no qualms there...

rikku is my fav... she and auron tend to pull each other every other time. tidus acts like a big brother to her and so is wakka.
MJHermi
I can't seem to vote. (sweatdrop) I didn't like Tidus and Yuna, I couldn't help but think that Wakka and Lulu don't match, but then, I also can't think of anyone else to pair! unsure.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Lulu & Wakka FOREVER~!!! XD

......this is no yoke.
tainted_roses
lolz,i havent seen one person in this topic who LIKES tidus/yuna. im a fan of the couple. i dunno why but i like them together and so do i like auron/lulu...dont ask me why, i just like them=P
Kasumi
Hm...I guess I'd go for Tidus/Rikku...

I'm surprised Rikku/Auron isn't on the list, considering how popular it is. (If there wasn't such a large age gap, I'd vote for Rikku/Auron. ^^)
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Sep 22 2004, 10:31 PM)
Hm...I guess I'd go for Tidus/Rikku...

I'm surprised Rikku/Auron isn't on the list, considering how popular it is. (If there wasn't such a large age gap, I'd vote for Rikku/Auron. ^^)

tell you a secret...
I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy X...

so sorry if I didn't put Rikku/Auron, coz I don't reallly knw who Auron is..
Omakase Shimasu
ohmy.gif You don't know who Auron is? Shame on you, wolfie! tongue.gif Auron's the guy with the red cloak, sunglasses and friggin' bad-ass sword-techniques. Um... the guy who helps Tidus out in the very beginning?
Kasumi
Auron is one of the coolest character in FFX, and probably in the entire FF series as well! (IMHO. smile.gif ) He's my second favourite character in FFX.

I don't really blame you, Wolfi, afterall, FFX wasn't all that great. (as compared to FF4, FF7 and FF8)
Omakase Shimasu
Second favorite? I guess you're all-time favorite would be Rikku, than? biggrin.gif

Hmmm... just when is Rikku supposed to appear in the game anywayz? I mean, I feel like I'm half-way through the story (Seymour fought with me to vanguish a monster ph34r.gif Man, he's strong), but still she hasn't shown up.
Kasumi
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu)
Second favorite? I guess you're all-time favorite would be Rikku, than? 

How'd you know that, Kase? biggrin.gif

Hmmm... just when is Rikku supposed to appear in the game anywayz? I mean, I feel like I'm half-way through the story (Seymour fought with me to vanguish a monster  Man, he's strong), but still she hasn't shown up.

Are you at the part where the people tried to use the machina to defeat Sin?
Omakase Shimasu
XD Is that sarcasm I hear, Kasumi? Um, a machine? O_o It's been such a long time, I can't remember. I know we had to gang up with Seymour after the land blew up...
Chibi Viki
Rikku appears waaaay before yuna does and only reunites with tidus much later on. She, her brother, and some other Al Bheds got Tidus as a prisoner when he first arrived in Spira. He only got away and was washed to shore or swam to Wakka's island.

can't remember much details... it's been a while since i've played it last.

but it's definitely Rikkuxauron for me... the guy they were supposed to pair her with in FFX-2, although was amusing at first, looked too ragged. i didn't like him at all.
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, yeah I meant when you reunite with her. rolleyes.gif My mistake.
Kasumi
but it's definitely Rikkuxauron for me... the guy they were supposed to pair her with in FFX-2, although was amusing at first, looked too ragged. i didn't like him at all.

Huh? Which guy? Not the pilot guy, right? (Didn't play too much of FFX-2...didn't like the battle system...)
wolfi1412
hm.. let me see... is it this guy?

http://c-uncut.com/media/ff10-auron.jpg

he does seems cool... but Sephiroth beats him!! (lol, why is FF7 here?)
anyways, anyone have a good fanfic about Seymour/Yuna?
AoiSora
I voted for Tidus and Yuna! they go through so much for each other! Besides I like Boyly boys with quite girls alot! ...Even though I like Strong Women and Egoistical Guys more... but anyways...

I don't like Rikku, overly genki girls annoy me, and Seymour is a blue haired, vainy freak of nature! with atobe's voice! GRR!! I hate all the characters he does! Freakin' Atobe!!!! To bad he has a really nice voice....
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 23 2004, 11:12 PM)
anyways, anyone have a good fanfic about Seymour/Yuna?

Well, I did a search just for you, wolfie and.... I got scarred for life. *bangs head against desk repeatedly* Nobody writes about this pairing except for people from AdultFanfiction.net and man!!! You can't believe how gory those pairings are. @___@ I won't go into detail but what's this about Tidus and Seymour and sex slaves???

Well, if you're still interested... I managed to find two. Just give me a holler and I'll get you that link. *stumbles off in search for sanity*
wolfi1412
oh..my..GOD!! (sorry Kase, got nothing to say except for <---those words..)

and I've checked the fanfictions.net.. not a lot... sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I guess the pairing isn't all that famous... (Although I'm sure it will be eventually. All pairings will get their time in the spotlight!) Um, maybe you should consider the AuronxRikku pairing instead? biggrin.gif I could find a considerate amount of them.
wolfi1412
I might like Auron, but not Rikku, don't really like the voice.. (no offense, it's kinda like an annoying girl's voice.. *killed by rikku fans*)
Omakase Shimasu
You did mean Yuna. *slaps self* I made a boo-boo once again... Sorry!
Chibi Viki
ahehehe... sorry guys, but rikku is my personal fav in this series and was probably the only reason why i played it to the end and even the FFX-2... i'm no yuna fan... :,3
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Guess we have them all covered than! wolfi/AoiSora = Yuna, Viki = Rikku, Kase = Lulu... OK, who's fave's Paine?
wolfi1412
well, I don't really like Yuna, I like Lulu...
Kasumi
You forgot about me! Rikku's my personal favourite!

Wow, Viki, we're pretty alike. Rikku's the only reason why I didn't give up on playing FFX.
Omakase Shimasu
T___T Sorry!!! ...this is just not my day. -___-
Kasumi
Aww... I was just kidding. sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, I didn't mean to sound so depressed. biggrin.gif It's just that I've made so many boo-boos these past few days... <__< It's kinda frustrating.
Kasumi
I know how you feel. I get frustrated with myself when I make a lot of mistakes. But everything will be alright. smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Yes, you're right of course. Always keep a positive look-out.

laugh.gif I noticed were going off-topic again.
Kasumi
laugh.gif We're horrible at keeping things on-topic. It'd be amazing if we could keep things on-topic for more than 3 posts.
wolfi1412
Off-topic's normal... I would be surprised if something went on topic all the way...

anyways, so.... um... what?
Lord Odenetheus
TIdus x Seymor...ooo...that's nice.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Creative.... Why not Auron/Tidus? Seymour's..... blue. tongue.gif
wolfi1412
no, I kinda like AuronxRikku.. ><... even though she's kinda underage..
Kasumi
Underage is not exactly the right word...But yeah, Rikku and Auron would work out great if they didn't have such a large age gap. (Sorry, Wolfi, I guess I'm just a bit too aware that the literacy test is coming up soon...>.<)
wolfi1412
?? sorry Kasumi, but I don't really get what do you mean by "sorry"... and yes, it's weird... they're like 20 years different..
Kasumi
I said sorry because...ah, never mind...

I just found out that Rikku is only 15 years old and Auron is 35 years old...Rikku's younger than I thought... (In fact, they're all younger than I expected.)
wolfi1412
they're younger than you expected? Whoa.. Auron could never get older than 35! I think..
Omakase Shimasu
Rikku's 15?? blink.gif She "developped" pretty fast... I thought she was 17/18/19...
wolfi1412
yup...
Kasumi
I thought so too. I thought Rikku would be at least 17 or 18... As for Auron, I guess it's because of the white hair and the way he acts, I always thought he was in his late 40s...
Omakase Shimasu
Me too. laugh.gif They can never get these ages right. In FFVIII none of the main characters look their ages. I mean, Seifer? 18? Na-ah. Squall? 17? Na-ah. I dunno about the guys in Japan, but the guys over here aren't as... Seifer-like when they've reached that respective age. -___- Such a shame, really. And don't even get me started about Squall. *__*
wolfi1412
Squall does looks like a highschool-type of guys
Omakase Shimasu
smile.gif Really? You're lucky. The High School types around here are... way too young. -___- I mean, they've barely reached my height and... they're just way too young. Maybe College or University students.
Kasumi
Do you mean the way Squall looks or acts? To me, Squall looks like someone in their last year of high school or already in University or College.
Omakase Shimasu
Um, looks, acts, both? I dunno... the guys over here are pretty immature about things. They don't look as cute either. tongue.gif I dunno, Squall just doesn't look his age for some weird reason~ T__T I don't know how to explain~~~

This calls for a piccie! (don't try to understand my logic, you can't)

http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/final_fan...viii/squall.jpg

EDIT: Oh drat. This is a FFX thread/poll. -____-;;
Kasumi
Yeah, most guys in high school here are pretty immature as well.

laugh.gif How often can you find a guy that's as cute as Squall?
Omakase Shimasu
Chances are less than nil. tongue.gif Just kidding. I think there would be a guy like him somewhere on this planet, but it'd take a life time (if you're lucky) to find him. *___* Wonder how his CG "actor" looks like... <__< Wait, don't respond. This is a FFX thread/poll darnit!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.