Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
ゆきえいり
Zarpia It's a flower!!!! My gorlfriend calls me that, but I haven't a clue why...But. they are beautiful pictures! I see those flowers around Gonzales.
Baka-Neko NICE!!!!!!!! I like the clousy one alot!!!!!
Kenji
Those leaves in the last photo looks like St.Paddy's leaves!!

sweety_pie
@baKa-neKoh - Wow. That looks good. Mmm.... and the clouds are pretty.

@Zarpi - The purple flowers are pretty. smile.gif

There is a bird in this pic...somewhere.

My back yard.

Tombow
@Zarpia - Beautiful close-up pictures of flowers!!
I love those purple flowers!! happy.gif

@sweety_pie - I couldn't find the brid, but I like your pictures!!
You got nice green yard!! biggrin.gif
Kenji
This toast is so yummy... I only remember to take a picture of it when its the last bite... tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

HK Style French Toast.

Two thick bread with peanut butter filling dipped into beaten egg and then fried. ^.^
Edamame
Zarpia: Lovely close-up flower photographs. The colours in the third photograph are stunning. It makes me think that I can reach my hand into the photograph and actually pick the flowers. Great shots!

Sweety: I think that I spotted the bird if I zoom in enough. (It reminds me of those Where's Waldo books.) Your backyard looks so lush and green.

Kenji: Mmmm, that French toast looks delicous. I am getting hungry just looking at it! Honk Kong food looks incredibly tasty. biggrin.gif

Here are some photographs that I took of the Basilica of Notre Dame in Montreal. I apologise for the poor colour because I couldn't take photographs with flash.

Palm Sunday
Lux perpetua
Basillica Roof
Twilightz
Wow! They're nice. The first one is the best I think. happy.gif
Zarpia
ゆきえいり - She calls you "flower", that is cute.

Kenji - Yeah, I think they are.

Tombow - I love those purple one as well <3

Edamame - Ah, thank, I'm glad you liked them a lot.
I LOVE the fist pic, it looks beautiful Edamame =D
edsgirl
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 5 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]525972[/snapback]

Very nice dearie! Do you mind if I use some of them in some photo manips?
Zarpia
Oh, please do, Rainy. I'm glad you like them^^
Tombow
@Kenji - That french toast looks and sounds yammy!! biggrin.gif

@Edamame - Those are beautiful pics!!
I love the high dome architecht!! It's beautiful!! happy.gif
ゆきえいり
Zarpia Heh he. Just found out why she calls me a flower. *shakes head*
Sweety pie I don't see a birdy...

Need to put up me in my cheer uniform!!!! With my gay coach Ryan!!!!
Chiyo
Sakura and Blessed Child

My kokeshi (think thats the name) dolls.
ゆきえいり
Chiyo That's a really good pic! Do you collect dolls?

Ryan and me!
Ryan does my hair better than me...
Just a random thing I did...
Tombow
@Chiyo - I love those Kokeshi dolls!! They are so cute!! happy.gif

@ゆきえいり - You are beautiful!! And you and Ryan look very nice friends together!! happy.gif
(BTW, you can post those on Picture thread, if you like. ^^)
ゆきえいり
^ Mmk! Thanks! happy.gif Yeah, I guess you could day that. That was the last time I ever saw him though. He moved to Dallas. =/
Carnal Malefactor
errr... Yuki... why do you have a Christmas tree up in April? blink.gif
[nevermind, I just saw the 'date taken' stamp]

She am serious dog. This is serious thread.
Zarpia
^oh my, I wouldn't want to get close to her with that face O.O

Yuki - Nice pics, I like the third one =P
Carnal Malefactor
Miyuki rules the backyard with an iron paw!
Edamame
Chiyo: Lovely photograph of your Kokeshi dolls;they look like they are in the middle of the conversation. (Your icon is great by the way. Hurrah for canon EdWin)

Yuki Eiri: Wow, you are super flexible. Are you a gymnast or a dancer perchance?

Abtruse: The expression on Miyuki's face is priceless. She looks either really serious or completly pissed.

Through the Window
Carnal Malefactor
Oooh! I love the contrast in lighting there. What time of day was this taken?
ゆきえいり
Abstruse lol. Yeah. I didn't know there was a date stamp on it though...And your dog looks like a guard dog!!!!
Zarpia Thanks. My friends dared me to go for my scorpion in jeans (very difficult), and dare devil me did. And they took a pic.
Edamame Thanks. I do proffesional cheer, witch is like gymnastics, just with stunts, jumps, and a dash of peppy (I hate the peppy). and, I've always been flexible!!!! I'll take another pic! happy.gif Oh, and I must agrre with Abstruse. Nice lighting!!!!

Ocean View

^ I like this one. The ocean is really pretty. happy.gif
Tombow
@Abstruse Eulogy - I love that pic of Miyuki!! She looks very regal. biggrin.gif

@Edamame - Another beautiful pic!! I love the way the window is framing the outside scenery!!

@ゆきえいり - That is a beautiful pic of ocean!! Very nice!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Eda: Love the difference in lighting, almost using the wall as a frame (hurrah for the canonpairing)

ゆきえいり: I really can't wait to go on holiday now

Bacon: The dog rules, this we know
ゆきえいり
Chiyo Ooh! To where?
Tombow Thanks! I really like how it hits the horizon. I just wish it were twilight though...
Zarpia
^That ocean pic is really great, if only i go out more often I could take tons of pic XD

ゆきえいり
^ I don't go out often, though. That was just on New Years. At a relatives house. Lucky them.
sweety_pie
@Kenji - That toasts looks yummy. smile.gif

@Edamame - Where's Waldo books?? laugh.gif Glad you had fun looking for the birdy.

@Void - Miyuki is adorable. She has such a serious expression on her face. I would totally be too afraid of such a big dog that looked that pissed off. laugh.gif

@Edamame - The Basilica is beautiful. The window is a great pic. also. I like the lighting too. It makes the picture rather mysterious. happy.gif

@ゆきえい - Wow. The ocean is beautiful! It looks like you are awfully close to the edge of that dock type thing. mellow.gif I mean I would be afraid of falling in.
ゆきえいり
Sweety It wasn't a dock. It was a 10" wide cement wall. I don't know why, but I wanted to walk down it. It was very cool. I almosr fell off! happy.gif
Chiyo
Couple of images I took on my ghost walk, got more but can't be arsed to post right now

Cathedral by Sun
Any Ghosts?
Tombow
@Chiyo - The cathedral illuminated by the setting sun is beautiful!! Wonderful pic!!
And, I love the pic of stone lined street!! It's sooo European!! (And, some other parts of the world.. what I mean is that it's so away from asphalt paved roads that are around me here in the U.S., and I envy you for having that in your nearby environments. ^^)
Zarpia
Chi - That cathedral look beautiful ^^
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Pictures of my humble room and my Xbox 360 wub.gif biggrin.gif Yeah. I posted some of my few FMA stuff too. And I had the FMA play on the TV while I took the picture. XD

Oh, don't mind the exercise machine. I love to use it when I can't get out. TV + Exercise Machine = Addicting. laugh.gif

*BTW, the computer I use is in the living room. My parents don't want the computer in my room because of space issues and some other stuff.

I actually promised to post this some time ago in the "What does your room look like?" thread. But I was only able to get the digicam from my parents again quite recently and only remembered to take pictures now.
Indignant Judgment
@ Ratzenheich, blink.gif Whoa, you have a huge room, nice!! happy.gif
Zarpia
You have a nice room, I like the floor =P

Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
The floor is okay. But for some reason, it seems to accumulate more dust than the flooring of the rest of the house which is marble. The bedrooms in our house all use that type of flooring/tiles, like the one my room uses.

BTW, for those who noticed in the last picture. If you look at the TV. It's my XBL gamertag, "Ratzenheich". biggrin.gif

I'll post pictures of my computer soon. XD Well, as soon as I'm able to use the digicam again.

Also, guests who go to my room always go --> " blink.gif What the..." when they see my exercise machine there which also doubles as a hanger when I don't use it. laugh.gif Don't mind the keyboard there. I've pretty much stopped playing piano a few years ago.

@ Illusionist Alchemist

My room ain't big. You should see the room of my classmates, some of them are around 2 to 3 times larger than my room. blink.gif Yeah... rich kids. But it's good NONE of them brag. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Apr 18 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]532368[/snapback]
BTW, for those who noticed in the last picture. If you look at the TV. It's my XBL gamertag, "Ratzenheich". biggrin.gif
XD I just notice that.
Indignant Judgment
@Ratzenheich, Well, if you rearranged it a bit, it would look a little bigger, although I do have to say that it is bigger than mine then laugh.gif
ゆきえいり
Chiyo It's gorgeous! I wish I could go on one of those...
Ratzenheich Nice room. Wish mine were as big. And, I wish I had it to myself instead of sharing it with my 2 little sisters. But, I likeeee your room a lot!!!!! happy.gif
Tombow
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan - Nice room!! ^^
And, you keep it clean and tidy!!
Mine is with so much more mess, with books, papers, and other stuff everywhere!! laugh.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 19 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]532362[/snapback]
You have a nice room, I like the floor =P

Parquet floorings. Same with mine here. Nice to be stepped on but not so friendly when in contact with water. Chips off quite easily when came in contact with water, not to mention termites attacks...

@Ratzenheich You put a lot of footwear's in your room!! Doesn't it smells... huh.gif
I love your bed's position. Right in the middle of the room... laugh.gif
I saw a bottle of Nestea there!! wub.gif
Nice room...and not as messy as mine... smile.gif
Chiyo
Cathedral, Again
Tombow
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 19 2007, 05:23 AM) [snapback]532591[/snapback]

@Chiyo - Nice!! Black and white photography gives very different feel to the pic from the other one!!
I like both!! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 19 2007, 04:41 AM) [snapback]532602[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 19 2007, 05:23 AM) [snapback]532591[/snapback]

@Chiyo - Nice!! Black and white photography gives very different feel to the pic from the other one!!
I like both!! biggrin.gif
I agree. Actually I like this B/W pic better.
ゆきえいり
Cathedral, Again

I like both!!
I agree. Actually I like this B/W pic better.

Yeah. I'm in total agreement! ^^

Excuse my horrible quote tags. I'm lacking in skills with them right now...dry.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 20 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]532951[/snapback]

Those moneys are huge! Just look at the ten cents and fifty cents...
Your grandpa must be your family's hero. Serving the army for WWII. smile.gif
My passed away grandpa too... he served in the police force after WWII to restore peace caused by communists.

Fat cat... XD
Zarpia
I love the flower pic <3 I'm a sucker for those.
You have a really large cat XD
ScarMySoul
@ Kenji Yeah my Grandpa was in Saipan in WW2 and afterwards he worked in a factory, but yes he's definately my hero. Him and I were very close. RIP <3

About my cat hahaha..... she had a litter of kittens and I blame the expansion of her gut on the spay lol... but yeah she weighs like 9 pounds and my vet said that its a healthy weight for a cat her size laugh.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 20 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]532984[/snapback]
@ Kenji Yeah my Grandpa was in Saipan in WW2 and afterwards he worked in a factory, but yes he's definately my hero. Him and I were very close. RIP <3

RIP?
Your grandpa has departed too?
I'm sorry sad.gif
Looks like both of us has lost our grandpa forever...

About my cat hahaha..... she had a litter of kittens and I blame the expansion of her gut on the spay lol... but yeah she weighs like 9 pounds and my vet said that its a healthy weight for a cat her size laugh.gif

Ailro's Alex is much more bigger... XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.