Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
esrz22
Ok, that plushie is officially too cute.
Tombow
@esrz22 - Nice mecha you created with Lego!! biggrin.gif

@Chiyo - That Winry plushy is so cool!! (and totally cute!!) biggrin.gif
Blitz
esrz22 - I see the little lego man in the cockpit. XD

Orange~
Zarpia
laugh.gif Cute, laughable and cute again, Blitz.
ed_drink_your_milk
Blitz-Ah, that's so cute!! I don't know why but it makes me want to hug an orange now. XD

esrz22-Those are cool! You remind me of my best friend and his legos. laugh.gif
Blitz
Orange love all around! XD

Fan
esrz22
QUOTE(Blitz @ Feb 15 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]505587[/snapback]
esrz22 - I see the little lego man in the cockpit. XD

Orange~

Nifty orange!

All the mechs have some kind of minifig in them. tongue.gif

Various people: thanks!
Kenji
Wahaha...cute orange skin.. ^.^

A photo of my local neighborhood before I am "on leave"...
The sky is so nice that time I took the photograph...

Click to view attachment

ed_drink_your_milk
^Wow, that's amazing! Really pretty! happy.gif

Blitz-I love that fan picture!!
Zarpia
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 15 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]505642[/snapback]
Wahaha...cute orange skin.. ^.^

A photo of my local neighborhood before I am "on leave"...
The sky is so nice that time I took the photograph...

Click to view attachment

Wow, that is really nice pic, makes me want to use it as my wallpaper XD
sweety_pie
@esrz - Nice legos. laugh.gif

@Blitz - Cute orange. I love the fan.

@Kenji - That is really beautiful.
Kenji
The building towards the right at the far end [not the white one...the brown one] is Malaysia's Times Square
Tombow
@Blitz - The orange pic is fun!! laugh.gif
And, the fan pic is beautiful! The use of muted colors, the shadows, the body-line to add the curved lines, and the fan as the accent, all matched nicely, IMO. very nice!! happy.gif

@Kenji - Nice skyline pic of KL!! It's beautiful!! biggrin.gif
Kenji
Last mouth-watering pic before I am on leave...
Final batch of CNY cookies~

Click to view attachment
Cornflake Cookies... my "trademark" cookies XD

Amol
@Kenji, they look delicious !
Tombow
@Kenji - They look so mmmm mmm good!!
Hope you'll have a very happy Lunar New Year!! biggrin.gif
Kenji
@Tombow Happy Chinese New Year to be exact...

Thanks for the compliment Amol and Tombow
Tombow
QUOTE(Amol @ Feb 16 2007, 05:17 AM) [snapback]505819[/snapback]
There has been a lot of talk about the latest spiderman movie ...

@Amol - Thanks for the movie pics!! I'm moving your post to Movies in '07 thread. smile.gif
(This thread here is for posting pics members took him/herself. ^^)

ETA: Moved the post. smile.gif
Amol
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 16 2007, 02:54 PM) [snapback]505820[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amol @ Feb 16 2007, 05:17 AM) [snapback]505819[/snapback]
There has been a lot of talk about the latest spiderman movie ...

@Amol - Thanks for the movie pics!! I'm moving your post to Movies in '07 thread. smile.gif
(This thread here is for posting pics members took him/herself. ^^)

I thought of posting it there , but it would make it a double post by me !
Tombow
QUOTE(Amol @ Feb 16 2007, 05:25 AM) [snapback]505821[/snapback]
I thought of posting it there , but it would make it a double post by me !

Aha, that was thoughtful of you. ^^ (I just took care of that, too. ^^)
miss0zombie102
hello people! i am new here and still getting used to this! hehe
Chiyo
Then don't post that again...its known as spam and isn't tolerated...please introduce yourself in the Newcomers thread and read the Forum Rules

Anywho back to pics: Emo Photo
Edamame
Blitz: Cute orange photgraph. The face of the orange reminds me of something out of a child's cartoon. Super cute!

Kenji: The light radiating from the sky in your photograph is so beautiful! The photograph of the cookies is making me drool. Would you mind making me a batch and sending them to my University? laugh.gif

Chiyo: Lovely photograph manipulation. I like the overall distressed look and the muted colours. There is something about that is rather distressing...I just can't place my finger on it. Great job!

Street Performers
Kenji
QUOTE(Edamame @ Feb 17 2007, 12:58 AM) [snapback]505907[/snapback]
Kenji: The light radiating from the sky in your photograph is so beautiful!

The phenomena is quite rare... and I am lucky happen to snap it up... laugh.gif

The photograph of the cookies is making me drool. Would you mind making me a batch and sending them to my University? laugh.gif

I am afraid they won't survive the harshest condition.... XD
sweety_pie
This is my makeup, and stuff.. Alot more cramped, and messy than the one I took at the X.Suite (Not really photography.)

What a cuttie!!
Tombow
@miss0zombie102 - Welcome to the board!!
As Chiyo has posted, please come to Newcomers thread and post your "hi!!" biggrin.gif

@Chiyo - I like the antique look of the frame!! Nice!! biggrin.gif

@Edamame - Beautiful background of the plaza and the city, made lively by the performers in the front!! Very nice!! biggrin.gif

@sweety_pie - That's not messy, IMO!! That's organized!! biggrin.gif
And, he is a cutie!! ^^
Blitz
Hallo, all~

Too many people....

It was packed in there.... wacko.gif

EDIT: One or two more.... XD

X marks the spot and Temporal Happiness
Tombow
@Blitz - Tar Heels are currently ranked No.2 in the nation, and that was the one of only two losses UNC had this season so far, the other one they lost to Duke, which is currently at No. 1. That must have been pretty sweet for NC State to win that one!! biggrin.gif
Back to the pics, I like Temporal Happiness. It's very humorous and sweet.
And, muted tone in X marks the spot is making the nice design of the cover and the x in the middle pops up. Very nice!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Break-Up - seeing is believeing (I'd be this sad)
ed_drink_your_milk
Blitz-*gasp* I LOVE 'X marks the spot'. wub.gif That is really amazing!!! What kinds of effects did you use on it??

Chiyo-Aww, that's cute! happy.gif
sweety_pie
@Bliyz - Beautiful pictures. Wow, alot of people!! Did your team win?

@Chi - Nice. I love the plushies!! They are adorable.
Blitz
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Feb 19 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]506952[/snapback]
Blitz-*gasp* I LOVE 'X marks the spot'. wub.gif That is really amazing!!! What kinds of effects did you use on it??

Ah, I gotta recheck my layers palette.

Okay, so I used a total of about five layers. Base on the bottom and then used a gradient map layer. Then duplicated the base and desaturated. Did something with the color balance and made the image more cyan. Then duplicated the cyan layer and used gaussian blur. Played around with blending modes. ^^

@ Sweety - Yes, NC State won!

@ Tombow - Thank you for the awesome feedback! *hugs*

Cellist~
Tombow
@Chiyo - The breakup is so cute and humorous and sad at the same time!!
You comforting Ed plushy is so cute!! biggrin.gif

@Blitz - Nice dramatic angle on Cellist~!! very effective!!
Nice job!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Great work yet again Blitz

From the artist who brought you 'The Break-up'....The Make-up
mei_tenshi
Aww~

I'm glad Ed and Winry made up. happy.gif
Tombow
@Chiyo - Ah, that's better!! ^^ Glad they are back together again!! biggrin.gif
Edamame
Blitz: Interesting photograph of the cellist figurine. Lovely work!

Chiyo: Cute photograph! Happy couples make my day better.

Gah, I really need to learn how to use my layering tool better in photoshop...
Razzy
Blitz- Great job with "Cellist~" smile.gif

Chiyo

Where do you get inspiration Blitz?
Blitz
^ I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. XD

Browsing through other people's galleries usually gives me an idea of what people think is "interesting". I don't really know, but when I see something "normal" that we don't really pay attention to (like the electrical access box), I kinda randomly take a picture of it. Same with the x's at the gas station. Usually, pictures I don't plan come out the best.

EDIT: ~Blue
Kaien
Some nice weather finally so I pulled the Fullmetal out of the garage and snapped a few pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

and I made something a little special because I felt like it today. happy.gif

Click to view attachment
Tombow
QUOTE(Blitz @ Feb 20 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]507482[/snapback]
EDIT: ~Blue
@Blitz - Oh, stairway to the heaven!! biggrin.gif Nice!! ^^

@Kaien - Nice shots!! I like Fullmetal special edition!! It matches the color of Ed's coat!! laugh.gif
Kenji
@Kaien Why not you make a vinyl of FMA and apply it on the body of your Altezza Lexus IS300 With Ed on the left side and Al at the right side and a FMA logo on the hood... XD laugh.gif

So you have ditched away your grill...for extra air intake for your turbo...? laugh.gif
Thats a nice engine bay... The engine is a V6 or Inline-6? If my memory serves me right..it is a Inline-6 engine...right?
Chiyo
Blitz - Thanks for telling me, and thats a good use of tone in Blue
Kaien
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 22 2007, 03:16 AM) [snapback]508152[/snapback]
@Kaien Why not you make a vinyl of FMA and apply it on the body of your Altezza Lexus IS300 With Ed on the left side and Al at the right side and a FMA logo on the hood... XD laugh.gif

So you have ditched away your grill...for extra air intake for your turbo...? laugh.gif
Thats a nice engine bay... The engine is a V6 or Inline-6? If my memory serves me right..it is a Inline-6 engine...right?

Yessir, inline-6. It's too bad automakers aren't making the inline-6s anymore with the exception of BMW. The 2JZ and RB26 were some of the best engines ever built.

I have a new grill that I really need to get around to putting in. lol I'm getting a few new pieces painted right now so I'm just waiting till those are done.

I like your graphics scheme idea. I really need to come up with something new. happy.gif For starters, I'm getting a few vinyl flamels cut out. I've got a few ideas floating through my head; kind of spinning off of your idea, have an array with the flamel in the middle and Ed and Al on each side. The problem with complex vinyl is it's hard to put on and once you put it on, you want to leave it and that is bad for the paint. I like the idea though. Themed cars are always fun to build. happy.gif
Edamame
Blitz: Your latest photography is beautiful. I especially like the blue fliter tones. It gives the picture a very calm and soothing quality.

Kaien: Nice car! (I would wish for a nice car like that...if I knew that I wouldn't crash it backing out of the drive-way.) I hope that you take more pictures when your done detailing/customising it!
Chiyo
They're sick of me in the photo's thread, so I cam-whore here bwahaha

(and well it supposed to be artistic)
Kenji
QUOTE(Kaien @ Feb 23 2007, 02:52 AM) [snapback]508244[/snapback]
Yes sir, inline-6. It's too bad automakers aren't making the inline-6s anymore with the exception of BMW. The 2JZ and RB26 were some of the best engines ever built.

I-6 engines are very high rev-ing and have a bad fuel economy[mpg]...That's why most automakers ditch I-6 engines and favour for V6...

I have a new grill that I really need to get around to putting in. lol I'm getting a few new pieces painted right now so I'm just waiting till those are done.
Can't wait to see how the car looks like when it is done... wub.gif

I like your graphics scheme idea. I really need to come up with something new. happy.gif For starters, I'm getting a few vinyl flamels cut out. I've got a few ideas floating through my head; kind of spinning off of your idea, have an array with the flamel in the middle and Ed and Al on each side. The problem with complex vinyl is it's hard to put on and once you put it on, you want to leave it and that is bad for the paint. I like the idea though. Themed cars are always fun to build. happy.gif

If vinyls are damaging, why not you try airbrush?
Perhaps asking permission from FUNimation will have the whole project done for free! laugh.gif
sweety_pie
@Chiyo - You are a genius. "The Make-up" is adorable.
Also your hair kinda looks purple, in that last pic.

@Kaien - That last one "Fullmetal IS 300 & Fullmetal Alchemist"... That is great.
I love your car. Will you sell it too me?

@Blitz - Yay for NC State!!
Wow. beautiful. I love "Blue".
And what is a Cellist?

----

Aww.. cutey.

Rags X Cookie.

He is licking the cat, not attacking her... I hope...
Also sorry for the mess. A lot of people in my grandparents house at one time, makes a big mess.
Tombow
@Chiyo - You have such a natural beauty!! Beautiful skin, beautiful lips, beautiful hair... and you are so natural in front of camera!! I enjoy your pics!! Keep up!! ^^

@sweety_pie - Cute baby!! And a cute doggie/kitty pic!! Is there another kitty behind in that picture also??
And, Cellist is someone who plays Cello, which is like an oversized violin. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.