Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
mei_tenshi
The quality's not that great (webcam) and the color's off, but um...meet Doug. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
~*(Jaded)*~
@What, no bacon?: Those would be so much better if the telephone wires weren't in the way. sad.gif

Edit: he he what a cute pumkin mei_tenshi!^^
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 12 2005, 10:18 PM) [snapback]313555[/snapback]

@What, no bacon?: Those would be so much better if the telephone wires weren't in the way. sad.gif

The telephone lines look perfectly fine in the picture! They add a sense of that 'impending doom'. It also adds a realistic feature to the picture.

@mei- laugh.gif What's that pipe cleaner on his back for?
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 12 2005, 08:18 PM) [snapback]313555[/snapback]

Edit: he he what a cute pumkin mei_tenshi!^^

Thank you! happy.gif

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Nov 12 2005, 08:23 PM) [snapback]313560[/snapback]

@mei- laugh.gif What's that pipe cleaner on his back for?[/color]

Isn't it obvious? Doug grew a tail! XD
Carnal Malefactor
Miyuki

...good a time as any. biggrin.gif
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 12 2005, 11:45 PM) [snapback]313600[/snapback]

*cute image of Miyuki*

...good a time as any. biggrin.gif

Is it just me or does it look like she's giving you a "What the hell are you doing now?" stare? laugh.gif

@mei- 'Course, a tail! That makes perfect sense? biggrin.gif
Zarpia
mei_tenshi - ohmy.gif I want one!!
Martel
I get to travel alot of places and I always love to take a few pictures. So here ya go! These are from my last trip to Yellowstone National Park

Image 1

Image 2

Please link images that are especially large. Just apologizing for them won't automatically change the codings for you. >P
~*(Jaded)*~
ohmy.gif Wow, what beautiful scenery! Makes you wish you were there. And could you maybe make them links instead?^^; They're very large.
mei_tenshi
Nice HUGE pictures. ohmy.gif
Martel
Lol sorry about that. I thought they were the resized ones but I guess not :sweatsrop: Decided to get rid of those for now
~*(Jaded)*~
Aw, but they were so nice. sad.gif
Martel
The grand titons

Near Yellowstone

My favorite sunset

There we go! Sorry about that. I think I made em a bit smaller too
Carnal Malefactor
Anyone know how to produce good quality pics of the nighttime sky? I tried getting some shots of the full moon the other night, but they turned out rather poorly.
Chiyo
Here is a picture of my Uni town (much prettier then my home town). This pics should prove just how bright England actually is. I walk past this view each and everyday

Lincoln

And so you know, the cathedral is where they filmed some of the Da Vinci Code
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 21 2005, 05:28 PM) [snapback]318001[/snapback]

Here is a picture of my Uni town (much prettier then my home town). This pics should prove just how bright England actually is. I walk past this view each and everyday

Lincoln

That picture just screams out England laugh.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Nov 21 2005, 11:34 PM) [snapback]318003[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 21 2005, 05:28 PM) [snapback]318001[/snapback]

Lincoln

That picture just screams out England laugh.gif

I'll have you know it's changed a lot since this picture was taken....it gets darker much earlier now ohmy.gif

Anyhow, I have a pic of home as well, it was actually a sunny day but this was in shade

English Countryside Home
Home *sigh*
Lobotomized Spleen
wub.gif I love looking at nice pictures.

Here's some of my photography.
I haven't really been able to get anyone who's into photography to tell me what they think about my pictures, so constructive criticism is very welcome. smile.gif

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Lobotomized Spleen @ Nov 21 2005, 08:02 PM) [snapback]318063[/snapback]

wub.gif I love looking at nice pictures.

Here's some of my photography.
I haven't really been able to get anyone who's into photography to tell me what they think about my pictures, so constructive criticism is very welcome. smile.gif

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

*Jaw drops* What kind of camera do you use?
The pictures with the snow were amazing. In the first one when it was loading I thought the sky was the sea or ocean. The blue just engulfed the whole scenary. The railroad tracks brought a nice sense of realism and beauty at the same time. The one with the guitar was also great. The black and white made the guitar stick out and it catches your eye quickly. Who's the kid in the last one?
Lobotomized Spleen
Thank yooou.

1-4 were taken with my mom's digital camera. Since it isn't mine I have no idea what it is, sorry.
All the others except 8 were taken with my FlatFoto 3.0-Megapixel.
I have no idea what 8 was taken with, haha. That kid is my little brother, James. happy.gif
Elderberry
@Spleen-san: Lovely photos~! ohmy.gif

Eh....well, here are a couple of photos from my random scramble last night....smile.gif;;

Sunset-ishy Photo A
Sunset-ishy Photo B

(My camera isn't that great, so I sort of Photoshopped the images a bit in an attempt to drag out their colors more clearly...>D||)
darkangelslayer
So I was walking around aimlessly outside just now when I noticed this single flower all by its lonesome self. I don't know the name of the flower so anyone does, I'd love to know, thanks.

Flower picture 1
Flower picture 2
Elderberry
Both photos look pretty nice. happy.gif

I think it's a hibiscus... ohmy.gif
animefreak_zzz
yeap...it is a hibiscus..
malaysia's national flower...
available in many different colours..
orange, pink, red, white.. laugh.gif
darkangelslayer
So what's up with me and flowers lately?

Oh, thanks EKE and animefreak_zzz.

I don't the name of this one either rolleyes.gif. It reminds me of a starfish...
DustStorm
When I was in 5th grade I went on a fieldtrip to Science Camp.

Science Camp pic 1

Science Camp pic 2 I took this picture at the wrong angle of the lake. dry.gif

zombie
2 big

*moves another post*
Prinz_Zoisit
hi, here are some pic i made today in Berlin.... it's snowing.........

it can't be "by chance" that it's snowing on the 2nd christmas day..........-_______-

Schnee1
Schnee2
Schnee3

Merry Christmas to you all!!^^
DustStorm
Icky Weather

Here's a pic I took of the sky 2 months ago. It's been raining alot down here, and the clouds are scary. unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I took this at Sea World when I was 14.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Jan 3 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]336758[/snapback]

I took this at Sea World when I was 14.

Awe that is a nice shot!
smile.gif
Ichigo no Aku
Wow, all you guys take such nice picture smile.gif
Unfortunately my pictures suck since eke says so I can't seem to keep my hands still when photographing. sleep.gif

A friend and I took some photos of Vegas though... I'd link to them except the pictures are on her camera and she's too lazy to upload them biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
My Christmas Tree in all of its crappy glory.

My Kicthen: where my brother, mom and I cook. No one else really uses it aside from my dad who makes ramen and my lil bro who makes Ellio's.
Riza Babe
IPB Image

Me with wet hair^^

IPB Image

IPB Image
Dry hair!
tigerscar
I took a picture of my Hamster, Brownie. Isn't she cute? wub.gif

DustStorm
Awe, Brownie looks so cute wub.gif . Here's a picture of my Hamster, Blankity.
Elderberry
I'm going to just assume that one of you is currently over at the other's house or something. XD Nice hamster-ishys, you two. happy.gif

So, while we're on the subject of rodents...ohmy.gif
IPB Image
(Disclaimer: The photo was taken by my brother, not me...)
Slashrose1010
Hehe, nice pics RizaBabe :3 I think I prefer dry hair, though.

D: That rodent is so cute, EKE. Can I pet it?
DustStorm
Awe, cute rodent. wub.gif
@EKE: Is it a he or a she?
darkangelslayer
So while on the way to pick up my brother from his bus stop I spotted this cute garden snake. I raced home (on my bike) and came back to take some pictures. I had a lot of close-ups but my camera sucks so I'll just show the best ones.

Aww, such a cute widdle schnake.
Can I keep it?
Last one, I promise.

It was in the middle of the road so I picked it up and settled it in the bushes so it wouldn't get run over. It's too bad I couldn't get any pictures of its tongue when I got a little too close laugh.gif .
Zarpia
laugh.gif so cute, I want one T__T
E_D_S_G_I_R_L
These kinda suck but theyre the only pic's I have.
Zarpia
O.o this thread was made to show off the pictures YOU have taken

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 1 2005, 07:09 PM) [snapback]307918[/snapback]

I don't know if there are any others here who enjoy taking pics, but I figured since the other picture thread was mainly for people posting pics of themselves, I'd start a separate one for photos taken of other things by forum members.

Ailuro
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Jan 19 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]340297[/snapback]

So while on the way to pick up my brother from his bus stop I spotted this cute garden snake. I raced home (on my bike) and came back to take some pictures. I had a lot of close-ups but my camera sucks so I'll just show the best ones.

Aww, such a cute widdle schnake.
Can I keep it?
Last one, I promise.

It was in the middle of the road so I picked it up and settled it in the bushes so it wouldn't get run over. It's too bad I couldn't get any pictures of its tongue when I got a little too close laugh.gif .

Aww~ A Garter Snake~~ =D I want one!
Chiyo
Aww, I want one too, so lucky you get things like that in the wild. The scariest thing I have to face is rabbid.....sparrows.

Anyhow, some pics of the area around my home (as in home home, not here at Uni).

Chi's Home

Chi's Home 2

It was far sunnier then it looks, and thats woods in the distance if you can't tell.
mei_tenshi
Neat! It looks like one can do a good bit of exploring around your home, Chiyo! ohmy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@Chi: It looks very foresty...like back when I lived in Montana. Wait...are you from Montana?!?!? ohmy.gif

@EKE: The little mouse is soooo cute! I want one!!!! AWWW!!! just look at it's nose!
Chiyo
No no, what you are seeing is pure English countryside....and yes Mei the woods are fun to explore biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Where I live.

More like close to where I live. Where I live isn't much different. tongue.gif Extra for more brown, more sand, and more tumbleweed.
Slashrose1010
Here are some of my thrown pots that I did in art. They would have been way better *the glazing at least* if I had more time to do it, but I was very pressed for time.

[attachmentid=3759]

[attachmentid=3760]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.