Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Chiyo)
For the love of God popo step away from wikipedia!

You make it sound as if I live on Wiki. I only use it to help others, honest.

QUOTE(Void)
Heh. I found a turtle crossing the road here. I picked it up and brought it home into my backyard.

No picies? I am disappointed.
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 19 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]423336[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo)
For the love of God popo step away from wikipedia!

You make it sound as if I live on Wiki. I only use it to help others, honest.

Actually as an aside....don't use wikipedia as 'fact' ....
Popogeejo
QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 19 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]423383[/snapback]

WAIT A GOSH DARN SECOND! Are you implying that an encyclopedia editable by the public may contain more bias than FOXnews?
Surely that must be worng, I mean it's not like in the Chairman Mao article thy make no mention of the million he accidently killed...oh wait.
I know you have to take the info with quite a large pinch of salt but Wiki is, as far as I know, still the largest source of infomation on the web. Unitll "they" put up a more balanced Encyclopedia Wiki will suffice,
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jul 19 2006, 05:51 PM) [snapback]423392[/snapback]

QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 19 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]423383[/snapback]

WAIT A GOSH DARN SECOND! Are you implying that an encyclopedia may contain more bias than FOXnews?
Surely that must be worng, I mean it's not like in the Chairman Mao article thy make no mention of the million he accidently killed...oh wait.
I know you have to take the info with quite a large pinch of salt but Wiki is, as far as I know, still the largest source of infomation on the web. Unitll "they" put up a more balanced Encyclopedia Wiki will suffice,

aye but it hurts me to see people use wikipedia for certain areas....especially when in certain areas there are reputed sources....
Toby-Chan
Here is some video photography made in a little under an hour. (I have permission to show it) My cousins just... improvised this whole thing.

Warning- This movie makes no sense. To anyone.

"The Story of the Movie of the Movie of the Story" (Their title, not mine.)

Personal favorite bit- "I'm Norwegian!" *Smack*
Ailuro
I wish I had younger cousins. sad.gif
Yours are extremely cute, almost too cute.
AlphonseRules
Actually kittygirls was right. laugh.gif

Click Here

Nia
^^' ah... Pigeons
Edamame
Toby-chan, your little cousins are so cute. I love making little improvised movies like that..if only my little brother would ever act in one.

Galorfinde: Thank you for the comments. The peach/nectarine picture is really bizzare, but I like it. Now I have this undying craving for fruit but I can't find any in my house.
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jul 19 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]423311[/snapback]

I just took another pic, now you guess what it is. I think it looks gross laugh.gif
IPB Image

-gasp- It looks like a peach! laugh.gif
carma
I took these last summer. The first one is with fill flash and the second is regular flash.
IPB Image

IPB Image
Edamame
I love the colours of the sunset in the first picture that you took with the flash on; it looks very serene.
Galorfilinde
@ carma - The sky is so beautiful! I like the second one better, with the regular flash. It has a more dramatically effect, and I like it that you can only see the silhouettes of the trees.

Oh yeah, about my pic: it was a peach tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
A bunny wandered into my backyard yesterday morning, but I wasn't able to catch a picture of it before I lost sight of it--only to find it in the area of grass along the side of the house later that afternoon. Too bad it's probably someone's pet, else I would've kept it even with my mom's "no". (I apologize that some of the photos are blurry...)

Bunny!
One small step for man...
...one giant leap for bunnykind!
It's a jungle out there! (We've relocated to the front yard, now.)
Hide and Seek
Just chillin'
Edamame
Very cute pictures Mei! The first one is a really nice shot. I wish that animals would stay still enough for me when I want to take pictures.
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image

mei_tenshi
Pfft. When has Elmer Fudd ever shot the bunny? rolleyes.gif

Edamame: That was a lucky shot. The camera was set for "Kids & Pets," so it might've helped. happy.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jul 26 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]425920[/snapback]

Pfft. When has Elmer Fudd ever shot the bunny? rolleyes.gif

Once, atleast.
mei_tenshi
That is no true Fudd, but a knockoff--that rabbit, too! The real Bugs Bunny would never have suffered a wound like that. *in denial*
Chiyo
See, I was going to be all clever and mention Family Guy but no....popo gets in there with the actual scene!

That rabbit is such a nice colour, nice shots of it too mei

MeLRizA
Here's a picture of water lily which I took 2 years ago at a Thailand temple.. Isn't it beautiful? Aww..

Warning : BIG image!!
Edamame
That picture is gorgeous Melriza. The solitary flower is so beautiful and the picture is so serene. Now I have the desire to visit Thailand.
Penelopa the Pegasus
Yes, I know that it's destroyed a lot. But I carry in anywhere I go ;_;
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29756792/

That WAS my mate, friend, we great understood ourselves, liked - maybe even loved each other... And now... He's sold. Even his ex-owners don't know where did he go... I dont even know does he still live... ;_; I miss you so much my love... ;~; I know quality is crappy, but i non stop carry this in my purse, take everywhere, just can't stop looking... ;.;
sen ed
@mei tenshi
Nice pictures of the rabbit. It was definately somone's pet; some idiot probably let it go thinking it could fend for itself. But yeah, nice pictures.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(sen ed @ Jul 27 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]426263[/snapback]

@mei tenshi
Nice pictures of the rabbit. It was definately somone's pet; some idiot probably let it go thinking it could fend for itself. But yeah, nice pictures.

What? You're saying rabbits can't fend for themselves? Haven't you ever seen Monty Python & the Holy Grail?
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Void @ Jul 27 2006, 11:29 AM) [snapback]426264[/snapback]
@mei tenshi
What? You're saying rabbits can't fend for themselves? Haven't you ever seen Monty Python & the Holy Grail?
Oddly enough, that rabbit seems to be doing fine on its own. It still hangs around the house, eating the grass and bounding across the yard quite lively-like when it's not too hot out. (Otherwise, it keeps to the shade.)

MeLRizA: The flower's pretty! ohmy.gif The petals are so clean and neat-looking...

Penelopa the Pegasus: Ooh, nice! What's his name?
Penelopa the Pegasus
#Mei: His name was Niger... Ahh, last time I've seen him two years ago... ;_____;
cksdayoff
dunno what this thing is, but I found it crawling on my wall...looks like its a half tick, half scorpion combo for the win
Ailuro
It's called a Pseudoscorpion.
cksdayoff
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 27 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]426385[/snapback]

It's called a Pseudoscorpion.

ahhh, thanks. Good to know they are rather harmless as I was beginning to freak out (as this was the 3rd one I found in my house in 2 days)..
Toby-Chan
Is that really what it's called?

Dude, it should mate with the thing that bit me (See a couple pages back) and make a superfreaky bug.
sen ed
QUOTE(Void @ Jul 27 2006, 11:29 AM) [snapback]426264[/snapback]

@mei tenshi

No, I'm saying that domestic rabbits don't know how to fend for themselves.
Packy
sunrise - Took that when I stayed up all night

Sasha sleeping under the desk - She tends to sleep under there alot lately o_o

Sasha in her bed - She's so cute when she's asleep...
Chiyo
'In an English country garden'

English Rose - but it isn't me laugh.gif

Blurry Berries - give them a few days and they'll be black

Lavendar - They smell beautiful, but you can't get too close as they are covered in bumble bees.
Edamame
Pack: Lovely picture of the sunset. Your dog is adorable.

Chiyo: The blue-berry picture is making me so hungry right now. blink.gif

I took this at a little pond by my home. I played around with coloured filteres
Flowers
Chiyo
Wow, thats a really bright flower pic.

I forgot to say, nice sunset Pack, love the tree outlines
Water Achemist
I found this weirdo thing on a flag in my front yard... It was there for about three days, then it disappeared. The thing that scares me is I'm not sure where it is now... ph34r.gif

Toby-Chan
Looks like a Cicada.

PS- try either resizing or cropping your photos just a tad. Kay? <3
Packy
IPB Image

Protective of the shoe, no?
Chiyo
Couple of weeks ago I had a fun time visiting places, and I finally got some pics sorted, so here they are.

Knight - love a man in tin

One side - of Warwick Castle

t'Other - side, more of an outline

Trebuchet - or big thing that throws things

Waterfall - did I fool you?

Jousting - a short video

Fishy - taken at the Sea Life Centre
Edamame
Chiyo: Lovely pictures of Warwick Castle! (Britain is home to some really picturesque castles.) The jousting video is great as is the picture of the trebuchet. It reminds me of a Renaissance festival I went to last year.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Aug 21 2006, 03:53 AM) [snapback]435250[/snapback]

Couple of weeks ago I had a fun time visiting places, and I finally got some pics sorted, so here they are.

Knight - love a man in tin

One side - of Warwick Castle

t'Other - side, more of an outline

Trebuchet - or big thing that throws things

Waterfall - did I fool you?

Jousting - a short video

Fishy - taken at the Sea Life Centre

Wow pretty Picture laugh.gif and oh um...video...
Quistis88
You take such great pictures, Chiyo. You are very lucky to be able to see such wonderful sights as well. smile.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Edamame @ Aug 21 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]435300[/snapback]

Chiyo: Lovely pictures of Warwick Castle! (Britain is home to some really picturesque castles.) The jousting video is great as is the picture of the trebuchet. It reminds me of a Renaissance festival I went to last year.

Oh where did you go to see that? We have a castle in my home town too, not far from Warwick, but not as pretty.

Thanks Greeny

And thanks Quis, I know some people in America land like to see these pics...hence why I post them
Grave_Alchemist
picture of cosplay inuyasha
Carnal Malefactor
ZOMG 2-headed dog!
Sharingan Serpent
Awww I love dogs :wuv:
Edamame
Heh heh, great picture Void. All families should own a special two-headed dog. tongue.gif

Grave Alchemist: I have to say that is one of the better Inu Yasha cosplayers out there. His eyes creep me out for some reason.

I was in Spain studying for a while and took a few weekend trips when I wasn't attending school. It is such a beautiful country and it was incredible to see sites like this while driving through the mountains.

Dawn

Ocean View
Chiyo
Lovely shots there Edamame, its can be hard to find large areas of greenery like that...and that sea looks so inviting, especially when you see UK shores
Grave_Alchemist
QUOTE(Edamame @ Aug 24 2006, 08:29 AM) [snapback]436594[/snapback]

Heh heh, great picture Void. All families should own a special two-headed dog. tongue.gif

Grave Alchemist: I have to say that is one of the better Inu Yasha cosplayers out there. His eyes creep me out for some reason.

I was in Spain studying for a while and took a few weekend trips when I wasn't attending school. It is such a beautiful country and it was incredible to see sites like this while driving through the mountains.

Dawn

Ocean View
um thanks I took it at a convention smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.