Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are nice screensavers!! ^^
And, nice pics of Chicago Bike Road and Boats!!
(I like boats!! Too bad I get seasick!!! >.<)
~*Tombow: Thanks happy.gif!! Aww, I'm sorry. When I was younger I felt like that when on boats. But not anymore. I usually just look at the sky, or talk to my friends. And, that keeps my mind off of the boat rocking back, and forth wink.gif.
--
I like this one the most. smile.gif

~*Quis: Thanks, I like that one a lot too happy.gif!!
--
Chicago Lake Side

Chicago Lake #1 [was inside a boat taking this pic]

Chicago Lake #2 [same with the #1 pic]
Tombow
@Quisty - Nice black & white pic of the girl!!
I love the innocent pose and expression! Very refreshing pic!! happy.gif
And, a beautiful pic of the table decorations at the graduation banquet!!
I love that "criss cross" feature in this pic! It's giving wonderful effects. Very lovely!! ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - These Chicago lake pics are beautiful!! I love the combination of nice water scene against the city buildings in the back!! They all came out nice!!
And, thanks for the nice advise for the seasickness!! Next time when I'm on a boat I will try looking at the sky!! ^^
ScarMySoul
Bumblebee 1

Bumblebee 2

Cats
Carnal Malefactor
Here's the turtle I caught [then released] today.

And here's Miyuki trying to play with it...

Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Transformer!! laugh.gif Neado!! ^^
And, I love the pic of kitties!! Sooo cute!! happy.gif

@Abstruse Eulogy - That turtle is beautiful!!!
I'm so glad you released it back to the wild!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Nice turtle pics.

Quis, that was such a pretty image, beautiful capture

Scar, your cat looks as if its laughing at me
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*ScarMySoul: tongue.gif That Transformer is cool. Where did you buy it at?
--
Sorry it took so long to show you my pictures. Its just my memory stick wasn't downloading right. So I decided to see if it worked on my mom's desktop, and its working now. So here they are:
Tree #1

Tree #2

Tree/Sky #1

Tree/Sky #2

Tree #3

Bush

(Took those all in front of my house happy.gif.)

Candies

My dad's mint jar xD

(Took the first picture at the picnic. I thought it would be a cool idea to get a close up of the ring-pops tongue.gif. The second picture I took in my dad's office.)

Ferris Wheel

(That was taken at the festival I went to with my mom, brother, and dad. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the rides, and stuff. Cause everything started to look blurry on my camera.)
Twilightz
Oh my, lovely pics, ~Edward~Elric~Fan~! happy.gif You have skills. ^^

These are some of the pictures I took in the afternoon. It rained the whole day. D:

Cloud.

Clouds.

Another cloud.

And more clouds.
Tombow
Lots of more pics!! ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You have nice trees and a bush!! I like the combination of the tree and the sky!! ^6
And the candie pics are mmm tempting!! XDD
And, the Ferris Wheel pic came out nice!! Very pretty!! I like it!! happy.gif

@Twilightz - Nice collection of pics of clouds!!
Each one is nice, but I like the last one the most!!
It's very dramatic!! Very nice!! happy.gif
Sendeshi
Here are some pictures of me if you want to see smile.gif

they are on my myspace - www.myspace.com/firstchanceforalastgoodby

I took this one about a year ago (I'm 16 now)

and this one is from about 3 years ago

smile.gif
Tombow
@Sendeshi - You look very nice!! biggrin.gif
Since they are picture of yourself, you like, you can post them on Picture thread. smile.gif

Also, if you like, please stop by and post your "hi" on our Newcomers thread also!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Heh, emo kids rule at taking their own pics.

I did have a couple of cloud pictures, but I'd hate to flog a dead horse (the others posted are pretty btw) so for now

Clover
Wearing It
To Amuse You
Kenji
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 4 2007, 01:30 PM) [snapback]558626[/snapback]

TRANSFORMERS!!
Edamame
Damn, I haven't been to this thread let alone this forum for ages. I have been studying in Spain for the past semester, and I haven't been able to sit down and play around with my computer for extended periods of time. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great summer and here are some photographs that I took abroad (Wow, did I really take 2,000 photographs?):

Bailamos: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...current=174.jpg
Ave Maria: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...current=148.jpg
Chocolate y churros: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...current=066.jpg
Driving By: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...current=132.jpg
( A crap load more to follow)

ScarMySoul: The photograph of your two cats is so sweet. (Transformers!! I still need to see the movie. All my guy friends are urging me to go.)

Edward~Elric~Fan: I really like your photographs of the trees in front of your house. The trees in Tree and Sky 1 look like a picture frame that frames the sky.

Twilightz: Your cloud photographs are gorgeous. I especially like the first one with the sunlight filtiring through the crevices in the clouds. Great contrast of colours!

Sendeshi: I really like your self-potraits. Welcome to the board.

Chiyo: That is a lovely self-potrait of you wearing your clover necklace; great job with lighting. Congragulations on your graduation from University! (The Love Handle disclaimer is hilarious by the way.)
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Oh my, lovely pics, ~Edward~Elric~Fan~! happy.gif You have skills. ^^
~*Twilightz: Thanks, I think I take pictures of the trees, and skies really well laugh.gif. I also like all of your cloud pictures. They all look like they are painted!! Nice job, there awesome biggrin.gif!!
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You have nice trees and a bush!! I like the combination of the tree and the sky!! ^6
And the candie pics are mmm tempting!! XDD
And, the Ferris Wheel pic came out nice!! Very pretty!! I like it!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thank you very much happy.gif!! I thought the skies, and trees looked pretty nice that day. Also I thought it was a funny idea to show you pictures of the candy tongue.gif. The Ferris Wheel pictures that I took didn't really come out as good as this one. Cause it kept turning out blurry. I even changed the camera's focus but it didn't help.

--
~*Sendeshi: Those are great pictures of yourself. I think you should also post them in the Picture Thread [as Tombow said]. Here you can post other things like the sky, trees, buildings, your house etc..
--
~*Chiyo: ohmy.gif That necklace is beautiful. I'm jealous, especially cause it has a green clover in it. Where did you buy it?
--
Edward~Elric~Fan: I really like your photographs of the trees in front of your house. The trees in Tree and Sky 1 look like a picture frame that frames the sky.

~*Edamame: Thank you a lot!! Welcome back to the forums, and the Photography Thread happy.gif!! Those are wonderful pictures of Spain! I love the last one the most, it kinda looks like it would be out of a picture book. Can't wait to see your other pictures, and good luck with your studies.

EDIT:
A Rain Puddle

Wet Car

HUGE Tree xD

Houses/Trees

A Lonely Flower

A Forest xD

An Old Light

Orange Flower

(Took all these pictures at my grandmas house. Since I will be here for a while, maybe I can get some more pictures when it stops raining.)
Carnal Malefactor
ZOMG! ohmy.gif

Look who I found crawling around my printer!

It's a tiny little frog! Emphasis on 'tiny'

Envy's lil' miniskirt
That frog is tiny! ohmy.gif
I hope you found a nice place to set it free..........away from Miyuki that is.

Well you've all heard about me talk about my pet spider Lottie. I finally got a decent picture of her and her egg sac.

I'll have to be sneaky about taking the sac away from her. I nudged her with some forceps and I though she was going to rip my arm off. I'll wait until she's asleep.

ScarMySoul
Cat in the box
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 11 2007, 12:18 AM) [snapback]561072[/snapback]

Hey, that's my cat! ohmy.gif

You give her back right now! mad.gif
Seriously, I have a black cat who loves to sit in boxes.
Tombow
Oh my, many more pics!! biggrin.gif

@Edamame - Welcome back!! You were studying in Spain for the semester??
No I haven't seen you for a while!! Nice to have you back!! ^^
I love those overseas pics!! Especially, that beautiful pic of Bailamos!!
Those traditional costumes are breathtaking!!
Can't wait to see more of your overseas pics!! happy.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - More nice pics from your grandma's place!!
I love th epics of those big trees!! Some of them are HUGE!!
And, I like the pic of Old Light, and the Lonly Flower!! They have nice feels to them. ^^
Hope to see more of your pics from your grandma's place!! happy.gif

@Abstruse Eulogy - That's a cute froggy!! Hope it got away safely!! ^^

@Mini-san - That's an awesome pic of your "mama" spider!!
Hope you can take her egg sack safely.. ^^

@ScarMySoul - Haha, yap, cats like doing that don't they?? biggrin.gif
That is anotther beautiful pic of Bageetah!! ^^
ScarMySoul
@ Mini ohmy.gif too bad my cat is a male.... lol if my cat was taken away, I'd be so beside myself I would know what to do... laugh.gif

@ Tombow hahaha they sure do, what's even better is when he's curled up in that little box and his fat is rolled over the sides. That's even more priceless laugh.gif
Kenji
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 11 2007, 03:18 PM) [snapback]561072[/snapback]

May I offer you $130 for that? tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
That's an expensive meal right there.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*Evny's lil' miniskirt: Wow, that spider is huge. I don't like spiders much, but it kinda looks cool since it has that red spot on its chest. So are you trying to take the eggs away from the mother cause she might eat them? [at least thats what my brother told me tongue.gif]
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - More nice pics from your grandma's place!!
I love th epics of those big trees!! Some of them are HUGE!!
And, I like the pic of Old Light, and the Lonly Flower!! They have nice feels to them. ^^
Hope to see more of your pics from your grandma's place!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thanks biggrin.gif, in a way when I come to my grandmas house it feels like I am in a forest. Cause theres tons of big trees all around, and lots of greenery everywhere I look. My grandma actually planted my trees, at my house, and now there huge. I thought in a way it would be funny to post those last 2 as that cause I don't do that much. It actually came out better than I would've thought. Only if I knew how to get the picture [Old Light] in black & white.
--
~*ScarMySoul: Aww, your kitty is so adorable, and hilarious to do that. Actually my boy Tabby cat, Jamie did that about 2 weeks ago. Since we left a shoe box on the table he decided to make it his sleeping bed laugh.gif.
--
Sky #1

Sky #2

Sky #3
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Kenji @ Jul 11 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]561133[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Never!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Jul 11 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]561277[/snapback]
~*Evny's lil mini skirt: Wow, that spider is huge. I don't like spiders much, but it kinda looks cool since it has that red spot on its chest. So are you trying to take the eggs away from the mother cause she might eat them? [at least thats what my brother told me tongue.gif]

No, I took it away from her because I don't want the pitter patter of about 200+ baby black widow feet around my house.

Spiders usually don't eat their egg sacs but they can eat the babies once they hatch. Spiders are cannibals.

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 11 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]561304[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Never!

He's at least worth $230. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I guess my super-funny awesome joke went over everyone's head... dry.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Everybody, look at RoRo, he needs some attenshun. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I only seek attention from one person here. The rest of you can go screw yourselves. tongue.gif
Edamame
Edward~Elric~Fan: I really like your photographs that you took at your grandmother's house, especially the photograph of the lone flower dwarfed by all the tall trees. The sky photographs are so calm and soothing.

Abtruse: Damn, I wish I found cool things like that on my computer. Nice photographs!

ScarMySoul: I love all the photographs of your cats -This one is hilarious. Cats really are amusing animals..

Envy's lil' miniskirt That is seriously one hell of a cool photograph. I love how you captured every little detail includig the web. I wonder what type of spider that is.

Since we seem to be on the theme of animals and insects...I found this weird little guy in my mother's garden a couple days ago. I thought that it was a humming-bird, but it appears to be some type of moth. It still looks like some chimerical flying shrimp with wings to me though:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...ta/DSCN3121.jpg
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
No, I took it away from her because I don't want the pitter patter of about 200+ baby black widow feet around my house.

Spiders usually don't eat their egg sacs but they can eat the babies once they hatch. Spiders are cannibals.
~*Envy's lil' miniskirt: Oh, ok I understand that. I don't think I would want to have all those spiders either tongue.gif.

Yep, my brother told me that when they hatch the 'mama' spiders eat them. Its kinda weird.
--
Edward~Elric~Fan: I really like your photographs that you took at your grandmother's house, especially the photograph of the lone flower dwarfed by all the tall trees. The sky photographs are so calm and soothing.

~*Edamame: Wow, well thanks! I didn't know the 'Lonely Flower' picture would get such nice comments. And, the skies are always quite beautiful by my grandmas house. So it isn't that hard to get good pics of them happy.gif. Woah, and that picture of that moth bug is really cool! I have never seen any of them by my house, your lucky to have such a cool bug by ya biggrin.gif!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jul 12 2007, 09:04 AM) [snapback]561413[/snapback]
Envy's lil' miniskirt That is seriously one hell of a cool photograph. I love how you captured every little detail includig the web. I wonder what type of spider that is.

Since we seem to be on the theme of animals and insects...I found this weird little guy in my mother's garden a couple days ago. I thought that it was a humming-bird, but it appears to be some type of moth. It still looks like some chimerical flying shrimp with wings to me though:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...ta/DSCN3121.jpg

She's a Black Widow, very common here in North America. We actually have a few species of widow here. They are very poisonous but docile and shy for the most part.

I found your moth, it's a Clearwing Hummingbird Moth. Fourteenth picture down.

http://whatsthatbug.com/clearwing_moth.html

You should send that picture to them they would love it. It's a great picture. I'm sending mine in as well.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 11 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]561304[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Never!

He's at least worth $230. tongue.gif

unsure.gif lol

@ Edamame That moth is very pretty! I love the way you captured the image! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Beautiful moth there, well captured image Eda

Thumb Owl
More Nightmare Doll
ScarMySoul
Jack Sparrow

I won Jack Sparrow in a coin toss today at work.... [/amaze]
Tombow
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 13 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]561689[/snapback]
Jack Sparrow

I won Jack Sparrow in a coin toss today at work.... [/amaze]

@ScarMySoul - You won THAT??!! Awesome!! happy.gif

@Chiyo - Beautiful pic of a nice oldl owl thimble!!
And, the doll.. it's creepy, but it's a good picture!! happy.gif

@Edamame - That is an awesome close up pic of Hummingbird Moth!!
I agree with Mini-san!! Turn that pic in!! ^^

@Mini-san - I love the "bug" page you posted!! They got beautiful pics of insects!! So cool!!

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are nice pics of beautiful blue sky!! happy.gif

QUOTE(Kenji @ Jul 11 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]561133[/snapback]
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 11 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]561155[/snapback]
That's an expensive meal right there.

Not that it matters, but I thought that was very funny!! laugh.gif
Edamame
Chiyo: That is a really cool thimble; the angle that you took the picture from really enhances it. The "Nightmare Doll" photograph reminds me of something out of a horror film. (I tried to buy a Vincent Dolfie from FF7 at a convention, but my mother thought that it was too damn creepy.) I really like the drastic contrast between the black at white.

ScarMySoul:
That is the coolest carboard cutout I have ever seen. (Your "Cat in a Box" photo keeps on making me think of lolcats.)

Envy's~Lil~Mini:
Thank you so much for the link to the bug web-page! You should definetly send in your photograph of the black widow.

Paisaje del Castillo: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo...current=135.jpg
You Knocked?: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/mayo..._no_uta/146.jpg

Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jul 14 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]561901[/snapback]

That is creepy. blink.gif
Tombow
@Edamame - It's so nice to see all your pics again!!
Beautiful pic of Paisaje del Castillo! It's in Spain, right? I love the clean blue sky and the vast area of slopes. ^^

QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 14 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]561907[/snapback]

Aha, yes, that knocker gives the illusion that the hand is coming out of the door... yeah, I guess it's kind of creepy. biggrin.gif
blackpheonix7
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Jul 14 2007, 11:09 AM) [snapback]561907[/snapback]

He's just offering a helping 'hand'....

Awesome Protest....

Truthfully Correct....

I think you can figure this one out....

One of my Favorites....

ANother Fav....

This, is CNN....

Police Chase....

A Great Billboard....

And this will finish it off for tonite....
Blitz
Hi~ *waves*

Flowers
Tombow
@Blitz Pretty flowers, and a nice camera!! biggrin.gif
I like the way you used the camera lens as a frame. Came out very nice! happy.gif

@blackpheonix7 - Those are interesting/funny pics, but...
*cough* You know this is a thread for posting pics you took yourself, right?? biggrin.gif

Edamame
Wow, I guess that the door-knocker photo was rather creepy once I think about it CarnalMalefactor (I like the new screen name by the way.)

Blitz: That is a truly cool photograph. I love how you use the camera lens as a frame for your photograph. Definetly an innovative idea! I look forward to more of your photograhps.
blackpheonix7
@Towbow: But I'm ugly! T_T
Tombow
@blackpheonix7 - Of course not!! ^^ I like your sense of humor! biggrin.gif
There are some threads with photo-shopping humor kind of stuff in Spam Central.
Hope to see your posts there!
(And, if you take any pics, I'd like to see those here also! ^^)
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are nice pics of beautiful blue sky!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thanks biggrin.gif!!
--
~*ScarMySoul: I'm so jealous of your pirate cardboard cutout! I want one now, it looks awesome!!
--
~*Edamame: Another amazing, beautiful picture of Spain! I think the door handle with the hand on it is kinda creepy, but in a cool way happy.gif!
--
My girl kitty, her name is Baby and shes a Tabby

Cloudy Sky

Flower

Crystal #1

Crystal #2 [funny thing is I got my dads pic of Las Vegas from his comp on this pic tongue.gif]
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Aww. That's a cute kitty!! biggrin.gif
And, nice beautiful pic of blue sky and the pretty lily!!
And, Crystal is such a beautiful cat with a regal looking face!! I love the markings!
(And, nice background pics from Vegas by your dad!! ^^)

@blackpheonix7 - Ah..what I meant was photographs you have taken, of other objects. biggrin.gif
(We have pictures thread where members post the picture of themselves. happy.gif)
Nonetheless, I think you look very good!! Put on some nice smile, and you look fine, IMO!! ^^
blackpheonix7
@Tombow: GEEZ! I can't do anything right!!
Tombow
@blackpheonix7 - Sometimes it takes a while to get everything right.
I think you're learning fine. ^^
blackpheonix7
@Towbow: I learns good....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.