Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Twilightz
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~) [snapback]1219[/snapback]

Nice eyes. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~) [snapback]1219[/snapback]

That's so cute! o_o She looks so adorable!
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Welcome back!! biggrin.gif
Lots of nice pics!!
Those pics of your kitties and the pooch is so cute!! Baby is cute, and I love Crystal!! She is beautiful!!
And, Cocoa Bear is like, a stuffed animal!! He looks sooo lovable!! ^^
Also, beautiful pics of Chicago sky and the flowers!!
Your grandma has lots of nice flowers!! I especially like that close-up shot of hydrangea.
Lovely pics!! It's nice to see your beautiful pics again!! happy.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Here's some pics from the L.A. trip. First set and explanation on where I was and what I was doing in the pictures thread.

The sunset on WindanSea beach in LaJolla

A nice wall of guitars from the Mesa Boogie store on Sunset in Hollywood.

A shot of the beach and the lucky bastards that own houses there. Seriously, it's a beautiful place.

Choo Choo Bear waiting to see my new goodies in the Ratt folder and the backstage pass twenty years too late. At least I got one! biggrin.gif

Izumi's (not that Izumi) love note in the sand.

MeiMei: I'll get those pics of Sacramento up soon for you. smile.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I've always wanted an Egyptian Mau, they're so purdy biggrin.gif
~*ScarMySoul: Well mine is a Egyptian Bengal, but I like the Egyptian Mau's too happy.gif. Actually my brother was looking for a Mau before we got Crystal. But I think Crystal was a better pick out of the loads of cats they had there wink.gif.
--
Nice eyes. biggrin.gif
-
That's so cute! o_o She looks so adorable!

~*Twilightz: laugh.gif Thanks. I will re-take a pic of her, and Crystal soon cause I think it was a little too dark in the rooms when I took the pics wink.gif. Isn't she? I just love her markings, and she is so cute when she meows. Like right before I was taking the pic I asked her "please sit still", and she replyed with a loud "NOOOO!!!" tongue.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Welcome back!! biggrin.gif
Lots of nice pics!!
Those pics of your kitties and the pooch is so cute!! Baby is cute, and I love Crystal!! She is beautiful!!
And, Cocoa Bear is like, a stuffed animal!! He looks sooo lovable!! ^^
Also, beautiful pics of Chicago sky and the flowers!!
Your grandma has lots of nice flowers!! I especially like that close-up shot of hydrangea.
Lovely pics!! It's nice to see your beautiful pics again!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thank you, I was happy to post more [with my new Cyber-shot camera] happy.gif!! I really do think Crystal is the prettiest kitty I ever saw. At first she was supposed to be much longer, and about 10 more pounds than regular cats are. But she has a fast metabolism, and is very long though not as long as she was supposed to be [and its good cause I can hold her easier]. tongue.gif I think Cocoa Bear looks like a stuffed animal too. Hes got this cute little face, and hes just so adorable! My grandma loves to garden, and so does my mom. So we got tons, and tons of beautiful flowers around here happy.gif. I am going to take a few more pics when I go out in a couple mins. Aww, and thanks again, I really appreciate hearing that biggrin.gif!!
--
My Grandmas Painting #1

My Grandmas Painting #2

My Grandmas Painting #3

(I don't think I ever showed you those pics before. But those 3 are all painted by my grandma. They were all done about 5 years ago or so.)

Gaara Drawing

(I am not sure if I am supposed to post my drawings here, but I have tons more. I just thought I would post one, if I am not supposed to post more wink.gif.)

Pink Flowers On My Tree #1

Pink Flowers On My Tree #2

(Both taken in my backyard. I need to take pics of my backyard. So you all can see the big trees happy.gif.)

ScarMySoul
My friend and I drove to Corpus and saw Selena's grave.

Selena's Grave
ScarMySoul
@ ~Edward~ Your Bengal is beautiful! Lovely pics biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Those are all very nice pictures, everyone. But man, I gotta praise those shots of Mini's. Absolutely amazing, especially the first one.
Tombow
Wow, so many nice pics!!

@Mini-san - Love your beach pics!! And the those guitars are nice!
And, Choo Choo Bear is beautiful!! happy.gif
Can't wait to see your pics from Sacramento!! ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your grandma's paintings!! Very nice!!
And, nice Gaara drawing!! We have Fanart sub-forum where you can post your drawings!!
(If you have FMA fanarts also, then you can open a thread to post all your fanarts, or if you only have non-FMA fanarts, then you can post on some of the Multi-artists thread, like this one.) ^^
And, all those flower pics are so pretty it's such a pleasure to view them!!
And, your kitties and pooches are beautiful!! LOL on Jamie #2!! ^^
Lovely pics!! I enjoyed them all!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Nice pic of Selena's grave! I did not know her Grave was in Corpus Christi.
I see it still gets visited by many fans. Very nice!! happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
More photos from Israel

This is the kind of terrain we had to traverse in the Golan Heights in 100+ degree weather

A shot of the exterior of a grotto

old city Jerusalem

Looking out into Syria from the Golan heights

another shot from inside the grotto

the oldest operational synagogue in the country

the streets of old city Jerusalem

the coastal town where the grottos are located
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@ ~Edward~ Your Bengal is beautiful! Lovely pics biggrin.gif
~*ScarMySoul: Thank you very much happy.gif!!
--
Those are all very nice pictures, everyone.

~*Quis: Thank ya, and I must agree. Her guitars are really cool!
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your grandma's paintings!! Very nice!!
And, nice Gaara drawing!! We have Fanart sub-forum where you can post your drawings!!
(If you have FMA fanarts also, then you can open a thread to post all your fanarts, or if you only have non-FMA fanarts, then you can post on some of the Multi-artists thread, like this one.) ^^
And, all those flower pics are so pretty it's such a pleasure to view them!!
And, your kitties and pooches are beautiful!! LOL on Jamie #2!! ^^
Lovely pics!! I enjoyed them all!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thanks, I have another one i'll show you soon. I took a little while on drawing that one, but I have an even better one that I colored with markers. So I will post that one soon on one of those threads biggrin.gif. I think my mom, and grandma do a pretty good job on planting flowers. Cause every pic I take turns out good smile.gif. Actually I thought the second pic of Jamie was funny too tongue.gif. Hes got this funny look on his face. Thanks again!!
--
Red, and White Flowers

My moms statues

My moms garden in the backyard

Yellow Roses
Tombow
@Abstruse Eulogy - Those pics are so full of natural beauties!! I'm totally enjoying them!! happy.gif
And, love those old city Jerusalem, old Jerusalem city street, and old synagogue pic!! Very nice!!

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your mom's garden with those cute statues and lovely Petunias!!
And those Yellow Roses are beautiful!
I agree!! Your mom and your grandma are very good gardeners!! happy.gif
Twilightz
@Abstruse Eulogy- My favorite is the 4th pic, it's very nice. ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Your mom's garden is beautiful. Like it. smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Thank you everybody, glad you liked them. smile.gif

Good stuff RoRo, keep 'em coming!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your mom's garden with those cute statues and lovely Petunias!!
And those Yellow Roses are beautiful!
I agree!! Your mom and your grandma are very good gardeners!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Thank you very much happy.gif!! I think the roses are the nicest flowers. Cause they bloom beautifully, and they smell so nice! Oh, and those statues [I think] make the garden. At first my mom found the 'mommy, and daddy" bunnies, and then the "baby" bunnies. A little later my mom found the dog, and the standing bunny. I thought it was cute cause real bunnies like to go by it, and they think its real tongue.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Your mom's garden is beautiful. Like it. smile.gif

~*Twilightz: Thanks happy.gif!! I like it a lot too, and she is going to plant tons more flowers later. So I hope to get a nice picture of it when its done biggrin.gif.
--
More pics:
Orange Flowers #1

Pink, and Purple Flowers

White Rose, with droplets of rain on it

Pink Rose, with droplets of rain on it

Orange Flowers #2

Orange Flowers #3

White Flowers

All Taken in my grandmas gardens happy.gif. It was in the afternoon thats why the pics are dark. But I love my new camera cause even then I can still take pics, and they come out really nice biggrin.gif!!
ScarMySoul
Swan

I made a swan.... ha! I'm so neat. lol That's like the easiest thing to make in oragami lol.
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Lovely pics of flowers!!
Especially, those two roses with droplets of rain on them are beautiful!!
The white one looks pure and noble, and rain droplets are adding nice shines, like some jewelry!!
I like Daylilies, too!! Nice pics!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Nice job making that swan! biggrin.gif
I like the way you photographed it with the dark background, too!
It shows off the white Swan nicely!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
Crane Swirls

Half an hour later I finally get my crane. There's a site that teaches you how to make them and you can send them to Hiroshima for children in hospitals.... I'm tempted to do that biggrin.gif
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Nice job with the crane!! And, I like the swirls you made!! ^^
I think it's a nice idea to send that for children in the hospitals in Hiroshima!!
Do it, do it!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
Hawaiian Shirt

bahahahahahaha I made this one for my dad laugh.gif
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Gahaha!! Well done!! Love that "Hawaiian print"!! XDD
I've never seen this one before!! I love it!! laugh.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jun 25 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]555117[/snapback]
@ScarMySoul - Gahaha!! Well done!! Love that "Hawaiian print"!! XDD
I've never seen this one before!! I love it!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I was was searching through patterns online and found that one. I was like haha I need to make that one...
Chiyo
Contest Entry

Actually entered into 2 contests, but I'd rather not show you the pic for the other one *ahem*. Needless to say the one I can't show you is one of the finalists. This entry has only just been submitted.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*ScarMySoul: Your pictures of the origami crane/bird, hawaiian shirt, and the swirl bird are so cute, and done really nicely happy.gif!! You are very creative!! Did your dad like the hawaiian shirt?
--
~*Chiyo: Excellent picture, you captured the sad emotion perfectly. I think pairing the sad emotion with the happy emotion Winry doll is a great idea. Your very talented in those types of pics biggrin.gif!!
--
More pics:
White Rose

Pink Rose #1

Pink Rose #2

Negima Limited Edition 5, and 6 with figurines

Cocoa Bear
Tombow
@Chiyo - That's nice contest entry pic!! I don't think you have sad eyes, but I think you are very good at expressing sadness with your eyes if needed to!! Toned down color of your face makes nice contrast with a cheerful and colorful Winry doll, and highlight your beautiful eye!!
Nicely done!! happy.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - OMG, I love those Negima figurines!! Especially the Kimono one!! Soo cute!! ^^
And Cocoa bear is just like a stuffed animal, and beautiful close-up pics of Roses!!
I love the white Rose pic!! It's so pure and beautiful!!
Nice pics!! happy.gif
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jun 24 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]555111[/snapback]
Crane Swirls

Half an hour later I finally get my crane. There's a site that teaches you how to make them and you can send them to Hiroshima for children in hospitals.... I'm tempted to do that biggrin.gif

nice origami. One time I donated a string of cranes for the Sadako Memorial Statue.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - OMG, I love those Negima figurines!! Especially the Kimono one!! Soo cute!! ^^
And Cocoa bear is just like a stuffed animal, and beautiful close-up pics of Roses!!
I love the white Rose pic!! It's so pure and beautiful!!
Nice pics!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: It took me a little while to put them together. Then I positioned it to the way I thought the arms should be. I think it was a cute idea they added little parts like the fans in Konoka hands. And, though you can't see in the back of Chachamaru head she has a white bow. Yep, Cocoa Bear is still a little stuffed animal. He is only 1 years old, though he acts like he is much older, for a puppy thats really good biggrin.gif. I don't know why but I always take pics of the roses better, than any other flower. Probably cause I can catch more of the flowers petals wink.gif. I'll practice on taking other ones close up, specially the smaller ones. Thank you very much for your compliments!! [camera pack is charging right now]

Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I think Roses are naturally "photogenic"?? There are something about Roses that appeal to us naturally, IMO, and I think they do photograph very gracefully. biggrin.gif
I like looking at Roses, and all flower pics.. and ocean pics and natural scenes, like rocks and mountains, because I think they naturally makes me "feel good." ^^
I'm looking forward to seeing more pics from your grandma's garden. ^^
seventh_sky
Me taking pictures in Japan:

Clicky here!

...there's about eighteen pages, so you're bound fo find something interesting in there XD
Blitz
^ I is jealous~ HOMG, the Go pictures are making me want to watch HikaGo. XD

Fate/stay Night figures.... biggrin.gif And all those Gundam ones, too.

AHHHH~ I spot Gyakuten Saiban 04.... I wants it..... Is that....a... A DEATH NOTE GAME?! I see Ouendan 2 there and a D.Gray-man game.... Oooh, Phantom Hourglass. I would have bought all of those. XD

I spot Kratos. XD
Tombow
@seventh_sky - OMG, you were in Japan?? Lucky you!!! So many neat stuff!!! *drools*!!
Thank you for sharing those pics with us!! They are sooo neat!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I think Roses are naturally "photogenic"?? There are something about Roses that appeal to us naturally, IMO, and I think they do photograph very gracefully. biggrin.gif
I like looking at Roses, and all flower pics.. and ocean pics and natural scenes, like rocks and mountains, because I think they naturally makes me "feel good." ^^
I'm looking forward to seeing more pics from your grandma's garden. ^^

~*Tombow: Yeah, I know what you mean! I just love how they bloom, and every one of them are as perfect, if not more than the other wink.gif. When I go to Las Vegas I am going to go hiking, so I will try to take some pictures. If not I will take more of the beach, sunsets, and Chicago happy.gif. Sorry it took a while to post more photos. Charging the battery takes a long time tongue.gif.
--
~*seventh_sky: I am sooo jealous that you got to go to Japan!! I so want to go there soon. My brother, and I are thinking about going there when we get a little older. But maybe I might go sooner happy.gif! I love all the pictures you took, and all those video games, dvds, and anime stuff got me really over the top. I want to buy it all tongue.gif. Especially the figurines since I am collecting them! Thanks for sharing your trip with us biggrin.gif. Awesome new sig pic, and avi [I am watching Negima now tongue.gif]!!
--
More pics:

My Grandmas Drawing of a Dog

1st Air Gear Dvd, and 4th Negima Dvd

Perfect Dark Poster

Anime News Magazine
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Your grandma's drawing is very nice!! It's like I can almost feel the wet nose!! ^^ And, nice poster, and DVDs and the anime magazine!
And, yes, I love sunset pics and beach pics!! ^^
But, I love your pics of Chicago parks and streets also!! They are all nice!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
More Cranes

I've got 13 on a string so far biggrin.gif Hooray!
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Oh, those are nice and shiny!!
And, you got 13 of them now?? Nice going!! ^^
Do you use special "origami" papers?? They look nice!! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Your grandma's drawing is very nice!! It's like I can almost feel the wet nose!! ^^ And, nice poster, and DVDs and the anime magazine!
And, yes, I love sunset pics and beach pics!! ^^
But, I love your pics of Chicago parks and streets also!! They are all nice!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Yeah, I thought it was pretty amazing how she drew it. I am happy I found it, and hung it up. It makes me smile a lot! I see now the poster had some spots next to it. That wasn't my wall, my bro left some sticky stuff on the counter, and it got on my camera sleep.gif. Just luckily it came off and I didn't scratch it. And, the anime magazine didn't come out as clear as I thought. I will try to get better pics of the magazine pages. Thank you very much biggrin.gif!!
--
~*ScarMySoul: Wow, all those origami cranes are done beautifully. I love how you used colored paper instead of plain. It makes them stand out more!! So are you going to hang them up after you add more to the string?
ScarMySoul
@ Tombow Thanks! Yes I'm using oragami paper today. I got three packs of paper today for the strings.

@ ~Edward~ I'm not going to hang these ones up. I'm actually going to be making a thousand cranes, 100 on each string and send them to Hiroshima. They will be put on the Sadako Memorial Statue along with others from all over. biggrin.gif I thought it would be fun to do.
1nle
well, here is my penguin from ms paint. lol

its not much for being awake and having nothing to do at 4 am

[post="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/nelsongomer/pinkpenguiun.jpg"]penguin[/post]
Popogeejo
QUOTE(1nle @ Jun 27 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]556490[/snapback]
well, here is my penguin from ms paint. lol

its not much for being awake and having nothing to do at 4 am

penguin

1) Fixed
2) This isn't a thread for MS paint catastrophes, this is (as the name implies) a thread for photo's.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@ ~Edward~ I'm not going to hang these ones up. I'm actually going to be making a thousand cranes, 100 on each string and send them to Hiroshima. They will be put on the Sadako Memorial Statue along with others from all over. biggrin.gif I thought it would be fun to do.

~*ScarMySoul: Wow, a thousand. You'll need a lot of origami paper for that tongue.gif. That sounds like such a nice thing to do! I bet yours will be the best!!
--
Magazine Page #1

Magazine Page #2

Magazine Page #3
Twilightz
^ Somehow I knew that Revy would be the number one. laugh.gif
Blitz
Eh, how did Kagome beat Riza? o_o;;
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
^ Somehow I knew that Revy would be the number one. laugh.gif
~*Twilightz: Yeah, I kinda figured that tongue.gif.
--
Eh, how did Kagome beat Riza? o_o;;

~*Blitz: I really don't see how she even makes it on the top 10 list huh.gif. To me shes kinda too much of a kid, so I don't see anything hot about her.
Blitz
^ That, too. She's not even a bishie.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~

~*Blitz: Exactly. I wonder if the people from Japan made this top 10 list or Americans. Cause I can think of other anime girls that look better than most of these.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jun 27 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]556539[/snapback]

Inuyasha makes a lot of money. That's why you have a character from the the 3 big shows; Naruto, Bleach and Inuyasha. FMA and Eurka 7 were also possibly obligatory although that makes the lack of Nami/Nico Robin odd. Revy was a surprise though, I didn't think she'd be #1. Lack of Re-l from Ergo Proxy saddens me though. The list is BS though due to lack of Faye Valentine.

I wonder if the people from Japan made this top 10 list or Americans.

Guessing American seeing as there are only licensed anime there.
If it were Japanese then Chiyo-chan would be at the top.[/jk]
seventh_sky
@Blitz: There was a whole floor of this one store that was almost completely Gundam models- that's why I took so many pictures XD They had TONS of Death Note stuff, including an about two and a half foot tall Ryuk figure XD And I wanted that magazine with Kratos on it, but it was too large to bring back =( Ooo and the Newtype magazine I bought has some Darker Than Black stuff, and I got a Code Geass CD =O

@Tombow: Thanks for being so sweet =D And yeah, Japan is sooooo much fun XD

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~: Go to Japan now! XD tho actually don't go right now, because it rained almost every day we were there, and it's so hot and humid you feel like you're going to MELT XD (and Negima is great- and they had quite a bit of stuff from it in Japan)
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Guessing American seeing as there are only licensed anime there.
If it were Japanese then Chiyo-chan would be at the top.[/jk]

~*Popo: Yeah, I agree. In Japan I think they would put a little more thought into who they pick.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~: Go to Japan now! XD tho actually don't go right now, because it rained almost every day we were there, and it's so hot and humid you feel like you're going to MELT XD (and Negima is great- and they had quite a bit of stuff from it in Japan)

~*seventh_sky: Yeah, then I don't think I would want to go right now tongue.gif. Thanks for telling me that. I am probably going to go next year, just cause I am going to be really busy this year. But I am going to bring tons of money when I go, and buys loads of stuff xD. I just got the 2nd dvd of Negima in the mail today, so I have the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th dvds now. Tomorrow or the next day the 1st, and 3rd dvds are supposed to come in the mail. I can't wait, oh, and I am ordering the NewType magazines. It seems like the one you got is pretty cool!
--
Screen Saver #1

Screen Saver #2

Chicago Bike Road

Boats

More Boats xD
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are nice screensavers!! ^^
And, nice pics of Chicago Bike Road and Boats!!
(I like boats!! Too bad I get seasick!!! >.<)
Quistis88
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Jun 27 2007, 04:02 PM) [snapback]556587[/snapback]

I like this one the most. smile.gif

I took this picture at my brother's graduation ceremony in the local park. I don't know whose child this is, but she was adorable when she was digging a hole in the ground with a twig. I used the monochrome setting on my camera to capture this shot. Too bad she was beside chairs and such, else it might have looked more "natural".

These are the table decorations at the graduation banquet. I used the criss-cross feature on my camera (which gives all light sources the effect you see in the picture).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.