Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Awesome kitchen!!
It's spacious, and I love the counter top, cabinets, and the floor!!
Lovely and beautiful kitchen!! Nice!! happy.gif
Kenji
Your second kitchen looks better IMO... suits my taste more... ^.^

One day I will get over to Chicago and steal your oven... XD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Awesome kitchen!!
It's spacious, and I love the counter top, cabinets, and the floor!!
Lovely and beautiful kitchen!! Nice!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Why thanks! I re-did this kitchen to my liking. It felt more homey, and it was nice cause we put a tv up top happy.gif. Since I stay in the other half of the house I use that kitchen more [and so do my guy-friends]. So that is why there is always a big mess everywhere laugh.gif.
--
Your second kitchen looks better IMO... suits my taste more... ^.^

One day I will get over to Chicago and steal your oven... XD

~*Kenji: Haha why thanks biggrin.gif!! I feel that it suits my tastes more too. Its just when my mom, and I need more cooking space we use the other kitchen more wink.gif. Oh, well then I will need to buy another one specially for you xD.
--
Just circling the house taking pics tongue.gif, heres some more:
Living Room
Dinning Room
--
EDIT:
Here are some of my plushies:
Hatsuhara Plushie
My really old room, but had a Edward Elric Plushie on it tongue.gif(Just found it while searching around threw my photos)
Kyo/Cat Plushie
Prince of Tennis Plushies
My friends Kitty with Lion stuffed animal
--
Friends Mangas/dvds
Tombow
Wow!! I missed lots of pics!! biggrin.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Wow, your house is beautiful!! It's spacious, and love that huge window!!
Nice to have lots of greens, too!! Are they real ficus trees? They look really nice and green!!
I like the hardwood floor also!! very nice!! happy.gif
And, love your plushie pics!! Love that Ed pillow, and nice matching Prince of Tennis plushies!!
And, your friend's cat with a Lion stuffed animal looks soo cute!! biggrin.gif
And, OMG, my jaw dropped with your friend's Manga/DVD collection!! Awesome!! laugh.gif
Lots of nice pics!! Really nice!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Wow!! I missed lots of pics!! biggrin.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Wow, your house is beautiful!! It's spacious, and love that huge window!!
Nice to have lots of greens, too!! Are they real ficus trees? They look really nice and green!!
I like the hardwood floor also!! very nice!! happy.gif
And, love your plushie pics!! Love that Ed pillow, and nice matching Prince of Tennis plushies!!
And, your friend's cat with a Lion stuffed animal looks soo cute!! biggrin.gif
And, OMG, my jaw dropped with your friend's Manga/DVD collection!! Awesome!! laugh.gif
Lots of nice pics!! Really nice!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Yeah I just started putting them on yesterday so its fine tongue.gif. Why thank you very much! Its funny cause I like that part of my house for the big windows too happy.gif. Yep all the plants are real, sometimes they die in hot weather. So my mom re-plants them a lot [she likes gardening]. The hardwood floors are another part that I just love about my house. Cause at first when we came to this house there were pink, blue, and green tiles on the floor laugh.gif. I didn't want to have to look at that for my whole life. So my mom decided to put in hardwood floors, and I am quite happy about that biggrin.gif. I have more plushies hiding somewhere in my cabinet so I will take a few more out, and take pics of them so you can see happy.gif. It was really funny how I got that pic. At first Ginger [my friends cat] looked at the stuffed animals in the corner, and then he picked one up. I went to follow him to see where he was going. Then when I looked he put it down on his bed, and fell asleep tongue.gif. Your funny, but yeah my friend has tons, and tons of anime, and manga. At first when she said "you want to see what I have". I looked, and this was my reaction blink.gif ohmy.gif LOL. Thank you very much again for all your compliments biggrin.gif!!
--
OHSHC Doll
My tv couches
Flowers
Millenium Park in Chicago
Water Park/Resturant
Lincoln Park in Chicago
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 30 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]548505[/snapback]

Seems like every major city in the U.S. has a park just like this. It looks no different from the Boston Common or New York Central Park.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Seems like every major city in the U.S. has a park just like this. It looks no different from the Boston Common or New York Central Park.

~*Abstruse Eulogy: Yeah I have been to lots of other major parks in other areas before. They sure do look a lot the same, but they all are very pretty happy.gif.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*ScarMySoul: Really amazing, beautiful pics happy.gif!! I really love how you captured the birds flying while you took a pic of the sunset biggrin.gif. Aww, and those seaguls are so cute, always staying in packs looking for food tongue.gif.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 30 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]548619[/snapback]
~*ScarMySoul: Really amazing, beautiful pics happy.gif!! I really love how you captured the birds flying while you took a pic of the sunset biggrin.gif. Aww, and those seaguls are so cute, always staying in packs looking for food tongue.gif.

hahaha thanks! I liked that the birds were captured too, that was purely by chance.... *whispers* that was a sunRISE.... lol usually I take sunset pics but I changed it up a bit haha... biggrin.gif
Tombow
Lots of beautiful pics!!

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - That OHSHC Doll is adorable!! I love it!! happy.gif
And, your TV couches is awesome!! ohmy.gif And azalea flowers are beautiful!!
And, the parks are so nice!! I agree with Abstruse Eulogy. Similarities to the Boston Commons and the Central Park in New York. ^^ And, your pics look so beautiful!! Very nice!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Beautiful pics from the beach!!
The moon, clouds, and sunrise pics are beautiful!! Did you spend the night at the beach??
Otherwise you have to get up early to catch such beautiful sunrise pics, I think!! biggrin.gif
And, nice job capturing those Seaguls!!
Beautiful pics!! (as always) happy.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 31 2007, 03:10 AM) [snapback]548742[/snapback]
Lots of beautiful pics!!

And, the parks are so nice!! I agree with Abstruse Eulogy. Similarities to the Boston Commons and the Central Park in New York. ^^ And, your pics look so beautiful!! Very nice!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Beautiful pics from the beach!!
The moon, clouds, and sunrise pics are beautiful!! Did you spend the night at the beach??
Otherwise you have to get up early to catch such beautiful sunrise pics, I think!! biggrin.gif
And, nice job capturing those Seaguls!!
Beautiful pics!! (as always) happy.gif

Thanks very much. I did stay the night on the beach and it was rather fun biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
hahaha thanks! I liked that the birds were captured too, that was purely by chance.... *whispers* that was a sunRISE.... lol usually I take sunset pics but I changed it up a bit haha... biggrin.gif
~*ScarMySoul: Your quite welcome happy.gif!! Oh, and sorry about that I meant sunRISE tongue.gif. Which beach is that?
--

~*Tombow: Thank you very much happy.gif!! I thought the plushie was adorable, just cause Hunny-senpai had it in the show tongue.gif. My dad picked out those couches, at first I didn't like them. But right when I sat down, they were so comfortable biggrin.gif. I think they go nicely as couches when watching a movie. Cause they lean back, and I always fall asleep on them laugh.gif. My mom just bought those Azalea's for our front yard, so I thought it would be nice to take a pic of them watered wink.gif. Oh, and yeah I agree too, but still a very beautiful park happy.gif!! Thanks again!
ScarMySoul
@ ~Edward~ That was the beach at Port Aransas, Texas. One of the more attractive beaches in the area...
sweety_pie
Got a lot of pictures, don't want to share even half of them though...

Old County Jail

Railroad Crossing

Railroad

Cig.

Flag

Branson

Water tower

Tombow
@sweety_pie - Nice to see you back with more of your pics!! biggrin.gif
How come you don't want to share some of the pics??
That county jail pic is interesting!! Is that from some museum??
I like the Raillroad pic!! Looks as if someone can make up some nice story out of it!!
Nice pics!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
^Thanks...I have so many pictures it would take for ever to post them all...
Nope that's not a museum. Its at the park near my school...
-----------
Frog

Honey Suckle.

(My) Porch Rail

Front Stairs.

Bird Feeder...

Splash

Frog... again.
Tombow
@sweety_pie - Ah, the exhibit at the park.. that makes sense. biggrin.gif
I love the frog pics!! Are you the one holding the frog?
And, the bird feeder.. looks like that's for the Hummingbird. Nice!! happy.gif
Kisara
I finally got a digital camera!

Pics of my dogs:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/Kisara-/DSC00026.jpg - His eyes are actually blue...
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/Kisara-/DSC00028.jpg

My family (excluding me): http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/Kisara-/DSC00020.jpg
Tombow
@Kisara - Congrats for getting the digital camera!! Now we'll see more of your posts here I assume?? biggrin.gif
Nice pics of your dogs and your family!! What are your dogs' names?
Kisara
Thanks biggrin.gif And yeah I'm going to be snapping a lot now!

My dogs names are Wesley (the Husky) Don't ask why we named him that...
And Mouki (the... other one...)
Tombow
I like Wesley!! (Nice name!! ^^) The markings look a bit like Hayate!! biggrin.gif
And your family look very nice, too!! happy.gif
sweety_pie
Tombow - Yes. I am the one holding the frog. And yep Hummingbirds. We get a lot of those around here.. They do have a lot more in Mo. though.

Kisara - Your dogs are cute. Wesley (I like that name as well) is so adorable, and Mouki, looks sweet... Your family look really happy.

quiddityofquid
I can't help but notice that Wesley looks rather possessed in that first picture... Still very cute though biggrin.gif
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Oh my gosh, your friend's puppy is sooo cute!! ^^
And, your Weimaraner is beautiful!!
And, the beautiful pics of trees full of flowers in the park, and tulips!! What a lovely sidewalk!!
Love those pics!! Very nice!! happy.gif
Chiyo
Another one of my vintage dresses here

EEF - nice pics

Kisara - I'm jealous, I want your dogs!
Tombow
@Chiyo - Oh my, that dress is jaw-droppingly vintage looking!! ohmy.gif
Wow!! ^^ I would love to see the full length pic, too!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Oh my gosh, your friend's puppy is sooo cute!! ^^
And, your Weimaraner is beautiful!!
And, the beautiful pics of trees full of flowers in the park, and tulips!! What a lovely sidewalk!!
Love those pics!! Very nice!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thanks, we went to the beach that day. He decided to take the dog with, and I had my camera so I just thought I would take a pic happy.gif. I have to get some more of my cats, and dogs pics uploaded. Cause my Weimaraners are older now, and my kitties are now cats tongue.gif. Chicago has many sidewalks with gardens, but I think its cute cause every so block they have different colors, and flowers happy.gif.
--
~*Chiyo: Lovely dress, I love vintage dresses especially happy.gif!
--
~*Kisara: I think your dogs are so adorable, and Wesley is a great dog name biggrin.gif.
Tombow
@Twilightz - Nice pics of the kitty!! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*Twilightz: Aww your Aunts kitty looks like mine. Very cute, adorable pics happy.gif!
--

My kitty looking threw a party bag
My friends kitty
Clouds
Trees
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those kitty pics are so cute!!
I especially love that Kitty with the party bag pic!! It's so adorable!!
And the cloud pic is beautiful!! It feels almost like looking at the cloud from the airplane!!
And, nice pic of tree full of flowers!! Lovely pics!! happy.gif
Amalthea
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Jun 5 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]550025[/snapback]

All your pics are nice, but this one is my favorite. Nice coloring and lighting, plus the pretty kitty! You should send this picture to Hallmark so they can pay you to make a birthday card. laugh.gif
Dark Butterfly Demi89
Here are my kitties! Some of them are my cousins though.

Midnight the Mariachi
Moo Moo
Meow Meow and her Kitties
Tombow
QUOTE(Dark Butterfly Demi89 @ Jun 5 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]550031[/snapback]

LOL!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif The expression of the kitty!! XDDD
And other baby kittens and the mom are so cute!!! happy.gif
Dark Butterfly Demi89
Yeah!! That's my cousin's cat. When she showed me his picture I cracked up. He looks so mad. XD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those kitty pics are so cute!!
I especially love that Kitty with the party bag pic!! It's so adorable!!
And the cloud pic is beautiful!! It feels almost like looking at the cloud from the airplane!!
And, nice pic of tree full of flowers!! Lovely pics!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Why thanks!! I know, I had to make that pic bigger, and I hung it in a frame. I think my kitty Jamie is so adorable. Always so curious, and thats why I get good pics of him biggrin.gif. I actually took that pic yesterday when I went to my friends party. I brought him with me cause my friends wanted to see him, and he decided later to hide, and sleep in that bag tongue.gif. Thats pretty funny that you said it looks like I took that pic from up in a airplane. Cause what I did was stand on top of one of those fake airplanes that kids ride back, and forth on in the park to get a better view laugh.gif. Then I had an attachment my mom bought me, and it actually does look pretty good smile.gif. I have seen more, and more beautiful trees with flowers on them. So I will upload them as soon as I can wink.gif!! Thanks again!
--
All your pics are nice, but this one is my favorite. Nice coloring and lighting, plus the pretty kitty! You should send this picture to Hallmark so they can pay you to make a birthday card. laugh.gif

~*Amalthea: Thank you very much happy.gif!! I think it was one of the best pics I have taken in a while. laugh.gif Is it that good?
--
Daylilies (I saw them while coming back from the golf range)
Garden Snake (also in the golf range, cause of all the high grass around there)
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Wow, really about you standing on the fake plane to take that pic?? That's so funny!! ^^
And, the nice pic of Daylilies!! I really think you have eyes of a good photographer!!
Oh, and that's a nice size adult snake!! Nice job capturing it on the pic!! ^^

And, yes, I agree with Amalthea that that kitty in the party bag pic is really good!! happy.gif
Twilightz
I love the cloud pic, ~Edward~Elric~Fan~! It looks so awesome! biggrin.gif

These are my mom's cousin's dogs.

Pico

Tahiti

Tahiti again ( yeah, that's my hand)
Tombow
@Twilightz - Cute dog pics!!
I love the pic of you playing a "tag" with Tahiti!! So cute!! ^^
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Wow, really about you standing on the fake plane to take that pic?? That's so funny!! ^^
And, the nice pic of Daylilies!! I really think you have eyes of a good photographer!!
Oh, and that's a nice size adult snake!! Nice job capturing it on the pic!! ^^

And, yes, I agree with Amalthea that that kitty in the party bag pic is really good!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Yeah I know, but I didn't get hurt going on top of it. My friend Jason was there so he held it in place happy.gif. I would've stood on something else, but when I looked up to the sky. None of those pics looked as good. I thought it was pretty funny too since you said it looked like I was in a plane. But it happened I was on top of one laugh.gif. Wow thank you, I really appreciate you saying that. I am trying my best to have good pics like ev1 else biggrin.gif. I think the Daylilies were really pretty for this time of year, and guess what??? My mom just bought Daylilies so I will get to plant them happy.gif!! I don't like snakes much, but when I saw it, it looked pretty cool tongue.gif. Thanks again for all your nice compliments, and I love that pic I took of my boy kitty too!! Hes just so kawaii tongue.gif!!
--
I love the cloud pic, ~Edward~Elric~Fan~! It looks so awesome! biggrin.gif

~*Twilightz: Why thank you happy.gif!! Aww, and what cute pics of your mom's cousin's dogs!! Pico kinda looks like he/she? wants to get out tongue.gif. Oh, and Tahiti looks so cute playing with you biggrin.gif!! Again great pics!!
--

Baseball's
Pigons at the resturant
Birds at the beach

Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice shots of a pigeon on the outdoor table!!
And, I love the birds at the beach pic!! It's beautiful!!
Those baseballs are official League balls?? The pic is a very nice shot, and it's sooo you!! ^^
Nice pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice shots of a pigeon on the outdoor table!!
And, I love the birds at the beach pic!! It's beautiful!!
Those baseballs are official League balls?? The pic is a very nice shot, and it's sooo you!! ^^
Nice pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thank you happy.gif!! I took that beach pic in the evening right after taking the pic of my friends dog! Yeah all of those balls are the ones I caught in Chicago Cubs games biggrin.gif. Some are signed but turned the wrong way. Aww, thats nice of ya to say I tryed making it look like something I would do tongue.gif.
--
Rain on the window
My Laptop/Silver/Toshiba
My other laptop that my dad bought for my last b-day, its kinda funky tongue.gif
My moms/mine desktop area
ScarMySoul
@~Edward~ wow I haven't been here in a while. All of your pictures are very nice! I love the cat peering through the party bag.... biggrin.gif

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~ wow I haven't been here in a while. All of your pictures are very nice! I love the cat peering through the party bag.... biggrin.gif

~*ScarMySoul: Thank you very much happy.gif!! Its a pleasure to hear such nice compliments from you, cause you take amazing pics biggrin.gif. I also seemed to like that pic the most too, and I am glad everyone else thinks its nice!
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Nice to see you!! ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - It feels like I coulc almost hear the rain outside that window!! Nice!!
And, I love your Toshiba laptop!! And, the other laptop looks fun, and your desktop looks niiice!!
Neat pictures!! Very nice!! happy.gif
Chiyo
I gots my new camera! Lookit the pics it can take...

Crystal Bonsai
Crystal Kingfisher
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - It feels like I coulc almost hear the rain outside that window!! Nice!!
And, I love your Toshiba laptop!! And, the other laptop looks fun, and your desktop looks niiice!!
Neat pictures!! Very nice!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thanks, it was raining pretty hard on that day so I decided to take a pic happy.gif! The Toshiba is my fav comp threw out the whole house of them laugh.gif. I just think it works good, and I put most of the stuff on it. So I feel like I acomplished something tongue.gif. The blue one I use for planning things, and I let my brothers put PC games on it too. I actually would say its more of my mom's desktop. Just cause most of the things on that table are hers, and she uses it more. But sometimes I use it so thats why I titled it mine, and hers happy.gif. Thanks again!!

Ps: My bro made some other drawings, where should I post those?
--
~*Chiyo: All I can say is WOW blink.gif. Those are just beautiful pics of both crystals! I love the Bonsai one the most, did you make those or buy them?
--
Slushie xD
Wisconsin's Water
Half of our hotel room, theres a lot of mess lol
Tombow
@Chiyo - Those are beautiful crystal collections!!
I love the Swarovski bonsai crystal pic!! It's sooo beautiful!!
(So, what kind of camera you got?? Tell us, tell us!! biggrin.gif )

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Aha, I see you are having fun time in Wisconsin!!
The Wisconsin water scene is very nice, and the looks like the hotel suits got everything you need to enjoy the stay!! biggrin.gif
Hope you'll have a good time (and take lots of pics!!^^)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.