Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
ScarMySoul
@ ~Edward~ hahaha that cat looks like its thinking "wtf" laugh.gif Pretty kitty biggrin.gif

Me with Snoopy

Bageerah as a kitten

LOTR Tattoo

Earmuff!!

20 second doodle
^^That was a joke between a friend when [as] aired s-CRY-ed laugh.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@ ~Edward~ hahaha that cat looks like its thinking "wtf" laugh.gif Pretty kitty biggrin.gif

~*ScarMySoul: Your hilarious, but actually it does look like that tongue.gif. Aww, and thanks all my friends have really pretty kitties biggrin.gif. All your pics are nice I specially like the Earmuff!! one cause of the action pose. Also the Bageerah as a kitten your cats are all so cute happy.gif.

Oh, and the last one made me laugh laugh.gif. Great fast drawing btw.
Blitz
Hey, everyone~ *waves*

This one's a photo manip. ^^

Floating music notes
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Blitz @ May 22 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]546268[/snapback]
Hey, everyone~ *waves*

Floating music notes

ohmy.gif That looks really neat!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*Blitz: Very cool, I like it biggrin.gif!!
Tombow
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ May 22 2007, 04:02 PM) [snapback]546159[/snapback]
This made me laugh! laugh.gif
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Joking aside, that's a beautiful cat, and it's a nice pic!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - The pic with Snoopy is when you're small?? Soo cute!! happy.gif
Bageerah looks so young and tiny in that pic!! biggrin.gif
And, is that your LOTR tattoo?? Neat!!
Earmuff!! is funny, and you caught a nice moment!!
And, that doodle is just funny!! Yap that's Tachibana, and his balls.. XDDD
Nice pics!! I enjoyed them very much!! biggrin.gif

@Blitz - That is so whimsical and charming!! I love it!! happy.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Blitz @ May 22 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]546268[/snapback]
Hey, everyone~ *waves*

Floating music notes
X3 is really beautiful *steals*
Blitz
^ :3
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Joking aside, that's a beautiful cat, and it's a nice pic!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Aww well thanks, and I laughed at that too laugh.gif.

Zarpia
Ok, so this is my beautiful cat Roman! and his "Do Not Want" face <3

And him asleep...
Tombow
@Zarpia - Omg, how old is your kitten?? He looks sooo young!! biggrin.gif
Is he very "talkative"? The first pic looks like he's sayin "Nyooooo" or something! laugh.gif
The second pic looks very angelic and cute when he's sleeping like that!! happy.gif
Zarpia
Thanks^^ He doesn't like to be hold like that XD

2 more pics of all 5 kittens <3

Tombow
@Zarpia - Aww. They are so cute!! That pink nosed orange kitten is getting squashed!! tongue.gif
They got beautiful dark blue eyes! happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Every day is Caturday at Zarp's house. =3
ScarMySoul
@ Tombow Yes that's me when I was 2 with Snoopy. That's also my tattoo as well biggrin.gif

Looks Comfy

Hello

Lazy

Evillll

Hiding spot when spooked
Zarpia
Your black car looks like a panther in the second pic <3
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 24 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]546864[/snapback]
Your black car looks like a panther in the second pic <3

laugh.gif I love that picture biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ May 24 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]546863[/snapback]

LOL!! laugh.gif So trusting!! ^^
@ScarMySoul - Love those kitty pics!! Your cats are beautiful!!

ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 24 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]546869[/snapback]
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ May 24 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]546863[/snapback]

LOL!! laugh.gif So trusting!! ^^
@ScarMySoul - Love those kitty pics!! Your cats are beautiful!!

laugh.gif thanks! Yeah I love that I have extreme zoom on my camera, I was on the other side of the room when I took that biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*Zarpia: OMG all your kitties are so adorable biggrin.gif. I love the first pic cause he looks like he doesn't want to be held tongue.gif. Also when he is sleeping he looks like a little angel. How did you get all those cats?
--
~*ScarMySoul: Your kitty is so cute happy.gif. Where exactly is it sleeping, under a table? Again your black cat could not be prettier, I love his eyes so beautiful biggrin.gif. The Evilll pic made me laugh laugh.gif. Aww, and the last pic is like hes saying "I just want to be loved, and pet" tongue.gif.
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...itties3week.jpg
[Here are the kitties my brothers found. I gave them a bath, and they all are so fluffy, and cute biggrin.gif. Theres actually 6 but my brothers were holding 2]
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ Love those kittens!! They look so cute!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
@ ~Edward~ Those kitties are so cute! biggrin.gif I just wanna touch them lol. My white cat is under the dining room table laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
It's that time again.

...time for me to show off my doggie! wub.gif

Tombow
@Abstruse Eulogy - Nice pics of Miyuki!! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I are going to steal Miyuki from you one day!
Chiyo
Diary Entry
Cherry Eats

Too many pics for me to comment on, but like what I see everyone (esepcially Scar)

4th and 5th pic down of Miyuki is the best.
Tombow
@Chiyo - Two very artistic pics!!
Diary Entry seems to be a strong commentary, and Cherry Eats looks like a tantalizing tease! biggrin.gif
Nice pics!! happy.gif
Zarpia
Your nails are...really long O.O
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ Love those kittens!! They look so cute!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Thanks, and yeah they all are very kawaii biggrin.gif. I want to keep them so bad now after spending time with them, but I guess its better if they go with my friends wink.gif.
--
@ ~Edward~ Those kitties are so cute! biggrin.gif I just wanna touch them lol. My white cat is under the dining room table laugh.gif

~*ScarMySoul: Why thanks tongue.gif. Oh, and thats funny my cats love to turn upside down like that too laugh.gif.
--
~*Abstruse Eulogy: Aww great pics of Miyuki! I specially like the first 2 happy.gif.
--
~*Chiyo: I love the diary entry pic. Oh, and the cherry one is a very good tempting pic [I agree with Tombow completey happy.gif].
--
Dasies
Peonies
Pink Carnation
Zarpia
I <3 those Peonies
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - What a beautiful collection of flower pics!!
Dasies has such a nice and soothing quality, Peonies is gorgeous, and Pink Carnation is amazingly clear up-close shot!!
Very nice pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I <3 those Peonies
~*Zarpia: Thank you happy.gif!
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - What a beautiful collection of flower pics!!
Dasies has such a nice and soothing quality, Peonies is gorgeous, and Pink Carnation is amazingly clear up-close shot!!
Very nice pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Why thank you very much biggrin.gif. I thought the Carnation was one of my fav flower pics. Just cause I got it up so close wink.gif.
--
A Braclet, and Necklace at a shop I went to
A Blue, and White Braclet
--
~*Tombow: I tryed uploading my other braclet but it kept uploading wrong. I will try again later, and see if it works then happy.gif.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*ScarMySoul: Wow all of those flowers are radiant, and beautiful happy.gif!! I specially like the Lily pics biggrin.gif.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 26 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]547370[/snapback]
~*ScarMySoul: Wow all of those flowers are radiant, and beautiful happy.gif!! I specially like the Lily pics biggrin.gif.

Thanks my dear biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Thanks my dear biggrin.gif

~*ScarMySoul: Your quite welcome happy.gif!!
--
Chicago Beach
Chicago
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are beautiful pics of jewelries!! The first one got beautiful inticate design, and love that baby blue turquoise!! And, no rush with the other bracelet pic!! ^^
And, those Chicago water-front pics are so nice!! They make viewers want to visit Chicago!! laugh.gif
Lovely pics!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Those flower pics are like, WOW!!
So vivid, and clear, and sharp with every details!!
It's like watching commercials for High Definition TV!! biggrin.gif
They are all gorgeous and I love them all! But especially, the first Lilly pic, and that Pink cyclamen!!
Awesome pics!! happy.gif
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
OMG!!! My mom and sister adopted some puppies today!!! XD I'm not really into animals but these beasts are just so damn cute. >_< I couldn't resist them, especially the puppy moaning thing. Teh cutenezz. ph34r.gif And here are some pics of them trying to rape our cat. O_O

~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are beautiful pics of jewelries!! The first one got beautiful inticate design, and love that baby blue turquoise!! And, no rush with the other bracelet pic!! ^^
And, those Chicago water-front pics are so nice!! They make viewers want to visit Chicago!! laugh.gif
Lovely pics!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thank you very much biggrin.gif!! My friend Jason gave me that braclet for my 12th b-day. I love the color too, and I am surprised the pic came out that well happy.gif. Its weird every time I take a pic of my blue diamond braclet the light reflects off it weirdly, and it blinds the shot huh.gif. So I will try, and figure out how to take a better angle on it wink.gif. I just love standing anywhere by the water front in Chicago. So if ya see a lot of Chicago pics by the beach thats why laugh.gif. Thanks again for your descriptive compliments biggrin.gif!!
--
~*Ratzen: Aww those puppies are so adorable Phonse wub.gif. I want them all, so they could bond with my [well friends] new kitties tongue.gif [my brother found 6 kitties outside] . The 4th, 5th, and 7th pics I think the dogs are trying to bite the tail off, and the cat doesn't like it lol. Thats what ya get with cats, and dogs laugh.gif.
--
Carnal Malefactor
AAHHHHHHHHHH! PUPPIES!!!!

[dead of cuteness overload]
ed_drink_your_milk
Found his soft spot.

Those puppies are adorable. wub.gif
Zarpia
X3 so kawaii!!!!!
Twilightz
So cute! laugh.gif Though, they're trying to rape the cat. XD
Tombow
Awwww... cute puppies!! Please post more pics of them!! laugh.gif
(Yeah, the kitty said "I'm out of here!!" XDD)
Kenji
In the forth and fifth photo... laugh.gif
That puppy is pulling that cat's tail... laugh.gif

SO adorable....

Are those puppies still raping your cat now? mellow.gif
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice kichen!! And, it's so clean!! ohmy.gif
Unlike my kitchen, which is like, a complete mess!! tongue.gif
And, nice collection of anime dvds!! Neatly organized, too!! Very nice!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Nice kichen!! And, it's so clean!! ohmy.gif
Unlike my kitchen, which is like, a complete mess!! tongue.gif
And, nice collection of anime dvds!! Neatly organized, too!! Very nice!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: I actually have 2 kitchens, I will try, and take more pics of my other kitchen too. So you can see what that one looks like happy.gif. Well the only ones that are really around the kitchen when cooking is me, and my mom. So we keep it very clean, and when no ones here I clean everything by myself biggrin.gif. Thank you very much for your compliments, and I will start posting more pics of my dvds, and kitchen later in the day wink.gif.
Kenji
A closer look to the oven please... [not microwave oven]

Your kitchen is woody...but it is marvelous! ohmy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
A closer look to the oven please... [not microwave oven]Your kitchen is woody...but it is marvelous! ohmy.gif

~*Kenji: What am I supposed to be looking at? Oh, and thanks I told my mom, and dad it would be a good idea to re-model. Thats what I came up for that kitchen, and it fits it well, I think wink.gif.
--
Now this is my other kitchen. A big difference between the other one in cleaness tongue.gif. Just cause my guy-friends were over [as there is a backpack lying there], and my Aunts came over too. So I will be cleaning all of that soon laugh.gif.
Second Kitchen #1
Second Kitchen #2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.