Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@ ~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I love those Paris pics! And those kitties look so cute. happy.gif
~*Twilightz: Thanks happy.gif. I spent a while taking them. Yep they are all very adorable biggrin.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those kitty pics are adorable!!
(Especially the pic of fuzzy-haired Cinnamon!! laugh.gif )
They are sooo cute!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Why thank you happy.gif. Oh, and I know Cinnamon is such a fuzzy/soft little cute kitty tongue.gif.
--
Found some old pictures I took a while ago happy.gif:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...on-Paris194.jpg
[Old picture in London-Paris #1]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...on-Paris193.jpg
[Old picture in London-Paris #2 (was very cold)]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co.../Picture287.jpg
[Last old picture of London-Paris #3]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...talypics115.jpg
[Inside the Pantheon in Paris-Italy (was kinda scary to go in since it was so dark unsure.gif tongue.gif]
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - More nice pics!! Comparing these with the pics from this trip, I can see you had nicer sunnier days in Paris this time? biggrin.gif
The pic of inside the Pantheon Dome is showing beautiful geometric shapes!!
But, I can see it could be dark and scary!!
It's beautiful, but also almost imposing at the same time!
I love seeing those European pics!! Please post more!! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
My stabbin' stick. Because nothing says "Happy Birthday" quite like a deadly weapon, and yes, this sword is very sharp. I'm not sure if I should be scared or delighted at that... laugh.gif

Carnal Malefactor
Great. So you've gone from cookin' hobo to stabbin' hobo.

Just wonderful.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - More nice pics!! Comparing these with the pics from this trip, I can see you had nicer sunnier days in Paris this time? biggrin.gif
The pic of inside the Pantheon Dome is showing beautiful geometric shapes!!
But, I can see it could be dark and scary!!
It's beautiful, but also almost imposing at the same time!
I love seeing those European pics!! Please post more!! biggrin.gif

~*Tombow: Wow thanks for such awesome compliments on my photos happy.gif! Well you totally guessed that right. I had a more amazing time in Paris this time, than last biggrin.gif. I am quite happy it wasent cold cause than the wedding wouldn't of been as nice, and sunny, as it was wink.gif. I took many pictures of inside the Patheon Dome. I don't think theres one spot where there isn't beautiful scructures, and geomectric shapes like you said happy.gif! I have lots more so I will post those later when I upload them to my comp wink.gif. But I won't forget cause I like showing them to everyone to get they're ideas on how it looked too biggrin.gif.
--
I took these later in the day, so I didn't get any sunny pics, sorry.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...ter/paris-1.jpg
[I took this standing a little back from the Effiel Tower]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...ter/paris-2.jpg
[Here was the lake. Some of those boats in the picture are meant for touring Paris.]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...eorVideo019.jpg
[Here was a building in Paris (don't remember the name though)]
--
I'll be sure to post more later happy.gif!
ゆきえいり
Popo Nice stabbin' stick. I'm jealous. Wish I had one...
Katie I really like the one of the Ifle (sp?) Tower and the building. happy.gif

Sheez, it's been to long since I've put up pix...
Cloudy
nublados! (see, I know some spanish!)
Blue Clouds
Oh, and here's Niji, my lovely gay, rainbow Sansa you've all been dying to see! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Katie I really like the one of the Ifle (sp?) Tower and the building. happy.gif

~*Caro: Why thanks happy.gif. I thought the area where I was standing was quite nice too [oh, and its spelled Effiel wink.gif]. I wish to remember what the building was called but just can't remember sleep.gif./ Great pics of the clouds I specially liked the blue cloud biggrin.gif. Oh, and is that kinda like an Ipod?
ゆきえいり
Ah, Effiel. Gotta remember that. I personally like the second cloud. It's pretty darn cool. But, no, a Sansa isn't like an Ipod. It's better for less. happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Ah, Effiel. Gotta remember that. I personally like the second cloud. It's pretty darn cool. But, no, a Sansa isn't like an Ipod. It's better for less. happy.gif

~*Caro: Yeah I got mixed up the first time I spelled it too [its okay happy.gif]. Oh yeah when did you take those pics [like the time?]. Well thats nice, so what can you store in it?
ゆきえいり
Lessee...I took those pictures...Last Friday, between 7 and 7:30 PM outside of my gym. It was sunset, but cloudy, and it look SUPER SPIFFY, so I couldn't resist. I'm not sure I can remember how the hell a blue cloud scene came into play, but I did take a pic of it. And my Niji? I bought it as a 2 gig, but I added a Micro SD expansion card to upgrade it to a 4 gig. All together, it cost me a small sum of $130 at FRYE's (sp?). So totally worth it. But, it didn't come with the Japanese font. I had to go into it's 'secret' recovery mode and install the font file into it.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Lessee...I took those pictures...Last Friday, between 7 and 7:30 PM outside of my gym. It was sunset, but cloudy, and it look SUPER SPIFFY, so I couldn't resist. I'm not sure I can remember how the hell a blue cloud scene came into play, but I did take a pic of it. And my Niji? I bought it as a 2 gig, but I added a Micro SD expansion card to upgrade it to a 4 gig. All together, it cost me a small sum of $130 at FRYE's (sp?). So totally worth it. But, it didn't come with the Japanese font. I had to go into it's 'secret' recovery mode and install the font file into it.

~*Caro: Oh well thats nice happy.gif. I really like the photos so I am glad I got to see them biggrin.gif. That sounds cool. Specially how you upgraded it to a 4 gig with the expansion card smile.gif. Oh, and thats not even a lot of money. I had to pay $415.00, very expensive for my Ipod sleep.gif. Oh you must be good with electronics than biggrin.gif.
ゆきえいり
I'm amazing with electronics. It's fun to figure them out. $415??? How much memory??? I personally despise Ipods and would never buy one unless it were the only brand on the earth.
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*Caro: Thats cool to know a girl that likes electronics as much as me biggrin.gif. I do as much as I can when my guy-friends aren't around, otherwise they think I am going to break something [I think the real reason is cause I fix everything, and they are jealous tongue.gif]. I got a black 30 GB music video Ipod. I think regularly it was $300.00, but with the Ipod case, and the 2 year warrenty it was that much. I mean tax has something to do with it too wink.gif. I like my Ipod just cause it works better than every other Mp3's in my Bestbuy happy.gif. I think yours is really cool, where did you get it?
--
Photos:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...oter/Pic003.jpg
[My tree flowers biggrin.gif]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...er/100_3233.jpg
[Grant Park in Chicago]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...singTrouble.jpg
[Went to a restuarant with my friends yesterday, and there was a cat under my table tongue.gif]
ゆきえいり
Nice cat! I'll pm you on the other stuff so we aren't off topic anymore! =P
Kenji
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ May 20 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]545021[/snapback]
My stabbin' stick. Because nothing says "Happy Birthday" quite like a deadly weapon, and yes, this sword is very sharp. I'm not sure if I should be scared or delighted at that... laugh.gif

You should be delighted...
Beautiful and wonderfully crafted katana nevertheless... ^.^
ScarMySoul
Daisy 1

Daisy 2
Kenji
Green daisies ohmy.gif
I never seen flowers as green as that before... laugh.gif
Shinobimelxi
i like the pics Scarmysoul!
Tombow
Oh, my, lots of pics got posted yesterday!! ohmy.gif

@Popo - Wow, that Katana looks very authentic!! And sharp!! blink.gif
Be careful handling it so that you wouldn't accidentally cut yourself!!
(Keep in "Saya" sheath, and keep the lock on. ^^ )
It looks very nice!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!! happy.gif

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Beautiful pics of Paris!! Very nice!!
And, I like the pics from Chicago also!! You are such a good photographer!! happy.gif

@ゆきえいり - Very dramatics cloud pics!!
And, I love your lovely gay, rainbow Sansa!! laugh.gif

@ScarMySoul - Those Daisies are so vivid!! ohmy.gif
And pics are so sharp and crisp you can almost feel those petals!! happy.gif

Blitz
@ Scar - Cool daisies. ^^

Scenery
ScarMySoul
@ Kenji laugh.gif they aren't naturally that color. They are origionally white and then once cut, placed into a cup, bucket, whatever they use (I buy them at the grocery store) with different dyes in it and the flowers drink the water and the color spreads all over biggrin.gif Welcome to science 101 today class laugh.gif

@ Shino Thanks biggrin.gif

@ Tombow Thanks! I love these kinds of daisy's, so different from all the others

@ Blitz Thanks! Nice scenery too.
Elise Elric
First actual picture here.

Ship of Fools, Bus of Idiots Picture Edited by me happy.gif

Must check for the pictures of Greece, Turkey and Italy...
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Nice cat! I'll pm you on the other stuff so we aren't off topic anymore! =P
~*Caro: Thats a good idea tongue.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Beautiful pics of Paris!! Very nice!!
And, I like the pics from Chicago also!! You are such a good photographer!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Why thanks happy.gif. I took those before I went to Paris, just thought they planted pretty flowers biggrin.gif. I am going to try to post more of Chicago pics too. Aww, and thanks again I try tongue.gif.
--
~*ScarMySoul: Wow blink.gif blink.gif. Those photos of the green, and pink/purple? dasies are just amazingly beautiful happy.gif. I've never seen such excellents pics of flowers before biggrin.gif.
--
~*Blitz: I love the sky in that pic, very pretty happy.gif.
--
~*Elise Elric: Funny picture tongue.gif.
ゆきえいり
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 21 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]545341[/snapback]
@ゆきえいり - Very dramatics cloud pics!!
And, I love your lovely gay, rainbow Sansa!! laugh.gif

Heh. Me too! Oh, and thanks! I took those at the gym, surprisingly.
Tombow
@Blitz - I love your sky pic!! The darkened background makes it look like we goat a hole in the sky!! Very nice and artistic!! happy.gif

@Elise Elric - You are so cute in that pic!! biggrin.gif
The pic makes me smile!! happy.gif
ゆきえいり
I like the bridge!!! happy.gif Hey, can you post a pic of your Ipod?
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(ゆきえい @ May 20 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]545465[/snapback]

I should post on of my iPod.... its blue.... biggrin.gif

iPod Nano
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Lovely Chicago pics!!
I love the pic of the park with full of flowers (Tulips, I guess??) and a couple strolling in the park along the lined up trees, then that line extends to the lined up buildings with the canyon view of the city street and the buildings on both sides. It's a very good picture, IMO, and I like it!!
And, the drawbridge pic is also very nice!! Having those boats is adding nice touch!!
(What can I say.. I love drawbridges!! biggrin.gif )
Also, beautiful close-up pic of Azalea!! It's nice and sharp, and bursting with colors!!
Beautiful pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif

@ScarMySoul - Tehehe, nice pic of your lovely blue iPod!! biggrin.gif
(Of course, you got to have Gackt on!! ^^ ) Nice!! ^^
Blitz
I feel compelled to take a pic of my nano. XD
Tombow
QUOTE(Blitz @ May 21 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]545689[/snapback]
I feel compelled to take a pic of my nano. XD

@Blitz - Do it, do it!! laugh.gif
I mean, knowing you and your talent, you might create some nice "iPod art" pic!! XDD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Lovely Chicago pics!!
I love the pic of the park with full of flowers (Tulips, I guess??) and a couple strolling in the park along the lined up trees, then that line extends to the lined up buildings with the canyon view of the city street and the buildings on both sides. It's a very good picture, IMO, and I like it!!
And, the drawbridge pic is also very nice!! Having those boats is adding nice touch!!
(What can I say.. I love drawbridges!! biggrin.gif )
Also, beautiful close-up pic of Azalea!! It's nice and sharp, and bursting with colors!!
Beautiful pics!! I like them very much!! happy.gif
~*Tombow: Wow you sure said a lot tongue.gif. I am pretty sure those were tulips, and they were just planted like 2 days ago. So some of them were just blooming happy.gif. Yeah I didn't really look at the buildings area in the pic until you said something about it. I guess without knowing I got a good pic of the buildings too tongue.gif. Thank you for saying you like the drawbridge. I was just standing there, and it started to go up. So I decided to wait, and take a pic of the boats too biggrin.gif. The Azaleas my neighbor gave me, and they are blooming nicely happy.gif. Thanks again for such nice, and wonderful compliments!!
--

~*Caro: Thanks, and sure I will happy.gif.
--
~*ScarMySoul: I love your blue Ipod Nano. Oh, and I like that song you were listening to happy.gif.
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...ipodadpater.jpg
[My black 30 GB music video Ipod (was in my friends BMW)]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...spin2005101.jpg
[Heres just a pic I found on google if you wanted to see all sides of it happy.gif]
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Love your Black video iPod pic!! biggrin.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
^Thanks Tombow happy.gif!!
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...er/100_0505.jpg
[Sky, and Clouds]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...cagoTrip004.jpg
[Chicago Bulidings/Sky]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...er/100_0244.jpg
[Chicago/Water]
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ May 21 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]545776[/snapback]

My in-laws live in Chicago... I wonder if one day our paths shall meet.... ohmy.gif that'd be rather random laugh.gif

We're going to Chicago for Christmas this year I think.... we haven't decided yet but hopefully we do because I love it there biggrin.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
better than an iPod
(enlarge it-edges blur)
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - The first pic, I love having the building at the top and the bottom! It enhances the depth perception, and shows how high the sky is, I think. biggrin.gif
The second pic, I like the contrast of Chicago skyline (buildings) and the real sky in the back, and the last pic shows beautiful Chicago shoreline, it's like a postcard!!
Beautiful pics!! happy.gif

@ed_drink_your_milk - Is that your guitar?? Nice!! happy.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
^That was my first guitar.

Innocent
Tombow
@ed_drink_your_milk - Hope you still play it!! ^^
And, ohhh, that's a really nice pic!! The whole angle with the boy in right front and the field stretching to the back, it's very artistic!! And, wise choice to make it black and white!!
I love it very much!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
My in-laws live in Chicago... I wonder if one day our paths shall meet.... ohmy.gif that'd be rather random laugh.gif

We're going to Chicago for Christmas this year I think.... we haven't decided yet but hopefully we do because I love it there biggrin.gif
~*ScarMySoul: Yeah it would but that is so cool to know happy.gif. I just love living in Chicago I never get bored here biggrin.gif. I hope you have a great Christmas if you come here, and maybe we might see each other.
--
~*ed_drink_your_milk: That is such a nice guitar, I love it!!! I am so jealous, I want one tongue.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - The first pic, I love having the building at the top and the bottom! It enhances the depth perception, and shows how high the sky is, I think. biggrin.gif
The second pic, I like the contrast of Chicago skyline (buildings) and the real sky in the back, and the last pic shows beautiful Chicago shoreline, it's like a postcard!!
Beautiful pics!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: I thought having the 2 buildings there, [and the trees] made it look specially nice as well biggrin.gif. I just think the sky was very pretty at the time, and couldn't pass up a chance to take such a nice photo happy.gif. Wow you think it could be, thats so nice of you to say! Thanks for all your wonderful compliments biggrin.gif!
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...er/a02a4b8c.jpg
[Fireworks]
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...er/9c839ca5.jpg
[Looking at Chicago from a park]
Indignant Judgment
I like the Chicago Pic from the park, very nice, shows how big the city is happy.gif
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Lovely firework pic in the dark sky, and a beautiful pic of Chicago skylines from the park! Dazzling blue sky and the beautiful clear line of buildings!! Another "postcard perfect" pic! Very lovely!! happy.gif
ScarMySoul
Kitty

My cat was ripping around the livingroom and I got him mid scratch with his nonexistant front claws laugh.gif
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - Oh no!! He is in the evil kitty mode!! laugh.gif
(BTW, your kitty has a beautiful black coat!! ^^)
ScarMySoul
@ Tombizzle hahaha thanks! That's because I bathe him every two weeks and he eats a healthy brand of cat food biggrin.gif

Fighting

My cats fighting
Tombow
@ScarMySoul - They look cute fighting!! Were they "play" fighting??
All your cats look nice and healthy!! happy.gif
Zarpia
Scar - T__T that black cat is sooooo cute...I'm gonna steal it!!! D:
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 22 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]546111[/snapback]

ohmy.gif if you did that you'd make me cry sad.gif

@ Tombow haha yeah they were just playing biggrin.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ May 22 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]546125[/snapback]
QUOTE(Zarpia @ May 22 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]546111[/snapback]

ohmy.gif if you did that you'd make me cry sad.gif
oh nouzz!!! ok, I won't steal him? I will look for another black cat to steal XD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I like the Chicago Pic from the park, very nice, shows how big the city is happy.gif
~*Illusionist Alchemist: Why thanks happy.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Lovely firework pic in the dark sky, and a beautiful pic of Chicago skylines from the park! Dazzling blue sky and the beautiful clear line of buildings!! Another "postcard perfect" pic! Very lovely!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Yeah I took the firework one a while ago when leaving the Cubs stadium. They usually do that after they win biggrin.gif. Theres lots of parks around Chicago, so I have much more happy.gif. Thank you very much again with your kind compliments!!
--
~*ScarMySoul: Aww your kittys are so adorable! I love the black cats fur, and he has beautiful eyes biggrin.gif. Also the white kitty seems to like to play with the black one tongue.gif.
--
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/co...hooter/Moon.jpg
[Friends Black Kitty (A Boy kitty, and his name is moon)]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.