Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Funniest Moments/scenes/qutoes In FMA Anime (first Series)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2
sapphireangel
Come and chat about your favorite funny moment/scene/quote!
fMa_nv92
hmmm...oh!!..when Breda pretended to be Armstrong cuz he was wearing the fake stars..it was hilarious!!!..I think
it was episode..29.....
Smoke Alchemist
I think one of the funniest LINES in the show was when Ed saved Wrath from falling off the roof.

Wrath: "What are you doing?" [Or something like that]
Ed: "Saving your stupid ass"

ROTF!
SilverHawk
I like when Hawkeye starts blasting away with her pistol, barely missing Black Hayate 7 times.

biggrin.gif
Kaja_Wolf
when ed and winry were having the fight with the milk.. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Full Metal Elf
Ummm....all of Fullmetal vs. Flame...hehe. And when they try to find Havoc a girlfriend and take him to Armstrong's house....lmao, that whole episode is so amusing. wink.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Who can forget this dialogue in episode 13 "Full Melal vs Flame":

Roy Mustang: "When I am Furher, all female officers will be required to wear....TINY MINI SKIRTS!!!!!"
Havok: *sighs as blood drips out of his nose and attaches himself to the Colonel's leg* "Colonel, I will follow you whever you go----"
Mustang: masculine voice "YES!"
Riza Hawkeye just sighs and walks past them both

That has got to be one of the BEST part in FMA...totally classic biggrin.gif

Can we count the extras in the dvds as well, because some of that dialogue is pretty priceless, too
I'M the other LUST
I have not much to say...but I really like the clip I saw from a site called "Teacher"...I liked it when she came in through the window...punching Ed in the face. Winry's like, "THAT'S your teacher?" And I also like "Her Reason", when Ed arm wrestles that one big dude...and Winry talks about kicking Ed's ass if he loses. I have so much more to see, though!
GaluxKitty
Three words: Episode Thirty-Seven.
Missh Loony
The Other Brothers Elric Part II:

Ed- I haven't killed in a while. I kinda miss it. -evil face- Wanna watch?

Dude I don't remember the name of- Uh... no thanks...

Ed: -weird face that makes me crack up-

AND THEEEEN... the whole beginning thing in episode... 14...? I know it's the first one on DVD 4... and there are four episodes on each DVD, so... The whole "Colonel Sarcasm" crud is hilarious. My friend and I even made up an FMA-Handshake using it.
animefangirl
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 6 2005, 11:12 AM) [snapback]309900[/snapback]

Roy Mustang: "When I am Furher, all female officers will be required to wear....TINY MINI SKIRTS!!!!!"
Havok: *sighs as blood drips out of his nose and attaches himself to the Colonel's leg* "Colonel, I will follow you whever you go----"

Can we count the extras in the dvds as well, because some of that dialogue is pretty priceless, too

funniest eposode ever!
eggdude
I have to agree about episode 37 as the following image exemplifies:

biggrin.gif
Full Metal Elf
Yes! Episode 37 is absolutly the funniest one!! Ep. 13 is hilarious too....but 37 is just altogether funny...hehehe happy.gif.
FrozenWater
I disagree with all of you:

The Ishbalan Massacre:

Remember when roy came up against scar? And tried to flame him in the rain? And Hawkeye had to push him out of the way to save him? Remember his face?
funniest moment E.V.E.R.

And:
"Get yourself a wife."
No other explanation needed

*moment of silence for hughes* *taps play*
The Krazy one
"How do I know that I exist? I love to kill, I love it so much I don't know what to do!
I KILL THEREFORE I AM! *Boxes appear, I kill therefore I am!* That is all I need to know that I exist! cool.gif
The Mistakes Of A Teacher
Man all this talk about Episode 37 really makes me anxious to see it, but sadly ive only seen up to 34 "Theory of avarice" But i like the joke thats ran through the series for a while in the conversations between Maes and Mustang

Maes "and while your at it... get your self a nice wife"

*mustang slams the phone down*
*riza walks by doing her work* "easy on the phone sir"

I know its not the funniest, but it always seems to make me smile... *remember the Death of maes and sobs*
Alex_Louis_Armstrong
One moment that no one has brought up yet is what happens in episode 11.

When Ed and Al break in to a mansion in Xenotime and are caught in the libary section by Russel and Fletcher Tringham.
This happens in the dub. I let my friend have the first 14 eps of the sub so it's probably is different in sub, I've forgotten because I haven't seen it in a while. sad.gif

*Russel walks up to Ed*
Ed " You wan't to start something with me "

Russel " No I don't want to fight with you Ed, so why don't you turn around and go home and leave us to take care of thing's around here.

Ed " That's not the way you beg some one to do anything "
*points to the ground*
" On your knees "
*moment silence*
" I said get down on the ground!!! "
*starts getting frustrated and points to the ground repeatedly"

Rusell " What so we can see eye to eye "
"Surely by now you must be used to people looking down on you"

*Ed faces turn red and starts throwing punches but keeps on missing*
Fayt
The scenes when Ed always goes berserk when he is called short and
the scene where Ed is saying being short isn't so bad then says its not.
TheFlameAlchemist
look at my siggy and you will know!

also I love ep 37, it will always have a place in my heart ^ _ ^

"Mabye It's a werehouse like a werewolf??" *Furey gets smacked*
"and Breda said, let there be light"
TOMATO + POTATO = POMATO! PRICELESS =3!
Alphonse Elric101
Love all the funy stuff in FMA,but I like it when in episode38, Ed and AL were talking about what they used to fight about,and when Al said
Al:We also used to fight about who was gonna Marry Winry
Ed:ahah those fights were always the hardest

I couldn't sleep because it was so funny. happy.gif
kokoro_shadow_angel
episode 38...

after the flashback of ed going to the river to find al get up into fighting position, ready to punch ed, ed simply says let's go and al gets up and follows

years later...

ed goes to the river to find al...al gets into fighting position ready to punch ed...ed simply says "let's go" and al follows...

LOL...i was cracking up...al hasn't changed much after 4 years... biggrin.gif
FrozenWater
QUOTE(Alex_Louis_Armstrong @ Dec 4 2005, 02:10 AM) [snapback]324035[/snapback]

One moment that no one has brought up yet is what happens in episode 11.

When Ed and Al break in to a mansion in Xenotime and are caught in the libary section by Russel and Fletcher Tringham.
This happens in the dub. I let my friend have the first 14 eps of the sub so it's probably is different in sub, I've forgotten because I haven't seen it in a while. sad.gif

*Russel walks up to Ed*
Ed " You wan't to start something with me "

Russel " No I don't want to fight with you Ed, so why don't you turn around and go home and leave us to take care of thing's around here.

Ed " That's not the way you beg some one to do anything "
*points to the ground*
" On your knees "
*moment silence*
" I said get down on the ground!!! "
*starts getting frustrated and points to the ground repeatedly"

Rusell " What so we can see eye to eye "
"Surely by now you must be used to people looking down on you"

*Ed faces turn red and starts throwing punches but keeps on missing*

I loved ed in that scene!!! happy.gif oh, my goodnes. I was rolling on the floor, litterally. Its... just... i dont know....
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MAKES THAT SCENE SO FUNNY?!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
IPB Image POMATO!!!!!

i really liked epi 37 laugh.gif i was laughing on every scene!
the journal part was so funny

38 was so cuute Edo and Aru never did change did they ^__~

awww heck the whole seris is funny! why write it down!

laugh.gif
DiamondAlchemist
Mustang's "Miniskirts" line.......laughed for hours!

Ep. 15--> Hawkeye saves Roy from Scar, and then says he's "useless" laugh.gif

Ep. 37-->All of it, but especially when Catherine LIFTS a piano over her head.........made me go O_O blink.gif laugh.gif

Ep. 33-->When Greed slams Al on the ground, and then remembers that Martel is still inside...... laugh.gif

Roy vs. Ed-->espcially when Ed hides in the crowd.......
Sleeping Forest
all of episode 37 was hilarious....
Colette
Episode 37, of course...

And pretty much all moments with Greed, Izumi, or both of them. XD

And when Al hides a kitty in his armor.

Oh, and the Barry the Chopper scene.
kawaii hawkeye
Id have to say the whole entire episode of the bachelor lieutenant and the mystery of the 13th warehouse or whatever it was called... i couldn't stop laughing my ass off!
MissAlchemy
These are some quotes that are also really funny:

[Hughes and Mustang talking on phone]
Mustang: Hughes, you told me this fifty times. If you have a problem, take it up with your wife.
Hughes: I know but what if she has the baby tommorrow? How will it effect me? Emotionally I mean?
[Hawkeye picks up phone]
Hawkeye: Sorry to interupt, major, but I would like to give some femine advice. BABIES AREN'T BORN AFTER JUST FIVE MONTHS!

And....

[During Ed's birthday party]
Gracia Hughes: Who wants some more birthday tea?
Ed: I would
Al: Please.
[Gracia groans in pain]
Hughes: Gracia! What's wrong?
"It's coming!"
"The tea?"
"The baby!"
Jillian
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Nov 9 2005, 11:26 PM) [snapback]311720[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 6 2005, 11:12 AM) [snapback]309900[/snapback]

funniest episode ever!

Let's just say the next thing that popped in to my head was "Sure, if the guys can wear tight muscle shirts"
Demonhunter399
when Ed and Al get beat up with a wrench.
Brittney
every minute of episode 37 was hilarious!
Roi Moustang
Look at my avatar!!! That shows you one of the funniest things in FMA... Run Run Run!!!
Mjcool
Sciezka: "Juliet Douglas is actually..................................................

An Alien."

One of my favorites, anyway.
lupin2000
i couldnt remeber what eps it was, but it is chpt 12 the fight between all and barry..... here are the pics....

I couldnt remeber what eps it was, but it is chpt 12 the fight between all and barry..... here are the pics....

[attachmentid=3175][attachmentid=3176][attachmentid=3177]

the last image isnt working... so here it is again....

[attachmentid=3179]
Martin Easth
I agree that 37 is awesome but as you say "Flame VS Full Metal" is also extremly good.
I also think that one of the funniest events in the whole series including Ep. 1 - 51 is in
Episode 30 when Armstrong "battles" Cig Curtis. They do not fight instead they are having a "showoff"
to see who has the most beautiful muscles. FREAKING AWESOME I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
NinjaKasumi123
XD i like it when some people from FMA eps call edward "SHORTY"
Mikage_Elric
I like the part when Armstrong's Sister shot Havoc down. Omg that was cruel yet funny
Plarein
Most of the humor in FMA isn't subtle enough for my liking. However...

"Return my girlfriend!"
Lt. Misha Mustang
All the epsiodes of the ppl calling Ed short, when Hayate when to pee on the wall and Hawkeye shot at him and he just stood there shocked and when Roy tryed to kill Scar but Hawkeye kicked him down and told him that flame didnt work when its raining and he turns white I couldnt stop laughing.
Roi Moustang
LT. Misha Mustang... I would have to say your sig has to be the funniest thing you could find... Even though the series was hilarious nothing would touch if Roy would have done that. Also nobody agreed that the episode on my avatar was a funny one!!! Neway Everyone needs to see that movie!!! Everyone go on ebay and buy it!!! DO IT!!! YOU KNOW THIS MAN!!!
Mikage_Elric
Roi Mustang.....

I have seen the movie, and It's just weird.

anywho, what about the part when Izumi found Ed and al in Rush Valley. Lmao that was priceless.
Lt. Misha Mustang
Oh yea I forgot to mention my siggy lol and yea your avatar is very funny
Luna_Vira_Elric
*pokes siggy* I find that VERY funny...
Faded Memory
Personally, all the episodes were funny. However, I still remember the one when everyone was so worked up with Warehouse 13, when they found out it was really Warehouse B. Ha ha...

Then they found bones in the dirt, freshly digged. And then Riza Hawkeye's puppy walks in and buries a bone. Oh my god, that was hilarious.

I think that's episode 37...

And, in today's episode was funny. Not sure if its a spoiler or not because it's already been aired... When Ed's dad is like, "Ed, you still hate drinking milk?"

Omigawd, that was funny.

And when he said, "If I knew he was gonna leave this early, I would've beat him up yesterday."

Ha ha! laugh.gif
Chopper Enthusiast
One of Barry's less remembered quotes...

Barry- Hello, my name is Barry and this here is my butcher shop."

Ed- You're a man!

Barry- Guilty as charged!
Luna_Vira_Elric
Personally, all the episodes were funny. However, I still remember the one when everyone was so worked up with Warehouse 13, when they found out it was really Warehouse B. Ha ha...

Then they found bones in the dirt, freshly digged. And then Riza Hawkeye's puppy walks in and buries a bone. Oh my god, that was hilarious.

I think that's episode 37...

And, in today's episode was funny. Not sure if its a spoiler or not because it's already been aired... When Ed's dad is like, "Ed, you still hate drinking milk?"

Omigawd, that was funny.

And when he said, "If I knew he was gonna leave this early, I would've beat him up yesterday."

Ha ha!

What about the time in thw same epeisode (THis morning's episode) where Winry was holding Edward back as he called everyone in the millitary a 'jack-ass'
Aleesha Elric
I really hope no one has forgotten Roys "miniskirt" line. Thats classic!
Kukuru
There are so many, I agree with everyone definitely on

Ep 13 -Mustang: 'Dogs, I LOVE dogs!'
Crowd (to Mustang): 'Boo you just want a promotion'
Crowd (to Ed): 'What where, I can't see him:P'

Ep 37 - Mustang: 'How did I get such a pathetic staff??!!'
'This ladies is the 12th and FINAL warehouse of
the military.'
Fury - 'I can final start taking my normal route home'
Mustang - 'And we're all very happy for you, can we go now?'
Mustang's log - Mustang has work to do but decides to take a nap (AHAH don't we all:P) and then at 11:15 hours (or something like that) he begins to start furiously signing the papers, all the while claiming that he doesn't have time for this tongue.gif - It's funny cause it is true

Um I also like, let me think,

Ep 8 with Yoki! That is funny as how Ed handles that 'You handed all the township over for me for free, at least that is what it says in this letter you wrote me'

Ep 10 -Ed to Psirien - 'So which dress up doll is it today??!!'

Ep 20 - Al battling Barry 'Why did I get the crazy one?' and Ed at the end - 'There doesn't happen to be a 3rd brother does there?'

Ahaha, some of my quotes are wrong, but hey:P You get the idea smile.gif

Luna_Vira_Elric
I really hope no one has forgotten Roys "miniskirt" line. Thats classic!

I can't think about that line without thinking about Miroku's line *shivers*
asurmen_11
funniest FMA moment is around episode 30 i believe armstrong tells ed she is definetly your teacher i ddint stand a chance as he holds his side and al cuts in major your holding the wrong side
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.