Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 33 Discussion
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2
Odysseus
No, Izumi created Wrath. sure Ed kind of helped him out of the gate unintentionally, but Izumi was the one that performed the Human transmutation that gave birth to the being known as Wrath. Envy does say "she" created Greed. But this "she" seems to correspond more to Dante than to Izumi when you look at the context. Envy says something about paying a visit to the Old Woman and then says she created Greed. Izumi isn't exactly what I would consider old. Dante is. So it would make more sense that she created Greed.

Of course, this coming saturday will reveal all that is needed...
SilverHawk
QUOTE(ed @ Nov 2 2005, 08:02 PM) [snapback]308346[/snapback]

^ exactly!

yeah once greed finds out about the blood seal i really don't think he'll be able to do anything besides he can't use alchemy i the first place!

He would just make Tucker do it.
Luckyalchemy27
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Oct 30 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]306519[/snapback]

QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Oct 29 2005, 11:48 PM) [snapback]306330[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!! Al's reaction when Martel climbed into his armor was priceless! laugh.gif

God that pissed me off. Why the hell would he tell them the only way to kill him. I know he was scarred of it happening on accident but they kidnapped him, he should assume that they want him dead. Oh yeah, I can't stand how Al and Ed are so afraid of Izumi. Al is sitting there talking back to Greed and then Izumi walks in and he's freaking out. Jeez!<_<

Well, I thought it was funny how when she first climbed in and he's like "OMG IT'S SO WEIIIRD!" biggrin.gif

Also, I think the fear of her is just instilled from when they where children and she was able to beat the crap out of them even if they tried to fight back. Also, their respect of her just channels into fear when she gets pissed. That's just what I think, though. *shrug*
Alchemist_of_Shadows
Personally if Greed is useing his own body elements then Ed should be able to transmute his body making it weaker right?
Sikiu-San
This episode was great in all shapes and forms. It was one of my favortie sections in the manga, along with the upcomming episodes, and they did a really good job with it <333 I read earlier someone did not like kimbly =O i think he is am awsome character and i am so glad that he is in the anime more then he is in the manga. in the manga form we saw him at Lab 5 then again when scar was at the camp they are at in the anime series (forgot the name sorry >>; ) The one part i luved to death was:

Greed: "who the hell are you?"
Izumi: "PISSED OFF!!!!"

XDDD i laughed so hard at that.Ii really cant wait for the next upcomming episodes and eds fight with greed @W@ so awsome. This is a really good part in the series be sure to pay attention ^O^ <333

Alchemist of shadow: gotta wait and see ph34r.gif
Alchemist_of_Shadows
i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens with ed and greed, its gonna be an awsome fight. biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Alchemist_of_Shadows @ Nov 3 2005, 07:34 PM) [snapback]308761[/snapback]

i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens with ed and greed, its gonna be an awsome fight. biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, can't wait to see it!! happy.gif

On a different subject, I'm also slightly concerned about Ed and Al constantly being terrified of Izumi.
Sure, it creates funny scenes, but I hope they will establish better rapport with Izumi than being that much terrified of her, especially now that they are no longer the reacher and students. rolleyes.gif
Mustang_2
On a different subject, I'm also slightly concerned about Ed and Al constantly being terrified of Izumi.
Sure, it creates funny scenes, but I hope they will establish better rapport with Izumi than being that much terrified of her, especially now that they are no longer the reacher and students.

I really hope that they do so that they might be able to learn more from as a friend than as a teacher. I mean when they aren;t afraid of her anymore then maybe they can love her just as much as she loves and cares for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.