Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebony's Junk
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Ebony
Hmm, my first post on these forums. I always feel so oddly nervous when posting for the first time! At any rate, I thought I'd share some of my FMA-related scribbles with you guys. I've only fairly recently discovered FMA, and I'm already obsessed! lol. I guess that's a good thing...a girl's gotta have something to do to keep from going insane in college.

My style is a bit weird, so I apologize if the characters don't look quite "right." I guess it's just my interpretation of them? XD

Guess I'll just post the first, and then link to the other two doodles or something.

IPB Image

I dunno. Just...a doodle.
O_O AWESOME.
master-mind
Thats what you call doodling!!!
Luckyalchemy27
HOLY CRAP, dude! You're....wow...O_O
Ed looks a little girly, but hey, who can blame you. tongue.gif

I like you non-anime style. I always wondered how Ed would look like if he wasn't, you know, an anime character.
And woah, you actually use those "helping lines." I'm a little weary using one of those cause I'm too lazy to erase them later on. Kudos!
FMAlover^
You are so good in drawing! I love the 2 ed arts.
Tombow
Hi Ebony, welcome to the forum!! smile.gif
Nice drawings!! They have your own distinctive ambience. Good work!!
Ebony
Thank you kindly for the comments, guys! They made my day. biggrin.gif

Here's a sketch I was messing around with in Painter, even though I should be in bed...

Click me! XD

Take care everyone smile.gif
DustStorm
nice, you should color it. happy.gif
Ed Elrich
It's a very nice picture. Hey it's better than what i can do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.