Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R. Rodregez's Artworks
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Ronaldo Rodregez
Really not what I wanted to post for an art topic, but I'm scared to post things unrelated to FMA or any anime whatsoever.

This was drawn on my planner, so that's why he has numbers in his stomach. And I realize it's not really the style at all.

With that covered:

IPB Image

The long lost Elric brother.
Luckyalchemy27
laugh.gif That's really good! Very cartoony in style, but very well drawn! Me likey.

Oh, and don't be afraid to post non-anime-y stuff. I do it all the time, and I haven't gotten yelled at. happy.gif
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Oct 27 2005, 08:14 PM) [snapback]305311[/snapback]

laugh.gif That's really good! Very cartoony in style, but very well drawn! Me likey.

Oh, and don't be afraid to post non-anime-y stuff. I do it all the time, and I haven't gotten yelled at. happy.gif

Thank you for such a nice comment. <3

Well, here's something old that's pretty anime-y. And no, it's a coincidence. I actually didn't see Gungrave till 2 months after I drew it:

IPB Image

Another:
IPB Image
http://djec.sclassic.net/art/drawing.JPG

More after more comments.
Luckyalchemy27
Nice shading, on both the plane and the dude.
Ronaldo Rodregez
Thank ye.

IPB Image
Deja vu~!
Luckyalchemy27
Nicely done! What do you use to color?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.