Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Good Guy/ Lady Character annoys you/you hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
I was just wondering who do you hate the most out of the good guys!I personly hate Armstrong hes always streching his musleces dont get me wrong he is funny but it gets annoying.
Chopper Enthusiast
Winry.

It may just be Bone's evil doing. But I do not see her helping to progress the story line. She is kinda like a cheerleader. Just standing on the sidelines cheering everyone on, but not really doing anything.
Well dont forget she fixs Eds amall the time.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(111 @ Oct 18 2005, 11:20 PM) [snapback]301496[/snapback]

Yah, but Pinako could do that just as easily. If Winry weren't in the story at all, nobody except the crazy Ed/Win fangirls would miss her.
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 18 2005, 08:24 PM) [snapback]301503[/snapback]
Yah, but Pinako could do that just as easily. If Winry weren't in the story at all, nobody except the crazy Ed/Win fangirls would miss her.

Hmmm...good point
GaluxKitty
Ed. Especially in the anime.
Jellybean
Hmm, I can't really think of one. That's one of the main things I like about FMA, a wide variety of interesting characters. I guess I'd have to say Falman, since he has those squinty anime eyes I hate and he doesn't do much. Even he had a decent part in the manga, though. (Mr. Meat-that-is-tough-to-cut Man, hehe)

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot, I hate Roze for all the obvious reasons. Not so much in the first couple of episodes, but she just didn't fit into the later episodes very well, and she bugged the hell out of me when she went all catatonic for no apparent reason.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
[b]Armstrong. I agree that he is funny, but it does get annoying.b]
Mikage_Elric
I'll have to say roy Mustang. My guy friends love him and I hate him because that he has a really big ego
nakagos bunny
I'd have to say Winry. I don't hate her, but she doesn't do anything for me as a character. And while I don't hate the Ed/Winry pairing, it doesn't do anything for me either. I guess I could say I can take or leave Winry and Winry/Ed.
adamclark
QUOTE(111 @ Oct 18 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]301487[/snapback]

I was just wondering who do you hate the most out of the good guys!I personly hate Armstrong hes always streching his musleces dont get me wrong he is funny but it gets annoying.

what's with all the space in your post? eh.

i can't say i hate any of the good guys. i respect them all too much. the only one i can think of is maria, the chick who protected ed and al. she was pushy and got in the way a lot.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 18 2005, 07:24 PM) [snapback]301503[/snapback]

What all you Pinako fans seem to forget is Pinako is old. When she finally kicks the bucket who would fix Ed's automail? Den?

As far as annoying good guys, Hughes always got on my nerves. I would smack him if I worked with him.
seventh_sky
I don't like....Rose...something about her....just...ticks me off XD
Sword Alchemist
This is a hard question to answer.

I guess I have to say Riza Hawkeye. Dont get me wrong, I dont hate her. I just think there's better female characters on the show.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Envy @ Oct 20 2005, 10:06 AM) [snapback]301885[/snapback]

As far as annoying good guys, Hughes always got on my nerves. I would smack him if I worked with him.

Finally, someone who agrees with me on Hughes. XD
Toby-Chan

In that case; Hawkeye is also totally superfluous. Anyone could be Roy's Right-hand man/woman. If she were gone only the obsessive RoyAi fangirls would miss her.

As a matter of fact. Why do we need anyone on this show? We could easily do away with Al and only the rabid Elricest fangirls would miss him.

I know! Let's have a show where only Ed is existant, and the plot is still there, but other characters are only subtly implied. biggrin.gif

(I had intended to avoid this topic because hate-threads hurt my soul... I just felt like saying...)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 20 2005, 01:07 PM) [snapback]302151[/snapback]

In that case; Hawkeye is also totally superfluous. Anyone could be Roy's Right-hand man/woman. If she were gone only the obsessive RoyAi fangirls would miss her.

Hey, let's not go nuts, now! I only mentioned Pinako because she possesses the same exact skill set as Winry, and knows Ed just as well. There's noone that we know of who can shoot like Hawkeye, or has the kind of relationship she does with the Colonel.
Kirara
Hey, let's not go nuts, now! I only mentioned Pinako because she possesses the same exact skill set as Winry, and knows Ed just as well. There's noone that we know of who can shoot like Hawkeye, or has the kind of relationship she does with the Colonel.

Granted I like Winry much more in the manga (who wouldn't?) but she is not a totally useless character. There is barely any Edwin in the anime to begin with so clearly she has to be doing something more. Winry is support for both Ed and Al. She has known them since they are children and she cares about them like a sister would. For young girls she also represents a young strong female character who supports the main male character (automail technician) but doesn't sit around swooning after him. Winry has own interests and goals. The anime didn't get Winry exactly right but I would be upset if she wasn't in the anime at all because I do think she is a great female character.

Sorry to turn this thread off topic but I don't really hate any good guys on the show. At least not that I can think of offhand.
animefangirl
of the good guys i hate cluase ,that ep.seemed like a fiiller eposode to me !
SilverHawk
I hope I didn't just hear a negative comment about Hughes... tongue.gif
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(SilverHawk @ Oct 21 2005, 06:34 AM) [snapback]302220[/snapback]

*shrug* I'm afraid you'll have to take it in your stride. Someone said they didn't like my favourite character and I don't mind; it's all a matter of preference and you really can't change what anyone else likes.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 20 2005, 04:28 PM) [snapback]302313[/snapback]

*shrug* I'm afraid you'll have to take it in your stride. Someone said they didn't like my favourite character and I don't mind; it's all a matter of preference and you really can't change what anyone else likes.

It can still be hard if it's a character you really love. (And besides, she didn't really even badmouth hawkeye.) Heck, I like Rose and Wrath; I should really be used to it be now.

But I'm not... completely.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Hey, as an Envy fangirl I see lots of Envy abuse here. tongue.gif
Mikage_Elric
I don't hate Envy. Envy is cool
Nepharski
Mei Chang. I just don't like that character. Doesn't work for me.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 21 2005, 09:56 AM) [snapback]302341[/snapback]

It can still be hard if it's a character you really love. (And besides, she didn't really even badmouth hawkeye.) Heck, I like Rose and Wrath; I should really be used to it be now.

But I'm not... completely.

Well, I don't feel I badmouthed Hughes either *sweatdrop* Awww~ I love Wrath.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 20 2005, 09:12 PM) [snapback]302539[/snapback]

Well, I don't feel I badmouthed Hughes either *sweatdrop*

Sometimes it feels that way when one gets themselves too attatched to a character. It's probably unhealthy. ^^;;

Awww~ I love Wrath.

Ah. I guess we're a rather rare breed, though. Most sane fans tend to despise Wrath. Maybe I just love him so much because my pity is cheap to earn.
animefangirl
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 21 2005, 03:51 PM) [snapback]302769[/snapback]

Sometimes it feels that way when one gets themselves too attatched to a character. It's probably unhealthy. ^^;;

Awww~ I love Wrath.

Ah. I guess we're a rather rare breed, though. Most sane fans tend to despise Wrath. Maybe I just love him so much because my pity is cheap to earn.

i like wrath too !
SilverHawk
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 20 2005, 07:28 PM) [snapback]302313[/snapback]

I know, I was just kidding. I respect everyone's opinions.

But I still think Hughes is awesome! biggrin.gif
Radical Alchemist
I love all the characters people hate.... just because their the most interesting. FMA is one of those shows where the main characters aren't HALF as interesting as all the little characters are.
Sailor N
I HATE ARMSTROGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif HE-IS-UUUUUUUFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and anoyying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME ph34r.gif you wacko.gif
DustStorm
Hm... hate is a little too harsh..I don't like Winry and Mei Chang. Sorry Winry, and/or Mei Chang fans
Full Metal Elf
I don't really hate any of the good people....sorry, wink.gif.
Mikage_Elric
i only hate roy
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 18 2005, 09:11 PM) [snapback]301530[/snapback]

You hate Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why he is little mean thoug...wait he is my favorite charecter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Oct 19 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]301615[/snapback]

[b]Armstrong. I agree that he is funny, but it does get annoying.b]
Took the words rignt out of mt mouth

QUOTE(Envy @ Oct 19 2005, 05:06 PM) [snapback]301885[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 18 2005, 07:24 PM) [snapback]301503[/snapback]

What all you Pinako fans seem to forget is Pinako is old. When she finally kicks the bucket who would fix Ed's automail? Den?

Thanks!Hmmmmmmmm....you are right Huges does get annoying
Kitty Cat
Hm... I hate Breda.. he gets on my nerves a bit
QUOTE(adamclark @ Oct 19 2005, 05:04 PM) [snapback]301884[/snapback]

QUOTE(111 @ Oct 18 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]301487[/snapback]

what's with all the space in your post? eh.

i can't say i hate any of the good guys. i respect them all too much. the only one i can think of is maria, the chick who protected ed and al. she was pushy and got in the way a lot.
Mistake I was deleting something...and...well it happend

QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 20 2005, 04:28 PM) [snapback]302313[/snapback]

You never told me ther were Huges fans around dammit
Automne
^And how do you explain it happens in other threads as well?

Anyway, I really dislike Mustang. The guy bugs me a lot and I just can't figure out what's wrong with him...Yet. I do have an idea...

QUOTE(Envy @ Oct 20 2005, 05:18 PM) [snapback]302368[/snapback]

You know this is a good guy who you hate the most not bad guy right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 21 2005, 02:51 PM) [snapback]302769[/snapback]

Awww~ I love Wrath.

Wrath is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Oct 25 2005, 08:54 AM) [snapback]304139[/snapback]

^And how do you explain it happens in other threads as well?

Anyway, I really dislike Mustang. The guy bugs me a lot and I just can't figure out what's wrong with him...Yet. I do have an idea...
Well...um...ah... I am not perfect
Automne
^ rolleyes.gif

If you don't mind, can you stop using so much exclamation points, please?

Oh and another thing, I don't see how this thread is different from the 'Who do you hate the most?' one dry.gif and only having the good guys as option is kinda boring but that's only my opinion.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(111 @ Oct 25 2005, 08:04 AM) [snapback]304140[/snapback]

You know this is a good guy who you hate the most not bad guy right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I was making a point about people hating the characters you love right?

Do try and keep up.
QUOTE(Envy @ Oct 25 2005, 10:17 AM) [snapback]304150[/snapback]

QUOTE(111 @ Oct 25 2005, 08:04 AM) [snapback]304140[/snapback]

You know I was making a point about people hating the characters you love right?

Do try and keep up.

Oh now I see. laugh.gif
Ailuro
Hm, I really don't exactly hate any character. But one I like less than any other would be Roze.
Ed_Elric_Fan
I don't really like Rose, and Winry gets really annoying.
cloneofenvy
roy can burn in hell
Colette
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 18 2005, 09:56 PM) [snapback]301530[/snapback]

I agree completely.
karah-and-edward-FOREVER
I'll have to say i......................ABSOLUTLY POSITIVLY HATE WINRY!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry.ad to get tat out of my system.i ate winry because it looks like at some point in te series, she's gonna get ed as er bf.& i luv ed more than any person, place, thing, verb, ect. in this universe!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif wub.gif so ed, if ur out there somewhere, please come to my house some time so i can meet u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I also hate roze because it looks like ed luvs her & my frends even say that he luvs her & if ed ever met me, he would hate me!
*sobs**cries**begs for ed to fall in luv with me*
captaingreedie
Those two littlel imposter Elric brothers.
Wrath/Envy
I hat Armstrong because of how he always loses he shirt
Nepharski
Mai Chan. She annoys me to no end, beyond all hope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.