Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meanest Anime Sin Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
nakagos bunny
<Edited to add word "Anime" to the thread title and sub-title. 04/20/07 ~Tombow>

Who do you think is the meanest/most evil of the sin characters?

I can't really make a vote since I haven't seen all the anime and haven't read much of the manga.

But I was just wondering who you think has the most cruel personality?

This poll is for anime and manga versions, if you have any specifications to make, like "anime Wrath is cruelest of the anime sins but manga Envy is worse than him", or whatever, please state in a post.^^
Silas Baroque: Requiem Alchemist
Jet Black (CowboyBebop): Don't know and I got no opinion.

Envy is insanly malicious, while Greed is overly sarcastic... Wrath.... well, I hain't seen wrath much, but I know he gets off preety bad. Gluttony has no problmes degrading the dead, and Lust has no problem sending people to Gluttony (killing) ... GYAH!!!! I can't make up my mnid!

*burst into blood*
Oh no, not again....
*dies*
Envy!Is the most cruel humonculous ther is[remember if it wasnnt for Envy there woudnt be a Wrath].
Sword Alchemist
I haven't seen the whole anime yet but I think Envy is the meanest so far.

When he killed Hughes for example. The way he did it was just evil and dirty. The last thing Hughes ever saw was his beloved wife shooting him. The only way Envy could have sunk lower was if he transformed into Elysia to kill him.
Full Metal Elf
ENVY!! Envy is crazy!!!!!!! And he never changes at all....unlike some of the other Sins who I actually felt for towards the end. (except Pride)
Carnal Malefactor
I'd be shocked if anyone votes for anyone besides Envy.
Automne
Hum, this thread seems a bit useless to me because, first, 'mean' is not a word to describe a homunculus because it is a very weak word, 'cruel' certainly, but not 'mean' and like Bacon said: who would vote for anyone else beside Envy?

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf Posted Yesterday @ 10:21 PM)
ENVY!! Envy is crazy!!!!!!! And he never changes at all....unlike some of the other Sins who I actually felt for towards the end. (except Pride)

Wrong...Envy does change toward the end or you just didn't pay any attention to it.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Oct 17 2005, 10:25 PM) [snapback]301127[/snapback]

I'd be shocked if anyone votes for anyone besides Envy.

I suppose that is the default. Anime Envy, at least, is by far the most truly sadistic.

Although Pride
[spoiler] Killed his own son...[/spoiler]
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I have to go with Envy. He truely is the nastiest of the bunch and that's saying alot. He'd stab his own mother in the back if he could get away with it.

I mean, he stabbed a barkeep with a dinner knife because he was getting on Envy's nerves. So yeah, they're all mean and nasty but I think Envy has mean and nasty down to a science. He's had three hundred years to perfect it.
Full Metal Elf
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Oct 18 2005, 01:12 PM) [snapback]301227[/snapback]

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf Posted Yesterday @ 10:21 PM)

Wrong...Envy does change toward the end or you just didn't pay any attention to it.

No, not the same way Lust does or even Wrath. Yes, Envy changes, but not in a way that I feel sorry for him, or he seems any nicer.
nakagos bunny
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Oct 18 2005, 01:12 PM) [snapback]301227[/snapback]

Hum, this thread seems a bit useless to me because, first, 'mean' is not a word to describe a homunculus because it is a very weak word, 'cruel' certainly, but not 'mean' and like Bacon said: who would vote for anyone else beside Envy?

Well, mean, cruel, it means the same thing, so, uh yeah.....^^;;;;;

And I don't know all the characters all that well yet, so I didn't know if anyone would think someone else was more cruel or not.
Kunoi-chan
The meanest sin, eh? Hmmmmmm...Envy's a nice choice. Although, I have to say, my FAVORITE is Greed. Not the question though, is it? ^.^() Anywho. Meanest sin, meanest sin...LUST. Yeeeeeeees...Lust. She's just, oh I dunno, bad.
Mikage_Elric
I voted wrath because what he did to edward
animefangirl
bad envy ! you killed hughes !
Heartless_Soldier
dry.gif hhmmmm I agree Envey is pretty evil. However this new one Wrath is really heartless. And since he can use alchemy there is no limit to what he can do. And you got to agree the way he almost killed his own mother... Thats why I voted Wrath
~*(Jaded)*~
I voted Envy. He's so evil!
Carnal Malefactor
Wait... people voted Wrath!? He's not mean, he's just stupid and needy.
In the movie, he's the opposite of mean.
Toby-Chan
I'm going to have to agree with Bacon there; he's more needy, confused and pathetic than cruel.
Nepharski
Envy's place was solidified when she gleefully recalled starting the Ishbal War (Manga).
Tombow
Envy, hands down!! Nasty, mean, and cruel!!
ELRC
definitly wrath, that little booger went evil fast just like that
Miniskirt
I think it was sloth! She tried to kill her own children! mad.gif
Heartless_Soldier
Well we aren't really going to know how evil Wrath really is intill the next eposide comes out. And the fact that he could use alchemy makes him have unlimited evil potential. (Evil Grin)
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Heartless_Soldier @ Oct 19 2005, 04:25 PM) [snapback]301855[/snapback]

Well we aren't really going to know how evil Wrath really is intill the next eposide comes out. And the fact that he could use alchemy makes him have unlimited evil potential. (Evil Grin)

But from those of us who have finished the series, it's a pretty solid consensus that he's just a pitiful child with too much power and anger management issues.
Aog
I voted for greed.
SilverHawk
My avatar and sig should explain my vote.
nakagos bunny
QUOTE(Aog @ Oct 20 2005, 06:06 PM) [snapback]302267[/snapback]

I voted for greed.

Why Greed? I haven't seen his entire story yet but from what I've seen/heard/read, he didn't really seem mean-spirited to me....but maybe I'm missing something....
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Aog @ Oct 20 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]302267[/snapback]

I voted for greed.

Why the Feck? He's by far the least mean; the NICEST, in fact. blink.gif

The only really mean thing I can think of that he's done was when he called Envy and Ugly Bitch in the manga. 'Side from that... o.o...
~FMAgurl~

I voted for greed.

Obviously you haven't seen the entire anime, if you watch it.

I voted Envy for reasons that have already been said. Pride was probably second on my list.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Oct 20 2005, 04:59 PM) [snapback]302345[/snapback]

I voted for greed.

Obviously you haven't seen the entire anime, if you watch it.

Or, y'know, like, any of it at all. Greed's generally nice to people whom he dosen't have a grudge against, he helps Edward and Alphonse out (with his own agenda, of course), he gets more upset over Al's wellbeing than Ed does in one incident, and he refuses to hit girls. He's an outright gentleman as far as characters go. blink.gif
nakagos bunny
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 20 2005, 07:53 PM) [snapback]302335[/snapback]

QUOTE(Aog @ Oct 20 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]302267[/snapback]

I voted for greed.

Why the Feck? He's by far the least mean; the NICEST, in fact. blink.gif

The only really mean thing I can think of that he's done was when he called Envy and Ugly Bitch in the manga. 'Side from that... o.o...

I loved when he called Envy that. XD Envy deserved that because he thinks he's so hot in that form. Besides, he insulted Greed first.
wink.gif I like how Greed doesn't let any of them get him down in that scene, even at the very end.
Aog
But he beats the shit out of everybody anyway.
Heartless_Soldier
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 19 2005, 09:52 PM) [snapback]301979[/snapback]

But from those of us who have finished the series, it's a pretty solid consensus that he's just a pitiful child with too much power and anger management issues.

huh.gif Oh..... Well I guess that means envy really is and will always be the meanest of them all
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Aog @ Oct 20 2005, 05:50 PM) [snapback]302408[/snapback]

But he beats the shit out of everybody anyway.

No he dosen't.
nakagos bunny
Who beats the shit out of everybody? Envy or Greed? huh.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Oct 20 2005, 07:43 PM) [snapback]302491[/snapback]

Who beats the shit out of everybody? Envy or Greed? huh.gif

Envy does. Greed dosen't.
animefangirl
QUOTE(Heartless_Soldier @ Oct 18 2005, 08:07 PM) [snapback]301441[/snapback]

dry.gif hhmmmm I agree Envey is pretty evil. However this new one Wrath is really heartless. And since he can use alchemy there is no limit to what he can do. And you got to agree the way he almost killed his own mother... Thats why I voted Wrath

thats true , there bo5th evil !
Full Metal Elf
But if you see all the Anime....Envy is still the one I think is the meanest at the end.

[spoiler]Wrath puts on a good fight, and I was angry at him when he killed Lust (I was beginning to like Lust!!)....but when Dante puts Wrath back at the Gate, and Wrath looses his limbs (well...Ed's Limbs) he is just a helpless child. While Envy, (although I love the character) is still mean.......those who have seen the last two episodes knows what he does....[/spoiler]
kittygirl
ENVY! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ENVY! HE'S SO MEAN! I LIKE TO BE MEAN EVEN THOUGH I 'M NICE! MWAHAHAHAAAA
Ed_Elric_Fan
Envy, he killed Hughes, and how he did it was just heartless. He's just an asshole.
Ed Elrich
its obviously envy
Tombow
Yeah, Envy.
blackrider76
No Doubt Envy
i mean hes cool and all
but one of his quotes were:
[spoiler]when he kidnapped al he told al he helps dante only because he likes to see humans suffer. Is that evil or what?[/spoiler]
fMa_nv92
OBVIOUSLY.....**ENVY**.....
....well the other sins are kinda mean...but man...Envy has
got to be the meanest......also..i haven't seen the whole series...
.....so i guess most of us all agree......
Nepharski
Greed is not the meanest. It's all buisness for him. Is he ruthless? Pshaw, sure...but he doesn't seem to take any pleasure in it. He's ruthless...but not mean.

As I said before, Envy deserves each and every single on of his/her/its votes, and then some.
The Great Asparagus
I would've voted envy or pride, but i decided to stick with envy. and envy/pride from the anime, cuz we dun really know all the homonculi from the manga yet, so yeah. envy is loads more lovable in the manga, but in the anime, he's a big meanyhead!!! T__T especially in the end, and yeah. pride is a meanyhead too just cuz he's so cold and emotionless-ish, hopefully you know what i'm even talking about, cuz i'm starting to feel like i'm making no sense? but yeah. biggrin.gif
cloneofenvy
ENVY IS A HARD CORE BAD***!
Sword Alchemist
(POSSIBLE MANGA SPOILERS for those who haven't read chapter 34)

[spoiler]Another thing that makes Envy the meanest was that he got my favorite female character framed for killing Hughes.[/spoiler] mad.gif
Chiyo
Envy, end of disscussion, and I doubt many could argue that.
Lustful Woman
[spoiler]Wrath, because he kills Lust. *Cries*[/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.