Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sonic The Hedgehog
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
SapphireAlchemist
Is anybody here a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog? You know, him: IPB Image (I've had people ask me before... X_X)

If you are, awesome! Me too! *obviously* XD
Are you a fan of the games, comics, TV show, or what? biggrin.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
i am!!!
i just love sonic and all thier games smile.gif and i like the TV show, so awsome
not to much a fan of thier comics >.> kinda boring
Zeb
I used to play the Sega Sonic games.
It was fun. It was.
Prinz_Zoisit
before... i was soooooo "sonic-addicted".... i knew almost everything of him and collect everything from hij..... but i've still the old shape of sonic in mind not the new like he looks now.....
Heartless_Soldier
laugh.gif I'm a fan. In fact I grow up whatching the sonic show and playing sonic the game. As a matter of fact im playin the game right now cool.gif
GS4Life
Sonic 1 and 2 (On the gamegear so they were no where near as good as the Sonic 1 and 2 most people know of) were some of my first game. I didn't become much of a fan until I brought Sonic Adventure 2 Battle though. Might I add that Sonic is one of my 5 favorite franchises. I've beaten Sonic 3(&Knuckles for the mega collection thanks to Hyper Sonic, whom I worked my ass off to get.), Sonic Battle for the Gameboy Advance, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (Still need to collect all the Emblems though), Sonic Heros(God I hated the corny as heck script for that), and I'm working on Sonic Advance 3(Finding all those Chao is pain). I've also played Sonic 1 and 2(the genesis version as well of course), Sonic Chaos(another game gear game that is a bonus game on SA1 DX), and Sonic 3D Blast(Hey that one's boring ) tongue.gif . Anyways yeah I'm a Sonic fan.
CHOO
Sonic is my faveorate game character biggrin.gif
the_lightning_alchemist10
Sonic fan right here...I just play the games at my friends houses though and I watch SonicX when I don't have Korean School (it's sooo boring) but I am a fan...must convince parents to buy me games and systems...must convince parents to buy me games and systems...
adamclark
Ahh, Sonic. That was one of my favorite games. it was on the cutting edge of 3d graphics at the time.

they re-released all the old games too for the new systems. sweet.
Celestial Shadow
Sonic still kicks arse biggrin.gif Though of course, Shadow's awesome too ph34r.gif
The RZA
I love the old classic Sonics. I also loved the Sonic Adventures for the Dreamcast. The new Sonics are alright, but not as good as the others.
knottyldp
sonic RULES! waiting for the shadow the hedgehog game to come out...
CHOO THE DESTROYER
Now I changed my avatar to prove it smile.gif
animefangirl
i had the sega system when i was six with sonic the hedgehog game and i loved it ,now i have sonic mega collection for the ps2 !
BlueMark
I used to play Sonic all the time back when it was on Genesis and Game Gear. The 2nd one would make me udderly mad all the time. Stupid metal sonic.
Prinz_Zoisit
let me ask you alll here!!

what was your favorite melodie, boss melodie etc in any sonic game on gamegear or genesis??

my were: almost all boss melodies Sonic1-3.. DRMBMachine etc...
the SonicCD boss melody wasn't so nice, but the MEtallicMadness background was wonderful !^^
Nepharski
Sonic > Mario

No questions asked.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 8 2005, 12:39 PM) [snapback]310981[/snapback]

let me ask you alll here!!

what was your favorite melodie, boss melodie etc in any sonic game on gamegear or genesis??

my were: almost all boss melodies Sonic1-3.. DRMBMachine etc...
the SonicCD boss melody wasn't so nice, but the MEtallicMadness background was wonderful !^^

I can't even remember o.O I remember this eerie little number in number 2 I think, in that one dark place with the falling rocks...? XD *Hopes she doesn't sound completely crazy* And this one song I think I liked (or maybe I hated it?) in this icy place with the lava and the little ski things...XD
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Nov 12 2005, 02:29 AM) [snapback]312747[/snapback]

I can't even remember o.O I remember this eerie little number in number 2 I think, in that one dark place with the falling rocks...? XD *Hopes she doesn't sound completely crazy*

i think you mean the "Mystic Cave Zone" <- yes, the music was very nice....

And this one song I think I liked (or maybe I hated it?) in this icy place with the lava and the little ski things...XD

it's called Sonic&Knuckles..... this game was awesome!"!"
Ed Elrich
What do you guys think of the upcoming shadow the hedgehog game
CHOO THE DESTROYER
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 12 2005, 04:21 PM) [snapback]313235[/snapback]

What do you guys think of the upcoming shadow the hedgehog game

I'v seen the trailers, and it looks AWESOME!!!
I preorderd it, and am paciently waiting...
Lost Mercenary
Oh I'm definatly a fan of the wonderous Sonic The Hedgehog. Although I reckon Shadow could kick his ass any day tongue.gif

Shadow The Hedgehog is out in the UK on the 18th!!!! YAY!!!! laugh.gif

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! GIMME THAT GAME!!!!!!!
shogunskey
im a huge fan, the game is one of the best ive ever played and i think shadow

is way better than sonic hands down.
Prinz_Zoisit
here, this is the boss music which i recorded from Sonic 1 which was published on Sega MasterSystem/ Game GEar.....

it will be much fun for all you old sonic fans who still remember this music!!!^^
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 12 2005, 04:48 AM) [snapback]313041[/snapback]

i think you mean the "Mystic Cave Zone" <- yes, the music was very nice....
ohmy.gif Yes! That's it!

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 12 2005, 04:48 AM) [snapback]313041[/snapback]
it's called Sonic&Knuckles..... this game was awesome!"!"
Yes, that's right >D That game was (IS) so cool...

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 24 2005, 03:07 PM) [snapback]319280[/snapback]

here, this is the boss music which i recorded from Sonic 1 which was published on Sega MasterSystem/ Game GEar.....

it will be much fun for all you old sonic fans who still remember this music!!!^^

Ah that makes me so nostalgic... Thanks Prinz ^^
Nepharski
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 24 2005, 01:07 PM) [snapback]319280[/snapback]

Could it be the music for the Aqua Planet (Level 5) in Sonic Chaos? It bares a striking resemblance.

Say what you will about Shadow, I'm looking forward to this.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Nov 27 2005, 01:37 AM) [snapback]320054[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Nov 24 2005, 01:07 PM) [snapback]319280[/snapback]

Could it be the music for the Aqua Planet (Level 5) in Sonic Chaos? It bares a striking resemblance.

Say what you will about Shadow, I'm looking forward to this.

no it's just the boss m,usic(when dr robotnik appears) of Sonic 1...^___^
Heartless_Soldier
To tell you the truth I began the plaing the sonic games when sonic 3 came out. The part that really got me hooked though is when the first lvl mini boss came out. The music was awsome and it open up and shot out a crude load of missles and everything became engufled in flame. Man that was awsome.
Prinz_Zoisit
yes... its Angel Island Act1....... but the effect how Dr Robotnik(1st boss) appears was very innovative........ while you ran through the forest, you could see Dr Robotnik in his flying machine behind the trees how he overtakes you in order to fight against you after....
Celestial Shadow
Oh I remember that!! *Nostalgia* I thought it was so cool...yet scary as the player >.<
pawnedbyme
sonic is cool i have a game for him on gba but it won't save omg it is soo annoying.
Hanozo
Well not really a sonic fan but a Shadow fan biggrin.gif Since Shadow those have speed and power but sonic is all about speed
Kitty Alchemist
That true. Shadow, tail and Blaze are my favorite.
Indignant Judgment
I'm a big Sonic fan happy.gif My favorites are Tails and Shadow happy.gif
Nepharski
Sonic and the Secret of the Rings looks promising. Might even get the series out of its current slump.

I look forward to it.
Hanozo
I played the sonic game for 360.

I learned that if Shadow takes of his rings, your screwed XD.
Well the graphics are really good and I like the story line but I think sonic being like the prince charming is a bit to much XD
Indignant Judgment
I'm also looking forward to Sonic and the Secret Rings happy.gif it looks like a really fun one
Kitty Alchemist
I played the one on 360. its alright. I like to plays as Blaze the cat and Tails. Those two are my favorite. I want to play Sonic and the Secret Rings but I don't have a Wii yet.
Arthur-F.Metal4life
oh im a fan , love Sonic i played a game but i liked the anime more
Adsij
Me be a Sonic fan! I have even made a Sonic board but it's very inactive sad.gif
Dynamo
I'm a big Sonic fan! happy.gif My favorite characters are Metal Sonic and Shadow.. And my fave Sonic games are Sonic Adventure & SA2.
Albinopopscl
I looooved Sonic, specially the TV series and games back when they first came out. But what they've done to the prro hedgehog to try and bring him back.... I wish they would just kill him. D:
They made a SILVER Sonic hedgehog.... and guess how creative they got on the name (Silver D:)

I miss the good 'ol Sonic. Not the one with the really crappy voiceovered one where his mouth dose'nt remotely match his words. It was nice when he just went "BLOOP" WHen he jumped D:

SONIC 2 FTW!!!![size="6"][/size]
Shadow Carbenneau
Sonic 2 for the genesis was the first game i ever played when i was like, 2 and a half. I LOVE sonic EVERYTHING! I love the genesis games, and i loved the adventure games. (Especially SA2) i own both formats of the adventure games and im the only person that would probably give the Shadow The Hedgehog game ANY props at all. II'm not exactly happy with what Sega has failed with lately....but i really do give them props for being willing to experiment with the newer games. I like some of the concepts they have come up with.

The TV shows? I watched and loved the 3 original ones. you know, The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic SAT AM And i REALLY loved sonic underground. Sonic X on the other hand???? well, what else can i say? They really messed up the art, the storyline, the voice actors.....EVERYTHING was wrong with that show....it started off ok, but in the long run sucked. I cant put it any other way. Sonic has 6 spines, NOT 3....dang.....

I also am the hugest fan of the Sonic movie with metal sonic. Im looking for it on dvd...but i cant seem to find it. I used to be so OCD over the movie that i wound up learning and being able to recite the script....but im not too proud of that....that actually scared me when i realized that. Im a bit of a pathetically OCD fan, but its all because my mother introduced me to video games with Sonic 2....
Albinopopscl
QUOTE (Shadow Carbenneau @ Nov 21 2008, 08:52 PM) *
Sonic 2 for the genesis was the first game i ever played when i was like, 2 and a half. I LOVE sonic EVERYTHING! I love the genesis games, and i loved the adventure games. (Especially SA2) i own both formats of the adventure games and im the only person that would probably give the Shadow The Hedgehog game ANY props at all. II'm not exactly happy with what Sega has failed with lately....but i really do give them props for being willing to experiment with the newer games. I like some of the concepts they have come up with.

The TV shows? I watched and loved the 3 original ones. you know, The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic SAT AM And i REALLY loved sonic underground. Sonic X on the other hand???? well, what else can i say? They really messed up the art, the storyline, the voice actors.....EVERYTHING was wrong with that show....it started off ok, but in the long run sucked. I cant put it any other way. Sonic has 6 spines, NOT 3....dang.....

I also am the hugest fan of the Sonic movie with metal sonic. Im looking for it on dvd...but i cant seem to find it. I used to be so OCD over the movie that i wound up learning and being able to recite the script....but im not too proud of that....that actually scared me when i realized that. Im a bit of a pathetically OCD fan, but its all because my mother introduced me to video games with Sonic 2....

Haha nice dude. I agree with you there, cept for the games... I really didn't enjoy Shadow the Hedgehog, didn't like the idea of giving Sonic characters guns, no matter how badass they could be. Funny how I completely forgot I signed up to these forums, and got an E-mail saying you responded to my post tongue.gif. It's been a long time since then! XD
Shadow Carbenneau
Yeah, i was reading the posts and i saw the date of the last one posted....i thought that no one would have noticed my reply, but i thought it was worth a shot. Aparrently it was. shadow's my nickname, but it has nothing to do with the hedgehog, suprisingly. My names actually christine instead of shadow...but the name stuck....espesially after i played SA2....haha...
The Roasted Chicken
Yeah
Albinopopscl
QUOTE (Shadow Carbenneau @ Nov 25 2008, 12:13 PM) *
Yeah, i was reading the posts and i saw the date of the last one posted....i thought that no one would have noticed my reply, but i thought it was worth a shot. Aparrently it was. shadow's my nickname, but it has nothing to do with the hedgehog, suprisingly. My names actually christine instead of shadow...but the name stuck....espesially after i played SA2....haha...

Well hi Christine! It's nice to meet you :D
Shadow Carbenneau
It's nice to meet you too! laugh.gif
Dr.JeVousManger
I most certainly enjoy the Sonic games, and just about everything else about the blue hedgie. I am a huge fan ^^(Shadow fan girls and guys, hold the scream, I need to get my earplugs)
Dickens
I love the old sonic games- Sonic on the Megadrive was my first ever game smile.gif *memories...*

But I played the lastest sonic game- the one with the werehog levels- and was dissapointed. I thought the Werehog levels were swag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.