Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exclusive Fullmetal Alchemist Tcg Promo Card Included With Dvd
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA Trading Card Game
JasonWinter
CHARLOTTE, NC – JoyRide™ Entertainment (a division of RC2 Corporation) and FUNimation® Entertainment announced today that they will insert an exclusive card from the Fullmetal Alchemist TCG into an upcoming Fullmetal Alchemist DVD. The card, Scar, Ishbala’s Crusader, features Fullmetal Alchemist’s mysterious killer and will be packaged with Volume 6 of the animated TV series, due in stores in November, which includes episodes 21-24 of the top-rated anime series. The card will not be offered elsewhere.

“This is a great opportunity for both JoyRide and FUNimation,” said JoyRide Entertainment Brand Manager Edward Bolme. “Fullmetal Alchemist DVD sales have been stellar, and inclusion of this powerful promo card featuring one of FMA’s most popular characters should help even more while also steering DVD buyers to the card game.”

“We’re happy to be working with JoyRide Entertainment on this project,” said Bob Brennan, director of licensing at FUNimation. “It’s a great incentive for fans of the Fullmetal Alchemist anime, the Fullmetal Alchemist TCG, and collectors. We look forward to working with JoyRide in the future to continue the expansion of the Fullmetal Alchemist brand.”

RC2 Corporation (NASDAQ: RCRC, www.rc2corp.com) is a leading designer, producer and marketer of innovative, high-quality toys, collectibles, hobby and infant care products that are targeted to consumers of all ages. RC2 markets its collectible and hobby products under a portfolio of brands including Racing Champions®, Ertl®, Ertl Collectibles®, American Muscle™, Johnny Lightning®, AMT®, Polar Lights®, Press Pass®, JoyRide®, JoyRide Studios®, Memory Lane™, and W. Britain®. RC2’s infant and preschool products are marketed under its Learning Curve® family of brands which includes The First Years®, Eden® and Lamaze brands as well as popular and classic licensed properties such as Thomas and Friends, Bob the Builder, Winnie the Pooh, John Deere and Sesame Street.

RC2 reaches its target consumers through multiple channels of distribution supporting more than 25,000 retail outlets throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia Pacific.

About FUNimation Entertainment
FUNimation® Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation (NASDAQ: NAVR), is one of the nation's leading brand management and independent home video entertainment companies. The company has a proven formula for launching and advancing brands, and manages a full spectrum of rights for most of its brands including broadcasting, licensing, production, internet, and home video sales and distribution. For images, or more information on FUNimation or any of its properties, contact Jeff Dronen at 817-788-0627, ext. 251 or jeff.dronen@funimation.com.

About Fullmetal Alchemist TCG
Based on the top-rated anime series on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, the Fullmetal Alchemist TCG released in August with a 240-card Premier Edition base set. The first expansion set, Blood & Water, releases Nov. 9 and adds 110 cards to the game. It includes a full parallel foil set and a subset of chase cards printed on clear plastic. The game is supported with tournaments, a web site, and a dedicated volunteer corps. For more information, visit http://www.fma-tcg.com or e-mail jlwinter@rc2corp.com.
Yo
do you know the release date of the DVD?
thanks

That card thing sounds cool. Maybe i'll start collecting.
adamclark
well i am not really a big tcg collector, but if these prove to be valuable, i might be interested in 'em, at least just to collect.

considering this will be a limited edition card, it sounds cool. Scar. sweet.

thanks for the useful news.
JasonWinter
QUOTE(Yo @ Oct 18 2005, 02:04 PM) [snapback]301232[/snapback]

do you know the release date of the DVD?
thanks

That card thing sounds cool. Maybe i'll start collecting.

It comes out November 15!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
w00t! i already have it! i want to get more cards even though i don't know how to play =o=
LT.NINA MARIA TUCKER
i can't wait to get it.when it comes out.i'm looking forward to it.i love Fullmetal Alchemist.it's my favorite anime.

LT.NINA MARIA TUCKER THE FRIENDLY ALCHEMIST rolleyes.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.