Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Blitz
Anyone seen this show/series? It's not exactly the most original concept but is very well executed. It's about a group of people who crash on an uncivilized island. Each of the important characters has background stories that appear kinda as flashbacks in an episode.
Airs on Wednesdays 9:00 PM Eastern time. Today just so happens to be a Wednesday!

Errr... *lurks around the room*
Ronaldo Rodregez
Not the most original, maybe, but very interesting with each new episode. I don't think anyone knows how this is going to end.
harmony_kh_kairi
I love this show so much! My favorite character is Charlie (and no its not just cause he's played by Dom M.) Although its not original it is extremly interesting and more than a bit strange.
Blitz
Last episode has had me drooling for more... I like Desomd's accent. LOL
Femalchemist
I am lost in 'Lost'. I've missed quite a few episodes but still I love it. Every week they manage to throw in something totally unexpected. Sometimes I get very good at predicting what's going to happen and I love the 'Lost' keeps me on my toes. Glad I'm not the only fan around.
Blitz
I wanna know more about the "others!" Something good about Lost is that when the Korean people talk, I can understand the subs and the speech. The subs aren't very good though. I'd say mediocre at best.
Jen_Elric
This show is the best show (well, drama) on TV!! At least that's what I think. I've been a huge fan since the first episode. "Lost" keeps the viewers watching and guessing. Like that whole "What's in that hatch?" thing. I don't have a fave character cuz all the characters are important and wonderful in ther own way.
Now, What's with Shannon seeing Walt in her mind? hmm...
Blitz
Hmmm...I wanna know why she keeps seeing Walt, too.

Crap, this week's episode was a re-run. T_T
Jen_Elric
This past Wednesday's eppie was good!! Haha, Shannon is nuts.
[SPOILER]
But will she survive that gunshot wound?
Poor Sayid!! He really likes her too.
[/SPOILER]

Next week, we find out what happened to the "tail-end"survivors. Can't wait!!
Blitz
I don't really like Shannon. And the ShannonxSayid is just a bad match IMO.
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Nov 11 2005, 09:39 PM) [snapback]312842[/snapback]

This past Wednesday's eppie was good!! Haha, Shannon is nuts.
[SPOILER]
But will she survive that gunshot wound?
Poor Sayid!! He really likes her too.
[/SPOILER]

Next week, we find out what happened to the "tail-end"survivors. Can't wait!!

Cant wait for this episode, even though i might forget and miss it.
What about that show invasion, does anyone like that?
Ronaldo Rodregez
Who the hell's idea was it to kill off the hot blonde woman?

And I won't put a spoilers tag around that. She's dead. Everyone knows it because the media said it a few weeks early.
Blitz
Man, that was an interesting episode last night. At least we got alittle more info about the "others." Didn't they say this was supposed to be a special extended episode? It was barely 5 minutes extra! WTF!?
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Blitz @ Nov 17 2005, 01:51 PM) [snapback]316190[/snapback]

Man, that was an interesting episode last night. At least we got alittle more info about the "others." Didn't they say this was supposed to be a special extended episode? It was barely 5 minutes extra! WTF!?

I believe that would be considered extended. It was a very intriguing episode i agree. Love how they sort of fast forwarded! LOL
smile.gif
Chiyo
yup, love Lost indeed and its nice to see that each actor represents the nation they are from.

Met Dom back when he was only known for being Merry, now he's famous all over again people have begun to notice he exists.

We're probably about a whole series behind the US darn it all...
Smoke Alchemist
oh...Dom looked REALLY blonde for the 2 seconds you saw him in last nights episode LOL!
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Nov 17 2005, 09:49 PM) [snapback]316384[/snapback]

oh...Dom looked REALLY blonde for the 2 seconds you saw him in last nights episode LOL!

What the hell are you talking about
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Ed Elrich @ Nov 17 2005, 07:51 PM) [snapback]316387[/snapback]

QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Nov 17 2005, 09:49 PM) [snapback]316384[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about

Lost what the hell are you talking about? The preview for next week blink.gif geez!
Jen_Elric
Well, about next weeks episode (according to the preview), Anna (is that her name? The bossy woman who is part of the "others") is right. Sayid is gonna kill her! Killing someone he loves? Yeah, I'd stay away from him if I were her.
Not sad about Shannon's death. She annoyed me anyways. dry.gif

Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Nov 18 2005, 08:04 AM) [snapback]316546[/snapback]

Well, about next weeks episode (according to the preview), Anna (is that her name? The bossy woman who is part of the "others") is right. Sayid is gonna kill her! Killing someone he loves? Yeah, I'd stay away from him if I were her.
Not sad about Shannon's death. She annoyed me anyways. dry.gif

Yeah but that chick randomly firing into the bush like that?! Jesus lady! LMAO!
rolleyes.gif
Jen_Elric
LOL!! you're right. But she was scared. Another one of their members disappeared, in the rain, so when Shannon just stepped out, boom!
No more Shannon.
Smoke Alchemist
Saw the new episode tonight...OMG *EMOTIONAL*!!!
Blitz
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead...

Did anyone watch last week's NEW episode? It was about Eko's background story. I personally like Mr. Eko, he's pretty cool...
the last samuri
yeah, he shot that guy with out any hezitation ohmy.gif
Blitz
New episode last night~ It was pretty good, but what was with the "Others?" They kinda freaked me out...
Smoke Alchemist
I know, I was kind of like WTFish
Blitz
Charlie has officially gone mental... o_O He was all like "I gotta save the baby!"
fma lover stef
wow, this thread hasn't been alive for a while blink.gif

anyone saw the finalie(sp?) a few days ago? i just watched it yesterday on abc.com. i wanna know what happened to locke and ecko dry.gif i mean im glad clair and charlie are back together charlie is so cute but i wanted to see if the others made it out.

and what the heck is up with that one girl, penelope or something? she's been with jack and desmond, and involved with the island?! blink.gif
Moushi
I saw the finale a few days ago on ABC.com! It was sooo good! I think Eko looks like a goner! Locke kinda went a little psyhco there! I forgot that Penny was with Jack, wait was she?? I don't remember much about their relationship, something to do with surgery, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.