Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Duststorm's Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
DustStorm
Hi, this is my first fanart. Hope you like it biggrin.gif.
mei_tenshi
Wah! ph34r.gif

I knew it would be an angry-looking Wrath, but I didn't quite expect the intensity in the larger image. tongue.gif
DustStorm
Thank you Mei Tenshi, Yeah, Wrath looks pissed off, heh.. here's a comic I made at school last year.
Luckyalchemy27
laugh.gif Love the comic, DustStorm! Your chibis are adorable.

Oh, and do you happen to read "Warriors" perchance?
DustStorm
Luckyalchemy27, yes I do read the Warriors series smile.gif here's another one of my drawings.
Luckyalchemy27
Haha! *claps* I knew it. biggrin.gif Good work on this drawing as well. You like Wrath, dontcha?
DustStorm
I love Wrath. He's so cute and moofyish.
Luckyalchemy27
*blink* What be this 'moofy' you speak of?
DustStorm
I like calling him moofy. (it also reminds me of the word squishy)
DustStorm
This is the infamous Paco I speak of. For you who don't know, he is a crippled origami frog that was injured in a trupet avalanche.
Tombow
Haha, I like your comic!! laugh.gif You have a very good grasp on each characters. happy.gif
Ebony
I believe yours is the first Wrath fanart I've seen. biggrin.gif Very nice job.

I want some of that Evil milk LOL!

Poor Paco XD
DustStorm
Hey look, it's Greed!!
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Nov 19 2005, 04:18 PM) [snapback]317234[/snapback]

Hey look, it's Greed!!

Hey you know what i like!!! Good work, you are very talented Dusty! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Excellent job on Greed!! happy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Your work's lookin' good, especially Greed (nice work on his portrait) smile.gif

But...I was soo saddened to see poor Paco, in his miserable state..oh, oh Paco! Why does life have to be so cruel to you?? WHY! *cries as violin plays in background*

<ahem>...keep it up Dusty...you've got talent!
theothersin
Wrath fanart! Yay! I know how Wrath got the nickname "moofy", it was from a fanfic, it was created in those episodes before Wrath was given a official name, so I guess they gave him the name/nickname moofy. I can't be sure yet, my friend who told be about it won't give my the link until I'm sixteen or something. sleep.gif

Good job on Greed and the comic too Dust
Erika-san
you draw very good!! cool.gif
DustStorm
Thanks you guys. I shall be posting more of my horrible drawings. tongue.gif
This is a picture I drew a while ago. It's not related to FMA or any other anime. It's a fox. Hope you like it.
tigerscar
I love your drawings Dusty. Cute fox ya drew there. tongue.gif
Tombow
^^ I love your fox!
It's so cute and sweet looking!! smile.gif
DustStorm
I finally had the time to sit down and draw! Well I drew Envy and Wrath..hope you like them. smile.gif
Wrath & Envy
Tombow
^^ Those are awsome!!
DustStorm, you are quite an artist!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Very awesome artwork in here! I like your style, keep up the good work! smile.gif
wolfy519
Nice job Duststorm I like your art alot biggrin.gif
DustStorm
Thanks!! happy.gif
Anime-Kat2002
I love your picture of Envy!
Ailuro
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Mar 3 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]357991[/snapback]

I finally had the time to sit down and draw! Well I drew Envy and Wrath..hope you like them. smile.gif
Wrath & Envy

So you look at previously drawn pictures and practice by redrawing them? smile.gif That's a good way to learn and develop your own unique style.
DustStorm
How'd you know? I saw a drawing of Envy on Deviant Art so I decided to try and sketch it out. The Wrath picture I got from episode...30 something. tongue.gif
DustStorm
Sven from the anime and manga Black Cat. He looks slightly disturbed. biggrin.gif

maiden_cross
Nice drawings! You such a talent artist happy.gif
Tombow
@DustStorm - So nice to see your artwork again!! happy.gif
You're right, he looks slightly disturbed!! biggrin.gif
I love it!! Nice job!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Excellent drawing, his expression looks interesting (lol) and I love it!:)
DustStorm
I am glad that you guys like my drawings. laugh.gif
Migchao
How evil! You can draw character's that I can't! laugh.gif I love your art!
Amol
These are simply superb !
I like the greed one !
~Wolven Alchemist~
I like your drawings! happy.gif Especially the ones of Wrath. Keep on drawing! happy.gif
Soujirou
Great Job Duststorm you're an excellent artist
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Nov 5 2005, 07:34 PM) [snapback]309659[/snapback]
This is the infamous Paco I speak of. For you who don't know, he is a crippled origami frog that was injured in a trupet avalanche.

yay Paco! good job Dustbunny! lol, I do origami too..
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I didn't know you draw. All of your drawings are awesome. I like the Envy one the most, and Sven looks funny, and cute there happy.gif. The origami Paco is done very nicely too. I see most of my friends like to do origami. The best I have made was a bunny. Though my cat Crystal knocked it on the ground, and ripped it up sleep.gif. Keep up the good work, your a real artist biggrin.gif!!
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Jun 26 2007, 10:51 PM) [snapback]556275[/snapback]
I didn't know you draw. All of your drawings are awesome. I like the Envy one the most, and Sven looks funny, and cute there happy.gif. The origami Paco is done very nicely too. I see most of my friends like to do origami. The best I have made was a bunny. Though my cat Crystal knocked it on the ground, and ripped it up sleep.gif. Keep up the good work, your a real artist biggrin.gif!!

I need to post pics of my origami..;; darn I can't I've been doing it since 2nd grade...I can do really complicated stuff laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.