Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rizababe's Fanart!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Riza Babe
Wee these Pics I drew were back in the day, around january or something when I was in to drawing. biggrin.gif
Edward
Hughes
Winry
Riza
Edward2
Winry2
Riza2
Winry3
Edward3
Naruto

Enjoy^^
Zarpia
O.o you are good, i love all of them speailly the Kakashi one wub.gif
darkangelslayer
Your good, but the eyes in the first Riza one are hilarious...no offense laugh.gif
Riza Babe
Lol, i thought it was kinda funny biggrin.gif
fullmetal9
i like all of them, especially ed 3 =)
foolmetal alchemist
They're all very nice, but the Kakashi drawing seems very well done! ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
Yes, the Kakashi one was very nice indeed ^^ Heh, all your drawings are kawaii. I like your Riza drawings and Hughes too. Are you sure you don't want to continue drawing? It is a fun hobby :3 err, in my opinion anyway.
FMAlover^
Ya I agree...
Riza Babe
Lol, thanks

@Slash yeah Im pretty sure, but I also like drawing but Im going to try and make them on Photoshop. biggrin.gif
Willow
Pretty good drawings... better then what I could ever do.... xD
Etheral_Dragon75
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3][b] Ok look you definately need to work a hell of a lot harder on your art.....please for god sake cause it really sucks, sorry im blunt but it does you need to stop disgracing all the good shows with your CRAP!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif dry.gif
Riza Babe
Yo, I don't see you trying to draw.... Man I don't care really coz Im not a drawer any more so Blad no point saying Sh*t
huh.gif Why are there pictures of onigiri and not drawings? Am i not getting something?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.