Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frozen Ice Alchemist's Fma 'trainer' Cards Shiggie Shop: I Take Requests!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Frozen Ice Alchemist
This is my first sort-of-siggy-shop shop! Here, I make pokemon trainer cards,
BUT it does have thing so to with FMA. I use FMA characters instead of pokemon character! I've
made my first one which is attached to this post. Please read my rulez first!

~RULEZ~
1. If I make you one, adn you wanna use it somewhere; E.G signature and etc. Then please give credit to me, if I find out, your in deep trouble.
2. You need to provide me with pics and don't worry about the sprites for the teams bit! But i might not have the right sprites.
3. I can't guarentee that the graphics are gonna be fabulous and stuff.
4. (IMPORTANT)Plz do not take it without my permission or you will face the consequences!! What the consequences are, you don't need to know ok? Now I won't give any mercy to my forum family as well, I SHOW NO MERCY!

Got the hang of the rulez yet? I sure hope you did!
Letz start!!
Oh and before I forget, I can't change the background of the card... But I'll see if I can do it...
Luckyalchemy27
Oooh, I want one...but what are 'sprites'?
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Sep 25 2005, 07:07 AM) [snapback]291794[/snapback]

Oooh, I want one...but what are 'sprites'?

Now I don't actually fully know what sprites are but to
my knowlege, it's like the ones I placed in the table on the card; or to be
much more straight forward, their things you rip out from a GBA rom and
other things. .But the Ed is a gif, not a sprite so it turns out sooo bad when
you try to make it larger.
Maes-Hughes
sprites are the actual characters like ed, a sprite in pacman is pacman, the blocks, the coins, and the monsters
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Sep 23 2005, 06:13 AM) [snapback]291049[/snapback]

This is my first sort-of-siggy-shop shop! Here, I make pokemon trainer cards,
BUT it does have thing so to with FMA. I use FMA characters instead of pokemon character! I've
made my first one which is attached to this post. Please read my rulez first!

~RULEZ~
1. If I make you one, adn you wanna use it somewhere; E.G signature and etc. Then please give credit to me, if I find out, your in deep trouble.
2. You need to provide me with pics and don't worry about the sprites for the teams bit! But i might not have the right sprites.
3. I can't guarentee that the graphics are gonna be fabulous and stuff.
4. (IMPORTANT)Plz do not take it without my permission or you will face the consequences!! What the consequences are, you don't need to know ok? Now I won't give any mercy to my forum family as well, I SHOW NO MERCY!

Got the hang of the rulez yet? I sure hope you did!
Letz start!!
Oh and before I forget, I can't change the background of the card... But I'll see if I can do it...

Oh that is cool. How did you make that? very nice...post more please laugh.gif i want to see a set.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Yup, I've been working hard lately and I've made
one for Roy this time and I just changed lots of things on the Ed one.
So here they are... And hopefully I could reach my goal in making a whole set...

EDIT: Oops, I accidently made 2 different ways to show the picture. XP
Just choose which one you prefere....

EDIT EDIT: Just borrow my post for a moment...

<Closing the thread due to the shop owner's extended vacation. The shop will re-open when the owner comes back. ^^ ~ Tombow>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.