Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Fanarts I Made...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Jowy
Well, actually i re-started to draw..it was really long time i haven't do it.
Here there are some fma' pics i made.. sorry, no color, coz i suck in colouring.
(ps .. i know some details may be wrong.. but heh, i was at school when drawing em >] )

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

As u can see i love sinners :p but Ed as well : D And finally, a non-drawing bonus... my tatoo! xD Whoa, is like Izumi' one, same position, ha ha! (oh god my english)
[img]http://jowy.altervista.org/misc/00000002.JPG[/img]
dreamcatcher_alchemist
Wow! all of those are really good. I especially liked your drawing of Lust. very nicely done and may I add that you have quite a bit of talent.

-ais
Prinz_Zoisit
not bad^^
filimonovna
Lust is fabulous!
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif I like your Lust better than the anime/manga Lust. Ooooh, Ed looks mature. Um, mature might not be the right word for this... Um, older? Mature... Ah heck, Ed's olderly mature. tongue.gif I like 'em!
rsF
Sweet stuff. I like. ^^

Keep up the good work!

(If you don't mind, i'll color a couple of them)
Omakase Shimasu
Can't wait to see! rsF's coloring skillz' magic I tell ya. smile.gif
wolfi1412
so good!!! I hate you!! you can draw so good!! (don't take it personally, you do know what I mean right? so, no offense?)

and I love the Sins too!!
Zander Evens
Nice work! all of it ^^ your very talented! keep it up!
Jowy
Omg , thanks for what everybody said about my drawings^^
And rsF,sure u can colour em! It would make me very happy ^.^
Im going to draw more now, and school inspires me LOLZ
cu guyz
Queen of the dammed
Teach me Now!!!!! Teach Me Now!!!!!
- Lancer -
Those eyes on lust are perfect! Gj You've inspired me to draw again! Post more stuff okay!
Aqua_Alchemist
I love Lust's eyes....adn those lips. What pencil do you use? I can never get my shading right, I seriously need lessons..........

With a splash of paint from rsf those sketches will look fabulous (not to say they weren't fabulous in the first place, just more fabulous in their own way....uhhh whatever *hands a cookie* great work).
wolfi1412
rsF is gonna do your drawings the right way!!
Jowy
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Sep 24 2004, 08:21 PM)
I love Lust's eyes....adn those lips. What pencil do you use?

Whoa thank thanks and thanks again x.X
Anyway,i dunno if the name of pencils are the same in other countries, anyway i usually draw with a F pencil on printer' sheets xD and everything is as cheap as good ph34r.gif (/me kicks her st00pid english)
;D
RoyxRiza BigFan
this is great stuff for sketching..hmm you drew that avatar?
Jowy
Tnx RoyxRiza BigFan, but i haven't draw my avatar :\ and it's even not my style xO
Enough of those big eyes so much anime pics : ) i don't want to say that i don't like them (if so i wouldn't watch fma, wadda think ?) but i draw with that style 4 years and years. Now i just do a lot of "faces only" sorta of portritrait (and here it is a word i will never write on correctly xD)
What's more on of the poetry that a simple face can tell ? : )
Now i've got another pic i made (the one behind should be Roy, sry i still sucks drawing behind ppl xD)

IPB Image

Personally, I admire Riza, even it's not one of my fav chars. I a huge fan of Diabolik, and she reminds me Eva Kant, and Roy is her Diabolik. She does whathever Roy says, but when she doesn't agree with hime, she tries every way to make him change ideas..she's very strong mided, just like Eva.
Good, good Riza.
Jowy
Killed Roy and photoshopped

IPB Image
Prinz_Zoisit
yes, it looks not bad(for a non-big-eye-anime-pic)^^
RoyxRiza BigFan
hmm you're pretty good at more realistic drawing
Omakase Shimasu
*__* Very good.
wolfi1412
*squeals!!!* WOW!!!!!!! you can draw so good!!!!
Tashi
thats some really good art, keep it comin!
filimonovna
Your Riza is great. But you shouldn't have killed Roy sad.gif
Jowy
I've colored Lust! happy.gif
You can find here http://www.deviantart.com/view/11665161/
dreamcatcher_alchemist
that coloured version of Lust is amazing! you need to draw Roy now happy.gif or Hughes! you have a ver nice, non-anime style and I like it. well done!
Jowy
thank you ^_^!
actually I'm working on a picture of Dante, she one of my favs characters, even most ppl hate her ^^'
Queen of the dammed
Sooo sexhey... though her shin coour should be paler... but sehxey noneless!! biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Jowy @ Oct 23 2004, 01:23 PM)
I've colored Lust! happy.gif
You can find here http://www.deviantart.com/view/11665161/

I'll fave it right away!
DarkWarrior
oh wow you are good! your style is somewhat realism am i right? because it really looks like you can draw realism...
filimonovna
Wow. Colored Lust is marvelous. You're really good at drawing!
FidelChevalier
nicely done indeed! I can TELL WE HAVE ALOT OF TALENTED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM! EVEN BETTER! tee hee hee...same here...I can't color at all...well atleast not CG....anyways I skipped some pages of this subject because I got tired of reading...and just wanted to post how good you are(author of the subject) and others...tee hee hee! Keep it up!
gohrei
i like the 1st one>.<

wow...ur drawing is good...so many pros here.....
Synth Alchemist
i canīt see it
Soujirou
there are very good, nice work laugh.gif
Tombow
@Alchemist_of_Time - laugh.gif

QUOTE(Johichiro_Nishi @ Nov 23 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]477307[/snapback]
i canīt see it
@Johichiro_Nishi - Since this is an old thread, and the artist has not been here since May 2005, maybe the pics had been moved/removed?? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.