Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Fanart :o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
imperial13
eh I'm feeling a bit down because no ones looking at my fanart on deviantart sad.gif theres not much but go here...theres a decent pic of hughes and about 4 other fma sketches...i particularly like my latest one, i even used a pic from this site as a reference smile.gif thanks to anyone who looks, no flames please.

edit: Brothers
Al
Hughes
Omakase Shimasu
Well, I took a quick peek and I must say I liked what I saw. biggrin.gif Especially the 'Brothers' art. Very sweet and it looks a lot like the original - nice job regarding Al's eye by the way. You said you had a hard time doing them, and I can see the effort you've inevitably put into them. smile.gif Really nice job.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(imperial13 @ Sep 20 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]289204[/snapback]

eh I'm feeling a bit down because no ones looking at my fanart on deviantart sad.gif theres not much but go here...theres a decent pic of hughes and about 4 other fma sketches...i particularly like my latest one, i even used a pic from this site as a reference smile.gif thanks to anyone who looks, no flames please.

edit: Brothers
Al
Hughes

Nice work!! The the pic of hughes keep it up!!
InsaneFangirl
Al and Ed are WAY too cute! Excellent job, I don't know anyone who could have done better.
Edwards-secret-admiara
It's really good you should be proud of your self the Roy one is great but I like the others as well keep up the good work!! laugh.gif
Sakura Briefs
Oh, my gosh! They are so totally good *drools*. wub.gif I wish I could draw like that! ^///^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.